*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 05:36:00 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Rooney finally gone
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rooney finally gone  (Read 1099 times)
Brutha
Forum Whore

Assumption is the brother of all fuck ups

« on: September 01, 2004, 12:35:16 pm »

Well, this is what met me this morning when I looked at some news about my favorite football club:

Link

As an Everton supporter for many years I must say that Im not pleased to see that the greatest talent in the clubs history is leaving the club, but when it comes to Rooney I have to say that this is an exeption. This kid(no more than 18) has prooven to ppl that money is ruling this great sport. When his breaktrhough came about two years ago again Arsenal, Rooney kept assuring us fans that his heart was blue. So much for loyalty eh? He was offered the most lucrative contract ever in Evertons history and still he turned them down. He even accused Everton of standing in the way for his needs. Today he stated that it was a tough decision to stay in the club. Well, if you wanted to win some torphys, Wayne, you could have tried to do it with the club that trained you, that spent reacourses on you, that believed in you. You could have shown some loyalty towards the fans that cheered you, the players that had to step back because of you and a manager that always spoke your name with the great admiration. But no, you had to sell out and sign with Manchester United. Well, good luck to you there, and I thank Man U for ridding us with a player that was costing the club too much in form of salaries. And thank you for paying us 27 million pounds. Money much needed to pay off old loans. Perhaps even to train some youngster and give him the same chance as you got, but this time perhaps loyalty will prevail. The only thing I dont like about Rooney leaving the club, is that its a domnestic trade.

Well, thats enough of my thoughts conserning Rooney.

p.s. Its rumored that Rooney will continue to live in Liverpool.....I hope for his sake that he will move to mancherster...and take his family with him.

Fixed the link - Mauti
« Last Edit: September 01, 2004, 12:36:30 pm by *DAMN Mauti » Logged

Act beautifully, not dutyfully!
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2004, 01:01:54 pm »

Well first thing my brother said (a ManU supporter) was "he better stop going to brothels and  fucking prostitutes" lol i think he dosn't want him to waste any energy when not on the pitch Wink

Much needed money for Everton (pay of some of those debts!)  and hey if the kid was that self orientated regarding the club and his fans etc good riddence Cheesy I hope they boo him substantially whenever everton play ManU Wink

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Brutha
Forum Whore

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2004, 01:04:57 pm »

Frankly, I dont really care if he stops shagging prostitutes or not. Hopefully he as learned something from Gazza...and heads down the same road.

Yeah, everton needed the money, and in that respect it was for the best. I just wish more of it had arrived to the club now, and not in 5 years.

ty mauti for fixing the link...i know shit about comps Wink

*DAMN Bondo
*DAMN

The Radical Moderate

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2004, 07:26:21 pm »

Go Liverpool, Michael Owen is still the golden child right Wink

Oh, and can Arsenal lose...please...just once?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2004, 07:26:55 pm by *DAMN Bondo » Logged
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2004, 07:29:04 pm »

lol bondo... u do know that michael owen has gone to Real Madrid don't u when u ' Wink ' ?!!

Arsenal loose? never thats my home team damn it! woot Viera and Henry hehe, as long as they beat ManU im a happy bunny! Cheesy

Brutha
Forum Whore

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2004, 08:32:12 pm »

Liverpool? the one team I hate more than Man U.....well...their all red!!!!

*DAMN Bondo
*DAMN

The Radical Moderate

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2004, 10:11:04 pm »

lol bondo... u do know that michael owen has gone to Real Madrid don't u when u ' Wink ' ?!

We get shit for premiership coverage stateside...other than Arsenal keeping the streak alive (and that is worth a paragraph in world sports article.) I was not aware specificially that Owen was gone but I had seen news from Liverpool about other strikers being featured and deduced he was gone. He's still my striker in Championship Manager though Wink
bronto
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2004, 10:21:07 pm »

yesss, an owen/liverpool fan. we must make babies bondo.

seeing as i don't live in england anymore and we do not get any decent football news over here, i kind of slipped off the fan charts as far as league team support goes. if someone asks me though, i say liverpool, them be my niggas. rooney is sold, yes, but who can blame him? i know i would take the fattest paycheck possible. i just look forward to seeing him in national games.

ps. i once saw a site where they had all teh sexy english ladies wearing their favorite teams jerseys...i lost the URL though. i am sad...:-(
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2004, 11:44:46 pm »

ps. i once saw a site where they had all teh sexy english ladies wearing their favorite teams jerseys...i lost the URL though. i am sad...:-(

.... I might be able to help you there Wink  Shocked

bronto
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2004, 12:19:58 am »

you are a sexy lady?
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2004, 02:41:35 am »

you are a sexy lady?

if you know any masters of plastic surgery, some of the best make up artists in the world, and a dress maker with a LOT of material i just could be Wink   ... ok no - but i do think someone emailed me that link once Cheesy

bronto
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2004, 04:20:02 am »

::BLOCKORECTION::
Brutha
Forum Whore

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2004, 04:06:49 pm »

WHAT THE HELL.....are you spamming up my thread about the traitor Rooney with shit about Liverpool and Arsenal?Huh Theyr all read an better off fucking dead!!!!!!!!!!

admins please close this thread!!!
(manu, Arsenal and liverpool supporters ar all alike...Glory hunters the lot of them....you dont know what it is to be a supporter til you blead for your team...and the blood should be blue, like my love...my Everton)

*DAMN Bondo
*DAMN

The Radical Moderate

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2004, 07:11:35 pm »

How about Ipswitch, can I not be a glory hunter if I choose to be an Ipswitch supporter?
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2004, 01:58:55 am »

.... Bristol City - I rest my case.

And as for my mate whos a Bristol Rovers Fan..... well lets just say glory is not a word in their vocab Wink

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads