*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 08:28:29 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Time to buy a PS2
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Time to buy a PS2  (Read 2371 times)
*DAMN Bondo
*DAMN

The Radical Moderate

« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2005, 05:00:21 am »

I say go Mauti and don't listen to all these wankers. I bought my PS2 mainly for DDR (before the Xbox got it) and when it came time to sell one of my consoles, the Xbox got the boot because I still play DDR on the PS2. I like you don't go for multiplayer as much on consoles (though I don't play computer games anymore.) I must say that overall I thought Xbox had better games, but the PS2 has some good titles as well and for size and variety can't be beat.

Forza does look good and it is from the same developer as Project Gotham 2 which is my favorite racer ever, but GT is a good series too.
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2005, 05:13:13 am »

Bondo lies, we all know he loves gamecube.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
*DAMN Bondo
*DAMN

The Radical Moderate

« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2005, 06:06:59 pm »

Bondo lies, we all know he loves gamecube.

My Gamecube and DS are so good as to be safe from consideration for sale Tongue I never said anything to the contrary in my post.
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2005, 06:32:37 pm »

Project Gotham Racing 2 was fun because it required so much concentration and timing. That would be my favourite realistic racing game. However, I still prefer the sheer insanity that traffic and boost brings to burnout 3.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
DarK.
God bless the freaks

Forum's Evil Side

« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2005, 07:09:28 pm »

I disagree Bondo, Console gaming was ment for those who dindt have great computers to still play multiplayer (gamecube and xbox have 4 controllers ps2 has 2 wtf is up w/ that)  anyway,  I have had all nintindos up to gamecube and recently picked up xbox for the slightly more mature games that family-friendlycube I mean gamecube wont ever come out with.

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics... Even if you win, you are still retarded.
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2005, 07:36:17 pm »

I play console games for the crazy fun of the over the top games. I would pick my mac if I were to join a serious clan, or play a game like R6 (RS,RvS, or R6LD).

John Lennon
*DAMN Bondo
*DAMN

The Radical Moderate

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2005, 10:36:23 pm »

Dark, I can't count the number of times I've had my head graphically chainsawed off in the GAMECUBE EXCLUSIVE Resident Evil 4. The Gamecube has the mature games if you look for them. Of course I just suck at RE4.

I agree to some degree about multiplayer on consoles, that is what made the N64 so great, having a bunch of friends over taking turns playing four player Mario Kart, Goldeneye, Mario Golf, Super Smash Bros. etc. However, I don't find online fulfilling. And at this point in my life I don't often get a group of people over to play games like I did in high school.
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2005, 07:37:09 am »

RE4 is the fuckin shit. I'm on my 2nd time through trying to save up enough for the Infinite ammo, never reload Tommy gun.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

Where is the knowledge we lost with information?

« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2005, 06:42:08 pm »

Halo 2 is worth the xbox. Fable is also a great xbox only game. Halo 2 is the best FPS out in its genre.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2005, 04:36:16 am »

Been playing GT4 for a good 3-4 hours now. I have to say, my only complaints are the system it's on, and the sometimes glitchy framerate.

A must have for anyone with a PS2 or those who have friends with them.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads