*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 07:23:42 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Destroying Life in order to Save Life
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Destroying Life in order to Save Life  (Read 1787 times)
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« on: May 20, 2005, 10:23:51 pm »

Just finished read President Fundamentalist's views on stem cell research -- Congress is set to pass a bill making it easier to fund this important science, and Bush promised to veto the bill. Here was his reasoning:

"I'm a strong supporter of adult stem cell research, of course. But I have made it very clear to the Congress that the use of federal money, taxpayers' money, to promote science which destroys life in order to save life is - I'm against that."

It occured to me: aren't we destroying life in Iraq in order to save life there?

(I'm referring to torture, the bombing of cities, and the near 100,000 dead civilians)

Does Bush really believe his own bullshit?

"Perhaps, the most important thing to remember about that which we are faced with: Fascism, at its core, is a fraud. It promises the triumphal resurrection of the nation, and delivers only devastation. Strength without wisdom is a chimera, resolve without competence a travesty."
KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2005, 11:46:25 pm »

Bullshit to you maybe. Sixhits u really need to come to a realization that not everyone thinks like you, if we did we would be fucked. This is a world of freedom. I cant think what i want, you can think what you want, and just because i believe something you dont doesnt mean its "bullshit". Someone needs a reality check.

The extent of one's abilities is only limited by the restrictions of one's mind
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2005, 01:02:08 am »

The bullshit is the hypocracy of someone who wears the mantle of pro-life and says things such as the above quote, ordering the bombing of civilians, turning a blind eye to the torture of combatants, and overseeing the deaths of thousands. 

If you don't see anything hypercritcal about that, fine.

"Perhaps, the most important thing to remember about that which we are faced with: Fascism, at its core, is a fraud. It promises the triumphal resurrection of the nation, and delivers only devastation. Strength without wisdom is a chimera, resolve without competence a travesty."
KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2005, 01:18:05 am »

Some are born blind, some choose to be

The extent of one's abilities is only limited by the restrictions of one's mind
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2005, 02:06:12 am »

However Rebel, ignorance is forever.

(that was a shot at rebels bullshit, not in support of it)

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2005, 03:11:16 am »

Some are born blind, some choose to be

Which one are you Rebel?

Seems as if you're choosing to be "blind" from the truth.

Unit iX • America's Army • [iX^]tox!c^1
• *nRg • Ghost Recon • *cO.krush •
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2005, 05:21:22 am »

Ahm drink'n, so bear with me.

But fuck.

That's the answer.

Fuck.

If only more murderous, blood thirsty bastards would fuck more -- let slip the cock rather than the dogs of war -- wouldn't the world be a happier place?

I propose madintory fucking for everyone above the age of 16. Once a week. You must meet your quota. Women decide when and where. And just to keep the cunts on the right happy, you get tax breaks. .01% per lay, capped at 10% per year. Oh, and please use birth control. But if you do manage to get anyone pregnant, Rebel promises to adopt all babies.

Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2005, 06:28:28 am »

This is a world of freedom. I cant think what i want, you can think what you want, and just because i believe something you dont doesnt mean its "bullshit".

anybody see anything funny about this comment?

And as far as I'm concerned... if what you're saying is "bullshit" then yes it can be "bullshit".

Unit iX • America's Army • [iX^]tox!c^1
• *nRg • Ghost Recon • *cO.krush •
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2005, 12:09:41 pm »

Its complete and utter bullshit, we were talking about this the other night.

He'll consider a cluster of cells to be a life, but he doesn't seem to think twice about starting wars and killing thousands of civilians and soldiers.  Just a touch ironic.

Actually its not ironic.... its disgusting.

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
bronto
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2005, 07:01:35 pm »

LMAO he's so DUMB! imagine how slackjawed he must be in real life...
(SiX)Sheixhundt
Forum Whore

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2005, 07:37:36 pm »

With all his piss and vinegar and 'bitch-fag' machismo, (see abortion rights thread)
youd think Rebel would at LEAST be man enough to follow through on his threats to leave these forums..

PATRONS, STOP FEEDING THE MONKEY-
(you will upset the delicate balance of his feces/bananna diet)

I discovered why the buddha laughs.
The truth is so horrifying, it's funny.
cO.Kuza

because we call blunts bleezies

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2005, 01:11:01 am »

wasnt rebel supposed to leave this forum about 3 times already? when is he leaving? anyone?

is it 2008 yet?
SpetsnazZ
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2005, 03:58:27 am »

Rebel, isn't it about time for you to go to your local armed forces recruitment center for a little reality check of your own? I'm sure there are plenty of 14-15 year old iraqi children with ak-47's willing to give you a taste of George Bush style patriotism.

BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2005, 04:48:57 am »

I'm sure going there, right up until the moment a bullet penetrates his forehead, he would think his mad skillz will pwn them. The posts concerning him leave were deleted due to them being totally off-topic and flame. He basically said he alienware is 5 minutes away and that he's leaving now.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2005, 10:03:40 am »

I was gonna buy an Alienware PC. Then realized that I could get comperable performance from a PC that cost a third as much.

Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2005, 07:58:01 am »

Here is my list of forum members who i wished were used for embryonic stem cell research.

Rapid, he might be a contaminated line, but he shouldn't weaken our genepool by living
Ghostsniper, need i say more
rebel, your meaning in life ended with RS
shadow (you know who you are)
god, i just remember not liking him (or the literal ficticious god for that matter)
ace, he is pro-life, so it would be ironic
lothario, after spending years on netfone with him, i'm scared he will touch young boys
chinka-rock, racist native americans are so 97,
mysterio, he is just kinda annoying, but seems to be important cause he posts all the time
Evill, without him we wouldn't have to deal with macintosh online communities
Bronto, just cause your in *NADS doesn't mean you have a soul!
Jewb, who is that guy?

i'm sure some dense mod will get scared and delete this cause it is a flame or whatever

regards
-jeb

ps. how could i forget these two
bondo, figureskating, and dating a illegally underaged girl over the internet, and moving to a different country to be with here is reason enough

loudnotes, the loudnote bucc hits after a bowl of baked beans is more intelligent than his posts
« Last Edit: May 26, 2005, 08:03:27 am by Jeb » Logged

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
bronto
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2005, 08:28:00 pm »

Bronto, just cause your in *NADS doesn't mean you have a soul!

Huh
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2005, 12:18:06 pm »

Just read a great new way to frame this:

Pro-Cure vs Anti-Cure.

"Only Bush bitter-enders and the pope are in the perverse position of valuing the life of an ailing human being less than that of a tiny clump of cells no bigger than the period at the end of this sentence."

Pretty much sums it up.

http://americablog.blogspot.com/

bronto
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2005, 02:50:21 am »

or, you could put it like this: cancer wouldn't be a problem if the government didn't allow so many toxic acidic cancerous toxins to pollute every single thing we touch, eat, breathe and put in our hair.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads