*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 09:39:02 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  God Bless...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: God Bless...  (Read 2247 times)
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« on: February 06, 2005, 11:37:16 pm »

No comment.... except its worth bloody watching.

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2005, 11:44:46 pm »

*waits for GS's counter-arguement*

Nice find BFG

Unit iX • America's Army • [iX^]tox!c^1
• *nRg • Ghost Recon • *cO.krush •
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2005, 12:29:10 am »

can't take credit for this one - it was brutha that sent me the link, but as i said to him it just had to be posted here... dark i know you "don't like listening to bad things being said" about your country... but perhaps if those bad things weren't going on people would have any need to say anything..

BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2005, 01:15:18 am »

Nice left-wing propaganda guys...If I wasn't so drugged up right now I would go into more detail about how misguided you all are.  Like I've said before, if all you people are so anti-America, get off your lazy asses and do something about it.  Go take up arms with the Terrorists...because we must surely have it coming.[/size]

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
*DAMN Bondo
*DAMN

The Radical Moderate

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2005, 04:38:37 am »

Well, I think it is hard to argue any of those categories in very broad terms. I think the question is more in degree of violation. Certainly Nazi Germany or Fascist Italy were more extreme in those categories. The US is simply quasi-fascist.
Maniac

kill them all!!!

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2005, 04:42:30 am »

That was the most stupid liberal thing i have ever seen. Believe what ever you want to, but thats just some Michael Moore wannabe with too much time on his hands trying to get back at America for doing the right thing. BFG don't even bother arguing with me because i don't care what you have to say or think. I don't need a page long argument on why you think you are right and why you think the world should hold hands and be friends. If the world could be like that id be all for it. So spare be the drama and idealism.

-MP5- season X winners RvS Team.
c| Spetsnaz.
*DAMN Supporter

American Anarchist.

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2005, 05:22:38 am »

Yeah damn those peaceniks and their attempts to spread faggotry across the world.

These leftist pinkos are the type of people who spoke out against concentration camps and the holocaust, what a bunch of faginas.

Everyone knows that the US government is endowed with the will of God, and anyone that speaks out against them, either practices faggotry, eats fetus's or worships satan.

Amerika has the right to spread freedom and demokracy all over the world, and if that means invading Europe, so be it, it's God's will.

If you don't like it, strap a rag on your head and pray to Alah, cuz the real God is on Amerika's side.

"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."
 ~Voltaire

"Politics is the womb in which war develops."
~Carl P. G. von Clausewitz
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2005, 05:30:53 am »

I hate Bush. There would be few things more pleasing to me than the news of his death.

Things like this are nothing more than propaganda. Given the 14 characteristics of faccism, I could make the case that nearly every country in the world is nearing faccism. That said, I always find it nice to see some propaganda coming from the left, since I see so much neoconservative bullshit in my everyday life.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Cobra

Slap ma fro!

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2005, 05:32:26 am »

Hrmm.

I found this video rather worthless.  Saying "This is fascist" about a nation is about as useful as saying "This is fast" about an airplane.  Fascism, like redness or loudness or evilness, exists on a continuum, while this video doesn't really give any accurate sense of where on the gamut the United States falls.  OK, great, you can fit it within the constraints of the definition.  But that, in this case, is nearly irrelevant compared to where on the spectrum it lies (especially its position relative to others).  I'd give the video more consideration if it would cite and attack specific misdeeds of the Bush Administration that cause it to fall in the categories it presents instead of painting it with such broad, indecisive (and, so, meaningless) strokes.

Also...
Posted by BTs_GhostSniper
if all you people are so anti-America, get off your lazy asses and do something about it.  Go take up arms with the Terrorists...because we must surely have it coming.
Submitting ideas and opinions for consideration and discussion absolutely is doing something about it.  What the fuck is it with your "if you don't like it, grab your gun and shoot some people" suggestions?  Yeah, bud...'atta way to make God proud.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2005, 05:48:38 am by Cobra » Logged

If you don't like the way I drive, get off the damn sidewalk!
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2005, 08:08:10 am »

Posted by BTs_GhostSniper
if all you people are so anti-America, get off your lazy asses and do something about it.  Go take up arms with the Terrorists...because we must surely have it coming.
Submitting ideas and opinions for consideration and discussion absolutely is doing something about it.  What the fuck is it with your "if you don't like it, grab your gun and shoot some people" suggestions?  Yeah, bud...'atta way to make God proud.

It's called sarcasm...mixed with a heaping dose of the medication I'm on right now.  Normally I would have said "take up arms with the terrorists, or go join some group like Amnesty International and do something about it"....I just left out the last part in my earlier comment.  My point being, just sitting here and typing to a bunch of people isn't going to change anything.  You've gotta get off your lazy ass and do something that you believe in in this world.  Me, I joined the military and served my time defending what I believe in.  Now I give money to the causes that I believe in, and I'm still invovled in many civic organizations that do good things.  But I will never sit back and be a "complainer".[/size]

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
cO.Kuza

because we call blunts bleezies

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2005, 08:38:06 am »

to deny what was said in that clip is to be pure ignorant

is it 2008 yet?
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2005, 08:52:19 am »

to deny what was said in that clip is to be pure ignorant

To deny the facts in it is ignorance, as is to believe in the conclusion. Yes, there are similarities between the American government and faccist governments. There are similarities between myself, President Clinton and Rush Limbaugh. We're all white, we all breathe air, we all eat food, we're all humans, with the exception of Rush. That doesn't mean I'm Rush Limbaugh, or that I'm President Clinton. Similarities are just that, smiliarities between America and faccist regimes don't mean that America is a faccist regime.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2005, 10:46:04 am »

Yeah damn those peaceniks and their attempts to spread faggotry across the world.

These leftist pinkos are the type of people who spoke out against concentration camps and the holocaust, what a bunch of faginas.

Everyone knows that the US government is endowed with the will of God, and anyone that speaks out against them, either practices faggotry, eats fetus's or worships satan.

Amerika has the right to spread freedom and demokracy all over the world, and if that means invading Europe, so be it, it's God's will.

If you don't like it, strap a rag on your head and pray to Alah, cuz the real God is on Amerika's side.

Spetz come visit god damn it i have so many pints i owe you Wink

bronto
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2005, 04:35:46 pm »

spets lmao.
i think every government would have at least a couple recent displays of facism, but yeah america is really pushing it. there's no denying that this country is pretty fucking gay at this point in time, kind of built up to it. #1 is pretty annoying..all the insecure people with their flags like something terrible will happen if you don't proclaim your love for america. not that loving one's country is bad, it's just gotten to a point where it's almost obnoxious..get your fucking flag off my lawn you prick. that's what i said to some doofus planting american flags in all the lawns in our neighborhood.
Cobra

Slap ma fro!

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2005, 05:51:29 pm »

Okee dokee, GS, fair enough.  I just wouldn't recommend presuming to know what members on the forum are doing outside of this message board to make changes in the world (since no one has an obligation to tell you about it).

If you don't like the way I drive, get off the damn sidewalk!
c| Spetsnaz.
*DAMN Supporter

American Anarchist.

« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2005, 07:11:28 pm »

Spetz come visit god damn it i have so many pints i owe you Wink

I'll be in Amsterdam March 19-26.

"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."
 ~Voltaire

"Politics is the womb in which war develops."
~Carl P. G. von Clausewitz
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2005, 10:21:12 pm »

i'll be traveling to Amsterdam March 19-26 Wink I gotta meet me a fellow brain washed black woman liberal fanny arsed liver licking gun hatin, whining stupid liberal who doesn't understand the American divine right to do whatever the fuck they like type pussy, a little peace loving gay fagot bum loving black asian european south american gypsy kissing devil worshiping pedophiliac supporting, kiddy murdering afterbirth eating whore without the knowledge that america is the all knowing, all good doing, christian divinity fighting and saving our sorry brainwashed liberal dumb ass's from them evil doing murdering arabic freedom loving peace nazi scum

God bless the united states of Bush and Co.

Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2005, 10:53:51 pm »

i'll be traveling to Amsterdam March 19-26 Wink I gotta meet me a fellow brain washed black woman liberal fanny arsed liver licking gun hatin, whining stupid liberal who doesn't understand the American divine right to do whatever the fuck they like type pussy, a little peace loving gay fagot bum loving black asian european south american gypsy kissing devil worshiping pedophiliac supporting, kiddy murdering afterbirth eating whore without the knowledge that america is the all knowing, all good doing, christian divinity fighting and saving our sorry brainwashed liberal dumb ass's from them evil doing murdering arabic freedom loving peace nazi scum

God bless the united states of Bush and Co.
I've gotta meet me one of those. lol

Unit iX • America's Army • [iX^]tox!c^1
• *nRg • Ghost Recon • *cO.krush •
DarK.
God bless the freaks

Forum's Evil Side

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2005, 11:46:15 pm »

BFG, what I meant was, I wish things were different so I didnt have to live through this crazy anti-america propoganda going around.

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics... Even if you win, you are still retarded.
Spanke

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2005, 11:54:15 pm »

That was a piece of shit, but I enjoyed when Bush did the Hitler Salute.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads