*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 01:29:38 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: North American East Side Gamers Meet 2004 - Manhattan Island  (Read 2247 times)
kos.viper
Forum Whore

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2004, 07:49:20 pm »

Come to Detroit and Bucc and I can rock your world.  Wink

kos.viper
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Brain 7
The box said "requires Windows 98 or better"... so I bought a Mac.
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2004, 01:50:12 am »

Evening All North American East Side Gamers:

An idea have entered my mind this late late ass night and i would like to hear some feed-back on it.

Ssick told me he was coming to the bay area (this is where Doc lives [California]) and we thought...FUCK!  Let's hook up!  

No, No! Dude, you don't have to go fucking and hooking up in order to get ppl to visit you!

;-)

"Perhaps, the most important thing to remember about that which we are faced with: Fascism, at its core, is a fraud. It promises the triumphal resurrection of the nation, and delivers only devastation. Strength without wisdom is a chimera, resolve without competence a travesty."
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2004, 02:03:11 am »

And when the hell is the So Cal drunk night?

I know there are at least a few of us who live in the LA area.

On a related note, anyone going to E3?

"Perhaps, the most important thing to remember about that which we are faced with: Fascism, at its core, is a fraud. It promises the triumphal resurrection of the nation, and delivers only devastation. Strength without wisdom is a chimera, resolve without competence a travesty."
Mr. Lothario
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Suck mah nuts.

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2004, 03:09:47 am »

Roger on E3, woot. Oh, and I'm looking for somebody or somebodies to split a hotel room with in LA, or better yet, somebody to crash with. : D I'm going to be renting a car to make the drive from San Diego to LA, but it's a three-hour commute, and I did that every day of E3 last year. I'm trying my damndest to avoid it this time.

"How is the world ruled and how do wars start? Diplomats tell lies to journalists and then believe what they read." - 19th-century Austrian press critic Karl Kraus

Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'". -- Schlock Mercenary
c| Dr. NO

Co||ective

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2004, 03:10:33 am »

And when the hell is the So Cal drunk night?

I know there are at least a few of us who live in the LA area.

On a related note, anyone going to E3?

E3?  I thought of this since i'm already going to be seeing Ssickboy and i remeber him telling me something about a huge '[01]' clan gathering...since i don't go out east much i figure it a good idea.

Finish each day and be done with it.  You have done what you could.  Some blunders and absurdities have crept in;  forget them as soon as you can.  Tomorrow is a new day.  You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.    - Emerson
Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2004, 04:34:42 am »

Hmm, E3 seems to start the day of my last final. That means I guess I'm up for any Socal drunk night (f I still have a car).

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
c| Dr. NO

Co||ective

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2004, 06:00:25 am »

...the hell is E3?

Finish each day and be done with it.  You have done what you could.  Some blunders and absurdities have crept in;  forget them as soon as you can.  Tomorrow is a new day.  You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.    - Emerson
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2004, 08:23:26 am »

Er. No?

It's only the best gaming/electronics/fun new shite expo ever. And it's held in LA, in the Staples center.

Mr. Lothario
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Suck mah nuts.

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2004, 09:26:12 am »

May 12-14, IIRC. But you have to be affiliated with the gaming industry to get in. It's a trade show, not a show show.

"How is the world ruled and how do wars start? Diplomats tell lies to journalists and then believe what they read." - 19th-century Austrian press critic Karl Kraus

Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'". -- Schlock Mercenary
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2004, 07:43:52 pm »

May 12-14, IIRC. But you have to be affiliated with the gaming industry to get in. It's a trade show, not a show show.

I'm highly confident I can finangle an E3 pass or two. I'll need to do some research into it, but I know some ppl who know some ppl.

Mr. Lothario
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Suck mah nuts.

« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2004, 10:13:27 pm »

Registration ended several weeks ago. You may still be able to pull it off, but time is against you.

cO.Vickedson

« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2004, 05:40:25 am »

Much of the [01] clan does live in the New York City area...in fact alot of us know each other well and always hang out anyway so we are definately down for a "summit"....

Myself, Carbon, Vegito, and Myth....well, Myth just moved to Miami, all live right around here and have had the pleasure of Ssickboy attending one of my illustrious house parties...Crazy mutherfucker hung out for at least an hour before letting me know who he was, that was fuckin funny.

Anyways, let me know what you guys want to do.  I can easily have a party at my place where there will be tons of ass and kegs galore....just like high school.  Or we can go out, whatever you're feelin.  Maybe we can get Collins to drive over from Wisconsin...he stayed at my crib for a couple days a while back.....or we could drag the infamous Scrabbler out of Queens and let him preach Mormonism to us.............

Whatever it is it's cool.  On a side note I have been traveling to LA alot recently for a project I'm working on out there...for anyone who's interested I'm working on designing the new Supreme clothing store on Fairfax Ave. in Hollywood, go check it out.  I'll be back out over the summer for most likely a big opening party with Tony Hawk and Jamie Thomas types there so I'll let all the LA heads know and you can come by...

BTW, I think Revolt is heading to E3 this year I think so hit him up and punch him in the mouth for me.

"...........dodge this......|wham|!?"
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2004, 06:33:36 am »

just like high school.  

you kids are so young. ;-)

Feel likes only ... two years ago i was drinking so much i'd puke all over my girlfriend when I nailed her. The memories.

cO.Vickedson

« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2004, 08:55:02 pm »

Feel likes only ... two years ago i was drinking so much i'd puke all over my girlfriend when I nailed her. The memories.

Well....  I never did that, but hey....whatever floats yur boat.

c| Dr. NO

Co||ective

« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2004, 04:44:31 am »

Hey Wick, sounds great man!  Where abouts do you live?  Not sure how far i'll be able to get...hope your on M. island.

cO.Vickedson

« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2004, 06:34:16 pm »

I live in Midtown Manhattan.

I work a block from where Ssickboy lives apparently.

Ssickboy

« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2004, 02:09:57 am »

I work a block from where Ssickboy lives apparently.

and I think that information should remain undisclosed.  Cause I wouldn't want online threats to know that I live at First Avenue and 46th Street, New York 10001.  

King of Pop's in town right now.  Gonna get some drinks tonight.  

A house party would be cool.   A night on the town would also be a blast.  

« Last Edit: May 02, 2004, 03:15:28 am by Ssickboy » Logged

Retire Bush
cO.Vickedson

« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2004, 06:21:54 am »

Cause I wouldn't want online threats to know that I live at First Avenue and 46th Street, New York 10001.  

Liar.....there's no way 1st and 46th is in the 10001 zip code.  Because that was my old zip code back when I live at 7th Ave and 27th Street.

callin you out!

but whatever, keep us informed fellas

cO.Kuza

because we call blunts bleezies

« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2004, 07:08:54 am »

Doc, when you get back you can come meet up with gabe, blufire , venom and I.

We could go to the Wired Nextfest or somthing. PM me when you get back

is it 2008 yet?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads