*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 10:21:47 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Currupt?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Currupt?  (Read 6359 times)
Maniac

kill them all!!!

« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2004, 12:02:22 am »

Bronto stop trying to support a bullshit lie get over it.

-MP5- season X winners RvS Team.
bronto
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2004, 12:25:35 am »

maniac i'm not going to verbally pwn you because i know you're just a half wit, but i will allow you to present me with the counter evidence still, if you would like to put forth a decent argument. otherwise, i will pay no mind to anything you say in this thread, since it's probably going to be some inane attempt to defend something you really don't understand. 20 bucks says you didn't even read my full post or anything on this thread for that matter.
Daf One

gloop, inc.

« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2004, 01:21:27 am »

Ok, after examining the evidence from the video,  I have concluded that the plane was most likely a Boeing 757.  In the video it says that area of the Pentagon was "days from completion", so some things may not have been done yet, and hazardous materials may have been lieing around.  About the plane smashing a neat hole into Ring E, think of the plane as a mini-nuke.  It could have set of some explosions inside the Pentagon because it had so much fuel.  Also, about the Pentagon wing collasping 20minutes after impact, it was probably by the fact that the supporting steel beams couldn't hold on the pressure any longer just like WTC.  When the video says something about little fire damage and intact windows, the Pentagon has probably been bomb proofed, bullet proofed, and fire proofed to the max.  Another theory I have for the hole being punched, there could have been a munitions room or somethinng around there.  The only thing I can say about the absence of "large" plane debris is probably because the feds confiscated a lot of it or it was hidden in the Pentagon during the crash.  Another thing is when the video has quotes about the flight instructors saying the hijackers couldn't fly; the hijackers could have been trying to cover it up by lieing and deceiving to make sure no one got suspicious.

Those are my quick points.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2004, 01:22:45 am by the one » Logged

Enjoy the Classic.
bronto
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2004, 01:44:16 am »

the hole in front of the building is far too small to have taken in a whole 757, at most it would have taken everything but the wings. so where are the wings. we see images of the building being hit and directly after it is hit and there are no wings left outside, not even debris.

this cover up shit isn't fucking new guys. anyone remember flight 800 crashing off the coast of long island, NY? well i live there, and a friends family was on their boat in the bay with a video camera, they taped a light shooting up into the sky and intercepting the plane, then it went down into the ocean. they contacted the coast gaurd with the evidence and it was confiscated.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2004, 01:44:58 am by *NADS bronto » Logged
KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2004, 01:55:43 am »

this cover up shit isn't fucking new guys. anyone remember flight 800 crashing off the coast of long island, NY? well i live there, and a friends family was on their boat in the bay with a video camera, they taped a light shooting up into the sky and intercepting the plane, then it went down into the ocean. they contacted the coast gaurd with the evidence and it was confiscated.

Yeah I remember that too....

Clan +-KoS-+ 6/26/01 - present

*DAMN BL Season 1 & 2 Rouge Spear Champions
bronto
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2004, 02:05:38 am »

http://www.assassinationscience.com/911links.html

the set of pictures below the first shows that the huge smoke clouds were from a fucking dumpster set on fire. also, another image shows unbroken glass right near the direct point of impact.

http://www.geoffmetcalf.com/pentagon/images/9.jpg
gee look at all them windows. musta been a pretty weak plane huh?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2004, 02:08:50 am by *NADS bronto » Logged
Maniac

kill them all!!!

« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2004, 03:22:43 am »

First of all i read every thing in every thread that i post in. Two you it would be wise for you to take you're words back unless you want a 20 dollar hole in you're pocket. I have evidence that it is fake because my cousin was out on the street in New York when it happened. Right when he saw the the first plane he ran to his car and drove home and called me.

-MP5- season X winners RvS Team.
bronto
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2004, 04:10:59 am »

yes, we all have the same evidence on video. we can even rewind it and play it again. did you even watch the videos on the site i posted? you see planes go into the buildings, yes, but you also see the building facades explode before the planes make contact. of course it'd be very hard for someone to see that down on the street, when it was unexpected.
Cossack
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

SEMPER TRANSFUEGA

« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2004, 05:17:47 am »

Nice manacured lawn considering it was a plane crash. So are all these pics doctored? You have to offer proof that these pictures were doctored to misconceive the masses. You just cant have faith that they are not doctored. These facts are not religious texts, they must be prooved and dismantled with reason. Just because y'all say they are doctored dosent mean they are doctored.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2004, 05:20:58 am by Cossack » Logged

BREAD LAND AND PEACE!
R.I.P Grifter
*DAMN Bondo
*DAMN

The Radical Moderate

« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2004, 07:08:15 am »

Well, there is the reasonable question of when those pictures were taken if they are real. Were they taken minutes after it happend, hours...or days? The amount of visual evidance can change drastically over time.
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2004, 07:17:12 pm »

Here you go conspiracy theorists, quotes from people actually inside the Pentagon and other assorted goodies:

http://www.rense.com/general32/phot.htm

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
seth
Forum Whore

« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2004, 08:00:45 pm »

Here you go conspiracy theorists, quotes from people actually inside the Pentagon and other assorted goodies:

http://www.rense.com/general32/phot.htm

back to same point, those are pictures taken inside a building (could be anywhere in any building, could be wreckage brought days later, could be anything, really...), and quotes from Pentagon's people (like i'm gonna believe what those guys said !!!!).

i guess it always comes to what you want to believe.

An airliner firing a missile into the WTC seems unrealistic to me, but the Pentagon thing is definitely weird. Wich makes me think about those towers again, and looking at the pictures, it sure raises a hella lot of questions

OMG another 4 years !!!
Cossack
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

SEMPER TRANSFUEGA

« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2004, 08:04:54 pm »

Thank you Ass for ripping this apart by using proof and logic instead of "it coulnt be" statements. This is what I am trying to say, you need to provide some evidence to your views, you cant just say something and expect it to be true.

BREAD LAND AND PEACE!
R.I.P Grifter
BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2004, 08:20:56 pm »

Thank you Ass for ripping this apart by using proof and logic instead of "it coulnt be" statements. This is what I am trying to say, you need to provide some evidence to your views, you cant just say something and expect it to be true.

Just out of curiosity, who do you think killed John F. Kennedy?

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2004, 08:26:03 pm »

I was merely throwing more crap out there for you people to digest, I wasn't trying to make any points or disprove anything.

Another conspiracy theory accusing the US Government of spreading this rumor:
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/hunthoax.html

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
BTs_FahQ2

shit stinks, don't touch! drink more! beer shits!

« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2004, 08:27:01 pm »

Forget JFK, we should all drive around the arizona and nevada desert and find those goddamn aliens.  

Pffft, weather balloon my ass, those were little green men!

"Forgiveness is between you and your God, My job is to help arrange the meeting."
www.rmgraphix.com
bronto
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2004, 08:34:28 pm »

ty assassin, this looks good. at least we know that a plane did actually hit the building. a 757, fuck no. damn all you fools if you think that was a 757, the damage is way too small, the hole would not fit the wings, yet there were no wing debris left outside. the comparison of the landing gear is no proof. i'll get my brother to check that one out, he's good with commercial aircraft, all planes have landing gear. so seeing that it was likely to be hit by an aircraft, most likely the small craft that people explained in interviews, but now my question is why the hell are we told that it was a 757? why lie about it? GS, wouldn't the pentagon have that plane shot down in a heartbeat if their airspace was invaded and there was no response from the plane?
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2004, 08:36:15 pm »

I have to say I was much more convinced by Sin's page than by the others. The use of specific qoutes from inside the pentagon coupled with pictures from inside made it seem much more believed. I still can't believe a plane could punch such neat holes, but it is true that the pentagon must be re-inforced everyway possible to a ridiculous degree. As for firing missles into the Towers, what would be the point? You're piloting a massive bomb into them to start with, why send missles?

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
seth
Forum Whore

« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2004, 08:43:52 pm »

You're piloting a massive bomb into them to start with, why send missles?

i was also wondering.  

OMG another 4 years !!!
*DAMN Bondo
*DAMN

The Radical Moderate

« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2004, 08:55:07 pm »

In my skepticism of the conspiracy theories, I'm not just saying "it couldn't be" and closing my mind. My response is asking questions of those of you who are convinced of foul play that need to be answered if the theory is to believed.

One I've seen no answer for is, if it wasn't the 757 that was said to have hit the pentagon...where did the 757 whose passengers died and are gone, go to. If not the Pentagon it had to go elsewhere...it didn't vanish into thin air.

We've never crashed a 757 into the Pentagon before so it is impossible to say "it couldn't have done this or that." We have no idea how much or little the crash could do.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads