*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 05:40:37 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Brother, Can You Spare A Diablo II?
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Brother, Can You Spare A Diablo II?  (Read 784 times)
Mr. Lothario
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Suck mah nuts.

« on: May 29, 2004, 11:56:32 am »

My PC-using, non-FPS-playing friend (yeah, yeah, "how can you call him a friend," get it out of your systems now) wants to LAN it up with me, but due to his poor choices in hardware and gaming, Diablo II is about the only game we can play together.  I'm not going to be playing it for a long enough period of time to justify buying it, so my proposition is this: if anybody has D2 and/or the expansion, Lord of Destruction (especially the expansion), sitting around unused, neglected, and forgotten, I'll gladly give you my mailing address and take it off your hands. : )

"How is the world ruled and how do wars start? Diplomats tell lies to journalists and then believe what they read." - 19th-century Austrian press critic Karl Kraus

Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'". -- Schlock Mercenary
aazak
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2004, 06:41:26 am »

coughkazaacough
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2004, 06:55:25 am »

ha yeah. I don't wanna give up my copy of D2/LoD, but if you...ahem...acquire the game somehow, legally or otherwise, I'll give you my CD keys if you need them. Can't remember if you need them for LAN play or not though.

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2004, 07:32:33 am »

Next time I'm home I'll dig up my copy of D2, however I don't have LoD.

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads