*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 06:27:42 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Halo 2? www.ilovebees.com
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Halo 2? www.ilovebees.com  (Read 3008 times)
PaYnE

I'm a llama!

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2004, 10:31:29 pm »

I explored the site more and Its getting more and more strange.

SURPRISE!
Look up and smile, honey.
Bang!
Bang!
Bang!
Opening shot of my search and destroy. I'm going to know everything about you. Where you live and what you buy, how you think and who you love. Know the enemy.
Young and out of uniform,

More halo 2 scibblings
" No acces to vechile control. No access to medbots or pharm regimes. Damn it Okay. Fine. Matter of....."

"alliance whispering in a corridor and a quick clasp of hands; the long elegance of a fine decrypt, where you pull noise aside like the flesh of a cooked trout to reveal the gleaming skeleton of signal inside. Very often it's a spill of..."

"Survive evade resist escape Survive evade resist escape Survive evade resist escape Survive evade resist escape Survive evade resist escape Survive evade resist escape Survive evade resist escape Survive evade resist escape Survive evade resist escape Survive evade resist escape Survive evade resist escape Survive evade resist escape Survive evade resist escape Survive evade resist escape Survive evade resist escape Survive evade resist escape"

" If I could just get off this fraking ABACUS and into a bigger system.
I know it's out there: requests coming in allthe time, more and more of them. Spider keeps crossing wires and uncrossings sometimes I see teh requests like brief flashes of light; soemtimes I hear them, like....."

It is most likly a marketing scam, but its still very scary.
Im out
-Payne

"Just tell your team you werent gaurding the base because you were getting high, they'll understand"
c| Lone-Wolf
Forum Whore

Frog blast the vent core!

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2004, 11:01:25 pm »

Did anybody ever read the Cortana letters?  If you compare the two, in terms of how utterly creepifying and strange they are, it matches right up with the ilovebees.com site, and all things contained therein.

This kind of thing is -right- up Bungie's ally, if you ever played all the way through Marathon 2 and (especially) Infinity, text like this also pops up left and right on Terminals.  Especially the text youll find in the level's "Kill your television" and "Feel The Noise" (in particular the one term. where Durandal is talking about his past)

I think the real reason Bungie is doing this is more to just screw with our heads than get marketing done on the cheap, though that is always an added bonus.  People are anticipating this enough to generate their own hype and hysteria, but just a little napalm on the fire never hurt anything...well, ok yes it did, but nevermind that =)

Right, im going to stop before i start reminiscing about the 'ol Marathon days  Smiley  Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed

Quote from: (SiX)Sheixhundt
Air is a mechanism of control.
and i reject it.

They cant hit me from all the way over the-
Blufire

teabag or bust

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2004, 11:03:18 pm »

Heh, use your imagination, people. It's a transmission from the good people in the future on earth being attacked by the Covenant! All this jibber-jabber about "escape resist survive shipwreck scallwag poopsex" is about Earth's call for help! And stuff like that. duh!

In 12 days the invasion begins, and these are only echos of the future.

[01] Dark

The [01] and only...

« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2004, 01:58:00 am »

http://bees.netninja.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Anything you need to know is there.

Also its counting down to the 24th and looky here> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/maddya/mag2.jpg
« Last Edit: July 30, 2004, 02:00:21 am by [01] Dark » Logged

Mr. Lothario
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Suck mah nuts.

« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2004, 02:48:25 am »

Lone is absolutely correct. Anybody who thinks this isn't made by Bungie is barking up the wrong tree. It's precisely Bungie's style. http://marathon.bungie.org/story/

"How is the world ruled and how do wars start? Diplomats tell lies to journalists and then believe what they read." - 19th-century Austrian press critic Karl Kraus

Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'". -- Schlock Mercenary
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2004, 03:58:47 am »

Well, it has to be Microsoft/Bungie related because it appeared in the official Halo 2 trailer.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2004, 05:58:34 am »

As I said it's a neat idea, but the news companies should stay out of it or play along. Let us have our fun.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2004, 03:21:53 am »

Well this whole thing has heated up a bit.. sorry to bring back an old topic.

http://www.ilovebees.com/links.html

Check that out, apparently there are 210 pay phones spread out across the US, and those pay phones ring at an exact minute at different times and someone asks you for their name or nickname, it's either Melissa or Operator, respectively. Then they ask you the code name of the "group" of locations for that 21 minute or so time frame. After you respond correctly to both question, apparently "Axons" go hot and a new .wav file is unlocked on the website and supposedly piece together when all sets of Axons go hot.

If this makes no sense to you, I advise you read abit more about it here: http://forums.xbox.com/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=154
Also, I advise you not to look into it if you don't have a bit of time on your hands. It's quite confusing. (did i mention addicting?)

EDIT: The register for the forums is simple, just put in a name you don't need to get a confirmation email or anything, just put the name you want (if you are gonna post)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2004, 03:37:37 am by CrYpT » Logged

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2004, 07:16:15 am »

lol... turns out there's a phone in my area, just one town over, in the "message_saved" code group.

But that group is already 2/2, so I don't need to bother.

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
l ! l Ross

Macs Rule

« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2004, 09:14:07 am »

Been watching the site for a while. Since the countdown finished I have been listening to the audio files that are getting unlocked.

Pretty cool but so far most of the audio flies mean nothing. Unless Halo 2 is far more in-depth story than the first one.
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2004, 12:59:53 pm »

Closest one for me was like 2-3 hours

BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2004, 01:12:40 pm »

Well thats it. - kiss your loved ones and brush your hair, the end of the world is neigh Wink

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2004, 06:09:25 pm »

Part of me always knew that Bungie would bring the end of the world...

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
kos.viper
Forum Whore

« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2004, 08:58:21 pm »

So much future talk going on in those audio clips.  Obviously there are a couple of AIs that this computer guy is talking to, and this weird chatter net protocol.  

kos.viper
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Brain 7
The box said "requires Windows 98 or better"... so I bought a Mac.
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2004, 09:31:57 pm »

What do you think it all means? It better give me someting about Halo 2 as I followed it pretty much all of yesterday.

In other news, I saw the first ever shown Halo 2 tournament footage. Too bad the player who played sucked so bad he kept dying.

I'd give you fellas the link but it appeared to have disappeared. It was about 123 MB. If I find a later link or BT file, I will provide it.

Maniac

kill them all!!!

« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2004, 11:32:15 pm »

Woot this game is going to be fun.

-MP5- season X winners RvS Team.
bronto
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2004, 01:24:34 am »

i think it's some kind of nerd trap.
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2004, 04:24:35 am »

Well everything is 2/2 and we just let the nerds decode the .wav files and shit. and it's at 103/777 Axons quite a ways to go anyway. November 9th will be here before that is over.

BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2004, 07:26:21 am »

crypt

The axons don't total 777, there's only 140 odd ones. I think 777 is a representation for bungie.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
Mr. Lothario
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Suck mah nuts.

« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2004, 01:30:01 pm »

The number 7 has great significance in the Marathon universe. You fellows should really read the Marathon Story Page. Bungie's got some great writers.

"How is the world ruled and how do wars start? Diplomats tell lies to journalists and then believe what they read." - 19th-century Austrian press critic Karl Kraus

Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'". -- Schlock Mercenary
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads