*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 11:28:00 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Happy May Birthdays!!!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Happy May Birthdays!!!  (Read 1491 times)
BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« on: May 03, 2004, 09:17:42 pm »

Happy Birthday to anyone born during the month of May!

A List of May birthdays is soon to follow, but I'm a bit busy at the moment...lol

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
†FiRE Infection
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Cold, calculated and brutal as greatness requires.

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2004, 09:20:06 pm »

Ghost are you not the one who has been doing this every single month and been asked to stop?  This really is spam and unecessary.  We can see people's birthday's on the forum yes.  No need for you to announce it every month to better your post count.  Maybe make one thread and revive it every month to say happy birthday or use the spam drop box Wink.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2004, 09:23:01 pm by ?FiRE Infection » Logged

Evill: Infection, Hazard, take your duo act back to the Bar & Grill.
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2004, 09:35:53 pm »

Ghost are you not the one who has been doing this every single month and been asked to stop?  This really is spam and unecessary.  We can see people's birthday's on the forum yes.  No need for you to announce it every month to better your post count.  Maybe make one thread and revive it every month to say happy birthday or use the spam drop box Wink.

Actually, I don't recall being asked to stop.  And I don't list the people on this forum's birthday (just a few that I know sometimes).  If you go back and look at the other months I did this for, you will see that it is a list of famous people's birthdays so that the people reading this forum can look at and see who's birthday theirs coincides with.

Again, I don't post on this forum every day to increase my post count.  I could care less how many posts I have (like I've said before, if I cared so much about that I would not have deleted over 400 of them).  Really, the only reason I post here is because I am often times bored at work with nothing better to do.  I find it sometimes relieves stress.

Is it really bothering anyone that I post things like this?  I mean, really, you don't even have to read it.

And lastly, who the hell are you FiRE Infection???  I don't recall seeing you around much in the last year I've been posting on this forum (and yes, I was posting here way before I joined the Forum in September of 2003).

Geez, I just try to do something nice for people and I get bitched at for it.  What a worthless bunch of people in this forum!

lol

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2004, 11:01:14 pm »

Infection has always been around, and he is omnipresent. Smiley

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
Civrock
*DAMN Supporter ][ *DAMN Staff

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2004, 11:15:48 pm »

he's even a GG moderator! Shocked

~Formerly known as "Civic"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/civrock
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2004, 12:09:54 am »

he's even a GG moderator! Shocked

I know, my point being that he is NEVER AROUND, and thus should NOT be a moderator any longer.

Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2004, 12:46:59 am »

"I know, my point being that he is NEVER AROUND, and thus should NOT be a moderator any longer."
He doesn't have to post 20,000 times a day to be an active member. I post maybe once or twice a month, but I still read the forums everyday. Besides, he's still doing his job, which is quite apparent, since he went after your spammy-spam-spammerized post. Leave the poor guy alone!  Smiley

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

†FiRE Infection
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Cold, calculated and brutal as greatness requires.

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2004, 01:46:35 am »

It is true that I do not post here as much as I once did.  And that I am but a shadow of my former posting self for those who can remember Wink.  That is why I was retired from being a Battle League admin.  Though I read every thread of this forum every day and concentrate on my job as a GG Mod.  I have been here longer than you and just because I do not post as much anymore and you don't see my posts doesn't mean I'm not reading everything and checking for threads that need to be moderated.

Now if I really had a big problem with this thread and you making a new one every month I would have locked it and made a big complaint.  It was just a friendly suggestion.  My apology for asking if you had been warned for this.  I just noticed quickly that your name was in the admins warning box so I was only looking out for you to keep from further warnings.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2004, 01:49:23 am by ?FiRE Infection » Logged

Evill: Infection, Hazard, take your duo act back to the Bar & Grill.
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2004, 02:11:53 am »

I just noticed quickly that your name was in the admins warning box so I was only looking out for you to keep from further warnings.

So noted.

Thanks pal!

By the way....I don't think Mauti meant for people to be in the warning box forever....so when does my name get removed from there?  (I think I've been in there for like 3 or 4 months now just for making some really good polls)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2004, 02:13:44 am by BTs_GhostSniper » Logged

crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2004, 02:36:38 am »

Anyway, Ghost, did you know that there is a nifty little calendar feature that shows all the birthdays in the month on the DAMN forums?

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2004, 03:52:40 am »

You know whos bday is in may? MINE! hooah.

The extent of one's abilities is only limited by the restrictions of one's mind
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2004, 04:21:34 am »

I post maybe once or twice a month

541 posts, once a month, 12 months a year, carry the one...

Wow! Mell's been posting on the forum for 45 years!!!!

In other news, Infect is my fourteenth mistress. (The top five in no particular order: Pyrex, Mellow, Covert Sniper, Voods, Cossack) (#'s 6-10 include: Jeb (demoted due to not giving me his premium), Night Hawk, Myst, Flip (demoted due to inactivity), and Davan (promoted cause he's Swedish). (#'s 11-15 include: Nomad, Typhy, Infect, Foxy, Blake) (#'s 16-20 include: Silvio, Ace (I'll hump you even if you don't hump back!), Snake (demoted cause he wouldn't let me come to Iraq with him), Vipe (See Ace's note), Cringe). (#'s 21-25 (at the request of Crypt) Crypt, Snelly, DVS, Beer, Golo.

If you didn't make my list of "SNiPE's Top 25 Mistresses!", you obviously havn't proven yourself worthy.

Anyway, moving on to the point: Because he's my fourteenth mistress, he was appointed Moderator, in case you were wondering how he got the job in the first place.

You'd think I'd have better things to do on a Monday night at 10:30... But that's why you're not on my list.

Huh Huh
« Last Edit: May 04, 2004, 04:40:38 am by -MP5-SNiPE-a2- » Logged

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2004, 04:33:16 am »

OMG Snipe you forgot me. Was that raping the other day love or was it sexual agression?  Sad

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
kos.viper
Forum Whore

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2004, 04:53:19 am »

Where do I redeem my trophy?

kos.viper
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Brain 7
The box said "requires Windows 98 or better"... so I bought a Mac.
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2004, 05:06:51 am »

Anyway, Ghost, did you know that there is a nifty little calendar feature that shows all the birthdays in the month on the DAMN forums?

Yes I do.....but if you notice my past Birthday wishes, they included a bunch of famous people's birthdays (which the DAMN Forum Calendar does not include).
« Last Edit: May 04, 2004, 06:03:42 am by BTs_GhostSniper » Logged

|MP|Cringe

« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2004, 05:36:53 am »

In other news, Infect is my fourteenth mistress. (The top five in no particular order: Pyrex, Mellow, Covert Sniper, Voods, Cossack) (#'s 6-10 include: Jeb (demoted due to not giving me his premium), Night Hawk, Myst, Flip (demoted due to inactivity), and Davan (promoted cause he's Swedish). (#'s 11-15 include: Nomad, Typhy, Infect, Foxy, Blake) (#'s 16-20 include: Silvio, Ace (I'll hump you even if you don't hump back!), Snake (demoted cause he wouldn't let me come to Iraq with him), Vipe (See Ace's note), Cringe). (#'s 21-25 (at the request of Crypt) Crypt, Snelly, DVS, Beer, Golo.

If you didn't make my list of "SNiPE's Top 25 Mistresses!", you obviously havn't proven yourself worthy.

Anyway, moving on to the point: Because he's my fourteenth mistress, he was appointed Moderator, in case you were wondering how he got the job in the first place.

You'd think I'd have better things to do on a Monday night at 10:30... But that's why you're not on my list.

Huh Huh
Gee thx. Honestly, i think i pwn infect.

Evill: Rapid, stfu.
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2004, 06:04:49 am »

Top five, good times. Smiley And yes, 45 years...Has it been that long already? Wink Nah. But I rarely post anymore, except recently, since there's been things to post about, and I did so, dilligently and with stra-te-gery. Grin But yeah. Anyhoo. TOP FIVE!  Grin

Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2004, 09:22:22 pm »

Gee thx. Honestly, i think i pwn infect.

I actually plan on revising the list. Saying infect was 14th was random chance. He might end up around 20-25, and dvs would probably be bumped to #1. Wink

Maybe I should start a different thread (or a moderator could split it into a new thread), cause it has nothing to do with may birthdays.

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
|MP|Nomad
Forum Whore

Go Apple!!

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2004, 09:30:28 pm »

Huh Huh

TY TY TY, 1st I'd like to thank God, if it were not for him, I dont think I would be accepting this award.  I would like to thank anyone who voted for me, I truly feel sluty to be considered Snipes mistress.

The King of Pistoleros
cO.gabe

<< Auto Away Message >>

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2004, 09:36:23 pm »

Don't forget to thank the Academy  Wink

"The day I tried to live, I wallowed in the blood and mud with all the other pigs... And I learned that I was a liar, just like you."
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads