*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 04:19:50 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Where are they now?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Where are they now?  (Read 15167 times)
kos.viper
Forum Whore

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2006, 02:22:12 am »

Working in advertising, playing eve and battlefield 2

Last semester at Central Michigan (thank god), transferring to the College for Creative Studies in Detroit.

Also working in advertising Jeb, summer intern at JWT Detroit.

Hmm, games? Xbox 360, just got battlefield 2 the other day, fun online.

kos.viper
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Brain 7
The box said "requires Windows 98 or better"... so I bought a Mac.
one, 2 lazy to login
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2006, 05:07:32 am »

college soon,

playing Savage:The Battle for Newerth, pretty cool FPS/RTS combo game, check it out...

not on gameranger no more, seems like its decaying, that establishment by evill...
Mr. Lothario
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Suck mah nuts.

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2006, 08:09:10 pm »

Woot, first time I've checked the DAMN forum in months, and what do I find? A thread wondering where I've been. I feel so loved.

I've still got my 733 G4, top of the line c. 2001, so I don't do much Mac gaming any more. The PC I'm on is a POS, so I don't do too much PC gaming either, excepting Neverwinter Nights. When I upgrade, Battlefield 2 is first on my list. I'm gunnin' for you, Jeb!

Working as a security guard at a retirement home. In other words, I'm getting paid for breathing. I dig it.

"How is the world ruled and how do wars start? Diplomats tell lies to journalists and then believe what they read." - 19th-century Austrian press critic Karl Kraus

Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'". -- Schlock Mercenary
DAMN Bondo

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2006, 08:38:07 am »

Wow, both Loth and I show up in the same week after ages out. I actually came back to message Mauti and decided I'd poke my head in the door as it were.

So...graduated from university with my BA...decided to go right back for a Ph.D. in Political Science. They basically pay me to go to school now so it works for me. Going to become a professor so school is something I've grown used to.

Not playing computer games and pretty much stopped video games period. School forces me to pretty much focus on books and research. Movies are pretty much my sole entertainment source now. But then, I like my job.
:V:*Beast

don't try Norton on me... it won't work...

« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2006, 11:43:28 am »

Welp, I've just come back to the wonderful world of our beloved gaming community, after a 1 year lay off due to work.  Omfg, there are more nOObs than nips to go around.  Few old schoolers left which is the reason im still playing.  Takin up RVS now , but not the same as RS ( greatest game of all time ).
EEWWWW....
who's FliP??!!   lmfao

Well, as for me I skipped Ghost Recon (you know, that game where we learned how to crouch :p). Never liked it anyway, It's been 2 years now I think.

Raven Shield: sigh... I still try no to get PWND, and I notice some noobs are still crouching, prolly a GhR disease. Fun tho when we play some R6/RS maps, brings back good old times!!!!

Game Ranger: like Flip says, more noobs than nips

Clans: Silvio, Geek, Flip joined our clan
not many oldschoolclans left on GR: Dr, SIX, Damn, EUR, V, AK(sigh), RnT (I might forgotten some...)

what happend to Ultimo btw??

and Rapid changed his nick... AK:Deodorant or something
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 08:49:10 pm by ViRuS - The...Beast » Logged

quote of the year:
(quoted by Ace:) unknown: If idiots could fly, GR would be an airport.

vanitas vanitatum, omnia vanita est...
GeT iNfEcTeD!!
Cobra

Slap ma fro!

« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2006, 05:13:53 am »

Lothario and Bondo?!  Holy crap.

As for me, I'll be graduating from college in about a month.  I'm pretty excited.  I'm applying for software engineering positions at Apple and a couple game development studios, so we'll see how things pan out over the next few months.

If you don't like the way I drive, get off the damn sidewalk!
kos.viper
Forum Whore

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2006, 03:22:38 pm »

Welp, I've just come back to the wonderful world of our beloved gaming community, after a 1 year lay off due to work.  Omfg, there are more nOObs than nips to go around.  Few old schoolers left which is the reason im still playing.  Takin up RVS now , but not the same as RS ( greatest game of all time ).
EEWWWW....
who's FliP??!!   lmfao

Well, as for me I skipped Ghost Recon (you know, that game where we learned how to crouch :p). Never liked it anyway, It's been 2 years now I think.

Raven Shield: sigh... I still try no to get PWND, and I notice some noobs are still crouching, prolly a GhR disease. Fun tho when we play some R6/RS maps, brings back good old times!!!!

Game Ranger: like Flip says, more noobs than nips

Clans: Silvio, Geek, Flip joined our clan
not many oldschoolclans left on GR: SIX, Damn, EUR, V, AK(sigh), RnT (I might forgotten some...)

what happend to Ultimo btw??

and Rapid changed his nick... AK:Deodorant or something

Last time I talked to Timo he said he was becoming one of New York's Finest. He's still playing PC games I believe too.

kos.viper
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Brain 7
The box said "requires Windows 98 or better"... so I bought a Mac.
dr.blake.
BL Staff

« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2006, 11:04:21 pm »

blake: just finished my first year at Northeastern University about a month ago.. trying to major in music industry. my routers been fucking with my GR so i cant stay in an rvs game for very long.. hopefully thatll change.. but it seems like the r6 activity is on another shitty downslope anyway. Been playing a little AA and even less cod. I miss the rs days  Sad

thanks for mentioning dr. on the list of old clans there beast.

psysks: still fat
foxy: still hawt
flip: still bisexual
jeb: still funny
mani: still pissed
myst: still... myst

youre all awesome.

"...a winner... They win, no matter what. Their resources are greater than their opponents in any context."

-autriche
c| Lone-Wolf
Forum Whore

Frog blast the vent core!

« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2006, 05:36:38 am »

Lothario and Bondo?!  Holy crap.

As for me, I'll be graduating from college in about a month.  I'm pretty excited.  I'm applying for software engineering positions at Apple and a couple game development studios, so we'll see how things pan out over the next few months.

Cobra, send an app in to Aspyr, so then I can beta test your work and make your life miserable.   Grin

Quote from: (SiX)Sheixhundt
Air is a mechanism of control.
and i reject it.

They cant hit me from all the way over the-
KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2006, 11:16:54 pm »

Yes mamm Ultimo is still around. I have pubbed it up with him in CoD2 a couple times...not recently as much, but he is still around.

On the note of Rapid...sigh...hasnt he gotten a life yet?

The extent of one's abilities is only limited by the restrictions of one's mind

« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2006, 08:52:57 pm »

thanks for mentioning dr. on the list of old clans there beast.

EWWWW!!!
How could I forget about that??!!!

(added on the list Blake...) We need more love

quote of the year:

GeT iNfEcTeD!!
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2006, 09:09:56 pm »

funny how you flame on rapid, yet he owns you quietly without even being present.

Your insecurities and the having to flame on him, says it all.

btw rebel, what do you call having a life, flaming on forums?  hahaha

beast started the flaming on rapid, as if rapid has ever done anything to him other than own him in the games they've played against each other.  lol.  grudgeful fools are worse than ex-ho's.

you're all rapid's ho's!  

hahahaha

and just like ho's, squack away like bitches you are!

Mr. Lothario
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Suck mah nuts.

« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2006, 09:31:53 pm »

I gotta say, I find it comforting that no matter how much things change, Rapid will always think that not logging in makes him sneaky.

"How is the world ruled and how do wars start? Diplomats tell lies to journalists and then believe what they read." - 19th-century Austrian press critic Karl Kraus

Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'". -- Schlock Mercenary

« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2006, 12:46:08 am »

Ultimo? New York's finest? Define finest plz...

Nice to hear you guys are graduating or already graduated clapping hands

As for me, I'm in the automotive business for years now, quality department for Volvo Cars Belgium, where the S40, V50, S60, V70 and soon the C30 are build. I got a bachelors in Engineering Sciences and it’s time to get that masters now. It has been 10 years now since I graduated… wøøt… I still didn’t figured it out yet how to combine this with my work… sigh…
Anyway, good luck to you all!!!

Lothario: How in Gods name did you know it was Rapid??!!! LMFAO

Rapid: I was meant to be a joke… I’m probably not good at it, right?
the flaming reminds me of Clan Disney tho…

quote of the year:

GeT iNfEcTeD!!
jn.loudnotes
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

I'm tired of being creative.

« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2006, 03:53:15 am »

I always knew Bondo was smart!

I moved to a big city and am also in college.  I still play music and speak German, and I'm learning Chinese.  I feel old.

< insert clever and original signature here >
Po~ReverendMoss

Teabaggin' griefers since the Dawn of the Milennia

« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2006, 09:50:17 am »

I still got all you fools on my buudy list and ya'll never light up. wtf

GR needs new FPS
 Sniper

For the fuck of it, the RS page is still up at my site. No links to it, but occasionally someone finds it.

:End Transmission:
DarK.
God bless the freaks

Forum's Evil Side

« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2006, 09:47:58 am »

I just love how he(rapid) comes in and starts to talk in third person.  Honestly rapid who would defend you?  We know who you are!

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics... Even if you win, you are still retarded.
kos sbd forgot pw

« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2006, 05:38:48 am »

hey forgot all my stuff but though i'd post something.... my macs dont work anymore - but i have a pc and play battlefield2 sometimes.... and im lookin for the next rs (havent found it yet....   reb  hows the rest of kos? have u heard?
Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2006, 11:59:41 am »

Dude, what the hell is going on? I check back in and now KoS is considered old? I swear, those RS-playing youngins need to show some respect to their R6 elders. And what's this you say about Ultimo being a cop? Isn't he still 14? Damn, I feel old.

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2006, 12:59:15 pm »

holy shit Ace where'd you pop up from?!

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads