*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 12:35:32 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Rabid is coming
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rabid is coming  (Read 1022 times)
Bax

I'm a llama!

« on: August 23, 2004, 03:54:44 am »

I ahve reason to belive that our fellow friend rabid is back. Hes going as Rated. I know because I asked him who he was and he said he was the person that got me into emp. And that was rabid. So when I asked him his old name he said he couldnt remeber. Is it really rabid or some schmuck that wants ot be him. O he also has the same old icon as rabid use to have.
DIE RABID DIE U BASTARD!!

-bax-
Civrock
*DAMN Supporter ][ *DAMN Staff
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2004, 03:56:06 am »

maybe it's YOU, trying to fool us... Lips Sealed

~Formerly known as "Civic"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/civrock
Bax

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2004, 04:01:16 am »

would never dream of it.  It might be him but he says hes not. But anyways who would admit to being rabid anyway?

-bax-
bronto
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2004, 04:14:58 am »

i don't really remember rabid much....god knows i remembered that fagtard snipes though.
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2004, 04:17:58 am »

Rabid was a clan-whore want to be. Myst is the only true clan-whore (now retired from whoring).

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2004, 04:37:56 am »

rabids been back for awhile, hes been whoring himself in rs clans i think(in other words making them up a lot)

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2004, 04:38:44 am »

rabids been back for awhile, hes been whoring himself in rs clans i think(in other words making them up a lot)

Another Reason Rabid is no clan whore.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Maniac

kill them all!!!

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2004, 11:16:37 pm »

Who cares if he is back He is no one important.

-MP5- season X winners RvS Team.
seth
Forum Whore

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2004, 01:04:37 am »

gee, i dont know anything about Rabid, but looks like the devil himself is coming back !

OMG another 4 years !!!
bronto
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2004, 07:14:44 am »

let me just clear this up. i don't know why this is even a subject, rabid is just a stupid permanoob who is irrelevant to everything ever. su.
cO.gabe

<< Auto Away Message >>

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2004, 08:39:48 am »

First of all, I was in a clan with rabid, and I can say he is a bona fide homo.

i don't really remember rabid much....god knows i remembered that fagtard snipes though.
Snipey is still on gameranger, he just goes by the name Bruce (or Bruce O'Keg, last time I checked).  He claims he is snipey's brother though, and says that snipey has spiralled into a state of depression and spends his time listening to nsync and rubbing popcorn in his pubic hair.

"The day I tried to live, I wallowed in the blood and mud with all the other pigs... And I learned that I was a liar, just like you."
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2004, 04:26:39 pm »

History of Snipey's fantasies:

First claim to have a g/f he shows pictures of. Later that day (his first day) I realize I can't stand the bastard. After 2 minutes I find the picture of his "g/f" online and having nothing to do with him. I knew something was fishy when there was a logo in the corner.....

Now, he is so desperate to be accepted, he makes fun of himself. Soon he finds that doesn't work because people don't laugh with him, they laugh at him. Sometime in the mix he puts his picture online only confirming how much of a fucking reject pansy he is... you could just tell my the way he looked. Finally, he starts pretending to have a brother and then "becomes" this brother.

So you see, there is one of your forever-noobs.

P.S. Rabids story consists of him trying to whore and failing cause he sucks and got banned.

P.P.S. He doesn't have a brother. I know it cause when I talked to him, pre-bruce, he said he was a only child. He claims bruce is 16..... A 16 year old who is as stupid as the 12 year old snipey. Then again maybe he isn't lying, maybe the retardation runs in the family?

John Lennon
bronto
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2004, 09:01:42 pm »

snipey looked chinese
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads