*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 12:32:46 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Cross-Platform Gameranger
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cross-Platform Gameranger  (Read 33164 times)
onwig

geeza!

« Reply #240 on: August 09, 2004, 10:36:07 pm »

Whoever you are,

I am not one of those assholes, in general i dont have a problem with anyone. I dont have a problem with what most people say, what bothers me slightly is the fact that people that post on here and attack a person who i know quite well and wont show who they are, its not fair is it.

If you want to think less of me then fair enough, i dont know who you are, i dont know if you are one of my good friends on GR, If you think less of me there is nothing i can do, once again we/I dont know who we are talking to.

all i can say on a personal note, when i wrote that last message i was quite drunk, i still am really,  no excuse really. But you know what its like when you've had a few.

onwig.
Acri

I swat flies with a hammer. Redundant?

« Reply #241 on: August 10, 2004, 12:26:24 am »

shut up, you chicken. too scared to post with your real name/account, huh?

such posts by guests should be deleted immediately... the complete forums should be registered-only in my opinion.

And your opinion means shit.  This just goes to show you how stupid you are.  You care more about the messenger than you do the message.  You don't lend it any credence depending on who it's from, no matter the argument.  Wait, aren't you one of the guys that doesn't want the BL votes to be held in the open?  

"The message". *giggles*  You're cute. That you even KNOW about the BL votes means you are a frequent here, meaning you are even more of a coward... "The messenger" can run back to mommy, if she hasn't abandoned you.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2004, 12:26:59 am by z][t-Acri » Logged

And further more... what the... Oh my god! You sunk Portugal!
bronto
« Reply #242 on: August 10, 2004, 12:28:49 am »

Bronto, if you don't want it debated, don't read.

i enjoy the rest of the thread, but i skip over those ones, with the exception of the first few.
BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #243 on: August 10, 2004, 01:39:17 am »

track... remember ?

LETS STAY ON IT!!!@

Stop the bicker backer.... whatever you or him said, its over...

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
Learn the law
« Reply #244 on: August 10, 2004, 02:46:28 am »

I really don't think he cares.  He lives in Australia, remember?

Since the GR servers are in the US, it doesn't matter where Evill lives in the eyes of the law.  What XO has and is doing is against US law.  Go back a few pages to see a list.  XO being in the US makes it a no brainer.  This is all criminal law, where Evill only needs to make a complaint.  This is not copyright or an infringement case, which he most likely also has grounds for, but not what I've been talking about.
cO.Kuza

because we call blunts bleezies

« Reply #245 on: August 10, 2004, 03:31:10 am »

how old is rapid?

is it 2008 yet?
Yes, you are
« Reply #246 on: August 10, 2004, 03:40:19 am »

I am not one of those assholes, in general i dont have a problem with anyone. I dont have a problem with what most people say, what bothers me slightly is the fact that people that post on here and attack a person who i know quite well and wont show who they are, its not fair is it.

I've only attacked those who attacked me first.  Just like you did.  So you are one of those assholes.
the oNe
« Reply #247 on: August 10, 2004, 03:52:23 am »

man, if only Jeb posted in these threads :-(
ikari
« Reply #248 on: August 11, 2004, 02:16:40 am »

you're already in serious trouble.
How so, civic?
Civrock
*DAMN Supporter ][ *DAMN Staff
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #249 on: August 11, 2004, 02:23:51 am »

umm.. many people already answered that in this thread. just go through it again. Smiley

~Formerly known as "Civic"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/civrock
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #250 on: August 11, 2004, 05:06:58 am »

Is it just me or is it getting close to lock time?

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
SAR(VoLaTile)

« Reply #251 on: August 11, 2004, 08:20:59 am »

Don't lock it just yet, I want to hear from Evill/xo...

No pics in your sig pls - Your Forum moderators
Civrock
*DAMN Supporter ][ *DAMN Staff

« Reply #252 on: August 11, 2004, 09:04:44 am »

i doubt that you'll see a word from Evill here...

~Formerly known as "Civic"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/civrock
bronto
« Reply #253 on: August 11, 2004, 11:21:14 pm »

he used to come by when there were topics involving him to an extent. like bannings and what nots.
Ethion
Forum Whore

2x1.8 G5 at your service

« Reply #254 on: August 12, 2004, 06:23:51 pm »

he used to come by when there were topics involving him to an extent. like bannings and what nots.

Though, doesn't this involve him?
And it would just be good if he made a statement!

bronto
« Reply #255 on: August 12, 2004, 06:46:07 pm »

i know i'm just saying that he should have said something already, i know this has already been brought to his attention. it kind of does seem like he's trying to do something.
z][t-Rampage

can u rap?

« Reply #256 on: August 12, 2004, 07:59:16 pm »

i wouldnt reply if i was him either. and IF he is taking action, well he is in his full right to. I can understand the temptation of making an "alternative" game ranger - if i hade the ability and know how. but i think that it would stay a curiosity. Ripping off someones idea is not cool in my book and as a "creative" i know what its like when someone takes your idea. starting from scratch(like Scott did) takes a lot of work and a hell of an ammount of time. it probably cost him the shirt off his back in the beginning.  since i have quite alot of pc m8s that are active gamers, i wouldnt mind sharing games with them now and then. no they arent evil hackers, spammers, modders, or shit talking punks. they are quite ordinary ppl. some of them play on macs at work and have pc's at home because of the selection of games that are available for pc. their machines are built to play on. they are self buildt and relatively cheap. but do they shit talk the mac community? no. they love the machines they have at work and preffer to play at the ones they have at home.
so i wouldnt mind a few games to be able to play vs and w pc players.  maybe they MUST be premium(benefits us) to be able to play on gr. and i dont think they would take over. some games have been mentioned and their inactivity - it would be great to spark some fire under those games.

mac vs pc players. Mac players are just as good as any pc player. it comes down to skills. not machines. i play vs pc users now and then. 8 machines(pc's) in an office. the match is even, and they play actively. ghr they dont stand a chance.

Then back to Evill. i dont know the dude and we havent talked much. But he has given us a way to play mac vs mac. in a sense he has started this community. i see nothing wrong with wanting to make a buck on it(little off topic, sorry). if i could play games for a living i would. reason i'm saying that, is because it comes up now and then. how much he earns etc. i dont think thats any of our business. a man has to pay his bills and if he has extra after he's paid them - well good on him.

and posting without showing your face......nah i dont have very much to say about that

Proud to be z][t-Rampage
« Last Edit: August 12, 2004, 08:03:18 pm by z][t-Rampage » Logged

Live every day, as if it's your last
|MP|Nomad
Forum Whore

Go Apple!!

« Reply #257 on: August 15, 2004, 05:24:58 am »

Umm this is a little of topic, but, I dont think I have seen a thread that has so many replies or hits...WOW  Shocked , not including the spam room Smiley

The King of Pistoleros
cO.Kuza

because we call blunts bleezies

« Reply #258 on: August 15, 2004, 06:30:20 am »

yepp we've started the random flame/spam box 5.0

is it 2008 yet?
xoclipse

ownage

« Reply #259 on: August 15, 2004, 09:52:20 am »

hey...ill try to upload version 0.3 tomorrow

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Up
Print