*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 09:23:51 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Absurd BF1942 Demo Lag
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Absurd BF1942 Demo Lag  (Read 2686 times)
Brutha
Forum Whore

Assumption is the brother of all fuck ups

« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2005, 07:49:54 pm »

Yeah, 36 is a good number. 64 is too many players.

Act beautifully, not dutyfully!
DarK.
God bless the freaks

Forum's Evil Side

« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2005, 08:38:24 pm »

Your right seeing an the min processor is G4 (although my computer IS fast enough mhz wise)

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics... Even if you win, you are still retarded.
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2005, 08:39:48 pm »

I'd favor Ace over everyone.

You know what sucks, Brutha? You pay lest ( aroud 100 ) per month for 8MBs than I pay for 2.4MBs. $169/Month for 2400/256 with a 30GB transfer limit.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
DarK.
God bless the freaks

Forum's Evil Side

« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2005, 08:41:16 pm »

well I top you all, I am guaranteed (ha yeah right) at least 126k and I pay the same as myst!  Im getting Gyped off BIG ASS TIME!

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics... Even if you win, you are still retarded.
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2005, 09:20:26 pm »

I might host a 36 player game a little later on... I'll probably work my way up from about 24.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
DarK.
God bless the freaks

Forum's Evil Side

« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2005, 09:23:42 pm »

36 people would not even be fun

BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2005, 09:25:16 pm »

I play on 64 player PC hosts. It's mad fun. There are ships battling and sink as airplanes fight bombing all over. It's amazing the level of insanity. I like the 16 player games, but think it has to be slightly higher.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
DarK.
God bless the freaks

Forum's Evil Side

« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2005, 09:28:47 pm »

Wow that game is immense, its too bad I cant play it

BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2005, 09:30:32 pm »

Mac Minis are really cheap. The thing people overlook when thinking about mac minis future use is that they don't have one! You simply buy a new one when you need to update it!

John Lennon
DarK.
God bless the freaks

Forum's Evil Side

« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2005, 09:36:32 pm »

but still how would you get new games on it

BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2005, 09:37:20 pm »

The DVD drive?

John Lennon
DarK.
God bless the freaks

Forum's Evil Side

« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2005, 09:41:52 pm »

no your 1 inch squared mac mini

BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2005, 09:43:49 pm »

You need some help with this one don't you:

$599 for 1.42 Ghz
$499 for 1.25 Ghz

http://www.apple.com/macmini/

John Lennon
DarK.
God bless the freaks

Forum's Evil Side

« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2005, 09:44:53 pm »

no you said something about a 1 inch x 1inch x 1 inch mac mini earlier. thats what I am implying

BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2005, 09:47:48 pm »

The mac mini is a computer. The one inch thing was a joke about the 25th anniversary which wouldn't be too inconceivable for that time period.

John Lennon
DarK.
God bless the freaks

Forum's Evil Side

« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2005, 09:50:19 pm »

I understand that, I was wondering how the one inch thing would have games installed on it via discs

BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2005, 09:54:49 pm »

This thread is about BF1942, I was trying to suggest you upgrade to a mac mini so you could play ti better.

John Lennon
Dark uk

« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2005, 09:57:32 pm »

I think this is mainly to do with New people joining GR after d/ling BF and thinking they can host when they can't. I have found afew servers which allow 32 players with no lag and a h*ll of alot more servers which try to host 16 and lagg.

So basicly you just need to find the right host. They are out there.
DarK.
God bless the freaks

Forum's Evil Side

« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2005, 10:01:06 pm »

Itsl ike everyother game you have some servers who can handle lots of peole and others who cant, just because its a newer game doesnt mean someone who could host 12 on Ghr can host 24 on BF1942

BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2005, 10:03:41 pm »

People just like the higher numbers. I mean I can wait for BF2, it will support over 100 player games with dynamic maps and vehicles.

John Lennon
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads