*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 02:45:14 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: North Korea is an official Attention-Wh*re.  (Read 1543 times)
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« on: February 11, 2005, 06:47:29 pm »

Everytime the U.S. seems to be ragging on a country, North Korea gets extremely jealous. The latest example of this is the U.S. getting into war-mode with Iran, who claim not to be making nuclear weapons. Now, North Korea says they have nuclear weapons, and will continue making them, in a desperate move to get into international newspapers and get invaded by the U.S.
Look at me! I'm North Korea! clapping hands No! Look at me! Look! I HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPONS! ...

Anyways. Discuss?

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2005, 07:44:19 pm »

Desperate for attention because they are suffering desperately from energy shortages, massive blanket cutouts and are in desperate need of the International Aid that they were promised...

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
seth
Forum Whore

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2005, 08:06:24 pm »

Desperate for attention

i hope they wont blow the mushroom in order to get more attention.

OMG another 4 years !!!
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2005, 08:40:17 pm »

God. Such a silly post.

They've made the announcement because they're shit scared the US will really do something to then. And because their leader is a mad man sorrounded by famine he's got a real twitchy finger. This is bad, bad news. The President should have been on top of this. I mean, we fucking conquer Iraq because it might have a weapons program to develop WMDs and here we have N. Korea whipping them out for all to see.

Does anyone else see a disconnect here in American foreign policy?

"Perhaps, the most important thing to remember about that which we are faced with: Fascism, at its core, is a fraud. It promises the triumphal resurrection of the nation, and delivers only devastation. Strength without wisdom is a chimera, resolve without competence a travesty."
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2005, 08:50:31 pm »

Yep. Mostly because we know it'd be hell fighting the Koreans again. Iraq was just a way of trying to scare the North Koreans, but it didn't work very well. If Bush really believed half the crap he spewed, he would of been personally planting an American flag in Pyongyang sometime last year.

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2005, 09:01:36 pm »

Iraq was just a way of trying to scare the North Koreans, but it didn't work very well.

I wouldn't like to be around when you tell that to all the Iraqi civilians who have lost friends and family

bronto
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2005, 09:07:08 pm »

it's because team america world police just came out over there.
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2005, 09:09:22 pm »

BFG, I'm not the deicion makers in the U.S. government, and I never really supported the Iraqi war. I was just stating an opinion...Obviously, only a small portion of the reasoning behind invading Iraq was to intimidate North Korea, but it still seemed obvious to me, and still does.

BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2005, 09:11:40 pm »

i know mellow i know, im just still so bloody angry at the whole iraq invasion etc....

On a lighter note i wonder how N.Korea will fair up against Tony Blair - the official American ass-kissing Wh*re Wink  how will dubbya make enough room in his closet?

c| Lone-Wolf
Forum Whore

Frog blast the vent core!

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2005, 09:43:56 pm »

You know what's fun?  Seattle is the only major city that is in range of the missiles N. Korea has.  I live in Seattle.  Awesome.

I've always wondered which Kim Jong is more interested in, staring the U.S. down and trying to make N. Korea look more important and gain more respect?  Or if he is just playing nuclear chicken with the U.S. and doesnt care if it ends up with his death, along with the deaths of millions of others, all across the globe.  Hmmm...anybody have a coin handy?

Quote from: (SiX)Sheixhundt
Air is a mechanism of control.
and i reject it.

They cant hit me from all the way over the-
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2005, 10:18:16 pm »

They would probably fire the missiles at another country in southern asia...... before they waste missiles on a place like seattle (Wink).

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2005, 12:43:13 am »

From what I have read they have the nukes but no way to get them to us. Even if they did have a way to get them to the US they would be shot down before they got here.

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2005, 02:13:03 am »

From what I have read they have the nukes but no way to get them to us. Even if they did have a way to get them to the US they would be shot down before they got here.

Um, really?  I'd like to know how we would shoot down an ICBM.  The closest capability we have to what you suggest is the AL-1, the newest combat aircraft in the U.S. Air Force arsenal.  It is a modified Boeing 747 with a huge laser in the nose capable of shooting down ICBM's during their initial launch stage.  Unfortunately, the Airborne Laser project is still several years away from becoming operational (although the aircraft has already made its first flight).  There are some other anti-ballistic missile technologies out there, but currently the only U.S. city protected by them is Washington, D.C. (exactly what that system is is highly classified).  So, if North Korea had the ability to launch an ICBM today that could hit Seatle, well...there would be no more Seatle.[/size]

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
bronto
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2005, 02:20:31 am »

good thing seattle sucks.
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2005, 04:37:53 am »

No more Seattle............."NO MORE MICROSOFT"
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2005, 02:25:41 pm »

lol.

Then again who would be bloody f*cking stupid enough to lauch Nucs ... unless they are trying to obliterate the world through starting WWIII

that said, i saw in the paper yesterday apparently the US has over 100 Nuclear bombs it keeps in the UK... can u take them away please?

Brutha
Forum Whore

Assumption is the brother of all fuck ups

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2005, 04:06:48 pm »

I'm moving to the moon, anyone want to come? (it's bugger all down here)

Act beautifully, not dutyfully!
bronto
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2005, 06:35:33 pm »

some shmuck claimed the moon and sold off the plots to people...that's right, some fucking twat thinks he owns the moon now. i want a space ship just so i can piss all over his property.
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2005, 07:18:04 pm »

that said, i saw in the paper yesterday apparently the US has over 100 Nuclear bombs it keeps in the UK... can u take them away please?

It's called "Deterrence", BFG.  Deterrence is that thing that says "if you attack me, I have the power to fight back and do far more destruction to you than you did to me."  It is that deterrence that has kept the world out of a full-scale nuclear war since the first nukes were used in 1945.  So instead of telling the U.S. to take them away...you might want to start thanking us for having them there.

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2005, 07:58:08 pm »

We have our own idiots with our own Nukes unfortunately... and since the end of the Cold war i fail to see the immediate need for such a vast stockpile throughout europe (which yes was a deterrent etc in the Cold war)

And when we've got our own idiots in control of our own Nukes... having your's as well just feels a little to much like overkill

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads