*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 04:52:56 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  What the fuck?
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What the fuck?  (Read 2848 times)
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« on: March 05, 2005, 01:46:47 pm »

In the 4 years I've spent in this community, and the 5+ years I've been on GR, I can't recall a single American server that said "No Europeans". Yet, I frequently see European servers titled "No fucking Americans!", and other titles like that.

An example from today: I'm bored as hell a few minutes ago ( not much to do at 3:40 AM ), so I try to join TRIBE Bijitch's GHR room. Blocked. I also notice that I have a 450 ping on the game, so I look at his info to see where he's from. I notice that his "real name" is "Bijitch against USAssholes". I message him on his other account, asking for an explaination ( or someone with his name, there were 3 of them on ), the simple response "ur americian". I've never met this guy before, never heard of him, seen him, talked to him, anything.

In the past 24 hours, I've seen three "No Americans" servers. In 5 years on GR, I don't remember seeing a single "No Europeans" server.

Someone want to explain this bullshit?   

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
NiKLoT

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2005, 03:16:57 pm »

HAHAHAHA TYPHY. move to europe =) but ur always welcome in my server
~Po~ TiroFino
BL Staff

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2005, 03:37:32 pm »

I wonder what would happen if all American Servers blocked Euros from playing?

This is the type of behavior that should be condemned and avoided before it scalates into something that will hurt everyone.

You see, the "haters" never see the whole picture of life, they believe that theirs is the only "true way". What they fail to see is that their hate will generate hate in return, and at the end, everyone is screwed. It's like shooting a bullet that will eventually come back to hit the shooter right between the eyes! wallbashing

"Ask not what your Mac can do for you, but what you can do for your Mac"
Brutha
Forum Whore

Assumption is the brother of all fuck ups

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2005, 03:37:54 pm »

I hope someone will. I agree with you Typhy, this is bullshit. I may not agree with Ameircas politics, but that does not mean that all Americans are assholes. Behaviour like Bijitchs is the worst kind of behaviour I know, and is as close to racist, if not being racist. I for one am tired of this U.S. vs Europe thing, and will not tolerate any behaviour like that if I see it.

Act beautifully, not dutyfully!
onwig

geeza!

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2005, 04:24:16 pm »

Yet, I frequently see European servers titled "No fucking Americans!"

I can't say i have seen a title like that but w/e, however i have never agreed with rooms saying europe only, and even recently aus only servers.

I believe bucc a while ago started a thread like this about RvS.
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2005, 05:00:29 pm »

The only asshole American is the one who thinks he's better than a European just because he's American, and vice versa.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
Civrock
*DAMN Supporter ][ *DAMN Staff

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2005, 05:30:13 pm »

very good sentence, crypt. i totally agree.

and to the topic... like onwig, i fortunately haven't seen such server descriptions since months. that includes last night.
and if i missed it... that person who did it is clearly retarded and ignorant (isn't Bijitch french? Lips Sealed) and deserves to get punched in his face to start using his brain.
like Brutha said, it can be considered racism. no matter if you don't like Bush and/or what he's doing... that doesn't justify this crap on GR against american guys that simply want to play some games online.

~Formerly known as "Civic"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/civrock
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2005, 06:19:52 pm »

No one is forcing you to play on those servers

and btw Nik, you got me mixed up with someone in your pm. my name is dr.spike not dr.blake

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
Po~ReverendMoss

Teabaggin' griefers since the Dawn of the Milennia

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2005, 06:40:47 pm »

No one is forcing you to play on those servers

They are forcing others to NOT play on those servers.

Simply amazing how some people can take a Game, meant for amusement, and use it to further a segregationist political agenda.

Fuckers.  Sniper

:End Transmission:
seth
Forum Whore

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2005, 06:48:03 pm »

long time i havent seen such a server either. To my knowledge, the stupid GR war between europeans and american players is over. But you'll always find, on one side and on the other, a*holes bitching about the past.

P.S: i suggest banning those people from your servers, starting with Bijitch
« Last Edit: March 05, 2005, 06:50:01 pm by seth » Logged

OMG another 4 years !!!
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2005, 06:58:37 pm »

I only host Ghost Recon FFA Ladder games, so I don't have any problems.  Everyone is welcome to come for the carnage!

It's smooth, creamy, and delicious....It's FFA!  You know you want some!!!
  Wink

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2005, 08:37:06 pm »

Sick.

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Evill: Don&#039;t make me smack you.

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2005, 09:44:42 pm »

I have ran into it a few times in the past gew weeks... Try to join a server just to find out im blocked. PM the guy from the other comp and he tells me he does no allow US players in his room.

I might be American.. But Half my Family moved here from Italy.. ... It is realy wrong to block someone just b/c of where they live. If that was the case.. I should block civic for being German (b/c of WWW@.. and block all the french players b/c the french dont agree with the US... block the UK plyer b/c they tried to keep the US under there controll during the Revolusionary war....... But you know what.. I dont care about that shit.. Why b/c its not the guys on here playing that did that or are doing that. As most peeps know... I get along with alomost everyone on here.if you host a public server.. keep it public.. if not only allow buddies or locj the room.. Public server should be open to everyone. But i will say.. the next time i see and public room saying its euro only.... Ill let them join my server... but.. they will be the firts to get kicked for doing anything wrong... I'm not racest but.. i dont put up with some who is and I will teat them like they treat me and will trun around and do it right back to them...

Djing isn&#039;t realy about celebrity, or money, or getting laid, it&#039;s about music. Music is what motivates the finest DJ&#039;s:they love it, they live for it.
~Po~ TiroFino
BL Staff

« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2005, 11:32:30 pm »

i dont put up with some who is and I will teat them like they treat me and will trun around and do it right back to them...

This goes back to what I posted before. That is the truth of life, and the reason why this "apartheid" type behavior cannot be tolerated!

"Ask not what your Mac can do for you, but what you can do for your Mac"
bronto
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2005, 11:42:24 pm »

owned.
 We need more love
z][t-Rampage

can u rap?

« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2005, 11:56:49 pm »

opening a server by that name is, ignorant, immature, childish and completely out of place. gr is a place for fun and a good way to get away from every day life. sure we can get into heated debates about politics etc in the forums. but ffs, leave it there. Bijitch, plz take a trip to the states and spend some time there before you brush a whole country over with a comb. not cool bro, not cool at all.

and my server is much better than GS'S server. we give sensual massages and booze in mine. so no ffa at Ramps host, but its very "hot"

vote Rampage for president!

Live every day, as if it's your last
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2005, 12:02:19 am »

and my server is much better than GS'S server. we give sensual massages and booze in mine. so no ffa at Ramps host, but its very "hot"

Absolutely....sensual massages....booze.....Rampage for President of the World!!!

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2005, 01:55:25 am »

opening a server by that name is, ignorant, immature, childish and completely out of place. gr is a place for fun and a good way to get away from every day life. sure we can get into heated debates about politics etc in the forums. but ffs, leave it there. Bijitch, plz take a trip to the states and spend some time there before you brush a whole country over with a comb. not cool bro, not cool at all.

You had me at "booze". <333 Too bad I don't have RvS...

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
Brutha
Forum Whore

Assumption is the brother of all fuck ups

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2005, 02:12:39 am »

It's for ghost recon, and Ramps is wearing a velvet thong, just for you.

Act beautifully, not dutyfully!
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2005, 07:11:12 am »

Score! But I'll take the booze, hold the man-in-thong.  Grin

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads