*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 03:33:38 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ammonium Hydroxide (NH4)(OH) Wreaks like a mother  (Read 2444 times)
c| Lone-Wolf
Forum Whore

Frog blast the vent core!

« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2005, 09:47:43 pm »

You know, it's almost funny how this has gotten off topic so fast.  So with nothing further a'do, this is getting locked for being useless.

-Lone

Quote from: (SiX)Sheixhundt
Air is a mechanism of control.
and i reject it.

They cant hit me from all the way over the-
DarK.
God bless the freaks

Forum's Evil Side

« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2005, 09:48:12 pm »

my own problems?  I dont go around posting negatively on anything ANYONE ever says, so what if someone says something stupid, let them say it, it is not your job mysterio to tell them and everyone else that their opinion or idea is stupid in your point of veiw.  Let them find out by themseelves what they are saying is stupid.  You have no forum informer of stupidity title myst, you have no title.  YOur claim to fame is having over 2000 posts.  That is all you have so just keep you comments about others stupidity and spam to yourself.  You have no powers to tell someone they are out of bounds saying whatever they want to say.  let the forum admins handle that.

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics... Even if you win, you are still retarded.
c| Lone-Wolf
Forum Whore

Frog blast the vent core!

« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2005, 09:57:04 pm »

You're right, Dark.  The admins will decided.  And i/we did. 

Both yourself and Myst would do well to have a healthy dose of shut-the-hell-up. 

Having a high post count isnt necessarily a sign of importance, Dark.  More frequently it's a sign of someone who argues far too much (read: GS & BFG Wink  )  Or someone who is insecure with themself and cannot keep quiet even when they have nothing to bring to the conversation.

-Lone

Quote from: (SiX)Sheixhundt
Air is a mechanism of control.
and i reject it.

They cant hit me from all the way over the-
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads