*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 01:20:13 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Worst President Ever...
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Worst President Ever...  (Read 3896 times)
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2004, 11:57:58 pm »

Bah, every publication photoshops their pictures.  It's called color correction, editing, and the other 3 thousand things you do to an image before it is published.  So who knows, if it's on Reuters it would be photoshoped to enhance and not to distort in all likelyhood.

Besides, who fucking cares, goddamn arguing about everything possible.  Maybe his shirt is made from egyptian cotton, does that mean he is going to attack egypt next?

And what if his tighty whities where made by child labor in Africa: does that mean he likes to bang little black boys?

"Perhaps, the most important thing to remember about that which we are faced with: Fascism, at its core, is a fraud. It promises the triumphal resurrection of the nation, and delivers only devastation. Strength without wisdom is a chimera, resolve without competence a travesty."
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2004, 12:10:23 am »

It's called color correction, editing, and the other 3 thousand things you do to an image before it is published

Just about sums it up. how many of you take photographs for work, or scan images and then put them to print or publish without editing them in PS? I don't think i ever have... and i doubt i ever will

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
PY
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2004, 12:13:53 am »

Thanks for being ignorant.....

Why don't you elect the next president because of his penis size douchebag...
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads