*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 11:31:56 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Who the hell do people on GameRanger think they are?  (Read 2606 times)
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2004, 02:48:24 am »

You joke like a bull in a china shop: ha ha ha all the way through the wall and over people.

Why thank you Sixhits.  I'll take that as a compliment.  Smiley

Does nothing phase you! Smiley

"Perhaps, the most important thing to remember about that which we are faced with: Fascism, at its core, is a fraud. It promises the triumphal resurrection of the nation, and delivers only devastation. Strength without wisdom is a chimera, resolve without competence a travesty."
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2004, 02:48:25 am »

Maybe it's that damn thing called "logic" trying to squeeze it's way into my thought process again, but has anyone bothered to ask Serp to post his own point of view here?

Maybe...

I dunno...

Logic? What's that...?

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2004, 03:52:44 pm »

You joke like a bull in a china shop: ha ha ha all the way through the wall and over people.
Why thank you Sixhits.  I'll take that as a compliment.  Smiley
Does nothing phase you! Smiley

Nope.  It comes from years of experience dealing with people I didn't much care for.  I am far more mellow than I once was.  But now I can take just about anything without getting too worked up.  Just don't call be a baby-killer to my face and we'll be okay.    Smiley

P.S.  Somebody actually made the mistake of doing that to me once.  ONCE.   Wink

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2004, 07:49:40 pm »

You dirty baby killer! All those baby seals you wacked ...

"Perhaps, the most important thing to remember about that which we are faced with: Fascism, at its core, is a fraud. It promises the triumphal resurrection of the nation, and delivers only devastation. Strength without wisdom is a chimera, resolve without competence a travesty."
Ssickboy

« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2004, 08:17:04 pm »

Original picture replaced with a kinder picture of baby seals.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2004, 09:02:24 pm by Ssickboy » Logged

Retire Bush
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2004, 08:28:30 pm »

Oh my fucking god, Ssick.

Ssickboy

« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2004, 08:30:40 pm »

k maybe off topic...  I think I'm begining to understand ghostsnipers sense of humor.  

... and it gets worse.  I've found personal websites of dudes who favor baby seal killing just as if they're defending weapon ownership.  

... k deleting picture post.  definately wrong place, wrong time.  Apologies.

... Back on topic.  It's too often that young'ins <20 with immature sensabilities test the emotional feelings of adults (without knowing it).  I'd imagine it's even more prevailent online.    I think it's important to teach common respect but at the same time expect these types of situations to happen every now and then.  I think anyone in their right mind can sympathize with you on this Static.  
« Last Edit: May 26, 2004, 09:00:03 pm by Ssickboy » Logged

Retire Bush
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2004, 11:26:50 pm »

There's just some people in life I would like to meet on the street.  Then I could show them my neat neck-snapping trick I learned in the Army.   Wink
Not trying to bitch here, but you sound just as immature as they are when you say things like that.

And you know what Crypt?  YOU can't take a fucking joke!

I know I can't, but when you always say shit like that, how can I notice the difference.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2004, 11:30:31 pm »

There's just some people in life I would like to meet on the street.  Then I could show them my neat neck-snapping trick I learned in the Army.   Wink
Not trying to bitch here, but you sound just as immature as they are when you say things like that.
I know I can't, but when you always say shit like that, how can I notice the difference.

Well, gee fucking wiz, Crypt.  You don't know my sick sense of humor by now???  Hell, we only talked on netfone for like 4 months.  In all that time you never figured me out?

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2004, 11:39:25 pm »

Well, gee fucking wiz, Crypt.  You don't know my sick sense of humor by now???  Hell, we only talked on netfone for like 4 months.  In all that time you never figured me out?

haha, i'm just kidding ghost, <3

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2004, 11:40:43 pm »

Ssick, bring bad the Ghostsniper-killing-baby-seal picture. It was terrifying in it's comedy.

BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2004, 11:42:32 pm »

Ssick, bring bad the Ghostsniper-killing-baby-seal picture. It was terrifying in it's comedy.

That wasn't GhostSniper.  I don't do cold weather, sorry.  That's why I'm visiting Alaska in the summer.  Also why I live in the SOUTH.

one one
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2004, 05:25:53 am »

the only simple way to answer this topic: people online think they're badass

lol ssick.
Ssickboy

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2004, 05:41:03 am »

That's why I'm visiting Alaska in the summer.

Nice knowing you Typhy.  You seemed like a good kid with a big career ahead of you.  

Retire Bush
static

"Only the dead have seen the end of War" ~Plato

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2004, 06:28:01 am »

Well, Serpes silence is good enough for me.  He has had plenty of time to post.  So I guess in his own way he realizes he many have gone a bit to far with his comments.  Thanks to all that understood my position.  

Now could an admin please lock this thread before my head explodes.

Thank you and good night

static

"Only the dead have seen the end of War"
                                                                 ~ Plato

Life's to short to be pissed off all the time.  So, take your pants off, shave your head, grab a beer and play some games.  Remember all it's ONLY a game.
Mr.Grey

erm... ^_^

« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2004, 06:16:37 pm »

static is right to the last word uttered from his mouth. veterans are very underappreciated. and john kerry and jane fonda those assholes bash them to the ground. john kerry and jane fonda were in a group in veitnam called the FTA or "Fuck The Army" which they made protests and drasticaly demoralized the soldiers... a soldier with no moral is as good as dead if he doesnt think he can do it so they pretty much are killer but not directly

Signed anonymously by Mistah Grey.
macuser1984

Mac User Since 1984!

« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2004, 06:23:17 pm »

That's why I'm visiting Alaska in the summer.
Nice knowing you Typhy.  You seemed like a good kid with a big career ahead of you.  

Nah, I don't think my brother is actually gonna kill Typhy.  He told me he was just gonna scare him a little.  Like using the laser aiming device he has on his Glock to shine through Typhy's bedroom window and make him think somebody is gonna shoot him.  Should be loads of fun to watch!

Diplomats are just as essential in starting a war as soldiers are in finishing it.

--Will Rogers--
Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

Respect: The most important thing you'll ever earn

« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2004, 06:28:07 pm »

i'm going to lock this when i get back at 6 PM CST as per Static's request. you have been warned

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2004, 06:34:23 pm »

john kerry and jane fonda those assholes bash them to the ground. john kerry and jane fonda were in a group in veitnam called the FTA or "Fuck The Army" which they made protests and drasticaly demoralized the soldiers

Jesus christ. There is a difference between supporting the guys in the army, and supporting what they are doing.

I didn't support the war in iraq / the reasons the goverments gave us for invading iraq. Yet i had every bit of support for the guys i knew and all the others who had no option but to go to iraq and do their jobs whether they agreed or not with what they were doing.

They had every right not to support Vietnam. For gods sake there isn't a lot to be proud about going to war with someone and killing lots of people. However that is different from not supporting the soldiers.

ps . why's it getting locked?

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2004, 07:55:14 pm »

i'm going to lock this when i get back at 6 PM CST as per Static's request. you have been warned

Who's being warned?

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads