*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 10:14:58 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  PHP Auction Script?
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PHP Auction Script?  (Read 838 times)
bronto
« on: May 05, 2005, 07:04:21 pm »

OK, i need a php script that will allow me (and only me) to post items on my site and have other people bid on them. of course they would have to be registered users, and payment could use paypal and other things i guess, mainly paypal. i have to be able to upload images and custom descriptions, and the items must be sorted into categories that can be searched and listed by category. when they are sold they need to be marked as sold and or not be on the page anymore.

i was looking through a bunch of free scripts and i can't find any that work like that. the only seller is me, no one else can sell. if someone can find me a script, that'd be great. if someone could make me a script that'd be even better, but i can't pay right away.
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2005, 11:12:41 pm »

Try this site. I find it very helpfull for php modules and blocks.

www.nukecops.com

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
bronto
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2005, 01:24:25 am »

no good, i need actual php scripts not blocks.
bronto
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2005, 02:43:32 am »

pleeeeeeeeassssssse can someone help me out with this? i will pay 100 dollars if someone can make me this script!
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2005, 06:09:56 am »

lol, well.... i offered my help. You want to be an arogent noob, no skin off my back. I have been using php for years now and what your looking for as a "Auction Module", but w/e. Good luck.

**update**

wow, it took me seriously 2 seconds to do a search on nuckcops.com for what your looking for.

http://nukecops.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=search&query=
in the search box type in "auction"

also in that read it shows another website which may be helpfull but didnt want to check it because this didnt seem worth my while...
« Last Edit: May 06, 2005, 06:22:21 am by .vooDoo. » Logged

Adult Gamers Alliance
bronto
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2005, 06:22:53 pm »

arrogant noob? i went to your link and i saw the same exact thing and i checked out the site, it's not what i'm looking for. obviously i'm not the best at php, but i was under the impression modules were to be used in conjuction with scripts such as phpnuke, which nukecops is all about. i can see that it may have looked like i didn't check your link but i did, so don't jump to conclusions and attack me for no reason.

i need something that can be easily modified to do the things i mentioned in the first post. kind of like a catalog script except with auctions instead of just buying. here's an example: http://www.1stdibs.com/index.php
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2005, 07:46:22 pm »

No, the "obay" php script doesnt need to be used with phpnuke at all. If you downloaded it and read the "read me" you could see that. All you need to do is download the obay phpscripts, upload it to your server or your host, whichever. Create a mysql database called "obay", chmod all necessary files/folders and edit the config.php file. Then  run the install.php script and everything should auto install then use the /obay/admin.php script to admin the website. Im sure it is pretty easy to integrate it into and exsisting website too with a little modification.

On a side note, and Im not picking on you, In general I have found that no one wants to do the dirty work. No one wants to read. All that needs to be done is a little reading and research and it is easy to find what your looking for and find answers to questions that that person is asking. In the past I have had persons that Ive helped to set up phpnuke sites and they all ask the same questions. "I cant configure the config.php right, can you help". Then I ask, did you read through all the directions and the "read me" file? lol, the reply is always no.  wallbashing Again, Im not picking on you its just the conclusion I jumped to.

voo

Adult Gamers Alliance
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2005, 10:43:21 pm »

Paypal account...voodoo007@comcast.net $100.00...when can I expect payment?  Grin

Adult Gamers Alliance
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads