*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 04:16:46 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Where are they now?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Where are they now?  (Read 15145 times)
Maniac

kill them all!!!

« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2006, 01:50:06 am »

After 6 months of grabass i am back! Time to suck even more than i did before, and pimp them hoes at the same time =). Nice to see yall around still hit me up if you get the chance. Anyways it seems dead 33 people in the Bar&Grill?! thats fucked up. I think i am finally over the whole Typhy thing and i think i might be able to speak to some of you without thinking about slapping your mothers for letting some of you get so stupid. I installed RvS today so Im going to try and get back in it, so ill see you guys in the games.

-MP5- season X winners RvS Team.
mesa
BL Staff

« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2006, 06:13:08 am »

YAY for mani  clapping hands  woot!  Welcome back!

~mesa

RVS FOR LIFE!!
kami
God bless the freaks

You're not a man without *NADS.

« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2006, 12:40:27 pm »

Envy linked me to the thread where he's making a complete fool of himself (as usual) over GR VM'ing (hilarious btw), and I just realized how long it's been since I was on here. Probably haven't been on here since the remaining RS players went OSX. 2-3 years?
I'm still on GR as most people probably know, 7 years of GameRanger. Oh yeah.
This fall I'm entering uni in Stockholm (hopefully) after having spent over a year in total being a bum and having spent almost a year in Japan... It's gonna be nice to actually be doing something again after having spent so much time on so little. Never would've thought I'd get this feeling when I was younger, wanting to study. Well, bottom line, still around, still alive and kickin'.

*NADS toilet cleaner goldylocks

'There is nothing divine about morality, it is a purely human affair.' - Albert Einstein
'With soap, baptism is a good thing.' - Robert G. Ingersoll
kos.viper
Forum Whore

« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2006, 09:52:51 pm »

Dude, what the hell is going on? I check back in and now KoS is considered old? I swear, those RS-playing youngins need to show some respect to their R6 elders. And what's this you say about Ultimo being a cop? Isn't he still 14? Damn, I feel old.

lol Because you are Ace. You know, once you hit 30 you're over the hill.  Grin

kos.viper
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Brain 7
The box said "requires Windows 98 or better"... so I bought a Mac.
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2006, 11:44:16 am »

Duck
Ace can't parse xml  wallbashing

Bondo... I know we have been through a lot in the past, the good times, but mostly (and more importantly) the bad. But i have to know.... are you and that girl still together?

There really should be some sort of reunion, even rapid can come, because every reunion needs a bald fat unemployed guy to laugh at.

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
KoS PY.nq.ict
Forum Whore

« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2006, 12:04:55 am »

Hah.

Sup guys. I've been doing school. Media Design! I currently work tech support. It's hell.

Didn't think you guys were still around.

We need more love
« Last Edit: July 08, 2006, 12:11:50 am by KoS PY.nq.ict » Logged

(uNt 2001-2003 Long live the memories.

"|MP|Cringe.jNu.X.3: no smoke, us white people dont eat dog"- This quote brought to you by Assmasters Anonymous.
dr.blake.
BL Staff

« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2006, 10:50:50 pm »

much wub py  We need more love

good luck.

"...a winner... They win, no matter what. Their resources are greater than their opponents in any context."

-autriche
Mr. Pink

Witty remark.

« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2006, 06:11:30 pm »

I guess I should be careful as to not step on any of you fossils  Shocked

Upon the switch-over to OS X, Rogue Spear fell into obscurity and only quickened my declining interest in GameRanger. RS players and clans disbanded, gradually disappeared until the community aspect in B&G seemed completely foreign to me. Newer games failed to catch my interest, so I sort of went off to better things. Then, by the time college came around (Fall '05), there really wasn't anytime to play GR between the larger workload and what I see as a pretty intense social atmosphere (in the dorms, ymmv). That, coupled with jobs/internships, means time is somewhat of a rare commodity. Anyways, It's nice to see old players still haunt these forums. I'm glad I stopped by.

Nice seein' you guys, especially Py and Jeb. I had started to forget my glorious place as Jeb's massive package, as predominantly displayed on ·(uNt·'s main page. Ah, glorious.

*shifts eyes*
KoS PY.nq.ict
Forum Whore

« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2006, 04:15:44 am »

OH PINK! LUB LUB LUB

if there was a buttseks smiley i'd so put it here

"|MP|Cringe.jNu.X.3: no smoke, us white people dont eat dog"- This quote brought to you by Assmasters Anonymous.
kos.viper
Forum Whore

« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2006, 05:51:42 pm »

I guess I should be careful as to not step on any of you fossils  Shocked

Upon the switch-over to OS X, Rogue Spear fell into obscurity and only quickened my declining interest in GameRanger. RS players and clans disbanded, gradually disappeared until the community aspect in B&G seemed completely foreign to me. Newer games failed to catch my interest, so I sort of went off to better things. Then, by the time college came around (Fall '05), there really wasn't anytime to play GR between the larger workload and what I see as a pretty intense social atmosphere (in the dorms, ymmv). That, coupled with jobs/internships, means time is somewhat of a rare commodity. Anyways, It's nice to see old players still haunt these forums. I'm glad I stopped by.

Nice seein' you guys, especially Py and Jeb. I had started to forget my glorious place as Jeb's massive package, as predominantly displayed on ·(uNt·'s main page. Ah, glorious.

Cardboard Tube! hehe  Wink

kos.viper
Cobra

Slap ma fro!

« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2006, 10:00:38 pm »

Just a quick update...I just accepted a software engineering position at Destineer, the parent company of MacSoft, working on core engine technologies used in their games and military simulations.  They're located near Minneapolis, MN (brrr...).  Should be fun!

If you don't like the way I drive, get off the damn sidewalk!
Zomar
*DAMN

« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2006, 01:23:07 am »

blake: just finished my first year at Northeastern University about a month ago.. trying to major in music industry.

hey i'm going to Northeastern this coming year and my friend is doing music industry. woah.

I got a new macbook but I don't really play games much. I do have Raven Shield though.
KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2006, 01:22:14 am »

At the moment im in hawaii playin in a college woodbat summer league. Chillin in hawaii and playin baseball wit some of the best college ball players.

The extent of one's abilities is only limited by the restrictions of one's mind
kos.viper
Forum Whore

« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2006, 11:37:17 pm »

You suck Rebs...  Roll Eyes

kos.viper
smoke.aHa!

I'ma take your llama!

« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2006, 12:08:00 am »

FLiP!!! I thought u sat in the garage reading a book with the car on what's sup were ja been!!!!

Jeb and to anywhoo apply me and foxy are trying to get some cool peeps to play BF2 and rox some sox....hit me at xodesperado or him soda636

At sfsu unfortunalty on a pc, soon to get a macbook though

xfire = flamingchode
« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 02:50:07 am by smoke.aHa! » Logged

KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2006, 10:57:59 am »

Viper whats with you and giving control of KoS to my brother!? I dont think you could have picked a better leader for a team which will remain legend forever. Hit me up on AIM sometime Vipe.

The extent of one's abilities is only limited by the restrictions of one's mind
KoS PY.nq.ict
Forum Whore

« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2006, 04:10:47 am »

if anyone runs into cocksack tell him he left his penis enlarger at my place

Cheesy

Toxic::Joka
Forum Whore

Now available in PC flavour.

« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2006, 06:05:13 pm »

Greetings to all the ex (and current) GhR players.
I'm currently serving my conscription service in the Finnish Navy, 1st Coastal Company 4th Platoon.
Haven't been here for a while, anyone still around from the good old days? Smiley

Regards, JokaKutiHuti
AKA. Recruit You with the mosquito net on your head, Recruit Nänänää, Recruit Tötterström, Recruit Vemppa kungen, Recruit Särmä, Recruit You there

One two three, onehundredtwentythree, three six two - Hajoo!  Grin

11.Dr.5150

« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2006, 06:09:23 pm »

whats going on boys. first time I check this forum in years. Nice to see so many familiar faces.
KoS PY.nq.ict
Forum Whore

« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2006, 03:38:43 am »

whats going on boys. first time I check this forum in years. Nice to see so many familiar faces.

oh 5150 how my crotch has missed you

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads