*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 05:25:39 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Nothing is "cheater free"
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Nothing is "cheater free"  (Read 1526 times)
KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« on: January 13, 2005, 03:17:44 am »

Yet again I am amazed. For those of you who play Halo 2 on Live you allready know about this but those who dont havent. Most everyone thinks that there is NO WAY to cheat on the xbox, this statement has been proven incorrect. The worst part is, the cheating cannot be controlled. It is called "standby". Here is how it works, you enter a clan match and have host, you hit the standby button on your router, everyone in the game goes into a "connecting to server" screen which xbox live usually goes to when a person quits the game, although the host is still playing and runs and gets the flag and scores 3 times to win the game then hits standby again and both teams come back into the game only to see the words "Game Over". Now when this first happened I was appalled. I went to the xbox basically because everyone is using the same gear and your xbox is just as powerful as the next guy on the blocks. I also went because it seemed to be cheat free. I have been proven wrong again and continue my search for a "fair" game. Bungie, being the retards they are, have released statements merely threating cheaters that they need to stop. Just goes to show yah, people will do anything to ruin a great game.

The extent of one's abilities is only limited by the restrictions of one's mind
DarK.
God bless the freaks

Forum's Evil Side

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2005, 03:26:48 am »

rehb the people who cheat at halo two have no lives and arent worth playing against anyway, everyone who played for and against the clan know that they cheated and so they can stop playing against them, also there are forums for halo 2 in which you can go post, " Clan X-Major-Delta G! cheated in our CTF clan battle. DONT PLAY THEM!"  And other clan overlords will see this and say "Ok we dont like cheaters" 

Btw rehb my xbl = ghrdark and I created a clan in which skillz (ghawk+somenumbers), nuke(collectivenuke or collectiveNuke), and hornet (Hornet aHa!) are in plus others.  we should cb some time Cheesy  btw the clan is called mac clan, and I am trying to get as many GR guys with xbl to join as possible.

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics... Even if you win, you are still retarded.
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2005, 09:22:37 pm »

I like Halo 2 a lot but haven't got a chance to play it much recently. xbl id =mysterio13 to anyone who wants it.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2005, 04:43:52 pm »

Don't worry Rebel. One of the next AAA titles for the Xbox will be perfect and cheater free I hope.

Brothers in Arms, Close Combat: First to Fight, and Rainbow Six: Lockdown

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2005, 03:42:43 am »

Dark, as of right now i am not looking for a clan. Right now i play for Out of Nowhere which is in the top 60 in the world and i am soon to join Hard Corps, which is 20th in the world in Minor Clanmatch. But im always up for some goods non ranked play so hit me up.

XBL Gamertag = ForsakeN1

BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2005, 05:04:29 am »

You play anything besides halo 2 rebel?

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
DarK.
God bless the freaks

Forum's Evil Side

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2005, 10:22:55 pm »

reb omg was not askign you to joine, ewww, jk I had heard that you were in like one of the best clans so... yeah lets play sometime, whats ur rank? in team slayer?

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics... Even if you win, you are still retarded.
KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2005, 05:35:12 am »

AS of this moment im a 17 in slayer and 16 in skirm. I used to play Counter Strike on da box but am now a full time Halo 2 man. Also, Bungie implemented "banhammer" the other day. Alltogether they banned a total of 6000+ people. The game is getting back to normal although there are still some cheaters.

BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2005, 05:42:20 am »

hurrah for bungie!

John Lennon
Zomar
*DAMN

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2005, 06:12:30 am »

Hey guys.

My gamertag is Zomar. I play Halo 2 pretty much every night so anyone who wants to play send me a friends request Smiley.

My Stats: http://bungie.net/Stats/PlayerStats.aspx?player=Zomar
Ethion
Forum Whore

2x1.8 G5 at your service

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2005, 05:00:15 pm »

GamerTag: Ethion

BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2005, 05:55:42 pm »

I just got banned from Xbox Live, WHY!?

Good. Most likely because you were doing one of the following: Cheating, network-exploiting, cursing, swearing, threatening or abusing other players. The points below cover most of the stuff Xbox Live will ban or suspend people for and frankly, you know who you are. If you've been suspended temporarily, with any luck, you might think twice about cheating again.

Today, we are dropping the ban hammer on a significant number of cheaters. That number is thousands, not dozens or hundreds. Some of them will receive a short suspension of their service; others will be advised of more serious measures. In every instance, the Xbox Live team has gone to great lengths to prove, where possible, severe terms of use violations. If you have been banned, you have not been banned for anything minor, like flag bouncing, or glitch-grabbing an object. If you've been banned or suspended, there's a very good chance you know what you were doing was wrong and that you did it multiple times.

God i wish other people would do this!!

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2005, 09:53:29 pm »

Indeed.

John Lennon
KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2005, 03:47:18 am »

I found that article rather interesting. I love how at the post game lobby we would say things like "fuck you cheaters your gonna get banned" and they would reply "yeah right". Now they send emails to bungie asking why they can no longer get on their accounts or why they no longer appear on the leaderboards and it just cracks me up.

cO.Kuza

because we call blunts bleezies

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2005, 06:14:18 am »

gamertag = kuza

is it 2008 yet?
kos.viper
Forum Whore

« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2005, 06:23:35 pm »

I never relized there were so many GR people playing Halo 2.  I'll add some of you bitches to my friends list.

Zomar, I used to play Postal Worker when he was a halo 2 whore, but now he has deserted us and is playing ghost recon 2.

http://bungie.net/Stats/PlayerStats.aspx?player=viperL6

kos.viper
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Brain 7
The box said "requires Windows 98 or better"... so I bought a Mac.
*DAMN Elandrion
Global Moderator
Forum Whore

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2005, 07:02:25 pm »

well BFG, Blizzard does this sometimes with 10k+ battle.net accounts Wink

*DAMN Elandrion - another *DAMN Austrian!
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2005, 09:29:50 pm »

The best part is the part where they got banned....

John Lennon
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads