*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 09, 2024, 04:19:05 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  KoS Be brave and CB non newbie clans
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: KoS Be brave and CB non newbie clans  (Read 3903 times)
DF| DeadZone
« on: October 07, 2001, 06:59:24 pm »

hi everyone

I would like to say to KoS that you guys are pussy's!
OMG you only cb newbie clans that just started , that is why you have so many wins, i heard you guys cbed Virus and lost, but too bad you guys made it a friendly cb! Have some guts, jeeze. Cb a good clan like pysco, SEALS, six,swat,damn(dont pussy out),ice, and sac.
oh and i feel that kit's record shouldnt go under the same ranks for the BL. MAUTI FIX THIS!!! please! and i feel that the adminstrator for the battle league shouldnt be an administrator
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged
DF| DeadZone
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2001, 07:00:53 pm »

clan* not admin for the last sentence
?{RiP}? Vapor

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2001, 08:32:25 pm »

Hey,

First of all, you have no right to say that. And let me tell you a lil story. Ok, well KoS only basically plays RS but they play R6 to CB. So one nite when I was in SEALs me and ace decided to CB with KoS Ultimo and KoS Viper. Well, they beat us. Job well done there. It was a good CB. No bickering and it went into double overtime because it was tied after 10. So don't be calling them pussies for CBing newbie clans, because their record is something like 18-0. And that pretty much means that they probably CBed all the real clans (god knows there are very few of them) and now they CBing whoever they can. So just leave them alone.

"From this day to the ending of the World,
. . . we in it shall be remembered
. . . we band of brothers."

Henry V
William Shakespeare
SilentbutDeadly

heh heh BLAH!

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2001, 09:33:43 pm »

u told us to cb swat? we already did.  U told us to cb damn, ice, psyco? we are more than ready and willing.  U told us to cb sac? WE DONT PLAY R6 THAT MUCH SO SHUT UR MOUTH

u really dont have much of a right to talk shit about kos, but  Its expected from not as mature people.  I'm used to it, and your tirade  here doesnt do anything except make you look like a dumbass immature fool .  

BLAH! thats how i feel about   u Grin

Blah!~ This has been a posting by SBD
kos.viper
Forum Whore

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2001, 09:35:02 pm »

Ok you fucking no name pussy, there is no clan DF and ur not even listed as a player on GR

.... First off if u have even taken ur fucking dumbass over to the KoS site and taken a look at the cb's, u might of seen that was HAVE in fact cb almost all of the clans, but they have not been all official. ?

So far the only clan taht we have lost to is PsYcO cuz they be bad Wink...... and uh Deadfuck, we have cb'd SWAT and as Vapor said, we cb'd SEALs too... so i think you should shut ur fucking pussy mouth... and i dont believe u have rights to all us pussies, mb u should try to become a better player then accuse us of being "pussies".... ?

Oh, and btw... if you were smart enuff, you would be able to tell from the stats in the BL and the news in the BL that we have not infact only battlled newbie clans...

Embarrassed Roll Eyes

kos.viper
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Brain 7
The box said "requires Windows 98 or better"... so I bought a Mac.
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2001, 09:45:36 pm »

you all dont get it, this DF| character is either
A) Romulus, or
B) one of his cronies

Also, us administrators(Ultimo and myself) are doing a hell of a good job. Even Mauti himself said so. I have a lot of respect for KoS and would like to meet them in combat for round two...because round one was close (6-4 us) and also because PsYcO vs KoS is always a good fight.

As for KiT, they disbanded, so WTF are you talking about. KoS is a good clan and your accusation that they fight newbie clans only comes because often, that is all there is to fight at any given time. It would be really interesting to reveal your true self so we could all rip on you some more.

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
Grifter
God bless the freaks

Detroit, where the weak are killed and eaten

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2001, 10:04:37 pm »

I have to stick right up for Ultimo and Ass(assin) here.  I think they have both done a hella job as BL administrators.  Not only have they been fair and worked hard to keep the ladder as up to date as I've ever seen it... but they are willing to discuss their decisions in an open forum, and even take advise from some of the more respectible people around here.  Sorry, but they've put up with too much of this shit.  I haven't always agreed with either one of them, but they are both deserving of my respect for the job they've done (and continue to do).  So until sombody has something bad to say about them that can be backed up with a little proof (or it at least comes from a reliable, known source), don't make yourself look like such a dumbass.  Shit, nobody liked Rom, and these two guys defended him against a newbie with a chat log of what happened... what in the hell makes someone think that they should be booted just because they belong to a clan.  Who here doesn't??  (Besides Vapor... and a few others that are just "between clans").

As to the issue of KoS CB'ing only newbie clans.... hell, Ultimo challenges every clan he sees.  I only wish I knew how he talks them into CB's... since I can't.  And yes, KoS beat SWAT.  But SWAT and KoS and PsYcO can't just cb each other all the time... that would be stupid and boring.  So, all you clans out there that say "why don't you pick on sombody your own size" (because that's what this argument is), I say have some damn pride in your clan.  The only way to get better is to CB with the big boys.  I know that SWAT isn't going to participate in any "Friendly CB's" as they are just a stupid way for clans that are unsure of themselves to practice, without letting a deserving clan the chance to move up the ladder.

The only bad thing I can say about KoS at all is that Ultimo wont let them CB without him... and that's his right as the leader of the clan.

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
electronicjo
Special Forces

up from a sub 60 feet below...

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2001, 10:12:59 pm »

OMG!, no explanation needed....we always get shit like this....
+-KOS-+ DESTRUCTO
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2001, 10:14:32 pm »

Roll Eyes Grin

Deadman...boooooooooo fuckin hooooooooo

Deadman any fuckin day you want us you got us....

That goes for all the clans in GR...

ANYDAY OR ANYTIME WE CB....

SO STOP YOUR CRYING AND STEP YOUR ASS UP....

pussy

+-KoS-+ Destructo

What the fuck did you call me?
SilentbutDeadly

heh heh BLAH!

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2001, 10:17:03 pm »

well grift, i dont mind that rule of ults, cause he's kinda FUCKIN AWSOME at rs.  or at least better than me, and thats's hard to do  Wink

BLAH! heh

Blah!~ This has been a posting by SBD
KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2001, 10:21:08 pm »

OMG, this is gonna take a while......

First off.... i appreciate everyone's respect for +-KoS-+ and sticking up for us (vapor, assassin). However, this is not the first time some arrogant big headed fuck talked shit about +-KoS-+. I mean, shit talking always comes to the best clans.

i heard you guys cbed Virus and lost, but too bad you guys made it a friendly cb! Have some guts, jeeze.

OK. Referring to that comment : +-KoS-+ was willing to make that a REAL clan battle the whole time. When i asked Sniper-Man to clan battle he said "only if we do it as friendly". So we were not the people that asked for a friendly, and we dont deserve to be critized by it. Its too bad because it could have been our first loss, congrats to ViRuS once again.

Cb a good clan like pysco, SEALS, six,swat,damn(dont pussy out),ice, and sac.

OK....Obviously you dont keep up on currect affairs... Are you aware of the USA and the terroism war ? i wouldnt be suprised if it was the first news to you.... +-KoS-+ has cb'ed Swat, SEALs, Psyco. We beat Swat and SEALs, however lost to psyco (gj assassin and psyco).Also i would like to mention that SiX doesnt clan battle, so it is impossible to fight them....dumbass....

The only bad thing I can say about KoS at all is that Ultimo wont let them CB without him... and that's his right as the leader of the clan.

You know, alot of people have been critizing me about this issue....however i do it for one simple reason. If we do happen to lose, i want to learn from my mistakes...i mean hell, thats what clan battling is all about...LEARNING. Also, i believe i would like to blame myself then have to take my anger out on somebody in my clan.

In closing.... DF| Deadzone, i would like to ask to you reviel yourself.... if you got some balls then you wouldnt fucking critize the #1 clan without letting people get a chance to critize you. Hiding behind a name (Romulus's clan by the way) is a Pussy thing to do, and you call +-KoS-+ pussies. b    a    h !

Clan +-KoS-+ 6/26/01 - present

*DAMN BL Season 1 & 2 Rouge Spear Champions
Bondo
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2001, 10:52:00 pm »

For the record, I challanged KoS to R6 CB last week telling them to find a time and we would be there and I haven't heard from them since.  They also told me that most of them don't play R6.  I won't say that is because they are avoiding it, but if they don't want to CB R6 they should be listed on that ladder.  BTW, I am desperately looking for a R6 CB for DAMN to fight in but no one wants too, just send us a few time options and I'll make sure we have enough there to CB.
+-KoS-+ DESTRUCTO
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2001, 10:52:28 pm »

ppl always criticize the way thing are worked for Kos...mainly that Ulti has to be on for a cb...

What is wrong with that anyway???

Ulti has a right to do what he wishes with his own clan, when you have your own you can do whatever you want..

Wouldn't you want the most talented ppl on your clan to fight cb's???

Hell i would...

Deadman a.k.a Romulus can talk all the shit he wants, until he is 12-0 or has a respectable clan with respectable members like everyone else, he has no right to open that fat ass mouth of his to critisize.....Here at KoS we cb any who ask us, half the time we have ot go out and look for one.....

I commend the way Grifter got away from the wife to comment and Assasin for standing up for what is right and responsible...

Deadman you are a poor excuse of an RS player....if i was in your clan or the leader of the clan you are in i would be ashamed and astonished how much you talk shit.,..

YOUR ALL SHOW AND NO GO LITTLE BOY!!

To me you are a piece of trash and your name being on this forum or even in GR is a disgrace to what is good..

so for the good of this forum, the admins and all the players on RS...

PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS AND REVEAL YOURSELF TO THE RS WORLD....

because i'm sure everyone would like to meet you....

fuck you

+-Kos-+ Destructo Grin
KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2001, 11:02:38 pm »

For the record, I challanged KoS to R6 CB last week telling them to find a time and we would be there and I haven't heard from them since.

Bondo : i would have to disagree with that comment. When you confronted me about a possible R6 battle, i said "sure" and you said you would get back to me. I think it was about 5 days ago when you came back online and said that you want to, and that you will make sure *DAMN is online when I want to clan battle. I remember saying to you that whenever *DAMN is online, and +-KoS-+ has R6 players online, we would accept the challenge. Once again, i want to CB, dont think we are pussies too....

Geoff Russel
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2001, 11:08:28 pm »

Hey, it's GORF everyone
Tongue
from DA, CIA, MI6, and currently FBI......
WHATEVER.....

1st off, i would like to say that the post about KoS is absolutly bullshit, they are the best in the world.  They can take out anyone, anytime, NO QUESTIONS ASKED.  Even though Ultimo didn't let me into KoS, i am still going to say that they OWN.  Like, it's not even funny.  I have ulti on the HBS and he's comin around the corner, and i start firing my PDW a half second in advance to hit him......   and yet 5 secs later, i am looking at a screen with a red cross next to my name.  They are INSANELY good.  anyway, it's bedtime 4 me, i'll vent about this later.

G-NIGHT ALL   Smiley    
<FBI>Gorf?
<=KSK>= Bl?ck M?gic
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2001, 11:12:46 pm »

Roll Eyes Dude suck it up and stop bitching, KoS is a great clan and they dont just cb newbie clans, so suck it up dont bitch cuz DF sucks
Bondo
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2001, 09:46:44 am »

Sorry for the misunderstanding Ultimo.  I thought you were going to find out when you could do the CB and then tell me.  Either way, who are R6 players so I know who I should be looking for online to CB.  I guess we can make it a 2v2 if it is going to be a spontaneous CB.
KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2001, 12:23:36 pm »

I believe the current r6 eligable players in +-KoS-+ are HockeyGuy, Viper?, Electronicjo, punisher, and myself. Sorry if i left anyone out, but i dont really know many r6 players being that we specialize in Rogue Spear.

*DAMN Postal Worker
*DAMN [SF]

Why don't you make like a tree...and get the fuck

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2001, 01:07:22 pm »

Look, I've said my share of negatice things on KoS...as well as good things too.  Ult and I were once very good friends...I don't know what happened there, but I'd rather not go into it.  (Pressed for time, Im in Computer Prog Class) KoS is a good clan with above average players.  Just because they may have started with new clans and whatnot doesn't mean that they are scared of "older" clans.  I don't think thats the case.  I have to give KoS props for CBing more than anyone.  
Now, once Ult had approaced me with an offer to join KoS.  Like I am now, I was in *DAMN.  I politely said that I would think about it...but after a moment I said to myself "*DAMN is my home...I can't leave it for this other clan."  I don't think it was a mistake not to join KoS just because their win record is high.  I've found more in *DAMN then I could ever hope in another clan.  I respect KoS (even though It may seem that I don't sometimes...Sry Ult) and I wish them the best of luck.
Now to the other guys...don't target a clan just because they are winning.  It isn't everything.  I see *DAMN as not the "greatest" or "most powerful" clan...but I'm willing to bet I enjoy myself here more than I would any other.  Its fun here...I've made lots of new friends while staying in contact with the old ones from my early days here.  So guys, in closing, it really doesn't matter if a rival clan is winner or not.  Don't try to make people disrespect them just because your jealous.  They worked hard...give em some credit.  

*DAMN Postal Worker
DF| DeadZone
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2001, 03:41:49 pm »

I would like to apoligize.. i have accused the clan with out doing research as most of you already stated. I guess i am just kind of sad that KoS (a recently new clan) is in 1st. Well i would like to say that i was truthfully wrong and would like to offer my hand in friend ship to all those i have upsetted. I just accused you of that cuz when i look at the damn sites. it says KoS vs some new clan... But yet i should have looked at KoS's site to see the truth.. Yet again i was wrong.. and i was proven that KoS is a truely great clan.

Sorry once again,
  DF| DeadZone
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads