*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 07:23:33 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Abortion Rights
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Abortion Rights  (Read 5881 times)
KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2005, 01:21:05 am »

Of couse us "pro lifers" refuse to adopt children, BECAUSE WE FIND SOMEONE WE LOVE AND MAKE BABIES AND START A FAMILY. Pro lifers also wouldnt just fuck a chick without a condom or some sort of birth control. And if those didnt work and we still had a kid, we would give them up for adoption. You know there are people in this world that cant have kids, and they adopt. I bet if you asked a kid that was adopted or even in foster care if they would rather be dead or alive you could guess the answer.

The extent of one's abilities is only limited by the restrictions of one's mind
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2005, 04:48:42 am »

Of couse us "pro lifers" refuse to adopt children, BECAUSE WE FIND SOMEONE WE LOVE AND MAKE BABIES AND START A FAMILY. Pro lifers also wouldnt just fuck a chick without a condom or some sort of birth control. And if those didnt work and we still had a kid, we would give them up for adoption. You know there are people in this world that cant have kids, and they adopt. I bet if you asked a kid that was adopted or even in foster care if they would rather be dead or alive you could guess the answer.

Keep dancing Rebel. You're still an ignorant hypercrit.

Until you are willing to adopt other people's forced-birth babies, don't advocate forcing women to have babies. Otherwise, you just HATE WOMEN.

Nice try to switch things up at the end, comparing abortion of a fetal cell to the murder of a living human being.

Hey, I bet if you could ask a cow if it wanted to to be eaten it'd say no. You flithy cow eater, you.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2005, 05:22:59 am by "Sixhits" » Logged

"Perhaps, the most important thing to remember about that which we are faced with: Fascism, at its core, is a fraud. It promises the triumphal resurrection of the nation, and delivers only devastation. Strength without wisdom is a chimera, resolve without competence a travesty."
Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2005, 06:30:21 am »

Don't turn this into an animal rights battle now Sixhits Roll Eyes

Unit iX • America's Army • [iX^]tox!c^1
• *nRg • Ghost Recon • *cO.krush •
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2005, 12:14:37 pm »

A woman's right to choose is a load of horseshit. Sorry. But it really is. It's just an excuse for a bitch who doesn't want to take responsibility for an action she took.

Given your attitude towards women, I expect there are lots and lots of "pro-lifers" who are very single, very sad and never have kids, because i can't believe there are many women in the world who would find someone with your views even remotely attractive in any form.

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2005, 02:12:42 pm »

Its amazing how you can call me a "hypicrit" when i have not gotten myself in the situation. To be a hypicrit i would of had to had this happen to me and done something different then what i said in my past posts. Please choose your words correctly big guy. Your making a fool of yourself.

The extent of one's abilities is only limited by the restrictions of one's mind
z][t-Rampage

can u rap?

« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2005, 03:23:31 pm »

oh man i would love to hear a womans point of view here. and not someones gf who's already written his pov's. an arguement used here is very interresting - if its only the "bitches" fault that she got pregnant and not at all the poor dude who put his pecker in her and didnt manage to pull out before he came....then how the hell do you give yourself the right to even talk about HER choice!? the dude made up his mind when he didnt pull out, didnt put on a condom, didnt make sure that she's on or off the pill etc etc etc etc. and yes, she has the same responsibility as him.
but just the word bitch in that sentence flushes your whole arguement down the toilet. another interresting thing about the debate on a WOMANS choice is this. we are talking about the freedom of women and their choice to do what they want with their bodies in the same way that we/men can do whatever the hell we want. i watch a debate on tv about muslim womens rights and i see a bunch of men deciding what should happen. i watch a christian debate about abortion and i see a majority of men deciding what should happen to a woman. the moment a guy puts his dick in some chick and doesnt put on a condom, doesnt make sure she is on the pill, doesnt let her know that he's gonna finish off inside her...in my eyes, he has no choice but to deal with HER choice on what to do after. it is her body and it doesnt matter what religion she has.

2005! there is so much shit going on in the world and comparing this to murder is way out of line in my humble opinion. this is about a womans rights and the arguements that are used are just way too simple. there are so many elements in peoples lives that make the calls that they or we do. simple scenarios are silly. ofc rape is a HUGE factor when it comes to a womans choice to do what SHE wants to do with her body. so is her view on the future of her own life. sure people can adopt and for alot of people that works. for alot of people it doesnt. its just a simple sollution to a much wider problem. and the problem would be gigantic if women wherent allowed to make their own choices about their bodies. it would become a social problem and a much bigger political problem.
please travel to india and watch children beg for food and money and wonder....why does that child have a leg that looks backwards? probably because a parent broke it so the child would look more in need of help by strangers or tourists. cross the border to mexico(closer to home) from california and have a bunch of little children sell you chiclitas...tell me that you are willing to adopt all of them or atleast have a sollution for it. go to africa and adopt a child that his or her parents died from starvation or killed by a rebel. im all up for finding sollutions and helping children. but i really wish that more people would travel, see more of the world and the shape people are in before they start making choices on their behalfs. and this includes america, just so that u didnt think u could say - oh i was talking about the u.s. im including america as much as the rest of the world. most uf us here are so damn priviledged. most of us are in safe homes with cool gadgets and enough money to get by..or more. we should in no way be the ones that "think" we can decide for people that have less than us what they should do or not do. this should not be a discussion about religion or murder it should be about womens rights in whatever situation she is in.

on the other hand. i would agree that people in longer relationships or married - the choice of abortion should ofc be discussed. but thats where i draw the line. it should be discussed and thats that, because in the end of the day - SHE SHOULD BE ABLE TO DECIDE WHAT SHE DOES WITH HER BODY.

we're in 2005 ffs. do something interresting. google china and find out how many children they are allow or what sex.

just silly

Live every day, as if it's your last
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2005, 03:55:56 pm »

Oh and I have no sympathy for rape victims.

I believe that the only time a mother should be able to abort is if she will die from the baby, or if she was rape

Sorry rebel so which is it? you don't have any symphy for rape victims,  you think

A woman's right to choose is a load of horseshit. Sorry. But it really is. It's just an excuse for a bitch who doesn't want to take responsibility for an action she took.

... Um?

How can we feel safe with a bunch of fags running around with guns too busy looking at other guys asses to protect our country?

Im not sure if that is comical or just sad.

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
(SiX)Sheixhundt
Forum Whore

« Reply #67 on: May 21, 2005, 07:29:52 pm »

How can we feel safe with a bunch of fags running around with guns too busy looking at other guys asses to protect our country?

Im not sure if that is comical or just sad.

Yeah BFG, i would be forced to agree... fucking sad indeed....
Almost, but not quite comical.

Rebs, its those utterly retarded backwards ass statements like that, that make the rest of the world think that you acually represent ME as an american....guess what? you don't.  Given the wisdom youve graced us with, what makes YOU as an individual, morally superior to the misguided religious fanatics that were dropping bombs on? (im SURE with your gleeful approval)

Fags? Bitches? What fucking century do YOU live in, bro?
Hes managed to become so progressive as to actually appear RE-gressive...

Ive left Rebs arguments alone, (ALL of em) because well, unlike Sixhits, who can fight back just fine, debating Rebel seems about as challenging as beating the shit out of the cancer kid that sits in the back of the class...Which would be patently unfair because his compromised immune system is too weak to defend itself.

WOAH! I just realized that Rebel has his own emoticon....sweet!
 Nade

I discovered why the buddha laughs.
The truth is so horrifying, it's funny.
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2005, 09:37:53 pm »

Like someones sig says, "never argue with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their own level and beat you with experience."

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #69 on: May 22, 2005, 05:34:42 am »

Almost, but not quite comical.

Rebel is one of those rare cases where it's just too stupid to be comical.

Unit iX • America's Army • [iX^]tox!c^1
• *nRg • Ghost Recon • *cO.krush •
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #70 on: May 22, 2005, 08:20:53 pm »

of course rebel has no sympathy towards rape victims, after all he will need to create "victims" in order to get any action (i remember your picture baseball boy).

As a devout hasidic atheist, we need abortion to harvest the sweet nectar from the fetuses, so we can raise the true dark lord, SATAN, into his position of supreme ruler of the world.

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #71 on: May 22, 2005, 11:29:45 pm »

As a devout hasidic atheist, we need abortion to harvest the sweet nectar from the fetuses, so we can raise the true dark lord, SATAN, into his position of supreme ruler of the world.

Exactly what I was going to say.

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
*NADS Lo$eMoney

« Reply #72 on: May 23, 2005, 09:46:55 am »

of course rebel has no sympathy towards rape victims, after all he will need to create "victims" in order to get any action (i remember your picture baseball boy).

Where the fuck have you been jeb?

Pushing the limits of acceptable human behaviour....
BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #73 on: May 23, 2005, 03:03:31 pm »

He's been avoiding me ever since I called his bluff and bought him his GameRanger Premium account.  Wink

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

« Reply #74 on: May 26, 2005, 07:46:55 am »

He's been avoiding me ever since I called his bluff and bought him his GameRanger Premium account.  Wink

No, you bought me premium because i made fun of you so hard, you  wanted me to like you by paying for my premium. So instead i laid the biggest pwn ever (even better than finding rapid's hotdog stand website, or even the mass bannings for idleing, or even maybe when i slept with ace's fat sister), and you spent 50$ on something for me that web unused. I was planning on selling my account (you know you want it snipe) and donating the procedes to either the democratic party or the ACLU. But of course, i am far to lazy.

In the mean time, i bought a pc, and i'm happly playing games on it.

So hahahahaha ghost sniper, in the end i'm not the one living in mississippi. Pathetic

c| Lone-Wolf
Forum Whore

Frog blast the vent core!

« Reply #75 on: May 26, 2005, 09:16:53 am »

Not that Jeb is actually going to read this, but keep it on topic. GS if you would be so kind just bite your tongue and send him a mean PM, or put something in the spam drop box if you are so inclined.  I'd like to let this thread die a natural death.

-Lone

Quote from: (SiX)Sheixhundt
Air is a mechanism of control.
and i reject it.

They cant hit me from all the way over the-
BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #76 on: May 26, 2005, 04:31:10 pm »

Okay, back to the abortion issue...

I have always been against abortion.  I've always thought that a much better alternative would be to simply have the child and then put him/her up for adoption.  Again, a girl I dated in high school got pregnant when she was 16 and had the baby and put her up for adoption when she was 17.  I always thought very highly of her for that.  Now, there is a flipside as well.  My best friend, a woman who is 26 years old, has had 3 abortions.  Now, I am very strong in my beliefs that abortion is wrong, but when it comes to her I have the upmost sympathy for her situation and support her completely.  The first time she had an abortion was when she was raped when she was 16 years old.  The second time was when she was cheating on her husband with another man and got pregnant.  Now, this sounds like a time when I would be against abortion, but it turns out I'm not.  Her husband was both physically and mentally abusive to her, and she was cheating on him as a way of "escape" from her situation.  The pregnancy was an accident, of course, but she knew if her husband found out he would probably kill her.  So she had the abortion.  The 3rd time was a similar situation to the 2nd.  And it was this time that I realized she was now doing this more out of habit, from bad things that had happened to her earlier in her life.  Not that I condone what she did, but I understand it.  I am still against abortion...but when it comes to her I have a double-standard.  But hey, at least I'm human.
  Wink

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #77 on: May 27, 2005, 02:54:37 am »

Cuddly, caring death dealing sniper man. And that's why we love you, GS. Tongue

And your response above in why I respect you. I know why you believe the way you do, and that you also believe it's fair for others to disagree and do otherwise. it's a trait I wish I had more of.

"Perhaps, the most important thing to remember about that which we are faced with: Fascism, at its core, is a fraud. It promises the triumphal resurrection of the nation, and delivers only devastation. Strength without wisdom is a chimera, resolve without competence a travesty."
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

« Reply #78 on: May 27, 2005, 09:35:30 am »

Ok, i guess this should be on topic, or else...

Ghost sniper, if abortion is immoral, would the moral way out of a pregnancy be falling down some stairs? just kidding.

Many women don't like the idea that the government should tell them they have to be pregnant for 9 months, then give up their child at the end of it. Pregnancy isn't exactly an easy thing to go through, its not just a small bump in the road, its a huge fucking detour in your life to go through that.

The fact that the church (the only moral people in this world) will only accept moneyshots as birth control, is a terrible thing.
It makes plenty of sense to me to push education on safe sex, or provide other options like the morning after pill in order to curb the amount of abortions. Even though the bush braintrust spends money on promoting abstinence, and not giving money to developing countries who are pushing birth control to control the spread of aids. Also, is it not fact that bush paid for a abortion for one of his girlfriends back in the day?

I do actually respect ghostsnipers opinions because their are personal. Nothing is worse in this world than some religious nut dictating how i live my life, based on some fantasy they envelope themselves in. In the end, abortion is a personal decision for the women in this world. If you are against abortion, for the love of christ, you don't have to have one.

"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #79 on: May 27, 2005, 08:05:41 pm »

The fact that the church (the only moral people in this world) will only accept moneyshots as birth control, is a terrible thing.

Actually, I think that's a sin cause you're wasting the semen. I thought it was either "in" or not at all. Maybe we can get some biblical scholars to verify the sanctity of the facial?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads