*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 04:28:19 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Dance Monkey boy Dance!!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dance Monkey boy Dance!!  (Read 1381 times)
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« on: May 08, 2005, 03:45:29 pm »

Be warned, the chances of you pissing yourself while watching the following two clips is very high:

I have four words for you: "I need Psyciatric Help"
chimp boy, chimp boy, chimp boy, chimp boy

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Civrock
*DAMN Supporter ][ *DAMN Staff
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2005, 04:19:34 pm »

not sure if i should laugh my ass off or feel sad for this guy... well, it's a microsoft ape with gland problems. lol

~Formerly known as "Civic"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/civrock
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2005, 04:43:48 pm »

Overweight balding retard who squeals like a girl and sweats like a Pedophile in mothercare.
Who said sit down? you bitch because your so unfit you cant even find the breath to talk!

I kinda feel sorry for him in the "someone pass me a cattle prod lets make this boy jump" kinda way Gimme more

BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2005, 06:19:08 pm »

Overweight balding retard who squeals like a girl and sweats like a Pedophile in mothercare.
Who said sit down? you bitch because your so unfit you cant even find the breath to talk!

Just how PC people like their Execs.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
Civrock
*DAMN Supporter ][ *DAMN Staff

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2005, 07:23:25 pm »

he's just sweating so bad cause of all the "warm words" there at Microsoft. Grin

~Formerly known as "Civic"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/civrock
Toxic::Joka
Forum Whore

Now available in PC flavour.

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2005, 07:56:16 pm »

Who is this guy?

BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2005, 08:01:55 pm »

A FREAK!  lol

But asside from being a freak of nature Steve (for that is the name of this monkeyboy) is also an exec for Micro$oft

Variously described as ebullient, focused, funny, passionate, sincere, hard-charging and dynamic, Ballmer has infused Microsoft with his own brand of energetic leadership, vision and spirit over the years.

I think that just about sums things up Wink

spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2005, 08:09:58 pm »

A fucking weirdo.

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
Brutha
Forum Whore

Assumption is the brother of all fuck ups

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2005, 12:51:50 am »

he is enthusiastic about his work...though i've been a user of windows for some 14 years..and i'm not too sure there is anything to be enthusiastic about....here is some  Showing my ass for ya!

Act beautifully, not dutyfully!
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2005, 01:12:07 am »

There's plenty to be excited about! Like MS err... Longhorn.... Uh well, they do have the Xbox 2 (360)announcement live on MTV May 12th at 9:30 PM EST.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2005, 02:43:31 pm »

Xbox2 pictures etc got leaked out hehe, the wonder of camera phones! Wink

That isn't just enthusiasm... thats clinical insanity!

(SiX)Sheixhundt
Forum Whore

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2005, 06:30:54 pm »

Hmmmk.

Creepy cult corporate pseudojoy... $1000 bucks says right before the clip rolled he was in the bathroom puking his guts out in HORROR for having to go do that....THATS why hes sweating so hard.

Nothing makes me want to run the FUCK away like watching guys like this psych themselves (and me, supposedly) up for their "family meeting, feedback sessions, power hour' bullshit.

Salesmanagers or whoever, to get everyone excited about whatever..

Wanna get me excited you clueless fuck? How bout returning some 'work-hard, get rewarded' ethic to the corporate culture? Or I dunno, keeping your word on retirement, IRA, performance reviews/raises, healthcare insurance? O yeah I forgot, ridiculous antiquated concepts.

Ok...instead of any of that, I'll just be swept up in the flowing river of excitement that this retard thinks hes generating, so I can forget about all of that last paragraph idiocy.

Id like to hear the thoughts of the $12/HR TECH HAVING TO ACTUALLY LISTEN TO THAT SHITE, WHILE PRETENDING TO GO ALONG SO HE (oops capps..fuckit) doesnt get pegged as an outsider who doesnt want to go along with 'the plan'...

Its fun listening to a guy making 47.324534 million tell you to be excited about your company.

clapping hands

I discovered why the buddha laughs.
The truth is so horrifying, it's funny.
c| Lone-Wolf
Forum Whore

Frog blast the vent core!

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2005, 07:12:17 pm »

I have never seen someone sweat so much, the only exception being when we were playing lacross in 90 degree weather for two hours, with no water or shade, and virtually no break.  That is the -only- time I have seen a human being sweat more than Ballmer.  That man needs excercise.

Quote from: (SiX)Sheixhundt
Air is a mechanism of control.
and i reject it.

They cant hit me from all the way over the-
bronto
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2005, 07:52:59 pm »

Hmmmk.

Creepy cult corporate pseudojoy... $1000 bucks says right before the clip rolled he was in the bathroom puking his guts out in HORROR for having to go do that....THATS why hes sweating so hard.

Nothing makes me want to run the FUCK away like watching guys like this psych themselves (and me, supposedly) up for their "family meeting, feedback sessions, power hour' bullshit.

Salesmanagers or whoever, to get everyone excited about whatever..

Wanna get me excited you clueless fuck? How bout returning some 'work-hard, get rewarded' ethic to the corporate culture? Or I dunno, keeping your word on retirement, IRA, performance reviews/raises, healthcare insurance? O yeah I forgot, ridiculous antiquated concepts.

Ok...instead of any of that, I'll just be swept up in the flowing river of excitement that this retard thinks hes generating, so I can forget about all of that last paragraph idiocy.

Id like to hear the thoughts of the $12/HR TECH HAVING TO ACTUALLY LISTEN TO THAT SHITE, WHILE PRETENDING TO GO ALONG SO HE (oops capps..fuckit) doesnt get pegged as an outsider who doesnt want to go along with 'the plan'...

Its fun listening to a guy making 47.324534 million tell you to be excited about your company.

clapping hands

are you a $12/hr tech for microsoft, by any chance?
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2005, 07:56:24 pm »

hehe you felt the wrath in Shiex's post to then bronts? Wink

I just don't understand how someone could get on stage and do that. The really scary thing is that people normally wouldn't - he is actually so excited and oblivious to his surrounding that he seems totally unaware of what a freaking retard (no offense to any retards intended) he is.

ITS ME X1|MARCO
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2005, 08:29:36 pm »

Picture... if you will for a moment, Monkeyboy just befor the curtain rises there at microfuck central... psyching himself up for his entrance...  <music cues>   monkeyboy:  whew whew whew , here we go....   ahhhhhhh get up get up get up, ya ya y a   geeeeet up... AND TRIPS OVER THE MIC CORD AND FALLS FACE FIRST INTO STAGE, DYING INSTANTLY   ehe (just a thought)
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2005, 08:34:19 pm »

And people thought Howard Dean was crazy. Sad

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2005, 09:16:39 pm »

...they are both crazy...

John Lennon
bronto
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2005, 09:24:30 pm »

howard dean is a robot.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads