*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 10:24:58 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Currupt?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Currupt?  (Read 6378 times)
BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2004, 06:14:11 am »

I think some of you guys need to get off the crack pipe and get back to reality.  If you honestly believe any of this "evidence", you are insane.  Hell, those videos and pictures could be doctored.  Did you ever think of that?  OMG, say it isn't so!  Somebody on the internet would doctor photos and video for a nice conspiracy site!  Wow, un-fucking believable!

Peace.

-GhostSniper Out.
[/size]

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
bronto
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2004, 06:16:04 am »

long wolf, maybe if you had actually seen the site i mentioned, you could have enjoyed it for what it is instead of hardly anything at all. you would have also noticed that i am correct when i say both the evidence from the flash video and the site i posted is quite the same. so i am sorry i assumed you were attracted to things that tickled your animal senses, i should have just said flat out that you are an idiot.

spike, please view the evidence with a clear mind, without speculating on the motive for one's government to attack their own like this. it is far too soon for anyone to even fathom what this was all for, and it just goes to show that there is too much we don't know about. i can't help but think that the united states has evolved into a country whose foundation is built of secrets and lies.

btw, on the site i posted there is proof that the US was planning to do something like this for a reason to attack cuba, so this whole 9/11 thing is very suspicious.

ps; gs, i like you as a person, but you even have to admit that you have suspicions. this doesn't rouse one thought as to what has really happened to us? i would love for you to be right gs, but it's very hard given the evidence...and it is evidence.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2004, 06:18:27 am by *NADS bronto » Logged
*DAMN Bondo
*DAMN

The Radical Moderate

« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2004, 06:44:28 am »

I have suspicions of many things in the Bush Administration, but the 9/11 attacks are not one of them bronto.

From what I've heard about you GhostSniper, I look forward to some disagreements in the future, but here I agree. This is just a pathetic conspiracy theory attempt. It is about as important as being able to fold up a $20 into the images of the pentagon on fire and the twin towers with the plane holes.
bronto
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2004, 07:52:47 am »

who said anything about the bush administration? call me crazy, but wouldn't it be a damn shame if it turned out that whoever orchestrated these attacks also rigged the florida vote for bush Grin?

some of you are saying that these images are edited and that it's all a hoax. well, i'm open to all suggestions, so it's possible you can sway my opinion. if you believe this is true, you can do this for me: provide me with unedited, unadulterated counter evidence (if the source is a major news company or anything released by the government, i'd appreciate it if you could find me a copy from a more obscure news source, or better yet, world news source). i've already got evidence swaying me in one direction, so why don't you just bring me on back?
Acri

I swat flies with a hammer. Redundant?

« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2004, 11:17:12 am »

Maybe Elvis and Tupac were coming home in their alien space craft and crashed into the Pentagon...

And further more... what the... Oh my god! You sunk Portugal!
Toxic::Thor

« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2004, 11:56:21 am »

These links provide fascinating theories, i have to admit... but i hardly believe that this was the way things went like. First of all why would someone (not a terrorist) make the world economy almost collapse and make many airtransport companies shut down? Why would someone intentionally kill more than 3000 people? Why would someone destroy the pentagon, considered till then one of the most safe facilities in the world? If it were the government itself, do you really think they would have wanted to look like idiots seeing that their headquarters were attacked? I don't think so. I mean there might be some other shit behind all this but not this amount of shit. There might have been things not said to prevent a bigger collapse even in other branches of economy. But to this i don't believe. It just amuses me. Actually i'd kind of like this conspiracy theory to be true just to get the feeling that this world has still the power to amaze me. It would be horrible i know but still ...  cathartic. Just like a thunderstorm, dangerous but beautiful. Too bad this theory is 99,9999999999999999999% wrong - the fake Bin-Laden tape was quite a piece of evidence though ... could be doctored or he might have had plastic surgery  Grin  

Come on Life is beautiful and the human being despite its many flaws is not and has never been this close to evil(l). So let's just blame it on the terrorists they're responsible and as far as i've seen or heard i'll stick to the official 9/11 theory.

Bush               Roll Eyes

Virtue is more to be feared than vice,
because its excesses are not subject to
the regulation of conscience.
HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?Adam Smith
cO.gabe

<< Auto Away Message >>

« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2004, 04:37:52 pm »

www.911uncovered.com
it's all there, undeniable evidence.
http://www.imh.com.sg/

"The day I tried to live, I wallowed in the blood and mud with all the other pigs... And I learned that I was a liar, just like you."
Cossack
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

SEMPER TRANSFUEGA

« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2004, 05:33:09 pm »

Here is the scenario:
Jamie is getting tried for murder, you have a knife with his blood on it, and video surveilence that shows him leaving the place. You cant just say that these items were planted, you have to give me proof.

Same goes for this. Give me proof that the pictures were doctored.
I personally dont think this video is trying to proove anything except for the fact a 747 did not go into the Pentegon building. Again, you may need to explain some of the quotes that were double checked and have matched other descriptions.

BREAD LAND AND PEACE!
R.I.P Grifter
Maniac

kill them all!!!

« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2004, 05:42:13 pm »

Let me start off by saying that i was so fucked up when i first saw this. I watched it again and it's fucking joke there were no missiles they were PLANES. People were calling on their cell phones to family and 9-11 before they crashed into the Pentagon and the World Trade Center. Also a plane was found in a rural area 20 miles away form the Pentagon, it was going to try and hit it again. All this crap that the video shows is ignorant and should of never been made.

-MP5- season X winners RvS Team.
seth
Forum Whore

« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2004, 05:43:44 pm »

www.911uncovered.com
it's all there, undeniable evidence.

if those pics and vidoes are not doctored, it is certainly very disturbing...

OMG another 4 years !!!
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2004, 07:16:55 pm »

I think some of you guys need to get off the crack pipe and get back to reality.  If you honestly believe any of this "evidence", you are insane.  Hell, those videos and pictures could be doctored.  Did you ever think of that?  OMG, say it isn't so!  Somebody on the internet would doctor photos and video for a nice conspiracy site!  Wow, un-fucking believable!

Peace.

-GhostSniper Out.
[/size]

I think GS's quote says it the best. btw, I have some pic's of Santa Claus delivering presents with Big Foot in july, they are real ya know. Cool
« Last Edit: September 01, 2004, 07:26:25 pm by BoC?.vooDoo.-a2- » Logged

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
seth
Forum Whore

« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2004, 08:12:57 pm »

I have some pic's of Santa Claus delivering presents with Big Foot in july, they are real ya know

how about you show us those pics

OMG another 4 years !!!
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2004, 08:23:06 pm »

[sarcasm]

There's santa... Oh and there's bigfoot getting the presents at a football game in mid-july.

Santa's not wearing his red suit though (cause who really wears a suit like that in July), so you might have trouble finding him.

And bigfoot appears to have shaved a little, but he's in there... you can see him can't you?

What's that? You can't see him? The picture isn't clear enough?

Oh... well then you can just take my word for it if you can't see it clearly in the picture. You can trust me! After all, I'm some random person on the internet that you'll never meet. I absolutely care that the information I give you is 100% reliable.

[/sarcasm]

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
seth
Forum Whore

« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2004, 08:26:54 pm »

yes i see him, he's sitting right between georges double-U and Ossama. They seem to have a good time together...

OMG another 4 years !!!
KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2004, 09:36:40 pm »

Its just the fact that they never pulled any plane wreckage out of the pentagon that fools me.

JOIN NK04 TODAY!

The extent of one's abilities is only limited by the restrictions of one's mind
bronto
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2004, 10:07:24 pm »

all these people saying "i'm not going to believe it, i'm just going to eat the story i'm fed because there's no way anyone would do something like this", it happened ok, so there are people who do this kind of thing. taking a closer look at the images and the facts, it appears that the nature of which it happens is something other then what we have been made to believe. and it is true that the government controls the medie, it is true that the government lies constantly and keeps secrets from us, it is true that the government has planned something similar to the theory presented here before, it is true that these same images we see on this site are the same as the orignials, and it is true that we will believe in anything, truth or not.

i asked for counter evidence from those who are skeptical of this theory and you ignored me. why is this? if you believe something is true, why not stand by it? some of you are having fun with the [sarcasm] tags i see Wink, but in all seriousness i would love for you all to prove this evidence false.
*DAMN Bondo
*DAMN

The Radical Moderate

« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2004, 10:13:19 pm »

bronto, someone posted a link to a blog that refutes the claims step by step.
BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Evill: Don&#039;t make me smack you.

« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2004, 10:17:41 pm »

My proof is my uncle. He used to work 2 building over from the WTC. He got a clear veiw of the second plane crashing into the WTC. He said it was a Regular air plane. He didnt see any missles.. or anything else that would support this threaory

Djing isn&#039;t realy about celebrity, or money, or getting laid, it&#039;s about music. Music is what motivates the finest DJ&#039;s:they love it, they live for it.
bronto
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2004, 10:49:04 pm »

bondo i read that and quickly dismissed it
1) the guy writes for NY times
2) question #2, the man states "The plane hit the ground first, then slid into the building." when you can clearly see the ground in front of the building is practically unscathed.
3) the man contradicts himself so fucking hard it hurts. question number three, he states "eyewitness accounts from many credible people, including AP reporter Dave Winslow, agree that the plane completely disappeared into the building." (in defense of a question asking why there were no debris, in which he also provided this measily image as evidence http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/Pentdebris.jpg)

the contradiction:
question number 5, in response to a question as to why the wings caused no damage this man says "Since the plane hit the ground and skidded into the building, enough energy was lost by the initial impact and friction with the ground that the engines probably did not penetrate the building.".

so basically, without reading past question number 5, this man says that the Boeing 757-200, weighing nearly 100 tons and travelling at a minimum speed of 250 miles an hour flew over the freeway, managed to level itself to an angle that would allow the plane to skid on the lawn without losing too much speed, and not even leave a mark on the soft ground, then somehow completely enter the building, but leave it's wings behind without any debris?

all i can say is this man is clinging desperately to believe something that's just plain wrong.

oh, that site the idiot linked that crappy image (looks photoshopped too, pretty weak) to had some pretty interesting stuff, such as this list of questions to why 9/11 happened the way it did http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/9-11BasicQuestions   i would like to see these answered truthfully to the people they are directed to lol

harvey, i believe your uncle saw what anyone would have seen: plane fly into building. but if he could rewind and view it again a few more times from a good angle (assuming he didn't already have one), he would have seen what the video presents upon closer look. i don't know how any of you can say that this is fake, i have looked at videos from many sources and they are all the same. are you trying to say that your eyes decieve you when you watch 4 explosions before the first plane makes contact, and one undeniably obvious pre-explosion before the second plane makes contact? don't ask how or why one would do such a thing, because it can be done and i'm sure there are reasons. how and why come after we choose to believe in what's right, what's true. would you rather see what you are told to see, or would you like to see for yourself? just watch closely please.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2004, 11:03:05 pm by *NADS bronto » Logged
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2004, 10:50:34 pm »

omg, Harvy, they got to your uncle too! Shocked

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up