*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 07:31:15 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Bush vs Kerry, worldwide perspective...
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bush vs Kerry, worldwide perspective...  (Read 3601 times)
Maniac

kill them all!!!

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2004, 11:25:36 pm »

First of all we don't tap our oil here, because we get it from Saudi Arabia and if we try to sell ours they can just lower theirs and sell it to everyone for cheaper since they have so much which puts us out of business. I agree with GS some of you guys need to stop being so pacifistic with all of this we are over their fighting and trying to liberate Iraq so they can be free just as we are. Incase some of you have been brain washed from commies like Michael Moore making bullshit movies that lie and stretch the truth so much. A lot (not all of those people) are terrorists and if they start to shoot at you or attack you're country you should fight back. Make sure that they can't do it again and hurt others. These terrorist are not human and they have no regard for human life at all. They have an intense hate for America, freedom, and the rest of the world. As far as the subject of women and children casualties being shoot, all i can say is oh well their fathers that were doing all that shit bombing and other terrorist acts will be taught to them, and they will be a threat later in the future. I have NO compassion for future threats at all. I may sound harsh right now but in times like this you can't let anything fly we are on the offense and were going to be until we have done our job the right way.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2004, 11:27:29 pm by Maniac » Logged

-MP5- season X winners RvS Team.
*DAMN Bondo
*DAMN

The Radical Moderate

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2004, 12:35:18 am »

Ah, but there is where we differ in opinion.  You see, I believe that his foreign policy is RIGHT.  I believe that in the end his policy makes this country more safe.  I also don't believe all the environmentalists who think we are destroying our environment.  Whoa, what do you think of that?!  That's right, I believe that it is all a bunch of crap....global warming, pollution destroying the ozone layer....I DON'T BELIEVE ANY OF IT!  How about that?.

Well, you are free not to believe it...but you are also free to be wrong. And by not believing it you are wrong. I don't know how or why you convince yourself to stick your head in the sand and claim global warming is junk science. We have observed it...it is happening in front of our very eyes. It is totally and utterly true. It won't destroy the Earth...humans do not have the power to destroy the Earth, we just have the power to make ourselves extinct...at which point the Earth would take its sweet ass geologic time and make everything back in balance. I think that is what really pisses off a lot of people like you, you can't control nature...you can't stand things you can't control. Just like you think you can control terrorism through force and intimidation. The world will be a lot better off in many ways when people realize they cannot control everything in the world and just focus on what can be controlled (such as CO2 emmissions.)
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2004, 12:44:56 am »

No don't worry maniac you don't sound harsh, just pretty stupid.

Not going to waste more time by pointing out how stupid, and ignorant your understanding of what is going on... although god help us that its the kids like u that are going to be voting and populating this world.

As for what it says about your country, your education system... that you can really honestly think the things youve written there...god only knows
« Last Edit: September 10, 2004, 02:31:47 am by :MoD: BFG » Logged

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Evill: Don't make me smack you.

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2004, 12:45:50 am »

I don't know how or why you convince yourself to stick your head in the sand and claim global warming is junk science. We have observed it...it is happening in front of our very eyes.

ahh.. but do you realy know what causing global warming.. thatr is the question... Its not what you think it is.. and its not what the gov is telling everyone is causing it (lets just say there are secritive expriments going on in alaska and other areas of the world that are causing alot of the global warming) My Cusin did a reaserch papper on the reserch facility in Alaska.. and she found some very interesting info.

Djing isn't realy about celebrity, or money, or getting laid, it's about music. Music is what motivates the finest DJ's:they love it, they live for it.
Maniac

kill them all!!!

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2004, 01:04:32 am »

Listen you can't get all upset over what i said BFG and take it to heart, but i don't appreciate you going off and saying things like that. Don't you think that i knew my post would make some people mad?! Wake up dude stop living in a dream world, i say what i think is right. Wether i am or not is irrelevant, the point is you no longer had an argument you just started calling names. You can post that crap all you want say the most horrible things ever it's not going to do anything but make you mad.

-MP5- season X winners RvS Team.
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2004, 01:28:05 am »

Maniac, since when can you ever back up any claims on GR, iChat, NF, or these forums? Unless I miss read it sounded like you were supporting the killing of innocent civilians based on your belief that they were fathered by terrorists? You are a sick fuck. They are civilians. This is just like when you claim Bush was in Vietnam. Or like when you say they have satellite picture of Iraq shipping its weapons to Syria. Just shut up maniac. You are really really a sick fuck.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
Cobra

Slap ma fro!

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2004, 02:35:19 am »

Guess I came upon this thread a little late, so forgive me for quoting posts from the previous page.

I live in the greatest country on Earth.
OK, that's fair, it's great that you are happy with the country you live in.

I believe that the United States should always put the UNITED STATES FIRST.
OK, understandable, but do you think that putting the United States first is tantamount to agreeing, heedlessly and absolutely, with the opinions held by and the actions taken by whomever is the President?  Think it's possible for me to completely disagree with President Bush, yet still be putting the United States first?  Cause I sure do.

We should always put OUR interests ahead of everyone elses.
Here's where you start to slide away from me.  If by this you mean we should act in such a way as to increase our power or influence in the world, without regard for who is hurt or what is destroyed by our actions, I think you're a fool.  You think it's fun to be a bully?  What happens when you're no longer the strongest?

Remember that crappy Spiderman movie?  "With great power comes great responsibility."

And I'm really ashamed at some of you people in the U.S. and even in other countries.  To have no patriotism, to not love your country above nearly everything else, is just plain wrong.
I'd argue that it takes a great deal more patriotism to do what's right for your country and the world than to unconsciously nod your head at everything the President does (I'm not saying that you do one or the other, just throwing in my opinion).  I certainly wouldn't call someone patriotic simply for have an opinion that corresponds to the opinion of President Bush.

If you don't like the way I drive, get off the damn sidewalk!
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2004, 03:00:48 am »

Listen you can't get all upset over what i said BFG and take it to heart,

Yes i can  Grin and yes i did. Its pretty upsetting to see people think the way you apear to, that is if think can be really used in this situation.

Don't you think that i knew my post would make some people mad?! Wake up dude stop living in a dream world, i say what i think is right.

lol a dream world? sorry can i just get this straight your asking me to stop living in a dream world? Sure your allowed to say what you think is right, but if we are going to talk about the world and politics what you say is  worth little more than bullshit if you are plucking it out the air without even the most simplistic of knowledge about what is going on in the world. its your opinion fine, if challenged you can't back up your ridiculous statements of absurdity then go try feeding them to idiots somewhere else

the point is you no longer had an argument you just started calling names. You can post that crap all you want say the most horrible things ever it's not going to do anything but make you mad.

Oh ok so i called you stupid - ok well thats my opinion of someone who has such a limited grasp of current events though... no argument? im sorry but where exactly was your argument, it seemed to be nothing more than a list of stupid rubbish about how you think its fine to kill men women and children becasue probably their parents were terrorists.

As far as the subject of women and children casualties being shoot, all i can say is oh well their fathers that were doing all that shit bombing and other terrorist acts will be taught to them, and they will be a threat later in the future.

IF you mean what you say and your not just some stupid little kid looking for attention, then you must be more sick in the head than i can imagine. Go to school try learn somthing, maybe book in to see the psychiatrist while your at it.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2004, 03:03:01 am by :MoD: BFG » Logged

KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2004, 03:01:30 am »

To not be willing to lay down your life for a country that has given you the very freedom to write what you just wrote is MORE irrational.

Freedom = death. No thanks.

Clan +-KoS-+ 6/26/01 - present

*DAMN BL Season 1 & 2 Rouge Spear Champions
*DAMN Bondo
*DAMN

The Radical Moderate

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2004, 03:13:46 am »

ahh.. but do you realy know what causing global warming.. thatr is the question... Its not what you think it is.. and its not what the gov is telling everyone is causing it (lets just say there are secritive expriments going on in alaska and other areas of the world that are causing alot of the global warming) My Cusin did a reaserch papper on the reserch facility in Alaska.. and she found some very interesting info.

Uh huh...whatever dude. I advise you to look at graphs that chart the increase in global temperature with the increase in CO2 and other greenhouse gas production. Not to mention that there is solid science about what sections of the Electromagnetic spectrum can go through which parts of the atmosphere on the way to the earth from the sun and on the way back out from the earth that shows that the greenhouse effect is physically a fact.

We don't know the extent or speed in which the warming will happen or what will result exactly from it. But we do know why it is happening and that it is happening. And we have reasonable guesses about what will happen as a result...the time frame really is the part we have the worst beat on.
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2004, 03:15:35 am »

we are over their fighting and trying to liberate Iraq so they can be free just as we are.

Define free... free as in an American interim goverment? free as in an invading force? Free in that Saddam hussain was removed from power. Are you aware that most of the fighting currently going on is by Iraqi's? Not terrorists they are defending their country from an invading force. ok what they are doing is not right in most peoples eyes but mostly they are not terrorists. there is a big difference.

Incase some of you have been brain washed from commies like Michael Moore making bullshit movies that lie and stretch the truth so much.

Do you even know what communism is? NO, otherwise you wouldn't call Michael Moore a Communist.

A lot (not all of those people) are terrorists and if they start to shoot at you or attack you're country you should fight back. Make sure that they can't do it again
If we're still talking about iraq... wrong again, of course most of them arn't terrorists. If  Russia invades the United states and captures George bush because he has weapons of mass destruction, would you fight the occupying Russian forces? Try and recognise there is a difference between islamic militant insurgents and iraqi civilians. hope thats not to much of a complicated jump between defining everyone as "us or terrorists"

These terrorist are not human and they have no regard for human life at all. They have an intense hate for America, freedom, and the rest of the world.

wow! Gues what, wrong again!! they hate freedom? has it occured to u that many of the iraqi's fighting the occupying forces believe they are fighting for their freedom? they have been invaded... they want to be free.

As far as the subject of women and children casualties being shoot, all i can say is oh well their fathers that were doing all that shit bombing and other terrorist acts will be taught to them, and they will be a threat later in the future.

Yeah well we've been here allready, your obviously just fucking sick and stupid. not much more u can say about that.

I may sound harsh right now but in times like this you can't let anything fly we are on the offense and were going to be until we have done our job the right way.

U can't let anything fly? you mean you can't let people object to what is going on?? Your job? the right way? What exactly is your job and what is the right way?

BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2004, 04:10:51 am »

BFg speaks only the truth. But the truth doesn't matter to maniac.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Evill: Don't make me smack you.

« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2004, 08:41:04 am »

Uh huh...whatever dude. I advise you to look at graphs that chart the increase in global temperature with the increase in CO2 and other greenhouse gas production. Not to mention that there is solid science about what sections of the Electromagnetic spectrum can go through which parts of the atmosphere on the way to the earth from the sun and on the way back out from the earth that shows that the greenhouse effect is physically a fact.

We don't know the extent or speed in which the warming will happen or what will result exactly from it. But we do know why it is happening and that it is happening. And we have reasonable guesses about what will happen as a result...the time frame really is the part we have the worst beat on.

then what would expain the hole in the ozone overthe artic area.. there is not much polotion up there.. exept for the fact that the hole is over that research plant. This reaserch plant (and other like it over the world) was made to reaserch on ways for the human race could controll the weather patters of the world (its a machine that they are expirmenting with to do that)

Djing isn't realy about celebrity, or money, or getting laid, it's about music. Music is what motivates the finest DJ's:they love it, they live for it.
*DAMN Bondo
*DAMN

The Radical Moderate

« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2004, 08:57:15 am »

Good God, I don't even know why I bother. Is there a mental hospital missing a patient?

Global warming and ozone layer depletion (which seemst to have reversed and is building back due to reduction of CFC use and lower level ozone pollution making its way to the ozone layer) are not related. The location of the ozone hole over Antartica (as opposed to the general depletion elsewhere) is due to a specific physical meteorological aspects exclusive to Antartica. http://epa.gov/ozone/science/hole/whyant.html
Mr. Lothario
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Suck mah nuts.

« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2004, 08:57:36 am »

BFG, I'm loving your British rage. : D

I'd fight the stupidities in this thread, but Bondo and BFG are handling that quite nicely. Rather, I'll mention something that caught my eye. Maniac said, "These terrorist [sic] are not human and they have no regard for human life at all." I was deeply surprised by the realization that the dehumanization tactic still works. Someone in a perceived position of authority tells you that your enemies are not human. You listen, take it to heart, and begin treating them worse than you'd treat animals. It's a useful tactic in war, since no sane human being could sally forth to kill as many other human beings as possible. But working to kill nonhumans, well hey, let's saddle up! Hell, I dunno why I'm bothering typing this--there's no Bush cultist who's about to listen to the idea that perhaps insight could be gained by thinking of those people as people and asking oneself what would drive them to give their lives so willingly.

"How is the world ruled and how do wars start? Diplomats tell lies to journalists and then believe what they read." - 19th-century Austrian press critic Karl Kraus

Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'". -- Schlock Mercenary
cO.Kuza

because we call blunts bleezies

« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2004, 09:29:11 am »

Wake up dude stop living in a dream world

for fucks sake man take your own advice, stop buying this whole big media bundle of lies "freeing iraq" shit. Freeing that country was the last thing we had in mind when we stepped foot in that hellhole. The original scam was the weapons, now that they can't find any (there never were any) Mr.Bush just said "Hey fuck it lets take saddam out and call it operation iraqi freedom".

Grow up, you make me sick.

is it 2008 yet?
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2004, 10:54:37 am »

All true loth, all depressingly true, oh and sorry for the rage there Wink

----------

So the environment is all good, nothing is wrong and we should be pumping out pollutents as much as we like? Have you got even the smallest idea of what bush has been doing over the past years to destroy everything Clinton put in place to try and protect your beautiful country and the rest of the world?

Yes, beautiful country - from what i have seen your country has some increadable landscapes, wildlife and more. Surely you would like to keep it that way? OK I know some of u go camping, walking etc - heck ive seen pics on PGR with guys out walking and climbing. Not everyone spends their lives behind an SUV!?

Oh and Maniac let me give you something to chew on, seeing as you don't appear to belive me about Alaska, or are just unable to backup your totally unfounded claims see if you can manage to read this:

-------------------

[/b]
Bush and the Environment
???Timeline of events[/b]
?
?
January:

???Bush inaugurated on Jan. 20

???Bush selects New Jersey Gov. Christine Whitman to head the  Environmental Protection Agency and Gale Norton to be  Secretary of the Interior.  Environmentalists lobby  intensely against the Norton nomination out of concern that she will favor  oil exploration and development over the protection of public lands.

???Bush imposes strict restrictions on U.S. funds to international  family-planning groups involved in abortion. The order prohibits overseas health care providers or  non-governmental organizations that receive U.S. funds from providing  abortions, abortion-related counseling or referrals. In addition, Bush's  mandate prevents them from advocating anti-abortion laws within their own country.

???Bush directs Vice President Dick Cheney to head an energy task force,  which will address short-term and long term-energy problems. Bush advocates  for greater offshore oil drilling and reiterates his campaign pledge to  pursue drilling in Alaska's Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.  can i make this any clearer for you maniac?

???The EPA temporarily eases clean air regulations to help California cope  with energy crunch.

February:

???Bush delays until May 12 a Clinton administration plan to ban road  construction and timber harvesting on nearly 60 million acres of forest land.

???EPA Administrator Christie Whitman says the Bush administration is  considering limits on carbon dioxide emissions.

March

???The Environmental Protection Agency agrees to enforce a Clinton  administration plan to require diesel buses and heavy duty trucks to have  cleaner engines in order to reduce tailpipe pollutants over the next decade.

???Whitman assures the public that the United  States is not stepping away from the Kyoto Protocol drafted in  1997 to cut the pollution blamed for global warming.

???Bush appoints J. Steven Griles to serve as Deputy Secretary of the  Interior, the second most powerful position in the department.  Environmentalists note that Griles has lobbied for a host of industry  causes, including the National Mining Association and Occidental Petroleum.

???Bush backs off from his campaign pledge to regulate carbon dioxide from  electric power plants in order to curb global warming.

???The Bush administration asks a federal court in Idaho to postpone a  hearing on Clinton's roadless areas plan.

???The Bush administration says it will relax federal pollution rules for  blending ethanol into gasoline in certain areas to avoid a spike in prices  during the summer driving season.

???The Bush administration announces funding cuts for wildfire prevention.

???Norton discusses a reversal of the Clinton administration ban on  snowmobiling in Yellowstone National Park.

???Norton suspends hard-rock mining rules passed by the Clinton  administration that allow regulators to veto environmentally damaging mines  on public lands.

???Whitman reverses a Clinton administration  rule to tighten controls on arsenic pollution in the nation's drinking  water.

???Norton discusses the reversal of national monument designations on  public land that were made during the Clinton administration.

???Bush formally withdraws the U.S. from participation in the Kyoto  Protocol on climate change.

April:

???Bush maintains his position on drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife  Refuge and adds that he will look for energy supplies in other U.S. federal  lands, the Northwest Territories of Canada and Mexico.  Ok apart from drawing you a little picture book and coloring in book i don't think we can make it any clearer for you here maniac

???Bush unveils his federal budget proposal for fiscal year 2002, which  would cut environmental programs by about $2.3 billion. Included in the  budget is a  proposal to remove a provision from the Endangered Species Act that allows  environmental groups and others to sue the Interior Department to get rare  plants and animals listed as endangered.

???Bush agrees to uphold a Clinton administration plan to regulate mercury  emissions from coal-burning power plants.

???Bush selects Dale Bosworth to head the National Forest Service.  Environmentalists generally welcome him but raise concerns that he will  cater to the interests of the timber industry.

???Bush upholds lead regulations passed by the Clinton administration.

???The Bush administration agrees to uphold a Clinton administartion to ban recreational snowmobile use in Yellowstone and Grand Teton national parks. At the same time the administration says that it will continue to negotiate "limited use" of the machines with Wyoming officials.

???Secretary of the Interior Gale Norton announces that she will seek to reverse a Clinton Administration plan to return endangered grizzly bears to public land in Idaho and Montana.

----------------------

Ooh goody lets take a little look at what we've learnt today!!

? Bush dosn't give a flying fuck about the environment. Industry comes first, the environment comes last(especially his best friends industry) and don't even get me started on Dick Cheney.  

? We can't expect him to understand about the environment untill he has learn't to string a proper sentance together, but he could have got some decent advisers - instead he just got some friends who wanted to release regulations so their friends could fill their big fat wallets just a bit more.

??He dosn't care about your health - do you have any idea how much arsnic bush is prepared to let you drink in your water? No? well he's reversed the regulations that clinton brought in for your safety. Nice to know Bush cares about you heh?

??Clever mr bush gave out building permets to big logging companies to build roads...

? You live in one of the most poluting countries in the world, Im not even going to go into the standards of your Air. Put it this way though, its killing you. Sounds stupid, but the ammount of chemicals and polutants in the air in your cities and accross the country is literally killing people. Cases of Asthma, Canca, leukemia to name a few.

Fucking hey the more i write the more i can't belive how u can be so fucking ignorant. How can you care so little? Jesus most people who behave like you are sectioned under the mental health act over here!.

[im]http://www.whywehatebush.com/news/images/pollutionProblem.jpg[/img]

Ghost sniper you have a wife and kids? You care and love them? You love your country? Thats wonderfull.
 Why are you so happy then for George bush to be destroying the safeguards that protect yours, your wife, and your childrens heath - the safe guards that make sure every breath you take is not filled with mercury, arsenic, and hundreds of other deadly polutants? Why do you not care that Bush is so happy to destroy some of the most beautiful areas of your country, to destroy some of the most valuable and wondefull wildlife that you have? IF you love your country why are you supporting the one man that has done more to damage it than any outher president? ever.

BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2004, 05:48:55 pm »

Ghost sniper you have a wife and kids? You care and love them? You love your country? Thats wonderfull.
 Why are you so happy then for George bush to be destroying the safeguards that protect yours, your wife, and your childrens heath - the safe guards that make sure every breath you take is not filled with mercury, arsenic, and hundreds of other deadly polutants? Why do you not care that Bush is so happy to destroy some of the most beautiful areas of your country, to destroy some of the most valuable and wondefull wildlife that you have? IF you love your country why are you supporting the one man that has done more to damage it than any outher president? ever.

The problem here is I believe you are wrong.  You have been brainwashed by the environmentalists and their liberal agendas that are preached all over the news media.  I'm saying that I DO NOT BELIEVE that Bush is out destroying the environment.  There you have it, I DON'T BELIEVE IT!  I don't sit watching the news everyday while they feed me a bunch of BS.  Until you go to these places and see it for YOURSELF, you are just taking someone else's word for it.

Take one small example:  You say that Bush wants to drill for oil in a National Wildlife Refuge in Alaska and that if he has his way he will destroy the Caribou that migrate there every year....one small problem with that--the area he wants to drill in is no where near where those Caribou migrate to.  See, you just listen to the Liberal Media Spin Machine and take their word for it.  Well, hate to tell you people this, but the news media is your worst enemy.  It is run by the Liberals that want you to believe the way they believe.  I really feel sorry for you because you just don't know the truth.  But I do know the truth, and I will not waver from my position.

P.S. Happy 1700th Post GhostSniper!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2004, 05:53:27 pm by BTs_GhostSniper » Logged

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
cO.gabe

<< Auto Away Message >>

« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2004, 06:13:37 pm »

Well, you are free not to believe it...but you are also free to be wrong. And by not believing it you are wrong.
lolol.. thats about the least intellegent thing I've heard someone say in a long while.

I don't know how or why you convince yourself to stick your head in the sand and claim global warming is junk science. We have observed it...it is happening in front of our very eyes. It is totally and utterly true.
The world will be a lot better off in many ways when people realize they cannot control everything in the world and just focus on what can be controlled (such as CO2 emmissions.)
CO2 in the atmosphere is at about .033%.  If it were any lower, plants would not be able to perform photosynthesis, which in turn gives us oxygen.

more later, gotta go to class

"The day I tried to live, I wallowed in the blood and mud with all the other pigs... And I learned that I was a liar, just like you."
*DAMN Bondo
*DAMN

The Radical Moderate

« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2004, 06:28:08 pm »

Sorry Gabe, I only have my degree in Geography and Environmental Science, what would I know about global warming...I conceed to your brilliant knowledge *rollseyes*
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads