*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 07:33:56 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Arested.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Arested.  (Read 3153 times)
*DAMN Silent Killer
*DAMN
Forum Whore

« on: May 13, 2004, 12:18:37 am »

Heres my delema

Today I was at the back so my freind could take out money to buy paintball, and we all had our paintball guns and one person had a black airsoft pistol.

Somebody saw me with the airsoft pistol.  I had it in my hands for about 10 seconts because my freind said put it under the seat.  2 minutes later 2 squad cars roll up and i get a fucking shotgun pointed at my head.  The tell us to all lay down spread eagle and search the car.  They take my freinds paintball guns and airsoft and i fucking get put in a cop car.  its not my fucking gun, and i was fucking hiding it so what happened, didnt happen.  So now the cop said im facing State, Federal, and bank charges.

How fucked am I

Wasnt my gun
Didnt point it anywhere
Wasnt Real

-*DAMN Silent Killer

Qotes of the week!
?TF6*Kilzo!: I just watched sk own him, and typhy gave up
c| Spetsnaz.
*DAMN Supporter

American Anarchist.

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2004, 12:44:29 am »

If you're under 18 don't worry bout it. If not contact the best lawyer in town. I got mixed up in some BS once and ended up getting charged with 7 felonies (2 counts Aggravated burglary, kidnaping, abduction, theft of a firearm ect..) and ended up only getting a 4th degree misdemeanor that got expunged from my record. I walked because my family hired the best criminal defense attorney in town, but had to shell out $8,000. If you didn't do anything wrong I wouldn't worry.

"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."
 ~Voltaire

"Politics is the womb in which war develops."
~Carl P. G. von Clausewitz
alaric
Forum Whore

What good is life if you don't have freedom?

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2004, 01:02:59 am »

SK, the fact that you were able to write this post means you won't likely get in serious trouble. If they had really wanted your ass you would be in jail right now.

It seems like a big misunderstanding and I'm fairly confident that the cops will understand that. They're just playing it safe, can you imagine what would happen if they let some would-be bank robbers go and they ended up robbing another bank or even killing someone?

Just give it some time to calm down and everything will work out.

btw. how old are you and in what city/state are you in?

"I would rather have incompetence and abuse of power than a group of people who want to bow down to the French and the United Nations." - BTs Ghostsniper, June 17, 2004, 01:44:16 PM
*DAMN Silent Killer
*DAMN
Forum Whore

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2004, 01:07:57 am »

Im not pissed that they did it, because there obviously not gona take chances, im just scared bout charges and the fact that I had a Shotgun in my face and 2 fucking magnums(swear to god, six shooter magnumss) pointed at my head

Im 16 and I live in Minnesota

Qotes of the week!
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2004, 04:16:54 am »

SK, they DID think ya had a gun, so that's pretty much standard police procedure. Be happy they didn't shoot ya.  Wink Glad you're all right though, and I'm sure everything will work out for the best.

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

Respect: The most important thing you'll ever earn

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2004, 04:18:06 am »

... im just scared bout charges and the fact that I had a Shotgun in my face and 2 fucking magnums(swear to god, six shooter magnumss) pointed at my head...
didn't feel lucky, did ya, punk Cool

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2004, 08:58:01 am »

SK, what you have to understand is they were only doing their job. Interesting story for you:

Few weeks ago, some fellow local airsoft players were playing on private property ( their own ), about 100 meters from the road. Someone called 911, saying that they saw men with assaut rifles shooting at one another. Soon after, as my friend Kyle was turning a corner with his Aug, an armed policeman jumped up infront of him holding an MP5; " Drop the gun, NOW! " It took them all of 5 minutes of explaining, the police appologized, and that was the end of it.

One of the problems with airsofts is that they look like real weapons. The police did what they're trained to do.

Cops always do that "you're facing all these charges, and no matter what you say, this was your fault, and blah blah blah". Just be polite and ignore them.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
*DAMN Silent Killer
*DAMN
Forum Whore

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2004, 04:31:12 am »

Well an officer just knocked on my door and talked to my parents and said that I am being prosocuted and the city auturny is doing shit, and the shit is going down.

Fuck this bullshit, i should go to canada.

He said "Federal charges can be upped to."

I hate this, i shoulda blasted him with paintballs...

Qotes of the week!
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2004, 04:36:13 am »

I hate this, i shoulda blasted him with paintballs...

No, you shouldn't have, thing with cops, you may be able to take down one, even 2, but there's always more, blast one with paint and the others blast you with Glocks.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
*DAMN Silent Killer
*DAMN
Forum Whore

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2004, 04:37:00 am »

im fucking kiding

Qotes of the week!
c| Dr. NO

Co||ective

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2004, 06:01:08 am »

Try calling "the best layer in town" or even a few.  Tell him your story over the phone and maybe you'll get some good FREE legal advice.

Do you have to register these airsoft guns at all? (Proof it's not yours)

Did you give a statement?  If so how did it go?

Don't be scared by all this BS the cops are shooting at you.  Take some time to look in to it by seeking legal advice in anyway you can.  90% of arrests start off with BS claims of huge charges, fear not little one!

Finish each day and be done with it.  You have done what you could.  Some blunders and absurdities have crept in;  forget them as soon as you can.  Tomorrow is a new day.  You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.    - Emerson
alaric
Forum Whore

What good is life if you don't have freedom?

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2004, 07:56:41 am »

Minnesota huh? I'm from Minnesota, whereabouts are you located? And where did the incident go down? Maybe there's something I or someone I know can do to help?

Also, what exactly are you being charged with? I'm still surprised they haven't taken you into custody if they're serious about an attempted bank robbery charge.

"I would rather have incompetence and abuse of power than a group of people who want to bow down to the French and the United Nations." - BTs Ghostsniper, June 17, 2004, 01:44:16 PM
Casper
Forum Whore

Shut it

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2004, 08:33:29 am »

I dont know how much this will help but...

couple weeks ago a bunch of kids i know where out playing airsoft out near the end of one of the roads in Juneau AK
when a guy pulled called the cops on him because he saw them with AKs and MP5 and M16s and all that.. so about 10 to 15 mins later the little swat team of Juneau pulls its ass out to the end of the road at around midnight, The cops bust out there with m14s  and Ar 15s pointed at my friends and all that... they ended up with a one of there mags getting broken and 2 confinscaded  guns for a day but it must have been scary i thought it was funny...

i know this isnt exactly the same but.... it shouldnt be that bad...

The marines are so good they took a jeep into some Iraq village trying to get ambushed, they refueled 6 times and did everything they could to get ambushed. and didn't!
Then the same people take in a army jeep and try not to get ambushed and they do. but the marines kill them all and go home.
kos.viper
Forum Whore

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2004, 04:56:20 pm »

Aren't there supposed to be orange tips on the end of every airsoft gun?

kos.viper
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Brain 7
The box said "requires Windows 98 or better"... so I bought a Mac.
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2004, 05:03:22 pm »

Dont all kids pull them off/get rid of them so they look more realistic?

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
BTs_FahQ2

shit stinks, don't touch! drink more! beer shits!

« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2004, 06:05:09 pm »

Just be happy you are under 18 and got caught.  Depending on your state laws it should go fairly okay for you.  You will not escape this unscaved, but you should be able to live a long and non-jailed life for the time being.

In california, if the weapon (toy in this case) is found under your seat, it is yours.  The same goes for drugs and this is usually applied in Federal issues also. So there is no realy fighting this issue.

As for the federal charges, they most likely will be dropped or pleaded out for something really minor.  You did nothing with the weapon to endanger others or with malice, so they don't want to go after you and waste a federal prosecutors time.  Also, if you don't have a previous record (and to get away with this, you better not) they will factor this in greatly in your favor.  Chalk one up to a stupid kid getting one big life learning experience.

What you can expect is a long long probation.  This means anything that looks like a cop would have a problem with it, you better not do it.  You will also be paying some pretty hefty fines, you better learn to kiss your parents asses really well.  I don't think you would have to shell out much in terms of a lawyer.  Just call up the DA's office yourself and see what charges are being filed, actually have a parent do it.  Then ask to see if you can have a private discussion with him/her to work out some sort of plea if the charges look pretty shitty.

All in all, just be happy you are young.  I did so much stupid shit in my life time that I made sure to get done while I was not an adult. As long as it's not violent or heavy theft they dont' want to deal with you.  Call it an overburdoned system.  Dress up nice for court and put your sad face on, you are going to get yelled at pretty bad.

"Forgiveness is between you and your God, My job is to help arrange the meeting."
www.rmgraphix.com
cO.gabe

<< Auto Away Message >>

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2004, 07:03:37 pm »

Nice job scaring the shit outta him Fah... lol.

"The day I tried to live, I wallowed in the blood and mud with all the other pigs... And I learned that I was a liar, just like you."
kos.viper
Forum Whore

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2004, 09:28:33 pm »

Don't they look realistic enough?

kos.viper
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Brain 7
The box said "requires Windows 98 or better"... so I bought a Mac.
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2004, 10:04:31 pm »

Don't they look realistic enough?

They also have a way of giving away your posistion. Your laying in the bushes, covered in moss and branches, with nothing sticking out. . . Except the bright orange tip on your gun.

Gotta love black spray paint.

seth
Forum Whore

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2004, 10:22:51 pm »

, the police appologized,

yeah right ...

OMG another 4 years !!!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads