*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 07:27:27 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Retro Names Week for GR
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Retro Names Week for GR  (Read 9344 times)
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2004, 11:47:18 am »

Christ there are some inpressive Clan whores around arn't there!!

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Maniac

kill them all!!!

« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2004, 12:36:47 am »

Myst has been in so many clans that 50% of them lasted less than a week.

-MP5- season X winners RvS Team.
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2004, 01:10:18 am »

Christ there are some inpressive Clan whores around arn't there!!

Only one true one, BFG.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
bronto
« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2004, 01:59:27 am »

being a whore isn't cool anymore myst. you SUCK!
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2004, 02:36:51 am »

Bronto don't go all emo on myst here.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2004, 03:43:41 am »

Hmmm

[G.B.] Rebel --> ?EsF? Rebel --> ?XaF? Rebel --> ?KotA Rebel --> +-KoS-+ Rebel

The extent of one's abilities is only limited by the restrictions of one's mind
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #66 on: August 28, 2004, 03:57:08 am »

As for Snake, good question. Anyone know anything? GhostSniper, perhaps you could use your military ties to figure out what happened to our old buddy Snake (a.k.a. Thomas Proc, PFC USMC) (He was a PFC when he left GameRanger, anyway)

I was contacted through a PM by someone some time ago about Snake.  I can't remember who it was that asked for my help in finding him, but I told them what they needed to do in order to track him down.  I'm not sure if they were successful in finding him or not though.  I can try to track him down myself if anyone wants me to.  Does anyone know where he was stationed before he got deployed?[/size]

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
Daf One

gloop, inc.

« Reply #67 on: August 28, 2004, 04:43:30 am »

Hey Ghostsniper,

The last time I was in contact with Snake was when we were playing Myth II on Gameranger back in 2003.  He said he was in Kuwait, then he came back home, because his mom was sick and that's the last I heard from him ever again.  I believe he said he was in the Marines 1st Corps.  I'm 100% sure he is in the marines, but I'm not 100% sure what Corps. he was in.  I know he was in one of the Corps. in the invasion of Iraq back in 2003.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2004, 04:44:10 am by the one » Logged

Enjoy the Classic.
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #68 on: August 28, 2004, 05:56:56 am »

Hey Ghostsniper,
The last time I was in contact with Snake was when we were playing Myth II on Gameranger back in 2003.  He said he was in Kuwait, then he came back home, because his mom was sick and that's the last I heard from him ever again.  I believe he said he was in the Marines 1st Corps.  I'm 100% sure he is in the marines, but I'm not 100% sure what Corps. he was in.  I know he was in one of the Corps. in the invasion of Iraq back in 2003.

Anybody else have any other information about Snake?[/size]

whoops hit modify by accident instead of quote, sorrweeeeeee - voods
« Last Edit: August 28, 2004, 10:30:42 pm by BoC?.vooDoo.-a2- » Logged

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

bronto
« Reply #69 on: August 28, 2004, 06:04:26 am »

hating myst is not emo. only whiner baby myst is emo.
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #70 on: August 28, 2004, 06:49:36 am »

When are you going to drop this?

John Lennon
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #71 on: August 28, 2004, 09:17:18 am »

Hey Ghostsniper,

He got shot in the ass in the early stages of the war, spent a few weeks in a hospital, then got put back in - in a Bradley.

I don't think he ever mentioned where he was stationed in the US. He's in his later 20s, he'd been a Marine when he was younger, and choose to rejoin just before the invasion of Iraq.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
c| Lone-Wolf
Forum Whore

Frog blast the vent core!

« Reply #72 on: August 28, 2004, 02:32:56 pm »

I was contacted through a PM by someone some time ago about Snake.  I can't remember who it was that asked for my help in finding him, but I told them what they needed to do in order to track him down.  I'm not sure if they were successful in finding him or not though.[/size]

That was me, asking about c| Hathcock.  Unfortunately i had next to zero information about him (no name, just his division, i believe)  I guess we just wait to see if he comes back or not...

Quote from: (SiX)Sheixhundt
Air is a mechanism of control.
and i reject it.

They cant hit me from all the way over the-
Daf One

gloop, inc.

« Reply #73 on: August 28, 2004, 05:10:06 pm »

Snake may have been stationed in Geogia.  Or he could be somewhere else.  Huh

Enjoy the Classic.
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #74 on: August 28, 2004, 10:32:08 pm »

Hey Ghostsniper,

Yes, and this may help you out alot. His home town was Fallriver Massachusetts. Thats where he lived before deployment. Snake did fall off the face of there earth. There was some speculation about something happening to him while overseas but we are hoping for the best and there was no way for us to find out.

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #75 on: August 29, 2004, 04:23:53 am »

Yes, and this may help you out alot. His home town was Fallriver Massachusetts. Thats where he lived before deployment. Snake did fall off the face of there earth. There was some speculation about something happening to him while overseas but we are hoping for the best and there was no way for us to find out.

Sounds good.  I'll see what I can do to find him on Monday.  I can start by telling you he is not listed on any fatality reports from the Pentagon.  So at the very least, he was not killed in Iraq or Afghanistan.  There is a good possibilty that he is still deployed.  I have a bunch of friends who are still Rangers that have been over there going on 2 full years now (some of them will pass the 3 year mark this fall).  I hope they all come home soon....and safe.  I've personally lost a bunch of friends to direct enemy action.[/size]

Daf One

gloop, inc.

« Reply #76 on: August 29, 2004, 05:34:54 am »

Sounds good.  I'll see what I can do to find him on Monday.  I can start by telling you he is not listed on any fatality reports from the Pentagon.  So at the very least, he was not killed in Iraq or Afghanistan.  There is a good possibilty that he is still deployed.  I have a bunch of friends who are still Rangers that have been over there going on 2 full years now (some of them will pass the 3 year mark this fall).  I hope they all come home soon....and safe.  I've personally lost a bunch of friends to direct enemy action.[/size]

Now that is the best news I have had all day.

Enjoy the Classic.
*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Forum Whore

fear my suck!

« Reply #77 on: August 29, 2004, 09:58:40 am »

hmm...first name....

[NADS] Capt. Anarchy

*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Leader, Founder, Ownage incarnate
Clan *NADS
Cossack
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

SEMPER TRANSFUEGA

« Reply #78 on: August 29, 2004, 06:48:33 pm »

When I first join GR I went by the name of "Father". Most of you would remember me as |DA|Lt.Father. Snake and I left DA(Deadly Asssins) to form FBI and taking most of there members. Hence almost seeing the colapse of DA the name changed to DAf(Deadly Assasins Forever). That is when I changed to |FBI|Voodoo, then *AgT*Voodoo, now BoC.voodoo.
You forgot MP vood you fuck! As for me, I forgot what my first clan was. TAS or something like that. I do rember SAS. Then I was AK, then I founded TASK, then I went AgT. After that I just settled down for |MP|.

I guess you already know his name is Thomas Proc. He may have seen enough action in real life that he could have been too traumatized to kill in the virtual world.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2004, 06:52:47 pm by Cossack » Logged

BREAD LAND AND PEACE!
R.I.P Grifter
[[EUR]] HoloGram

Don't worry be happy

« Reply #79 on: August 29, 2004, 10:22:06 pm »

*ANGELs* HoloGram --> EUR HoloGram = #SKUL Mr. President/Crazy Ivan

veni, vidi, vici
#SKUL Mr. President (Founder & Leader)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: