*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 12:30:58 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Where are they now?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Where are they now?  (Read 15094 times)
Cossack
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

SEMPER TRANSFUEGA

« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2006, 05:52:08 am »

Hey, I was wondering where my penis enlarger was. Just so happens I come when all the old hands are making a little get together. Jeb, Py, Pink. All we need is IBeer and we got this thing complete. As for me, I am back in St. Petersburg where I do things.

BREAD LAND AND PEACE!
R.I.P Grifter
dr.blake.
BL Staff

« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2006, 01:35:08 am »

woowww completely forgot about beerski

"...a winner... They win, no matter what. Their resources are greater than their opponents in any context."

-autriche
KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« Reply #62 on: August 13, 2006, 02:41:36 am »

Too bad a lot of the old guys havent checked back in, but its good to see a lot of old faces.

The extent of one's abilities is only limited by the restrictions of one's mind
KoS PY.nq.ict
Forum Whore

« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2006, 07:47:29 am »

Hey, I was wondering where my penis enlarger was. Just so happens I come when all the old hands are making a little get together. Jeb, Py, Pink. All we need is IBeer and we got this thing complete. As for me, I am back in St. Petersburg where I do things.

Hey! All we need now is some lube and we'll have an old fashioned circle jerk. Maybe we can even yell RS obscenities at each other. UBEGAY!

(uNt 2001-2003 Long live the memories.

"|MP|Cringe.jNu.X.3: no smoke, us white people dont eat dog"- This quote brought to you by Assmasters Anonymous.
Night Hawk

« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2006, 08:47:03 am »

OOOOOOLLLLLIOILLLLLIOOIOLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  IM BACK BITCHES! Sniper

"I believe its my god-given right, To destroy everything in my sight,Cause it never gets dull,it never gets old,The only thing it gets is more bold,Drinkin,fightin, going to the game,In our world it's a way to stay sane,If ur asking me to have it my way,Id say thats one fine day"
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2006, 04:57:09 pm »

Greetings from the "dark side".  How you ladies all been?

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
Mr. Lothario
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Suck mah nuts.

« Reply #66 on: August 22, 2006, 05:00:20 pm »

Heya, Voods, long time no see. The DAMN forum exerts a strong pull on all of us, doesn't it?

"How is the world ruled and how do wars start? Diplomats tell lies to journalists and then believe what they read." - 19th-century Austrian press critic Karl Kraus

Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'". -- Schlock Mercenary
jn.wrath
Special Forces
Forum Whore

kill whitey

« Reply #67 on: August 22, 2006, 11:35:43 pm »

Hi.

I remember some of you guys, although I'm gonna have to agree with Ace. When did KoS become old-school? They were that little bitch (I kid, I kid) Ultimo's lovechild and center of all the L33T D00DZ in the GR-RS community. Ultimo is a cop? Jesus christ! Remind me to stay away from NYC.

As for me, I was a member of POD (Pirates of the Desktop woot), SWAT and then finally the neverdying Janitors (three out of the four members have met in real life, loudnotes being the exception). I am finishing up a BS in electrical engineering at the Univ. of Washington and might go on to get a master's.

I think my devotion to the Mac platform began waning when Grifter died... that was a sad day for SWAT =(

Anybody heard from the SiX guys or SEALs? Aside from Ace (and the core DAMN), I don't think there are many of us TRUE old school R6 players around anymore... *grumble* none of this bs games with shiny graphics... gimme R6 anyday... */grumble*

Out of curiousity, anyone play world of warcraft? I have a 60 hunter/60 priest horde side on Boulderfist and a brand new 60 warrior alliance on demon soul that I've been playing exclusively.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2006, 11:39:06 pm by jn.wrath » Logged

goddammit this blows
Overthrow.aHa!

« Reply #68 on: August 23, 2006, 12:30:19 am »

Yay for WoW, also, I'm trying to obtain a copy of XP so I can whore it up with foxy and smoke in BF2
I'm on Bronzebeard Horde Side 60 Priest, names Confined
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #69 on: August 26, 2006, 10:46:24 pm »

Gone for over a year and I come back and it seems as though these forums are dead.  Where is everyone,  these forums use to thrive.

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #70 on: August 26, 2006, 11:10:02 pm »

Gone for over a year and I come back and it seems as though these forums are dead.  Where is everyone,  these forums use to thrive.

Well, you know how it is...they made GhostSniper an admin and the whole place went to hell.[/size]  Wink

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2006, 09:29:12 am »

BOOBOO!  clapping hands clapping hands

How've you been?! We need to catch up on things. Maybe play some AA if I ever decide to go Intel (or we get 2.6 before you guys get 2.7...)?

And wow... Coss, Rebs, NH, PY, Blake, Fidd, Upchuck.........

We need more love <--- For all of you from the SNiPE/Pie/Supernatural Pie/Snipe

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
DAMN Bondo

« Reply #72 on: August 27, 2006, 11:49:52 am »

Well, you know how it is...they made GhostSniper an admin and the whole place went to hell.[/size]  Wink

Yeah, who couldn't have seen that happening.

So, I want to say at this point, while I certainly had contentious moments and strained relationships with some fellow legends of this forum, I hope like for me that is generally faded, I certainly had a lot of good times both playing R6, hanging on GR, and posting here (back when I dominated the post count at this place). All of us are naturally older, most of us are more mature, and I can drink most of you mother fuckers under the table now so suck it  Grin

P.S. BTW, for the doubters out there...still very much bisexual.
cookie

still tippin'

« Reply #73 on: August 28, 2006, 01:04:32 am »

In my junior year of college, eking out a living as a student.

The things that will destroy us are politics without principle; pleasure without conscience; wealth without work; knowledge without character; business without morality; science without humanity; and worship without sacrifice.  ---
Gandhi

Back then they didn't want me, now I'm hot, hoes all on me.
Mr. Lothario
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Suck mah nuts.

« Reply #74 on: August 28, 2006, 03:41:12 am »

So, I want to say at this point, while I certainly had contentious moments and strained relationships with some fellow legends of this forum....

...still very much bisexual.

Granting yourself the title of legend, Bondo? I'd say that moves you right up to gay.

"How is the world ruled and how do wars start? Diplomats tell lies to journalists and then believe what they read." - 19th-century Austrian press critic Karl Kraus

Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'". -- Schlock Mercenary
DAMN Bondo

« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2006, 06:12:57 am »

Granting yourself the title of legend, Bondo? I'd say that moves you right up to gay.

Well, only because talking like that is a sure way not to have sex with a woman.  lol
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2006, 11:34:40 am »

What's this I hear about Ultimo being a cop? That's one of the scarier things I've heard recently.

It feels weird posting as "Typhy". Typhy seems so foreign to me now. In the last year, I've watched a car with my best three friends go sailing off a cliff at 80 MPH, and been less than a foot away from sliding off a 150 foot cliff, over a water fall, and down onto a rock face in a heli skiing accident. A couple of rather life changing experiences.

Currently, I'm finishing up testing for my EMT license. I work as a ski instructor at Eaglecrest ski area. This will most likely be my last year in Juneau, at least for the forseeable future. My girlfriend and I are planning to move down to either Colorado or California. She'll be going to college, and I'll most likely be training as a Paramedic, and eventually going into Search and Rescue.

After the heli skiing accident, I became really interested in mountain rescue. I'm going to the University of Alaska Southeast this year to finish up my EMT certification, and take an avalanch class, and a white water rescue class.

And. . . Yeah. . . That's pretty much it. Figured I'd stop in.

'Ta

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #77 on: August 28, 2006, 01:59:54 pm »

NOW I'm not sure which is scarier...Ultimo being a cop, or Typhy being an EMT!

Good luck with that Typhy...I used to do Search and Rescue.  It can be a very rewarding career field...if not extremely dangerous work.
[/size]
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 03:39:08 am by BTs_GhostSniper » Logged

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
KoS PY.nq.ict
Forum Whore

« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2006, 11:14:03 pm »

WOW! SNIPEEPEEEEEEEEESSS! HOLD ME!

voodoo!

undercatch!

COOKIE!

my lubbies!

p.s.

I don't play WoW all that much anymore but I do have a 60 pally on Laughing Skull along with a 54 hunter and a 45 mage.

(uNt 2001-2003 Long live the memories.

"|MP|Cringe.jNu.X.3: no smoke, us white people dont eat dog"- This quote brought to you by Assmasters Anonymous.
*NADS Lo$eMoney

« Reply #79 on: August 30, 2006, 01:25:21 am »

Blah blah blah I live in Las Vegas now blah blah blah

Pushing the limits of acceptable human behaviour....
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads