*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 03:25:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Show your gaming Home
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Show your gaming Home  (Read 4714 times)
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2004, 09:15:23 am »

The Israeli flag is fine, I've got one hanging on my wall too. But what the fuck is that. . . "thing" on your desk?? The whitish ugly thing, with the red light, and that terrible, unspeakable word across it?

All of your setups are far to clean. I'm laying in bed right now, my mouse is sitting on a mouse pad next to me, and my powerbook is on my lap. My headphone cord is tangled in two dozen different ways with my power cord, my external HD, and the reciever for my mouse. Speaking of the reciever/charger, it's dangling off the side of my bed. Sitting on my bed, equally as big of a mess, are the various parts to my M4, and the remains to what used to be the gear box. I'll take a picture tomorrow.  

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
cO.gabe

<< Auto Away Message >>

« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2004, 09:26:33 am »

The Israeli flag is fine, I've got one hanging on my wall too. But what the fuck is that. . . "thing" on your desk?? The whitish ugly thing, with the red light, and that terrible, unspeakable word across it?
It's a Thing that has 5 buttons instead of 1, and that I personally like better.  I'm not gonna just use a mouse I don't like for the sake of supporting the company, or visa versa.

All of your setups are far to clean.[/color]
Typh, you should see the rest of my room.  I like everything to be clean and (at least somewhat) organized.

Fuckin.. even ask Kuza or Blufire - when they come over and put their stuff right in the middle of my floor and litter my desk with dirty forks and Instant Lunches, i fucking freak out.  Anyway, I swear to god I didn't even clean things up for the photo.   Cool
« Last Edit: September 08, 2004, 09:27:29 am by Gabe » Logged

"The day I tried to live, I wallowed in the blood and mud with all the other pigs... And I learned that I was a liar, just like you."
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2004, 09:37:15 am »

:Superior chuckle:

Hmm, my mouse has. . . 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 buttons, is wireless, is more comfortable, and isn't made by. . . "Them".

My room has clothes, soccer balls, baseballs, baseball bats, airsoft pellets, a phone, parts of several computers, various papers from school, my German Shepard, 4 plates with the remains of food on them, my shin guards, my cletes, 3 of my Mariners hats, my Red Sox hat, my baseball glove all on the floor.

That makes up about 1/10th of the stuff on the floor.

Even my airsoft guns are a complete mess. My 2 AR15s are stacked ontop of eachother, with mags scattered all around them, my M4 is disassembled right now, parts from it are on my bed, other parts, and all 14 of my mags are on my dresser. My pistol is sitting on my external hard drive, with 2 bags of ammo resting up against the sides of the hard drive. My AK 47 is resting against the wall, with about 4 mags sitting on the floor beside it. My vest is sitting on my desk, with my bi pod, 4x scope, 12x scope and red dot sight sitting on top of it, as well as 3 pistol mags.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
onwig

geeza!

« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2004, 01:43:09 pm »

I am sure any lass coming back to your bedroom would apreciate that typhy.....  Huh  You perhaps could impress them/her with a 8 button mouse Wink.
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2004, 02:38:36 pm »

Oh yes, nothing like a bit of down and dirty talking about your superior mouse! And ooh err miss's look at the size of it! Wink

Im guessing u use it for practise to learn how to press her buttons? Wink

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2004, 03:07:47 pm »

Hm, if he uses the mouse for that, what are the guns for?

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
Civrock
*DAMN Supporter ][ *DAMN Staff

« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2004, 03:09:07 pm »

to defend himself from all the killer icebears and penguins in alaska. Tongue

~Formerly known as "Civic"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/civrock
onwig

geeza!

« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2004, 03:29:34 pm »

thats if the penguins can get into his room without tripping over  Wink
Mr. Lothario
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Suck mah nuts.

« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2004, 03:56:14 pm »

Nah, the German Shepherd is to protect him from the penguins. The weapons are to protect him from Ghostsniper.

"How is the world ruled and how do wars start? Diplomats tell lies to journalists and then believe what they read." - 19th-century Austrian press critic Karl Kraus

Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'". -- Schlock Mercenary
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2004, 04:11:14 pm »

Surely a flight of stairs would achieve that?

spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2004, 04:15:06 pm »

Ghostsniper can't climb stairs? What?

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
onwig

geeza!

« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2004, 04:15:34 pm »

thats if typhy can actually open his door with all the clutter, mb he has to jump out of the window to go out everyday......  Huh
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2004, 04:16:56 pm »

nah, remember there is enough snow in alaska that he can just get his sled and slide down

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
onwig

geeza!

« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2004, 04:33:23 pm »

ahhh, so thats why he has another thread asking about ski goggle's... to run away from the polar bears and penguins trying to attack him, while pleasing women with a 8 button mouse and climbing over his clutter to escape out of the window with sled.....

almost a james bond movie...

BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2004, 04:39:03 pm »

007 Typhy, licence to tidy!

... When are you available for shooting Typhy?

onwig

geeza!

« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2004, 04:48:41 pm »

I am sure ghostsniper can sort that one out.....  Wink
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2004, 08:53:04 pm »

OMFG Gabe we have the same mouse, perhaps we share the same love for each other too!

*** CRYPT.ebag

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
cO.gabe

<< Auto Away Message >>

« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2004, 09:12:37 pm »

OMFG Gabe we have the same mouse, perhaps we share the same love for each other too!

*** CRYPT.ebag
lolol tpyrc

its a good mouse and not too expensive

"The day I tried to live, I wallowed in the blood and mud with all the other pigs... And I learned that I was a liar, just like you."
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2004, 10:21:46 pm »

*** CRYPT.ebag
lolol tpyrc

its a good mouse and not too expensive

It's an evil piece of shit.

My M4 works great against invading ice cream bars, and smaller penguines. The German Rat Dog does great against polar bears and larger penguines.

007 Typhy, licence to tidy!

I will fight to the death to defend my right to have a messed up room with spiders and bear bread growing in it!

Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2004, 11:05:24 pm »

I've actually enjoyed going through all of these to see who does and does not use a multi-button mouse.

You'd think Apple would take a hint... Yes, it's amazing that you can do so much with just one button... BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT EASIER!

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads