*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 01:19:51 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  New Perspective on Nick Berg's Beheading
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Perspective on Nick Berg's Beheading  (Read 2185 times)
alaric
Forum Whore

What good is life if you don't have freedom?

« on: May 27, 2004, 08:07:51 pm »

I ran across this analysis of Nick Berg's beheading today. The alegations it alledges are simply shocking. While I do not know if the information in this article is accurate, as I have not been able to corroborate most of it, the nature of the allegations demands that further investigation be done.

Nick Berg's Killing: 50 Fishy Circumstances, Contradictory Claims, and Videotape Anomalies

"I would rather have incompetence and abuse of power than a group of people who want to bow down to the French and the United Nations." - BTs Ghostsniper, June 17, 2004, 01:44:16 PM
seth
Forum Whore

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2004, 08:27:07 pm »

i guess some of this is true, some isnt.  But i'm sure we'll never know.

OMG another 4 years !!!
c| Spetsnaz.
*DAMN Supporter

American Anarchist.

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2004, 08:33:42 pm »

Hmm, he was still wearing his military issue jump suit, the white chairs are the exact same as used in Abu Ghraib(where Berg worked as a guard for a short time) and one of the "terrorists" is wearing a gold ring, which is abhorred my Islam, also the alleged "terrorist" are fat, try to find a fat Iraqi man, you won't.

Anyone here ever cleaned a deer? Then you would know that its nearly impossible to get a cleanly cut off a deer head with a hand knife, much less a persons head(where's the blood). And where do these "terrorists" get access to a camera and internet access in the middle of war torn Iraq?

My paranoid guess is that the whole beheading was a military industrial complex PsyOp, deployed in order to counter the prison picture incident. I reluctantly watched the video and it looked hella hollywood like...

"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."
 ~Voltaire

"Politics is the womb in which war develops."
~Carl P. G. von Clausewitz
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2004, 08:42:59 pm »

Yah. I've heard this. Not sure which way to swing. It's true that Berg doesn't struggle in the video (I have watched it) and that the screams seem to be pre-recorded. But I just don't want to think about what it means if this killing was staged by our side.

"Perhaps, the most important thing to remember about that which we are faced with: Fascism, at its core, is a fraud. It promises the triumphal resurrection of the nation, and delivers only devastation. Strength without wisdom is a chimera, resolve without competence a travesty."
BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2004, 08:44:19 pm »

Well, based on that evidence I would say that the same American guards that produced the humiliating photos of Iraqi prisoners also produced the Berg beheading video.

So basically, the U.S. Military murdered Nick Berg for George Bush's political gain.

Sounds about right to me.

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2004, 08:47:57 pm »

I would say that the same American guards that produced the humiliating photos of Iraqi prisoners also produced the Berg beheading video

Why?

It sure was a good bit of news to distract people... In one way i hope it was fake - to imagine what that guy went though if it isn't dosn't bear imagining..

However if people 'set-thisup' to drum up support for Amerca etc.... that dosn't bear thinking about either.

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2004, 08:48:34 pm »

Well, based on that evidence I would say that the same American guards that produced the humiliating photos of Iraqi prisoners also produced the Berg beheading video.

So basically, the U.S. Military murdered Nick Berg for George Bush's political gain.

Sounds about right to me.

God, I hope not.

"Perhaps, the most important thing to remember about that which we are faced with: Fascism, at its core, is a fraud. It promises the triumphal resurrection of the nation, and delivers only devastation. Strength without wisdom is a chimera, resolve without competence a travesty."
seth
Forum Whore

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2004, 09:06:36 pm »

apparently a guy from CIA named James Raxton  told CNN that he worked on the beheading video and that it was made by CIA in association with Mossad. He denied it 3 hours later.

here's the link (in french), check for news on the 17.05.04.

http://quibla.net/berg/Nick%20Berg.htm

I'll point out that the source of this info is Reuters.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2004, 09:32:41 pm by bobby » Logged

OMG another 4 years !!!
BTs_FahQ2

shit stinks, don't touch! drink more! beer shits!

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2004, 09:13:48 pm »

The whole Nick berg shit is just nuts, there is also reports that al queda was using his email address 3 years earlier out of coincidence.  This has been reported by the FBI.  So the real story about this guy is way way more than we will ever know. What are the goddamn chances al Queda would use his email 3 years before, then have him travel to Iraq only to be beheaded by them.

They calculated around 1 in 3 trillion or billion, I forget, but it's pretty much impossible

"Forgiveness is between you and your God, My job is to help arrange the meeting."
www.rmgraphix.com
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2004, 09:27:18 pm »

The whole Nick berg shit is just nuts, there is also reports that al queda was using his email address 3 years earlier out of coincidence.  This has been reported by the FBI.  So the real story about this guy is way way more than we will ever know. What are the goddamn chances al Queda would use his email 3 years before, then have him travel to Iraq only to be beheaded by them.

They calculated around 1 in 3 trillion or billion, I forget, but it's pretty much impossible

The offical line on the email thingie is that his email was grabbed in a sweep of emails. They just hacked a few thousand and his happened to be one of them.

As for the co-incedences: so many in this case.

Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2004, 10:13:10 pm »

They sure do seem fat, and seem to have white skin. Plus, the lack of blood and squirming and such. I dunno. I doubt that the CIA actually killed him, that's a bit far-fetched for me. However, decapitating his body, that's not so bad. Then again, he was alive at the beginning of the video so I dunno. Hard to say.

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
Abe 2.0

Lalalalalalalalalalalalala!

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2004, 11:49:03 pm »

http://www.intelwire.com/2004_05_20_exclusives.html

Found this interresting. Looks at all the conspiracy arguements rationally.
How can white patio furniture be incriminating? Everyone has had a white plastic chair like that at some point in their lives....
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2004, 12:00:45 am »

Anyone here ever cleaned a deer? Then you would know that its nearly impossible to get a cleanly cut off a deer head with a hand knife, much less a persons head(where's the blood). And where do these "terrorists" get access to a camera and internet access in the middle of war torn Iraq?

Very true. I use a 10" fillet knife, extremely sharp, and it's still nearly impossible to make a straight cut, and there tends to be tons of blood.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Mr.Grey

erm... ^_^

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2004, 12:37:25 am »

i wanna see the beheading tape i didnt catch it send send send!  Grin

Signed anonymously by Mistah Grey.
cO.gabe

<< Auto Away Message >>

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2004, 12:51:17 am »

i wanna see the beheading tape i didnt catch it send send send!  Grin
Go on limewire and type in "Nick Berg Beheading" or "American Beheading" or something like that.... you will get about a million hits.  

Disclaimer: All ideas expressed above are those of someone else and are not necissarily endorsed by "Gabe"

"The day I tried to live, I wallowed in the blood and mud with all the other pigs... And I learned that I was a liar, just like you."
c| Spetsnaz.
*DAMN Supporter

American Anarchist.

« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2004, 01:30:33 am »

How can white patio furniture be incriminating? Everyone has had a white plastic chair like that at some point in their lives....

Yes, but how would Al-CIAdia members have access to military issue plastic chairs?

"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."
 ~Voltaire

"Politics is the womb in which war develops."
~Carl P. G. von Clausewitz
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2004, 01:40:49 am »

Yes, but how would Al-CIAdia members have access to military issue plastic chairs?

How dumb are you? Let me pose this question to you: How would Iraqi street vendors have access to perfect replica U.S. Army uniforms with unit patches and the like?

Needless to say, getting a U.S. Army uniform seems far more difficult than getting commonly found plastic chairs.

As for the tape, I don't know what to think of it because I haven't seen it. I don't know what the hell motivates someone to watch another person be decapitated, whether he was alive or not.

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2004, 02:37:04 am »

i wanna see the beheading tape i didnt catch it send send send! Cheesy?

It is the video of a man having his head cut off..... its not fucking bloody entertainment for gods sake.

how sick is this.

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2004, 03:37:08 am »

i wanna see the beheading tape i didnt catch it send send send! Cheesy?

It is the video of a man having his head cut off..... its not fucking bloody entertainment for gods sake.

how sick is this.

Agreed, your attitude towards it is just as nasty as the video itself.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2004, 04:29:36 am »

Basically, if u havent seen the video u want to and those of us who have watched the video wish they never did. I saw it when everyone thought it was real and it scared the shit out of me....i fuckin couldnt sleep. Then after reading this.....i dunno which way to go. The article makes good points, but we will never know. If it is real then i hope Nick rests in peace but if it isnt i condemn those who made it.

The extent of one's abilities is only limited by the restrictions of one's mind
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads