*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 05:23:56 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Something I'd Like to Share...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Something I'd Like to Share...  (Read 1351 times)
BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« on: March 19, 2005, 08:54:15 pm »

Here's something I came across the other day I thought I would share with the forum...I'm sure it will get a great welcome here:  Wink

The Liberal 23rd Psalm

1 The media is my shepherd; I shall not think.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green environmentalism.

3 He ruinith my soul; He leadeth me in the paths of leftism.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of lies, I will fear no truth, for thine media be with me. Thy CNN and thy Washington Post, they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest an anti-war protest before me in the presence of mine patriot enemies; thou anointest my head with propaganda; my brain runneth over.

6 Surely inequity and godlessness shall follow me all the days of my life; and I shall dwell in the house of the devil forever.

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2005, 01:48:30 am »

Looks like it's written by a 6 year old conservative kid influenced by fascist republican parents. How old are your kids GS?

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
*DAMN Bondo
*DAMN

The Radical Moderate

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2005, 07:29:59 pm »

It is invalid because the first premise is mistaken. The I shall not think thing happens, but since the media is conservative, this applies to the right, not the left Wink
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2005, 10:09:18 pm »

It is invalid because the first premise is mistaken. The I shall not think thing happens, but since the media is conservative, this applies to the right, not the left Wink

The media is conservative?  Give me a break.  Even the so-called conservative Fox News isn't all that conservative.  The vast majority of the news media is far to the left of me, and usually falls somewhere between the moderates and the left-wing of the Democratic Party.[/size]

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2005, 11:43:55 pm »

No you fall between Republican (to the left) and Facist (to the right). So yes the media is very conservative in the US.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Po~ReverendMoss

Teabaggin' griefers since the Dawn of the Milennia

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2005, 12:14:30 am »

The media is conservative?  Give me a break.  Even the so-called conservative Fox News isn't all that conservative.  The vast majority of the news media is far to the left of me, and usually falls somewhere between the moderates and the left-wing of the Democratic Party.

You are now the most conservative person i have evar met. Congratulations, Red Man. It's people like you who ruined Dennis Miller.

:End Transmission:
bronto
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2005, 01:05:12 am »

i almost pissed myself when i read #1...what a joke LOlOLlOlOLOLOLALLALolAOLoALolLl
th.Sentinel

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2005, 03:20:30 pm »

You know what I find hilarious?

G.W. Bush getting up in the middle of the night to put his signature under a law to let a dieing woman stay alive.
While he put that same signature under a war treaty that already destroyed 1000's of young lives...

Lips Sealed

+    + +    ++[+] +     ++[+]
KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2005, 05:42:45 pm »

Sigh...i am surrounded by ignorance and incompetance....nothing we can do here GS....

The extent of one's abilities is only limited by the restrictions of one's mind
kos.viper
Forum Whore

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2005, 06:37:29 pm »

Sigh...i am surrounded by ignorance and incompetance....nothing we can do here GS....

Rank 39 of 50
Florida, Avg IQ 98

Hi Rebs. Smiley

kos.viper
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Brain 7
The box said "requires Windows 98 or better"... so I bought a Mac.
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2005, 09:45:17 pm »

I love how Right wing people always seem to resort to insults when they run out of their meaningless BS. If you were talking in a more physical sense of surrounding, then your right about hybrid being incompetent.

John Lennon
-SW- Baz

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2005, 10:41:54 pm »

myst loves the cock

yeh im a republican
(making me a rebel on these forums)  lol

He who lives by the sword gets shot by those who don't.
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2005, 01:08:56 am »

You laugh too much.

John Lennon
KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2005, 01:46:34 am »

Ouch myst did u just crack on hyb? Wow...low blow...im sorry he owns u in RvS. And yes vipe in FL i am surrouned by stupid...

bronto
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2005, 01:49:34 am »

it seems like whenever someone points out to another that the place where they live is dumb, they always just say everyone but me is...cmon hicks, just face the facts.
KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2005, 02:06:38 am »

Wow....bronto one thing u really need to learn is that ur pointless remarks about a person when u have no idea who they really are are absolutely childish. But then again, what can i expect from some1 with 1000+ posts on a damn forum....can anyone tell me a 4 letter word that starts with n and ends in d with a er in the middle?

BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2005, 02:09:37 am »

Hyb, just like you in RS, only got high kills on noobs. I can't recall hybrid every proving himself in CBs. Once again rebel continues the child-like insults with no real content.

John Lennon
bronto
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2005, 02:11:13 am »

lol dude i don't give a fuck if i have lots of posts, i live fine. if you think it's nerdy, go ahead and stop posting here you chubby wanker.
c| Lone-Wolf
Forum Whore

Frog blast the vent core!

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2005, 03:13:42 am »

Admin owns  Until further notice.  Which is likely to be never, considering after post 3 or 4 it wasnt even remotely on topic.

-Lone

Quote from: (SiX)Sheixhundt
Air is a mechanism of control.
and i reject it.

They cant hit me from all the way over the-
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads