*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 11:34:58 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  OMG too much racism on Game Rooms
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: OMG too much racism on Game Rooms  (Read 1895 times)
lexdemon

I'm with god, if i don't return i stayed with him

« on: March 30, 2005, 12:53:56 am »

Too unfortunate about this topic: its true !

It seems that lately more and more latin people (like myself, im from mexico), evrytime we talk about our nationality we are aclaimed and heavy messaged with racist text from other people, i think that there's no way to accept that, but we have too, i never get to say anything i just get the comments for being mexican, why does players have to act that way, when several others are just there to play, im proud of my nationality as im proud of other nationalities too, but several others doesn't agree, what do you think ppl?.  Is it correct from players too act like that?  Wink

Have u ever feel when your eyes get wet with no reason, you heart accelerates and u wonder why, u just got to close your eyes to see the angel that is surrounding u with his arms. Feel no fear, he is not here to take you... for now
Blitz

Pride and dignity mean nothing on the battlefield!

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2005, 01:54:26 am »

Lexadon, you should probably email Scott Kevill (Evill) about this problem and not spam the DAMN Forums with it.

Text removed for being condescending towards other nationalities, and being flame bait (as Bronto so eloquently demonstrated). -Lone

Blitz Cool
« Last Edit: March 30, 2005, 02:24:07 am by c| Lone-Wolf » Logged

I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL!!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
bronto
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2005, 02:05:49 am »

Text deleted due to being totally non-constructive and antagonistic of Blitz. -Lone

dude it doesn't matter if there was cursewords in it, the message was true. why do you have to protect him, he can't handle it?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2005, 02:24:57 am by *NADS bronto » Logged
c| Lone-Wolf
Forum Whore

Frog blast the vent core!

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2005, 02:32:50 am »

Bronto, perhaps you dont understand the concept of flaming somebody.  Here is an informative tip for you, you were  flaming Blitz, plain and simple.  You had nothing to add to the thread but swearing up a storm and telling him to suck your dick, among other things.

I was well within my rights to smack with with a warning, but I didnt.  For that, you should be grateful.  And if you will notice I edited Blitz's post as well.  So im far from protecting him.  What I am protecting is the community from senseless flames, and another tyrade that has no point to it, but it is instead meant to begin a riot.

-Lone
« Last Edit: March 30, 2005, 02:37:10 am by c| Lone-Wolf » Logged

Quote from: (SiX)Sheixhundt
Air is a mechanism of control.
and i reject it.

They cant hit me from all the way over the-
lexdemon

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2005, 03:22:21 am »

Hey guys, chill out, i never tried to hurt anybodys feelings or do message spamming here, i just tryed to bring up a topic that might be polemical but is also a good theme for a good talk here, i you guys don't like this kind of topics plz let me know and i will never post something like this again, otherwise my topic is something real and as you saw by the first replie to it, there are people that are not comfortable with this topics (or can't handle) but i never intented to bring up a riot.

I just thought that it was a good topic to discuss (hear opinions about it, not aggresions for it).

Peace

Have u ever feel when your eyes get wet with no reason, you heart accelerates and u wonder why, u just got to close your eyes to see the angel that is surrounding u with his arms. Feel no fear, he is not here to take you... for now
BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2005, 04:04:29 am »

Something to think about...

When I was in Army Basic Training, they had us in the old WWII style barracks.  On the end of the 1st floor bay was the Drill Sergeant's room (the Drill Sgt used to stay in that room, but they havn't done that in years).  Well, we had this one Drill Sgt that liked to bring his lady friends to the barracks at night and bang them in that old Drill Sergeant's room.  Pretty much every night he would come in with someone new, take her into that room, and we would listen while he pleasured them for hours on end (was hard to sleep sometimes cause it was so LOUD!).  Well, something notable about his women is that they were usually never the same race.  One night a beautiful black lady, one night a beautiful Mexican lady, one night a beautiful Japanese lady, on and on, something different every night.  One night, one of the stupid Privates said something about how he had sex with all different races, and his reply was really cool.  He said: "I've been with all kinds of women...black, white, Indian, Asian, everything you can think of...and they all had one very important thing in common...when you spread that pussy open and start eating it, it's always pink in the middle."

So true.

Peace.

-GhostSniper Out.
[/size]

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
lexdemon

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2005, 04:41:48 am »

lmao, its holly truth GS, but most ppl never see under skin, and yet claim supperiority for being or believe they are special for belonging a country, i really wish that vanishes from earth 'cause its sad and i will go to my class with these frase:

"Yet only the gods can have different blood than ours, but if you are under the name: Human Being, your black/yellow/white brother will bleed the same color, the same way and therefore, die among gods in the same way u can".

c| Lone-Wolf
Forum Whore

Frog blast the vent core!

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2005, 06:44:50 am »

skin...i really wish that vanishes from earth

We have one sick character on our hands here, yes siree we do.   Grin

Quote from: (SiX)Sheixhundt
Air is a mechanism of control.
and i reject it.

They cant hit me from all the way over the-
lexdemon

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2005, 08:04:45 am »

lol, omg i really meant about the whole BS about racism not the skin, imagine ppl w/o skin (would be gr8 but scary as hell too). Cheesy

bronto
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2005, 05:15:32 pm »

lol gs you could have just said we're all the same on the inside.
lexdemon

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2005, 06:43:45 pm »

well i guess that a most direct way than that is best, is not enough to say we are the same inside, it has sometimes to be compared to what we are on both sides. Wink

Blitz

Pride and dignity mean nothing on the battlefield!

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2005, 02:38:14 am »

I haven't seen anything about how to solve this "racial" problem when we are all infront of computers and we don't know what each other look like unless you're apart of PGR.  If you ask me, just take this problem with Evill.

Blitz Cool

I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL!!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
lexdemon

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2005, 07:39:50 am »

again i must say: Im not treating this like a problem, the problem part will be solved separately with evill, i just opened it to read opinions about others, i want to know what u think about it.

z][t-Rampage

can u rap?

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2005, 09:21:45 am »

Lexadon, you should probably email Scott Kevill (Evill) about this problem and not spam the DAMN Forums with it.

Text removed for being condescending towards other nationalities, and being flame bait (as Bronto so eloquently demonstrated). -Lone

Blitz Cool

im not sure what the rest of that message read, but - out of all the posts that are posted in the damn forums, how can u call this topic spam?? its serious and something that lexdemon obviously took seriously. and if it is racicsm, it is serious and then it should include the Damn community, because if these are things that happen often, it takes a community to end it.

Live every day, as if it's your last
~Po~ TiroFino
BL Staff

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2005, 04:46:59 pm »

Lex, good point bringing this up!

I have seldom felt racism in these boards or GRanger for that matter, but there is.

Most community members are well educated individuals that look at others beyond a nationality....I have traveled all over the world and gotten to see great things from all nations, together we make the human race something pretty special.... It is the few, that focus on individualities, and that mainly out of fear, neglect that which is different from what they are used to.

Be strong, self confident, educate yourself and help others, but above all, be true and simply a good human being..... These are the best weapons vs. racism.

It will never go away, but you know what... its a minority that is not even important which behaves like that!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2005, 04:49:35 pm by TiroFino » Logged

"Ask not what your Mac can do for you, but what you can do for your Mac"
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2005, 05:35:44 am »

No matter where you go on the internet or other means of non-face to face communication, people will always run their mouths about this and that. So long as there are nations and people still notice race or simple accents, people will hold assumptions based on that small information. Of course, some people just don't know when to shut the fuck up and stop being such a bunch of immature morons. It all comes back to that despite the number of great people using chats and games, there are a bunch of insecure, suppressed people who want to sound "cool" (ugg). Nothing can change this besides tracing their IP, hunting them down, and beating the shit out of them until they realize how retarded they are.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
Toxic::Joka
Forum Whore

Now available in PC flavour.

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2005, 02:52:42 pm »

Unless every computer gets installed with one of these  Grin

Seriously though, shame on the racists.

lexdemon

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2005, 09:08:24 pm »

im not sure what the rest of that message read, but - out of all the posts that are posted in the damn forums, how can u call this topic spam?? its serious and something that lexdemon obviously took seriously. and if it is racicsm, it is serious and then it should include the Damn community, because if these are things that happen often, it takes a community to end it.

Thx alot Ramp. it really happens often, i've been in some chat rooms at GR and heard several curses from ppl to Latam's or even against european ppl, and this topic is for that, lets find a broderhood solution, not evrybody like the topic (mostly the ppl who goes in favor of racism) but i guess that in this Damn comunity we can beat it up. i will post a piece of an old conversation, to see what i mean.

Its a serious issue and i quote TiroFino
It will never go away, but you know what... its a minority that is not even important which behaves like that!

Unfortunately its truth and i want to invite evryone to think as TiroFino:
together we make the human race something pretty special...

I will invite those who think about individualities to think before acting like real dumbs, stop threathing people like glitches evry time ppl discovers nationality/race/skin color.

Thx guys for your opinions lets keep the wolrd spining, plz ppl, leave your opinions and admins. plz let us know part of the texts deleted from blitz and bronto, those are they opinions and therefor are important, give us a sustract or something. Thx

lexdemon

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2005, 09:20:49 pm »

Here is the conversation i was talking about (i erased the names of the participants xcept mine and my friend (who hosted):
Chat room: Bienvenidos de parte de México !!!
:omg, beaners, return to your home to eat takitos
:lol i want my takitos too
LexDemon: Omg guys, mind your words we are far away for that.
[Mex] Emperor: dejalos wey, nunca faltan los comentarios de este tipo.
LexDemon: si, lo se, pero si abriste el cuarto era para charlar con la gente, no recibir insultos de ella
[Mex] Emperor: pues si, pero mejor ni les digas nada, vamos a ver que tan en ridiculo se pueden poner
:beaners beaners
:hola amigo como esta
LexDemon: bien y usted?
:lol i think he is insulting me  anybody knows what the f*** is he saying?
:f***ing beaners, return to your f***king country
LexDemon: Hey______________________ chill out
:hahahaha
-o-o-o-o-
:F***ing german u toasted my ppl and i bet u liked it
:hey bro, not all germans are that way
:get the hell out of here you god damn german
LexDemon: hey leave him alone
:omg another german, what are you doing here? seeking jewish people?
:get the f*** out of here nazis
:kick the nazis
:yeah kick them
:they came to destroy the world
:killers
:i told you, thats lame from u to think that way, im german yes and so, that doesn't makes me a nazi or a killer i just drop by to talk
:go f*** yourself f***ing killers
LexDemon:hey im not German, im mexican
:KILLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS
***: seeing dead jewish ppl
:hahaha a nazi and a beaner, what are the ods
_______ was kicked from the room
LexDemon: lame on you lil bastards
-o-o-o-o-
Admins: edit or delete this post if you don't like it, i just want to show, what ppl can get to with racism, i support to get rid of that desease, who will join me to that 'cause

LexDemon against Racism

Spanke

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2005, 10:51:39 pm »

Seems like though kids weren't really rascist, just stupid.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads