*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 05:24:02 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Po)| Server is creating an anti-noob password  (Read 3143 times)
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2005, 12:53:09 am »

Do what civic said.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2005, 01:47:18 am »

blabbering about this all over this topic for everybody to hear won't help a thing... especially since Kevill doesn't read this, go email him or something.

actually krush, evill does read the forums, even has an account
« Last Edit: January 24, 2005, 01:49:53 am by dr.spike » Logged

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
Civrock
*DAMN Supporter ][ *DAMN Staff

« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2005, 01:49:32 am »

didn't see him online here since some months, tho... and he posts VERY rarely. it really has to be something important about GameRanger. his last post was pretty damn looong ago.

~Formerly known as "Civic"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/civrock
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2005, 01:50:17 am »

<laughs at what civic unintentionally implied>

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Civrock

« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2005, 01:51:57 am »

what?

edit: spike, this is the account he uses respectively used. the one you found doesnt seem to be the right one because he didnt write a single post with it. Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: January 24, 2005, 02:00:49 am by z][t-Civic™ » Logged

BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2005, 02:02:21 am »

lol

John Lennon
Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2005, 02:09:00 am »

Yea, I'm on these forums every day and I have yet to see his name on the active users list at the bottom for some months now.

Unit iX • America's Army • [iX^]tox!c^1
• *nRg • Ghost Recon • *cO.krush •
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2005, 02:13:12 am »

eat me civic

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
Civrock

« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2005, 02:16:49 am »

maybe he surfs around in this forums as guest... Roll Eyes

anyways... this is totally
Offtopic

BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2005, 02:21:09 am »

Admin owns  ?

John Lennon
SanitarySal
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2005, 06:06:04 am »

That was sarcasm.  Scott Kevill is little pea brained toddler.  And, whereas I am banned from GameRanger technically, I access it pretty easily and frequently.  [BM]Sal  find me.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2005, 06:14:20 am by [BM]Sal » Logged
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2005, 06:15:32 am »

That was sarcasm.  Scott Kevill is little pea brained toddler.  And, whereas I am banned from GameRanger technically, I access it pretty easily and frequently.  [BM]Sal  find me.

You are banned from GameRanger???  Now why doesn't that surprise me?  You have to be a total fucking moron to get yourself banned from GameRanger.[/size]

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
SanitarySal
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2005, 06:50:07 am »

Ok since Mysterio has taken us of course, and Ghostsniper wants to continue it...why not.

Ghostsniper, it obvious the reason you are continuously and unintelligently insulting, is because My experience in Iraq with the US Army threatens your cakewalk military experience in  a non -combat zone.

Iraq is the biggest war our country has seen in since Vietnam, and I was all over it.   That obviously threatens you, and any presumed validity you had before I became active on these forums.   I knew what I was getting into when I went to Iraq, I knew it was a BS situation based on misinformation fed to the public.  Being there, exposed me to several other 'conspiracies' that our public is unaware of.

Actually my being banned from GameRanger is from a patch I wore in RvS, being an Army grunt you are not capable of interpreting.  It was an Israeli flag with  a red line through it, one of the conspiracies which disturbed me the most.   And the reason I wore that patch is because I was protesting the influence the Israelis have over my Country and military and the Amount of tax payer dollars we throw away to support the Israelis.

Because you have never been to Israel, nor have you been to Iraq (where an Israeli military advisor was at the heart of the Abu-Graib abuse scandal), nor are you aware of quiet Israeli influence http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=13668471&BRD=1697&PAG=461&dept_id=44551&rfi=6  over our government at home, it is safe to say you aren't equipped to understand someone of a higher intelligence and experience.

"Fat ..and stupid is no way to go through life son"
Dean Wormer, Animal House.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2005, 07:06:38 am by [BM]Sal » Logged
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2005, 07:11:08 am »

A.  I support Israel.  Somebody has to.

B.  You still don't know what you are talking about as to my military experience (I was not part of the Peacekeeping Mission in Kosovo).

C.  You have been brainwashed by Liberals, the Media, other left-wing Kerry-Loving soldiers....or all of the above.

D.  I somehow doubt that Evill banned you from GameRanger because you were wearing that patch in RvS.

E.  Were you actually in the U.S. Army?  You still havn't answered that question.  All I've heard from you is you were in Iraq "for this country" or "with" the U.S. Army...so do tell.  For all I know you were just some stupid civilian in Iraq as a contractor.

F.  And I was not just in the Army...I also served 4 years in the U.S. Air Force.

G.  Oh, and by the way...if you, an "American", and a Jew from Israel were both drowning and I could only save one of you...well, I would come to your funeral and spit on your grave.
[/size]  Wink

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
SanitarySal
« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2005, 08:09:29 am »

You use that term brainwashed quite a bit.  That is a big word for you.   Would you care to define it?  There is a test for brainwashing it has to do with how broad your access to information is.   To be honest, you would probably not pass the test.

Your definition of liberal applies to half of the US.  By your rationale the other half would be be conservative.   Unfortunately the world can't be described as simply as your simpleton mind would try to express.

If I told you what my role was in Iraq, you wouldnt beleive it.  Nor is it really important.  What is more important is that I was there, I had a great deal of access to a subject you are ignorant about, and it is sad that you choose to insult someone who has a great deal of knowledge on a subject that is so important to our country today.

Your idea of supporting your troops is your yellow bumper sticker.  Kind of cowardly if you ask me, and not my idea of a REAL american.

...and by the way, you will never see me drowning.  But if I saw you and a "jew from Israel" were both drowning, I would save you both, but that is because I'm a human being.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2005, 08:14:19 am by [BM]Sal » Logged
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2005, 11:12:17 am »

You were banned from game-ranger for that? Jesus im surprised i haven't been banned as well then for commenting on the Israeli occupation of Palestine land etc ... wow following that logic shouldn't the Israeli Mod for GhR be banned as well then?

A. Lots of people do GS. problem is a lot of the will support them for absolutly everything they do whatever happens, a bit like the actions of their own country. They dwell on the ideal and ignore the reality.

B. And you don't know what about to his military experience. I think you can both agree neither of you know what the other one has or hasn't done/ experiences/knowledge.

C. Yes yes, amazing how the brainwashing is just the liberals, but you of course like all Republicans can see the fight of good versus evil as you fight the poor brainwashed liberals who continually try to protect these terrorist killers etc etc....

D. Allready refered to that.

E. Nice to know you appreciate what people are doing GS - all the civilians who are trying to help rebuild Iraq after we invade and US bombers flatten the place. But of course that isn't  important is it. And of corse i was forgetting that civilians in iraq don't know anything, they are just stupid. But its a good job they have those highly intelligent Yanks arround to guide them in the right direction, heaven forbit they be brainwashed into believing anything but the media fed "american" line of the "war against terror"

... there was no evidence of any terrorists in Iraq before the invasion, there were no links with Al-Quieda... there were no WMD,  there sure as hell are a lot of 'terrorists' now . GJ on the fight against terror there Bush.

F. So you tell us repeatedly. feels like sal has a point with the whole 'military superiority' thing.

G. Just because he doesn't support everything that America has done u won't call him an American? wow i see double standards everywhere, i thought you regarded serving your country etc as the highest thing someone could do etc?  But as soon as Sal critises's anything that might have happend or the actions of America suddenly you would quite happily ... "come to your funeral and spit on your grave :wink: "

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2005, 01:26:09 pm »

maybe he was just as annoying as he is here BFG.

John Lennon
*DAMN Elandrion
Global Moderator
Forum Whore

« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2005, 01:49:56 pm »

this has gone way off-topic.

you can discuss this further in a new thread.

Elandrion

*DAMN Elandrion - another *DAMN Austrian!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads