*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 07:40:53 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  the third antichrist?
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: the third antichrist?  (Read 1334 times)
bronto
« on: April 01, 2005, 02:17:16 am »

OK I don't expect anyone here believes in Nostradamus' prophecies word for word, including me. But you have to admin that he was pretty damn accurate, which means if we don't heed his warnings ("a prophecy fulfilled is a failed prophecy" or something to that tune) then we would be fools. I don't think there is any way to avoid it at this point, but lot's of people are believe that Putin is a candidate for the third antichrist role (no i don't wear a tin hat). i won't get into the details of how they come to this conclusion, for fear of being ostracised, but i would like to know, how powerful is russia at the moment? i am told that it could actually be on it's way to becoming the second superpower again. supposing putin turned out to be a huge fucking prick and starting trying to take shit over?

please feel free to flame me however you like. i read about nostradamus because it's interesting, and i feel like he definately could see the future. i mean, what he says at first may seem vague, but when you think about the probability of guessing that stuff, you see it's pretty damn accurate.
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2005, 02:23:54 am »

I always found Nostradamus interesting as well. Point me to a site about the Putin-Antichrist thing, or PM me the info! I'd like to read more.

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
bronto
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2005, 02:50:20 am »

i actually read it a few months ago, i'll try and google for it.
c| Lone-Wolf
Forum Whore

Frog blast the vent core!

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2005, 02:57:56 am »

Didnt Nostradamus predict the 3rd antichrist would originate from the middle-east, and be born in the late 40's early 50's?  Cant remember where I heard it, but I'm betting a bit of digging online would find out.

As for Russia, I think the country definately has the potential, but it is just a question of how far the leader is willing to go to achieve that potential, since Russia is pretty much down in the dumps, as far as i can tell.  Especially with a replacement ration of 1:10, meaning 1 person is born for every 10 people who die (on average)  So, not a sign of a healthy, economically booming country.  But again, it is just a question of how far Putin, or a future leader, is willing to go, and what steps they are willing to take, to try and turn the country around, and into a superpower again.

Quote from: (SiX)Sheixhundt
Air is a mechanism of control.
and i reject it.

They cant hit me from all the way over the-
bronto
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2005, 02:59:53 am »

http://www.revelation13.net/Nostradamus.html

that one covers quite a bit, and there are speculations of putin becoming the third antichrist.
c| Spetsnaz.
*DAMN Supporter

American Anarchist.

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2005, 04:35:18 am »

Russia alone is not much strategic of threat, although a coalition between Russia and China would be a worth adversary. Recently, Russia and China have staged joint war games for the invasion of Taiwan, which could be a pressure point as the US has actively supported the Taiwanese regime with military hardware.

As long as there are weapons in the world, they will eventually be used, including tactical nukes. Who knows if it'll be tomorrow or 50 years from now.

"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."
 ~Voltaire

"Politics is the womb in which war develops."
~Carl P. G. von Clausewitz
bronto
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2005, 04:37:39 am »

please more info on this Taiwan invasion business...i knew nothing of it, and i feel ignorant now.
*DAMN Bondo
*DAMN

The Radical Moderate

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2005, 04:40:26 am »

One thing Nostradamus said something about was that world war three would be started by a man in a purple turban...i.e. a high authority Seik, a Hindu sect that lives in Kashmir. India and Pakistan have nuclear weapons and all sorts of animosity...seems possible.
c| Spetsnaz.
*DAMN Supporter

American Anarchist.

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2005, 04:54:36 pm »

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=story_29-3-2005_pg4_7

http://www.chinapost.com.tw/i_latestdetail.asp?id=27296

http://service.spiegel.de/cache/international/0,1518,349133,00.html

http://www.keralanext.com/news/indexread.asp?id=164400

http://english.www.gov.tw/index.jsp?action=cna&cnaid=8242

http://tokyo.usembassy.gov/e/p/tp-se0175.html

"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."
 ~Voltaire

"Politics is the womb in which war develops."
~Carl P. G. von Clausewitz
~Po~ TiroFino
BL Staff

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2005, 07:04:46 pm »

I think I've read about the blue or dark blue turbin, and he being born between the tigris and euphrates rives... then receiveng the support of the North Koreans in means of nuclear weapons which he then launches to the west.  It also mentioned about a 27 year war, which has started.... ending in 1927 with the killing of the Anti Christ after a long search for him of over 2 decades.....

So, if this were true, which Im not saying it is.... you can take your pick among the current Arab leader as to who best fits this description... is it Osama... is it the current Hamas leader...or the Iranian President.. etc.

"Ask not what your Mac can do for you, but what you can do for your Mac"
bronto
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2005, 08:04:29 pm »

One thing Nostradamus said something about was that world war three would be started by a man in a purple turban...i.e. a high authority Seik, a Hindu sect that lives in Kashmir. India and Pakistan have nuclear weapons and all sorts of animosity...seems possible.

actually this is perfect, third antichrist has thursday as his holy day...therefore, hindu. it's strange that the guy who is interpreting the quatrains on that page i linked decided to pass off hinduism as if it wasn't possible. i also remember another thing pointing to india, but that was passed off as well.
lexdemon

I'm with god, if i don't return i stayed with him

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2005, 10:34:44 pm »

well i think
Didnt Nostradamus predict the 3rd antichrist would originate from the middle-east, and be born in the late 40's early 50's? Cant remember where I heard it, but I'm betting a bit of digging online would find out.

According to nostradamus the antishrist for those years is the 2nd., wich seems pretty accurate considering that some of those years belonged to Hitler, wich is yet considered by lot of ppl as the 2nd. antichrist for the aberrations he did.

His vision about the nuclear war goes hand by hand with the same as the 3rd anitchrist (the one with purple turbant) wich should make us think (not get sugestionated), 'cause its suppouse to happen in the next 10 - 20 years (some one correct me if i wrote it wrong)

Have u ever feel when your eyes get wet with no reason, you heart accelerates and u wonder why, u just got to close your eyes to see the angel that is surrounding u with his arms. Feel no fear, he is not here to take you... for now
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2005, 10:56:51 pm »

Doesn't Bush keep a turbin in his closet? Along with gay prostitutes-cum-foux-journalists. And a ball gag for Laura.

"Perhaps, the most important thing to remember about that which we are faced with: Fascism, at its core, is a fraud. It promises the triumphal resurrection of the nation, and delivers only devastation. Strength without wisdom is a chimera, resolve without competence a travesty."
bronto
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2005, 11:09:00 pm »

yeah and next to that stuff is his gimp suit with the butt cheeks cut out.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads