*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 09, 2024, 04:16:08 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  KoS Be brave and CB non newbie clans
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: KoS Be brave and CB non newbie clans  (Read 3886 times)
Grifter
God bless the freaks

Detroit, where the weak are killed and eaten

« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2001, 06:30:01 pm »

Just to make sure you all understand... I only made one little negative comment about KoS.. I give all due respect to them as a clan, and Ultimo and Ass(assin) as BL admins.  They deserve it.

I have a legit reason for questioning the practice of Ultimo not allowing CB's without him (and, as I already stated, this is his right).  That reason is he gave us much shit for trying to wait for our best players to be online... I heard it from both Ultimo and Electronicjo when I wanted to wait for CIV to show up.  So, the trash talking done back then by you guys is the ONLY reason I think I can give you shit about it.  
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
SiGmA_X
Forum Whore

Take a look to the sky before you die

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2001, 10:19:58 am »

DeadZone - No using my clan's name. You are not in Clan DeltaForce, and have no right in using the name or tag.

Assassin - DeadZone isn't me or one of my friends. He is a imposter.

BlackMagic - If I had more member's, you would be on the CB Tray, heh. And about not having members, I have no intrest in having members... I am happy in my own clan, as a "Army of one", heh.

-Th3 Sp0t [Romulus]

-SiGmA_X
Dual AMD XP1800+ (OC'd 1.8GHz with air), GeForce4Ti4400 (OC'd 300/600 with air), 2x60GB Seagate HDDs, 80GB IBM HDD, 1GB DDR333 PC-2700

Grifter, RIP

Black Sheep

"did enjoy it once. And it scared me. Bad."-Carlos Hathcock

« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2001, 10:28:33 am »

hahaha, "army of one" **wipes tear from eye** anyway, its ovious that Deadzone isnt rom, because rom knows that KOS battled tons of veteran clans, and unless he was TRYING to make himself look like an idiot.....

"Why, they couldn't hit an elephant at this dist..."
final words of Major General John Sedgwick. sniped by Sgt. Grace of the 4th Georgia Infantry  on May 9, 1864.
800 yrds.

Don't take life too seriously,
no one makes it out alive.
KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2001, 03:01:17 pm »

?I don't think it was a mistake not to join KoS just because their win record is high.

Postal, when i asked you if you were interested in joining +-KoS-+, it was before we even started clan battleing. And i do think i remember you asking me to  put you on the +-KoS-+ roster as a "+-KoS-+ ally" but i disagreed with that idea. So dont make it seem like i tried to pick you up for kos just because we had, and still have a great record.

I guess i am just kind of sad that KoS (a recently new clan) is in 1st.

Sorry once again,
? DF| DeadZone

Hmmmm..... What do you consider a new clan Huh Geek USA (my first recruit) was recruited on June 27th. So are you trying to say that a clan which is almost in 4 months of existence is a new clan ?? how weird. Do some more research........

That reason is he gave us much shit for trying to wait for our best players to be online... I heard it from both Ultimo and Electronicjo when I wanted to wait for CIV to show up.

Grift.... I would like to apologize for that situation. At the time i was feeling very nervous and anxious about the SWAT clan battle because i knew if we lost....poeple would think that +-KoS-+ was not a great clan. I remember trying to set up a clan battle with Swat for a very long time and in that situation, i think Swat had over 4 different Swats online. You told me you wanted to wait for Civ to get online, and yea it mad me upset. Its my fault, i should have respected that decision... Sorry. Sad

link=board=GR&num=1002495565&start=20#21 date=10/09/01 at 06:19:58]
You are not in Clan DeltaForce, and have no right in using the name or tag.

Romulus, in saying that he has no right in using the delta force tag, you have no right to wear it either. Maybe you are not aware of this but the U.S Special Ops team is called Delta Force, and they are risking their lives protecting the U.S.A right now in our war against terrioism and afganistan....so stfu.

Clan +-KoS-+ 6/26/01 - present

*DAMN BL Season 1 & 2 Rouge Spear Champions
jn.blackhand
Special Forces

« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2001, 05:09:43 pm »

wait. romulus' delta force is based on a real group???

next thing you'll be saying is that the CIA is also some real organization. lol.
KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2001, 05:23:43 pm »

Actually, Romulus is so dumb, he probably doesnt even know its based on a real group, thats why i was pointing out he has no right to wear a delta force tag. period.

SiGmA_X
Forum Whore

« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2001, 06:19:51 pm »

Utl. I do in fact know that DeltaForce is over in the Middle East and that it's team members are risking their lifes for us. One of my friends from school's dad was in DeltaForce in 'Nam for four year's, in fact, and he went on many mission's.

-Romulus

-SiGmA_X
Dual AMD XP1800+ (OC'd 1.8GHz with air), GeForce4Ti4400 (OC'd 300/600 with air), 2x60GB Seagate HDDs, 80GB IBM HDD, 1GB DDR333 PC-2700

Grifter, RIP

KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2001, 07:33:44 pm »

So answer me one question :

What gives you the right to wear the tag ??

Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2001, 08:14:23 pm »

Ultimo, no worries with me.  I'm just explaining for the masses what you and I worked out long ago.  My point, which was not said well... and was missed because I didn't say it well... was that I could say only that one little thing bad about KoS... and I even still had a reason to.  So the thing is... people that didn't have that little confrontation with Ultimo (again, no worries) about who's in a CB... doesn't really have a reason to question even that.  

A pretty long winded way to say to those who like to bash the guy on top to shut the fuck up unless and until you have a real reason to bash someone.

So Ultimo, sorry if you thought I was brining up things that were done and buried... It just didn't come out right.  

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2001, 09:05:54 pm »

Well,

1) Officially, there is no such unit as "Delta Force"...it is a myth (because the Pentagon denies its existance) that supposedly is comprised of the best of the best Navy SEALs.

2) Romulus, you are the worst liar ever. For one, even if your friend's dad was in Delta Force, he would not be allowed to mention it. Secondly, no one, even Navy SEALs were subjected to four years of active duty in Vietnam.

3) Blackhand, what do you expect from someone who cant think of an original acronymn?

4) I still believe this guy is one of Romulus' cronies

5) Romulus, you infact dont have a fucking clue exactly what Spec Ops units are in the Middle East. Only units we know about are the bigger units from Ft. Bragg and the 10th Mtn. Division. Spec Ops deployments are highly classified.

Now that I have done my 30 seconds of venting, back to studying for the SAT for this saturday...grrrrrr

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
SiGmA_X
Forum Whore

« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2001, 09:15:21 pm »

So answer me one question :

What gives you the right to wear the tag ??

Reason's: Beacuse I want to and because I clamed the Clan's name first. What give's SWAT reason's? What give's FBI reason's?

-SiGmA_X

Grifter, RIP

KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2001, 09:46:51 pm »

Whats gives CIA's reasons. Forgot that one. LOL Grin

Yeah no problem Grifter, thanks for clarifying that though. I thought you were stilled pissed off in the back of your mind. O well, case closed.

jn.blackhand
Special Forces

« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2001, 10:43:02 pm »

OMG. Ther's an elite spekial force called Gi Joe. I know because my uncs friend sarved in the civil war for 2 yers and went on mny cavalry charges. so stfu. im r0x0rs. my website is dap1ac3.cjb.net i 0wn3d you. my server is da b0mb. i own hypermart. my dad traded in his fifth bmw and forfitted my drivers license so i could  drive a go kar t to the war and see sitting bull die. it was tight.

-----

Psyco, NSA didn't "exist" until the 70s. Even then, the whole operation was very hush, hush.

That's why the NSA has earned the nicknames, Never Say Anything and No Such Agency. Smiley

However, regardless if there is a delta force or not, there is definately a whole slew of very elite groups, many of which, we won't ever know about.

But back to the point, yep, Romulus is a dumbass.
Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2001, 11:10:12 pm »

Ultimo, it's all good.  Not mad at all.  Like I said, I just didn't make my point right.

Rom, SWAT is not a proper name.  CIA is the name of an agency... SWAT is just an FLA for Special Weapons and Tatics.  There is no real single SWAT, unlike FBI, CIA, SEALs, Delta, etc. et.al.  As for me... I like the imagination found in many names, but don't care much... it's what a clan is and does that matters.  CIA wasn't bad because of what they were named.... it's because of how they acted and they they full of newbies that couldn't CB.

Ass(assin) and Blackie, There were people that did 3 and 4 tours in Vietnam.... not many, and they all did it because they really wanted to.  Stormin' Norman spent more then a couple years over there (the first 2 were when he was attached to the CIA, training the southern army) - they just ran his Bio on A&E two weeks ago.  You are completely correct about anyone being part of Special Ops not talking about it today.  I have a buddy that is a real Navy Seal (we were on the same swim team for years) he doesn't speak of anything he's done, or even speculate on it with us.  All we do know is that he's "not available" at the moment.  He left town abrubtly and isn't answering his e-mail... so either he's over there now, or just staged somewhere under a communications blackout.... the only reason I'd say that is because when he's been on ship for training, he has had access to his e-mail in the past.  Oh, and to be clear.... he's been out of touch since Sept 11, not just this past week.  I personally think that there have been spec war teams in Afghanistan since the 12th or 13th, to help coordinate with the Northern Alliance if nothing else.  But that's just me speculating.

KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2001, 11:16:02 pm »

Well +-KoS-+ was finally stoped today.....sad.....so sad...

Me and Viper Faced *DAMN, Bondo and Zak. We played in Rainbow six (NOT RS) and lost 4 games to 6. It was a very close battle however Bondo's hosting capabilities pulled threw for *DAMN. There was a instance in game 9 where i think i was about to win and there was a mysterious case of crashing.... but nevermind that. They played very well. So now we are 1-1 in r6, and still 13-0 in rs. That is all.

6.Dr.??SsSt.qc
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2001, 04:19:57 am »

Hello folks,

I havent been in here in a while...I see not much has changed...Rom is still as retarded as ever...except for now he has a little retarded friend as well...who the fudge is Deadzone and why did he even open his ass to speak...?

Yo Grif, Ass, blackie, Ace, Ulti, SBD, ejo...

In closing I would like to say that the dumbass is a natural occurence in the wild. Unfortunately a few find their way to the city and then we are unwillingly exposed to them. They are, for the most part, harmless enough, the only thing to worry about is the constant spewing of stupidity...Altogether the Dumbass is a great mocking target.

Grin Grin Wink Wink Smiley Smiley

pssst...electronic jo is TEH DEVIL!! Wink
*DAMN Postal Worker
*DAMN [SF]

Why don't you make like a tree...and get the fuck

« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2001, 09:19:41 am »

Ultimo,you know as well as I do that I didn't mean that comment the way you made it sound. ?That was a comment made in retrospect. ?Looking back I don't think it would have mattered for me to join KoS. I'm saying as now...looking at your record, I do not feel as if i had missed out on anything in KoS. ?And that KoS Ally thing? ?Buh? ?Joke. ?You don't think I was serious...do you?

Anyway, I still have some respect for you now...not as much as before...(you have changed). ?I was here coming to your aid and you make me out to be the bad guy? ?Well thank you, pal. ?Here I am trying to make up for stuff that's happened between us and you call me out this way? ?Shame on you.

OH, and about the Delta Force thing...There was no Delta Force in NAM. ?They were referred to as LRPS. ?Long Range Recon Patrol. ?There was however a training center called Recondo School that was the "Home of the Delta Force Detachment" ?and seeing how only a few hundred guys went there...and most of them were killed (durring the school. ?The final test was to actually ?go out and conduct a recon mission in enemy territory while the actuall class was basic Grunt stuff), I find it hard to believe that your friends dad was actually in Delta Detachment let alone Nam.

The "Delta Force" that we know now crosstrains with the GSG-9, SAS, Rangers, SEALs, MFR, ect. ?All those SpecOp types. ?Assassin was right when he said that the pentagon denys any knowledge of Delta Force (much like Area 51) ?We know it exists...its just a matter of the gov't saying it doesn't to protect their hides when something dirty goes down. ?Kinda like the guys from Mission: Impossible. ?Eh, Anyway...your friends dad wasn't in ?Delta durring Nam.

*DAMN Postal Worker
Precious_Roy
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2001, 10:16:57 am »

*sigh*
well, now I've finally stopped laughing at the rampant stupidity in here. I feel so much better after that. Thanks guys.

Original names?  No one on GR has any creativity fools.  I haven't seen anything very original since.... The Janitors?
KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2001, 10:23:20 am »

Anyway, I still have some respect for you now...not as much as before...(you have changed).

Postal..... i apologize, but when i read what you said about me asking you to join kos, i enterprited it as " I will stay loyal to *DAMN even though kos has a nice record" and i am sorry for that. Now you say that i have changed.....but then again look at yourself. People change...... We arent the same guys that used to rape 8 people in rogue spear demo anymore, i understand that. With the constant attacking on +-KoS-+, Yea i probably aint no fun loving guy or anything....but what do you expect. A man has to bring his guard up when his clan is being attacked all the time. So yea..... I apologize.

*DAMN Postal Worker
*DAMN [SF]

Why don't you make like a tree...and get the fuck

« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2001, 02:43:48 pm »

Ult, I think we should go back to the good old days for a bit.  Next time we're both on, let us nail some people in the Met.  You with your PDW and me with my UMP.

*DAMN Postal Worker
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads