*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 05:30:24 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Buying a used car.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Buying a used car.  (Read 1027 times)
DarK.
God bless the freaks

Forum's Evil Side

« on: May 28, 2005, 04:42:15 am »

Well my brother totaled my car today,  he and my sister were involved, they flipped twice and both came away with no broken bones (thank god) but now, I am out a car, and I need one.  SO! if anyone has any ideas or know of good deals, good cars ect.  Please let me know!

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics... Even if you win, you are still retarded.
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2005, 07:38:43 am »

http://www.autotrader.com
It's quite handy, my friend! You can find just about all used cars for sale in your area, and you can put in your price range and such.

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2005, 03:30:48 pm »

Well, I sell cars (mainly to commercial and government fleets), so I could get you a good deal if I have something you want.  You can search my dealership's inventory here:

www.butchoustaletford.com

Of course you would have to come down to the Mississippi Gulf Coast to get it!

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
DarK.
God bless the freaks

Forum's Evil Side

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2005, 09:55:56 pm »

actually GS I will be in mobile this summer... so it wouldnt be out of the question if I found a good deal at ur dealership seeing as gulf port is like 45-1:00 away from Mobile.  But ur site is hard to navigate, should I use IE on it?

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics... Even if you win, you are still retarded.
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2005, 12:05:25 am »

There's just one problem, Dark. If you bought from GS, it'd be a Ford, and thus gaurenteed to under perform and break down.

How much money are you looking to throw at it?

I spent 4k on my Subaru. 1997 Subaru Impreza Outback, needed a new transmission when I got it, so 6k later I had an incredibly reliable car with only 75,000 miles on it ( 88,000 now ).

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2005, 12:11:27 am »

actually GS I will be in mobile this summer... so it wouldnt be out of the question if I found a good deal at ur dealership seeing as gulf port is like 45-1:00 away from Mobile.  But ur site is hard to navigate, should I use IE on it?

Yeah, Mobile is very close to us.  And the site does work better with Internet Explorer, unfortunately.[/size] Sad

There's just one problem, Dark. If you bought from GS, it'd be a Ford, and thus gaurenteed to under perform and break down.

No, when it comes to used cars we sell everything.  You would only be stuck with Ford, Lincoln, or Mercury if you were looking for a brand new car.[/size]

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
DarK.
God bless the freaks

Forum's Evil Side

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2005, 06:52:14 pm »

Typhy, your situation is similar to my original, I bought a Grand AM with no problems (1997 model) and spent 4000 on it and was happy, now I dont have half of that...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads