*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 11:41:17 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  SPAM DROP BOX V4.1
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 101   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: SPAM DROP BOX V4.1  (Read 88053 times)
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #80 on: September 16, 2004, 11:10:31 am »

norman omg NORMAN? wtf? thats like me saying god save the queen, Angus ragina... Qween of the commenwealth..

NORMAN? oh god i hang my head in shame. william damn it, william - u know i ment William... aargh.

I would have wawed my hands downwards(with two of the fingers stretched) and somewhat rudly yelling: Phoooowned phoooowned....and then I would "ROFL". But I wont, I have class.

Lol very good mate, very good Cheesy

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
c| Lone-Wolf
Forum Whore

Frog blast the vent core!

« Reply #81 on: September 17, 2004, 12:52:32 am »

Indeed, the Norvegians got their asses kicked, but in a straight up fight they woulda whomped the Saxons, thats because the vikings were just so damn cooL=D

(Yeah thats right, NORWEGIAN PRIDE BABY!!!)

Quote from: (SiX)Sheixhundt
Air is a mechanism of control.
and i reject it.

They cant hit me from all the way over the-
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #82 on: September 17, 2004, 02:44:05 am »

"You can't do that!"

caption ideas?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2004, 02:45:05 am by Spike.aHa » Logged

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
c| Lone-Wolf
Forum Whore

Frog blast the vent core!

« Reply #83 on: September 17, 2004, 02:52:53 am »

My caption would be with "Mmmm, big red X..."

Quote from: (SiX)Sheixhundt
Air is a mechanism of control.
and i reject it.

They cant hit me from all the way over the-
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #84 on: September 17, 2004, 03:24:15 pm »

"when i said Hot dogs that is not what i ment"
« Last Edit: September 17, 2004, 04:27:30 pm by :MoD: BFG » Logged

spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #85 on: September 17, 2004, 04:06:55 pm »

Jesus. I've been reading my posts from an old account that I had and godamn I was such a little bitch.

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #86 on: September 17, 2004, 04:28:52 pm »

" No no, the phrase is 'i could eat a horse' "

crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #87 on: September 17, 2004, 09:36:15 pm »

Me too, Spike, I used to type with broken English and run-ons and such. I should delete them all. Cheesy I'd probably only have about 200 posts.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #88 on: September 17, 2004, 09:45:06 pm »

Hehe, I'm trying to get mauti to get me the pword to the old account, cause its a year older than this one, and it'll make me feel specialer.

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
MacMan

Dyslexics UNTIE!!

« Reply #89 on: September 18, 2004, 12:41:56 am »

"I still say cremation's done with gas ovens!"

I love deadlines. I'm especially fond of the swooshing sound they make as they go by.
- Douglas Adams
BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Evill: Don&#039;t make me smack you.

« Reply #90 on: September 18, 2004, 11:34:42 pm »

Hehe, I'm trying to get mauti to get me the pword to the old account, cause its a year older than this one, and it'll make me feel specialer.

like riding the short bus speacial?

Djing isn&#039;t realy about celebrity, or money, or getting laid, it&#039;s about music. Music is what motivates the finest DJ&#039;s:they love it, they live for it.
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #91 on: September 18, 2004, 11:59:44 pm »

Are we talking about having sex with your mom?

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
Brutha
Forum Whore

Assumption is the brother of all fuck ups

« Reply #92 on: September 20, 2004, 12:01:58 pm »

Have you ever thought of caviar as fishbabies...so when we eat that...we eat fish babies...little innocent fish entities....and we deny them their full potential.

I will think about that next time i eat caviar!

Act beautifully, not dutyfully!
BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #93 on: September 20, 2004, 03:19:59 pm »

Have you ever thought of caviar as fishbabies...so when we eat that...we eat fish babies...little innocent fish entities....and we deny them their full potential.

Depends.

Do you think a woman should have the right to slaughter her unborn baby?  They do it all the time, and some idiots on the Supreme Court even made that shit legal.

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #94 on: September 20, 2004, 03:37:20 pm »

At that stage of development where abortion is an option it is not a baby. its not developed enough by any means. calling it "slaughter" is bs.

BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #95 on: September 20, 2004, 03:46:31 pm »

At that stage of development where abortion is an option it is not a baby. its not developed enough by any means. calling it "slaughter" is bs.

No, saying it's not a baby is what's BS!  It's fucking murder.

Do you know that if a man kills a woman who is pregnant, he can be charged with a double-murder?  If he can be charged with a double-murder, even though the baby has not yet been born, then how can you say a woman having her baby slaughtered is not murder?

This is my number one problem with many liberals....and even some people within the Republican Party itself.....abortion is murder, plain and simple.  You will NEVER convince me otherwise.

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #96 on: September 20, 2004, 03:56:46 pm »

Some would define it through a theologic or religious faith belief. Some would define "human life" using certain philosophic theories and beliefs. Others define "human life" by using biologic, scientific facts.

I regard there to be a difference between a embro and a fetus  - there is a difference between a mother in the first few weeks of pregancy and the last few weeks. To generalise like u are and to say that they are slaughtering their children is unfair and in my eyes is simply not the case.

If you feel so so strongly for the 'pro-life' anti abortion cause why are you not bothered that your country has murderd so many inoccent people in its "wars against terrorism" ? Or do those children not matter?

BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #97 on: September 20, 2004, 04:03:00 pm »

If you feel so so strongly for the 'pro-life' anti abortion cause why are you not bothered that your country has murderd so many inoccent people in its "wars against terrorism" ? Or do those children not matter?

It does bother me when children die....even when adults die in war.  But that is what happens in war.  The blood of the dead are not on our hands, it is on the hands of the terrorists who STARTED this war.  We did not draw first blood, THEY did.  And it's about damn time you people in Europe started realizing the United States is not the bad guy in this war.  I'm sick and tired of Europeans siding with the terrorists.  You are either with us, or you are with the terrorists....I think it's about time the world starts siding with the right side.

spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #98 on: September 20, 2004, 07:37:56 pm »

Woah Woah, the world isnt made in black and white, there is a reason you are typing on a moniter with a millions of colors setting. There are facets to this and every issue which defy a simple "for or against us" demand.

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #99 on: September 20, 2004, 09:25:57 pm »

It does bother me when children die....even when adults die in war.? But that is what happens in war.?

So you accept it? becasuse it happens? In so many cases it needent have and shouldn't have happend just saying "it happens in war" dosn't justify it.

The blood of the dead are not on our hands,
You kill them, it on your hands. You cannot even begin to try and blame someone else for your actions.

it is on the hands of the terrorists who STARTED this war.?

There is a big difference between a terrorist attack or series of attacks and war. War is what countrys do, (holy war's aside which this is not - there is no religion that supports what the terrorists have done), and terrrorist attacks are what are being done by small groups of fantatics etc.
That is unless your suggesting like many people think that Geoge bush is a terrorist.  

We did not draw first blood, THEY did.?
And your no better than the terrorists then?

And it's about damn time you people in Europe started realizing the United States is not the bad guy in this war.?

Sorry its not just Europe, just about everyone thinks your the bad guys - well the UK has had its role in this two hence why Blair will not be re-elected and we had some of the biggest demonstrations our Country has ever seen. If your not the bad guys though why do you behave not much better than the terrorists?

I'm sick and tired of Europeans siding with the terrorists.? You are either with us, or you are with the terrorists....I think it's about time the world starts siding with the right side.

Just becasue bush and co dosn't have the brain capacity to think more complex than that dosn't mean you have to - and talk about reconsituted Republican bullshit. We are not on your side because what you are doing / how you are going about it is wrong and we are not on the side of the terrorists becasue what they are doing is wrong.

... back to the spam

Small chickens don't like what Mr Penguin said to them in Mr. happys art class at the church so they have threatend to eat Edna the Emu.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 101   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads