*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 05:46:40 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A few pictures of the Children who arn't getting shot  (Read 3851 times)
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« on: May 20, 2004, 03:22:23 pm »

Here are the Children who havn't been shot by the israelis. The children who were not in the peacfull protest that was attacked with rockets from an israeli helicopter. They are not the children in the peafull protest that was targeted by machine gun fire and Tank shells. These are not the children who are the lucky ones, who are lying in the morgues their small bodies ripped to shreds by bullets that were not shot by israeli snipers.

The Children lying dead in the morgues from israeli snipers weren't shot by israelis. they are just amagining it apparently. And mean while in the name of its 'defence' this is what the israeli army is doing under sharon:

When will America stop supporting this?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2004, 07:03:55 pm by :MoD: BFG » Logged

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2004, 03:51:43 pm »

WHEN THE MOTHER-FUCKING PALESTINIANS PUT DOWN THEIR FUCKING WEAPONS AND GIVE PEACE A CHANCE.

AND NOT A FUCKING SECOND BEFORE.

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2004, 05:36:49 pm »

The Palestinians barely have any weapons to put down in the first place, which is why they had to resort to suicide bombings. But...not feeling like arguing. So. YEAH! YOU TELL EM, GS! ...  Shocked

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
seth
Forum Whore

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2004, 06:06:29 pm »

palestinians vs israelis, not an easy task to stop tehm form killing each other.

Its not by supporting either side that we're going to put an end to this mess.

OMG another 4 years !!!
*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Forum Whore

fear my suck!

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2004, 07:55:38 pm »

I say we just nuke the whole fucking place and start over in a few thousand years.

Either that or we start teaching the fuckers some tolerance, cuz that's the only thing that's gonna help.

*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Leader, Founder, Ownage incarnate
Clan *NADS
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2004, 07:58:40 pm »

I think I have a solution. Why not just kill all the Palestinian children? In the short run it'll suck, I know, but in the long run ... well, no more Palestinian problem, right?

Worked in Rwanda.

http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/rw.html

"Perhaps, the most important thing to remember about that which we are faced with: Fascism, at its core, is a fraud. It promises the triumphal resurrection of the nation, and delivers only devastation. Strength without wisdom is a chimera, resolve without competence a travesty."
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2004, 08:11:23 pm »

HAVE YOU FUCKING READ WHAT THEY ARE DOING GHOSTSNIPER? HAVE YOU HEARD WHAT IS HAPPENING OR WHAT THEY ARE DOING? KIDS LYING ON THE GROUND AFTER BEING SHOT BY SNIPERS. A SIBLING COMES TO HELP THEIR BROTHER OR SISTER SO THE FUCKING SNIPER SHOOTS THEM AS WELL. NOBODY CAN SAVE THE CHILDREN. THEY ARE LEFT THERE, NOBODY CAN GO AND SAVE THEM WITHOUT THE SNIPERS SHOOTING THEM. THEY DIE. CHILDREN ARE BEING KILLED. DO YOU UNDERSTAND.

They have just fired rockets into a peacefull demonstration full of children. THESE CHILDREN WANT PEACE. SO THEY ARE BLOWN UP WITH ROCKETS.

ARE THESE THE KIDS WHO ARE ATTACKING ISRALI PEOPLE? Are these your terrorists? Are these the targets of the 'war on terror' ?

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2004, 08:19:14 pm »

HAVE YOU FUCKING READ WHAT THEY ARE DOING GHOSTSNIPER? HAVE YOU HEARD WHAT IS HAPPENING OR WHAT THEY ARE DOING? KIDS LYING ON THE GROUND AFTER BEING SHOT BY SNIPERS. A SIBLING COMES TO HELP THEIR BROTHER OR SISTER SO THE FUCKING SNIPER SHOOTS THEM AS WELL. NOBODY CAN SAVE THE CHILDREN. THEY ARE LEFT THERE, NOBODY CAN GO AND SAVE THEM WITHOUT THE SNIPERS SHOOTING THEM. THEY DIE. CHILDREN ARE BEING KILLED. DO YOU UNDERSTAND.
They have just fired rockets into a peacefull demonstration full of children. THESE CHILDREN WANT PEACE. SO THEY ARE BLOWN UP WITH ROCKETS.
ARE THESE THE KIDS WHO ARE ATTACKING ISRALI PEOPLE? Are these your terrorists? Are these the targets of the 'war on terror' ?

BFG, of course it is bad.  War is bad.  But you know what my problem is with you?

I don't see you shedding any tears for the Israeli women and children that the Palestinians have murdered in cold blood.

Peace.

-GhostSniper Out.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2004, 08:19:42 pm by BTs_GhostSniper » Logged

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
abe 2.0
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2004, 09:11:41 pm »

BFG,
As ive tried to explain to you in the past, the proportion of women, children and non-combatant victims is much higher on the israeli side. Something like 90% percent of the palestinians killed are armed adults, compared to 40% of the israelis. Just a few weeks ago, a pregnant women and her four daughters were killed by palestinian snipers, although i have no graphic images for shock value.  My point is,  if you are going to lament the loss of civilian life in the israeli-palestinian conflict, you should talk about civilians on BOTH SIDES.

That being said, the incident at the rally in rafah yesterday was horrific and i am glad the US abstained on the UNSC resolution that was passed to condemn the action. But without the operations currently going on in gaza, the place would become a regional terrorist rallying point (like lebanon in the 80s) once Israel pulls out and that would encourage terrorism in Egypt and other places as well. The only thing the whole wave of violence in gaza has proven is that the pullout needs to happen sooner rather than later, which is what the whole unilateral disengagement plan is about. Once the happens the PA needs to start to act in the interest of the people its supposed to be representing and act against the militants/terrorists, or else Israel will have to do that and incidents like yesterdays will continue to occur. The reason these operations are taking place in gaza today is that the PLO/PA consistently refused to do anything about the various terrorist groups, because of the political damage it might cause. I guess thats their choice, but look at what it has gotten the palestinians.....
Ssickboy

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2004, 09:58:34 pm »

BFG, of course it is bad.  War is bad.

If we were to roll back time and then institute common moral law, true freedom, and encourage education as a priority, then large scale war would not be necessary.  All these aspects were ignored when it came down Israel and Palestine.  Or when the US decided to play politics in the 70's with the Middle-East.  Just as a small innocent lie can compound to a big series of lies, false impressions, and identity loss.  All of our modern injustices (hypocritcal mis-steps) will be paid for by future generations in high interest.   Obviously some things are not in our direct control, i.e. Germany 1935, but there is always room for influence.  However, In the case of the Middle-East (Israel, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia) our hands have been dirty for years.   The past four years have shown that the US has changed very little.  GS if you want a good life for your family's future, you'll have to rethink your approach.      
« Last Edit: May 20, 2004, 10:08:09 pm by Ssickboy » Logged

Retire Bush
cO.gabe

<< Auto Away Message >>

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2004, 10:23:08 pm »

BFG, I have a question.  How come when a Palistinian suicide bomber blows himself up in Jerusalem, killing 40 people and wounding 100 others, you don't post a topic condemning it?  How come you show pictures showing Palistinian kids screaming in pain, yet choose to ignore the suffering of thousands of Israelis that were wounded when a bomb exploded in a pizza parlor and have to have twelve surgeries to removes bits of nails and bolts from their heads?  I mean fuck, what Israel is doing isn't innocent by any means.  In fact, it is horrible.  But what makes it okay for Palistinians to do similar things?  Why is Israel held to a much higher standard than the rest of the Middle East?

And Mr. Mellow - the Palistinians have a HUGE supply of weapons.  They have TONS and TONS of bomb making materials.  I consider those weapons.  And GS didn't mean "put down their weapons" literally.  He meant that they need to stop the suicide bombings.

The operation being carried out by Israel right now is an attempt to destroy underground tunnels that were built to smuggle arms into Gaza from Egypt.  If defending themselves means making a few Palistinians suffer, I won't object.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2004, 10:25:43 pm by Gabe » Logged

"The day I tried to live, I wallowed in the blood and mud with all the other pigs... And I learned that I was a liar, just like you."
one being a meanie
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2004, 10:33:31 pm »

listen BFG, it is a holy war that the euros started.  Nothing we can do that can stop this.  hate is in the blood. Also, BFG...WHY DOESN'T EUROPE DO ANYTHING?  They started this whole mess in the first place.  Also Palestine has a milita-like army called the PLO.  There have been attmpes at peace, but either they were short peaces or unsuccesful.

CHINA WORLD POWER BY 2050.
seth
Forum Whore

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2004, 10:49:23 pm »

listen BFG, it is a holy war that the euros started.  Nothing we can do that can stop this.  hate is in the blood. Also, BFG...WHY DOESN'T EUROPE DO ANYTHING?  They started this whole mess in the first place.  

dude, check your history before posting. Its not Europe, its Great Britain who pushed for an Israeli State in the middle of an Arabic World. And at the time, nobody seemed to have a problem with that.

And in case you didnt realize yet, Europe aint doing anything there without UN support. Oops, i meant US's support.

OMG another 4 years !!!
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2004, 12:00:12 am »

"And Mr. Mellow - the Palistinians have a HUGE supply of weapons.  They have TONS and TONS of bomb making materials.  I consider those weapons.  And GS didn't mean "put down their weapons" literally.  He meant that they need to stop the suicide bombings."

Israel has modern troop carriers, tanks, and one of the finest air forces in the world. How are you supposed to fight them? It's just as suicidal fighting them conventionally as it is blowing yourself up in a food market. Doesn't make it right, but if you want to win, you do what you have to do.

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

BTs_FahQ2

shit stinks, don't touch! drink more! beer shits!

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2004, 12:20:00 am »

This topic is kind of funny.  The whole problem is that people tried to put rules to war.  In actual war, on the battlefield there are no rules.  Take WWII for example, everyone bombed everyone, innocent or friendly.  It just so happens that the more recent conflicts have tried to state that you can shoot at a person shooting back, but if he runs in a building with people not shooting you have to shoot around them.  Does that make any goddamn sense.  If it was me in that situation, I am going to shoot him, the old lady next to him, the kid, the easter bunny and whoever else might be in the area.  When it comes to self preservation who's gives a shit, as long as I prevail and live to see another day.

So both sides are kind of now taking this stance as the "war" seems to be progressing.  They are both tired of  playing by the rules and moving torwards the extremes.  Of course we could comment on how certain people shouldn't be hurt, but we are not there.  I am not saying you are not allowed an opinion, but stop being so damn hard lined unless you lived the actuality of the circumstances.  It just makes the arguemnt silly.

"Forgiveness is between you and your God, My job is to help arrange the meeting."
www.rmgraphix.com
Cow

The better you are the luckier you get

« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2004, 12:41:22 am »

we should destroy both countries, israel aint that old and palastine peeps are being bitches, US should knock their ass down
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2004, 01:17:15 am »

America should disengage from Isreal. They broke it, they bought it. Ditto for the Palestinians.

"Perhaps, the most important thing to remember about that which we are faced with: Fascism, at its core, is a fraud. It promises the triumphal resurrection of the nation, and delivers only devastation. Strength without wisdom is a chimera, resolve without competence a travesty."
Mr.Grey

erm... ^_^

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2004, 01:20:55 am »

WHEN THE MOTHER-FUCKING PALESTINIANS PUT DOWN THEIR FUCKING WEAPONS AND GIVE PEACE A CHANCE.

AND NOT A FUCKING SECOND BEFORE.
very very ture indeed... they think the isrealis should extend the olive branch but it is they who need to break one of the tree

Signed anonymously by Mistah Grey.
cO.gabe

<< Auto Away Message >>

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2004, 01:21:51 am »

Israel has modern troop carriers, tanks, and one of the finest air forces in the world. How are you supposed to fight them? It's just as suicidal fighting them conventionally as it is blowing yourself up in a food market. Doesn't make it right, but if you want to win, you do what you have to do.
Yes, Israel does have one of this most advanced militaries in the world.  But the thing is Mellow, the Palistinians don't have to fight them!  Who says they do? Allah? As soon as the Palistinians stop fighting, the Israelis will (contrary to somewhat common opinion).  If the Palistinians were doing what they have to do to win, they would stop fighting right now, and make peace.  That is winning in my mind.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot:
listen BFG, it is a holy war that the euros started.  Nothing we can do that can stop this.  hate is in the blood. Also, BFG...WHY DOESN'T EUROPE DO ANYTHING?  They started this whole mess in the first place.  Also Palestine has a milita-like army called the PLO.  There have been attmpes at peace, but either they were short peaces or unsuccesful.

CHINA WORLD POWER BY 2050.
Meanie, would you suggest to me something that Europe should do that Europe isn't doing?  And by "Europe", do you mean Britain? Or the U.N?  Or do you just not know what the fuck you are talking about?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2004, 01:27:38 am by Gabe » Logged

"The day I tried to live, I wallowed in the blood and mud with all the other pigs... And I learned that I was a liar, just like you."
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2004, 01:29:18 am »

Gabe, neither side will stop fighting because they're too proud and too stubborn. Well, not unless one side gets a drastic change in their ideology.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads