*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 07:22:31 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  NK04
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NK04  (Read 1940 times)
KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« on: September 09, 2004, 08:43:51 pm »

Being that there is a NB04 thread i thought id start the NK04 thread. This does not mean id vote for Bush, just means i think Kerry is not going to make things any better, just progressively worse.

The extent of one's abilities is only limited by the restrictions of one's mind
seth
Forum Whore

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2004, 08:48:46 pm »

fair enough.

OMG another 4 years !!!
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2004, 08:52:24 pm »

I agree. At least we know Bush won't get any worse than he is doing now, but we have no clue how Kerry is going to take this "crisis".

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
cO.gabe

<< Auto Away Message >>

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2004, 08:55:24 pm »

At least we know Bush won't get any worse than he is doing now
Things can ALWAYS get worse, and they probably will.

I'm such an optimist.

"The day I tried to live, I wallowed in the blood and mud with all the other pigs... And I learned that I was a liar, just like you."
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2004, 09:01:00 pm »

How do we know that Bush wont get any worse? Even if he doesn't get any worse, the policies and actions of the Bush administration will continue to have a worsening effect on the world. If the administrations behaviour during the Iraqi war was any indicition of the future, Bush is unlikely to treat other world governments with fairness and respect. He has also disregarded environmental protocols which could have helped to rectify the problems of the past. While it is possible he won't actually do anything more, the actions that he has already taken will continue to present growing problems for the U.S and for the world as a whole.

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
*DAMN Bondo
*DAMN

The Radical Moderate

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2004, 09:08:53 pm »

I think as long as the US has a electoral system that limits us to two parties, any candidate will worsen the country. However, I think it is exceedingly obvious that Bush will make things more worse than Kerry will.

Honestly, I'm thinking long and hard about emmigrating either way.
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2004, 09:10:45 pm »

Most of the stuff Bush is doing isn't affecting me at all, so maybe I'm biased against that. But I just don't think he is going to do any worse.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2004, 09:21:02 pm »

OBVIOUS? Can you read the fucking future?! Cause if u can id love to see you predict some more stuff. There are two quotes that relate to this election. The first being "Whoever wins, We Lose" the quote from Alien Vs Predator. The second, is one i believe is true, The devil we know is better then the devil we dont know. You know what im talking about and you people that hate bush believe it will get worse. I myself do not agree with the way we went about taking down terrorism, but at least he did SOMETHING rather then  Kerry who has allready stated he plans to remove troops from Iraq. All i can say is if Kerry becomes president, i might move to Canada for fear of my life...terrorism will no longer be 45000 miles away but right on our asses.

spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2004, 09:28:37 pm »

But it is. You pay more for things with less money everyday. If you were to go abroad you wouldnt be treated as well. the air you breathe is a little less clean. your personal freedoms are curtailed etc ect etc.

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2004, 09:30:31 pm »

rebel, quite a lot of this terrorism started because certain people were unhappy that the us had troops in a certain state. i think that the us should defend itself, and that it has a responsibility to rebuild iraq, but i think that us troops should be at home, defending us, not out in the world.

(sry for the double post, im a douche)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2004, 09:33:24 pm by Spike.aHa » Logged

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
c| Spetsnaz.
*DAMN Supporter

American Anarchist.

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2004, 09:46:35 pm »

Top Ten Reasons to Vote for Bush

10. The 17 percent productivity growth from the first quarter of 2000 to the first quarter of 2004 stands head and shoulders above the growth rate for any comparable period. In the first 13 quarters of the Bush Administration, the basic determinant of our standard of living increased by almost as much as during the entire 32 quarters of the Clinton Administration.

9. The USA Patriot Act brought down the artificial wall separating law enforcement and intelligence officers and allowed them to talk to each other as they work to prevent future attacks.

8. If the Indian tribes sue to get back the land you're living on, which candidate do you want in control?

7. What's more important, knowing how to pronounce "nuclear bombs" or knowing who to drop 'em on?

6. He can't be as dumb as everyone says.

5. He's the only candidate who stands for the principles that originally made this country great - like slavery and denying the vote to women.

4. If Bush had been President, we never would have gotten involved in Vietnam. Especially if he could have been President and still have been "draft age".

3. Big deal, Kerry got the Purple Hearts and Silver Stars. Bush got the Yellow Moons and Green Clovers.

2. Are you a man or not? Our guy - named after a beer. Their guy - named after a character on Sex in the City.

1. Actually, there's no reason to vote for him if you live in Florida. You don't have to. We got that shit under control.

"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."
 ~Voltaire

"Politics is the womb in which war develops."
~Carl P. G. von Clausewitz
BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Evill: Don&#039;t make me smack you.

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2004, 10:13:28 pm »

Funny thing is.. Everyone is against bush and "his war". But most peeps forget that clinton did the same thing.. just hid it from it being a big deal. Bush/Iraq, Clinton/Bosnia. Its not only bushes falt that the world looks bad on the USA... It started b4 him. I would rather keep bush in then elect a pussy like kerry.

Djing isn&#039;t realy about celebrity, or money, or getting laid, it&#039;s about music. Music is what motivates the finest DJ&#039;s:they love it, they live for it.
seth
Forum Whore

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2004, 10:25:08 pm »

I would rather keep bush in then elect a pussy like kerry.

i think you meant "than" and not "then". Either way, its funny and i'm gonna respond to that with a pic:

« Last Edit: September 09, 2004, 10:28:30 pm by bobby » Logged

OMG another 4 years !!!
BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2004, 10:28:50 pm »

I think kerry was a pussy in vietan too. Now My grandfather. He was a vietan hero... But you dont see hm trying to use that to run for prez.In vietan My grandfather was a MP/Dog Trainer. His MP Dog woke him up one night. He got up and started checking around the barricks. Then a Vietnamees grnaded ladded at his feet. He was able topick it up and throw it our of the barricks B5 it went off and killled  or hurt alot of guys sleeping in there. Unlike kerry who got a purple hart from not being able to throw his own grenade.. let alone throw one of the enimies nades back at them.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2004, 10:34:32 pm by BTs_Lee.Harvey » Logged

Djing isn&#039;t realy about celebrity, or money, or getting laid, it&#039;s about music. Music is what motivates the finest DJ&#039;s:they love it, they live for it.
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2004, 11:04:09 pm »

Okay harvy, all of that(kerry's record) is up for debate. Not only that but there are proven links that connect the swift boat vets for truth to people connected to the bush administration. Plus, no one is saying that Kerry is the best war hero out there, obviously there were guys who did so much more shit in "vietan"(hmm, not really sure where that is but.....), but compare Kerry's record of bravery and service in Vietnam to Bush's war record(if you can't find any record it means it didnt happen) kerry comes out looking like fucking rambo.

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
c| Spetsnaz.
*DAMN Supporter

American Anarchist.

« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2004, 11:06:41 pm »

Any man who stepped foot in that country during the war deserves respect.

"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."
 ~Voltaire

"Politics is the womb in which war develops."
~Carl P. G. von Clausewitz
KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2004, 11:15:00 pm »

Even it it was for a small amount of time...errrr....

spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2004, 11:19:33 pm »

even if that man earned three purple stars, a bronze star and a silver star

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2004, 11:53:53 pm »

Okay harvy, all of that(kerry's record) is up for debate. Not only that but there are proven links that connect the swift boat vets for truth to people connected to the bush administration. Plus, no one is saying that Kerry is the best war hero out there, obviously there were guys who did so much more shit in "vietan"(hmm, not really sure where that is but.....), but compare Kerry's record of bravery and service in Vietnam to Bush's war record(if you can't find any record it means it didnt happen) kerry comes out looking like fucking rambo.

It was not the switft boat vets i heard about him getting hurt from his own nade.. Thats been known for alog time b4 they said anything about it.

BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2004, 11:55:45 pm »

But personaly.. I dont this that Kerry is the better person just b/c he was in vietnam war. What matters to me is what he is like now.. And I feel he is will make a very bad leader for the usa.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads