*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 12:52:02 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Bush Done Right?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bush Done Right?  (Read 1498 times)
The Golden Shark

hehehe my picture is funny.........

« on: September 24, 2004, 07:38:38 am »

since there is so much bloo blahing about the election, and everyone's polotics. I would like people to post a list of things, bush has done to make this country of ours a "better" place. (this post is mostly directed at GS, but everyone is welcome.

And the Lord said, "Let there be G5!", and there was G5, and it was good. Everyone was amazed and gave praise to Steve Jobs. And Steve Jobs saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. On the second day, Steve Jobs drove Wintel from the garden of NASDAQ in a fury -- f
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2004, 07:42:39 am »

Everything that Bush has done could be interpruted as good.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
The Golden Shark

hehehe my picture is funny.........

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2004, 07:43:28 am »

but, list a few specifics...

And the Lord said, "Let there be G5!", and there was G5, and it was good. Everyone was amazed and gave praise to Steve Jobs. And Steve Jobs saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. On the second day, Steve Jobs drove Wintel from the garden of NASDAQ in a fury -- f
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2004, 07:47:36 am »

but, list a few specifics...

The war in Iraq has removed a horrible dictator.

NCL have encouraged states to hire teachers with better training.

The Patriot act could help prevent terrorism.

Not knowing how to talk could lower the suicide rate in America by making people feel better about themselves, because their leader doesn't know how to talk either.

There are two sides to everything.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2004, 04:03:42 pm »

We finally have a President that the military loves again.  Man they hated Clinton (I know, I served during Clinton's Presidency).

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
Brutha
Forum Whore

Assumption is the brother of all fuck ups

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2004, 04:07:38 pm »

NCL have encouraged states to hire teachers with better training.

Thats a good thing! but the only that I agree to on your list.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2004, 04:08:33 pm by :MoD: Brutha » Logged

Act beautifully, not dutyfully!
Cossack
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

SEMPER TRANSFUEGA

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2004, 04:08:06 pm »

I wouldnt rush to that conclusion GS, I know alot of American military officers that are pissed off at Bush.

Otherwise, Bush has singlehandedly reignited the freespeech movement and ressurected the antiwar movement. Thanks to him, people know what their rights are worth and are willing to fight for them.

BREAD LAND AND PEACE!
R.I.P Grifter
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2004, 04:14:02 pm »

I wouldnt rush to that conclusion GS, I know alot of American military officers that are pissed off at Bush.

Go poll the American Military.....if less than 90 percent love Bush, I'll kiss your ass you sexy little Russian!

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

*DAMN Bondo
*DAMN

The Radical Moderate

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2004, 04:32:32 pm »

The numbers I've seen is 70% of the military supports Bush. So actually Bush has caused them to go less Republican than before Bush...hardly a sign that they love Bush.

To be exact, recent polls show Bush with about 60% percent to Kerry's 35% among vets. It was closer at times but it seems the Swift Boat Vet Lies influenced some.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/Veterans%20Vote.htm

As for active military, as of last December only 55% supported the war in Iraq, and I can't imagine it has gone up since there have been more deaths this year than last year and the resistance is strengthening rather than weakening.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2001825221_iraqdig29.html

Pucker up.
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2004, 05:59:40 pm »

The numbers I've seen is 70% of the military supports Bush. So actually Bush has caused them to go less Republican than before Bush...hardly a sign that they love Bush.

To be exact, recent polls show Bush with about 60% percent to Kerry's 35% among vets. It was closer at times but it seems the Swift Boat Vet Lies influenced some.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/Veterans%20Vote.htm

As for active military, as of last December only 55% supported the war in Iraq, and I can't imagine it has gone up since there have been more deaths this year than last year and the resistance is strengthening rather than weakening.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2001825221_iraqdig29.html

Pucker up.

I said GO POLL THE MILITARY.  Not let some liberal media groups who only poll who they want to poll.  You PERSONALLY go poll EVERY SINGLE PERSON in the military, and I bet you the number will be close to 90 percent.

seth
Forum Whore

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2004, 07:10:10 pm »

i wouldnt rely on military about doing anything else than whats related to war.
They're not trained to think (thats the job of politics) they're training to act without thinking, on orders.

So if political power says Bush is good, they HAVE TO say Bush is good, otherwise i'd be disapointed.

OMG another 4 years !!!
*DAMN Bondo
*DAMN

The Radical Moderate

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2004, 07:46:41 pm »

They're not trained to think (thats the job of politics) they're training to act without thinking, on orders.

And we have GS here as our shining example of that  Grin

Sorry GS, but you deserved that after suggesting Bucc and I are the same person multiple times. I find it more laughable and stupid on your part, Bucc might well be insulted if he read it.

Anyway, I can't say that I can name something Bush has done right. Every thing he does that borders on reasonable always has that problematic element of doing it for the wrong reasons or having it be flawed by the ideology I don't agree with (such as his botch job on the Medicare drug bill.)
pink rat
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2004, 08:10:28 pm »

We finally have a President that the military loves again

cool they are the only ones Cheesy

The war in Iraq has removed a horrible dictator. <- cool but it's still war there , and there's no issue atm

The Patriot act could help prevent terrorism. <- and is against one of the most important principe of the democracy .... freedom ... you know , democracy , what you wanna put in Irak Tongue
pink rat
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2004, 08:11:21 pm »

btw I don't know about the national point but on the internation scene , bush has done horrible , ppl have never hated USA this much ....

PS : I don't :p don't teabag me
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2004, 08:38:24 pm »

whats he done right.....

... Choked on a pretzel and almost killed himself?

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2004, 08:43:23 pm »

Sorry GS, but you deserved that after suggesting Bucc and I are the same person multiple times. I find it more laughable and stupid on your part, Bucc might well be insulted if he read it.

Ah, interesting that you deny it instead of just ignoring it.  Hmmmm

seth
Forum Whore

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2004, 08:47:39 pm »

whats he done right.....

... Choked on a pretzel and almost killed himself?

even that, he wasnt able to do it right !

OMG another 4 years !!!
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2004, 08:50:17 pm »

I think Bush has done much to secure our nation's future. In 4 more years of Bush, I bet we could see Osama's head on a fork. In 4 years with Kerry, we might see our heads on a fork.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2004, 08:51:00 pm by CrYpT » Logged

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Evill: Don&#039;t make me smack you.

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2004, 10:14:37 pm »

i wouldnt rely on military about doing anything else than whats related to war.

So if political power says Bush is good, they HAVE TO say Bush is good, otherwise i'd be disapointed.

OMG.. They are trained to think.. Some of the military guys are the smartest peeps I know. They go through more technical training then alot of other civilians out there. They are not trained the act without thinking.. THEY ARETRAINED TO THINK QUICKLY SO THEY CAN ACT ACCORDINGLY.

Djing isn&#039;t realy about celebrity, or money, or getting laid, it&#039;s about music. Music is what motivates the finest DJ&#039;s:they love it, they live for it.
c| Spetsnaz.
*DAMN Supporter

American Anarchist.

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2004, 10:28:30 pm »

We finally have a President that the military loves again.  Man they hated Clinton (I know, I served during Clinton's Presidency).

You mean the military industrial complex loves him, because he starts expensive wars, and is a great cheerleader (much like he was at Andover).

"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."
 ~Voltaire

"Politics is the womb in which war develops."
~Carl P. G. von Clausewitz
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads