*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 09, 2024, 12:25:47 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  to bander: hypocrisy
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: to bander: hypocrisy  (Read 2248 times)
jn.blackhand
Special Forces

« on: October 17, 2001, 05:57:58 pm »

hy?poc?ri?sy (h-pkr-s)
n. pl. hy?poc?ri?sies
1.      The practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues that one does not hold or possess; falseness.
2.      An act or instance of such falseness.

? But it seems Nerds like the ones who love bashing and throwing cursewords after my name (lol - kindergarden style)?

?regards idiots (mauti these forums are "poisoned" for me - everytime i log into our own website i get abused by those shithead comments!)?

?Why? Cuz u are overweighted fat americans - who dont get a good enough education to check out anything that takes place 10 miles away from your neighborhood. the only thing u are interested is waving your flag, cheering to whatever your president says and watching CNN (if there is no sit-com on another channel).?

? Ace u are a nationalist and if u would have grown up during 1938 - 1945 here some facists would have had their pure joy with your thinking i guess (its easy to replace a flag and wave with another one).

U are at the same damn point as the fukcing nazis have been once: We are the number 1 race/nation and all other nations are just nations with degenerated underlings?

?Ace and the other (for my taste 100%) morons?

?All of u who feel personal offended by my "fat, uneducated" statement: Okay you CAN feel offended. Cuz i knew when i posted this, that only guys where these attributes fit on would take it personal. Gotcha morons.?

?Grift and the others here who waste my once so beloved forums: Go to hell with your advices to me how to "discuss" here. I dont care what people like u think about me - u are not the kind of people i wanna have props from. and i dont care if i loose your respect - i spit on your "respect" - u are unable to respect human life at all - so i dont need your fukcing idiot respect at all.?

?Bah - i am trying to explain things to some morons again but i should already know they have nothing in their brain than a (i must say it IS beautiful) flag (uuuhhhh kill civilians is NECASSERY but our FLAG will NEVER touch the ground - uhuuu!!! wow "the patriot". disgusting!).?  

?And if it is so i bet: they all SPIT on u and will not need the blessings of bloodthirsty people like u who arent any better than the asshole bin laden.
warmongers, nationalists, little wheenies
go to hell and stay there a long time pls.?

? I dont hate u cuz u are american - i just hate you cuz u are a violent - brainless - nationalist, whose stupid comments arent really worth arguing with.?

?Its easy for u to hide behind the whole bunch of anti-moslemic people here on "my" forums or on GR cuz u are not alone - one warmonger is backing the comments of the other (when i deliver political facts, you bash em aside and answer some patriotic bullshit instead).?

? It really doesnt interest me a bit if u lost respect for *DAMN or all your respect for me. I dont respect morons of your kind so keep that shit for yourself.?

?i ve to say sorry if some of ur ignorant bullshit is so full of crap - so that my "ape-like" english (or should i say "american") skills are not able to understand em as u really meant em.?

?(Mr. Grifter - u managed to make me that upset on u so its very unlikely u would earn any respect from any other afghan or afghan woman. no need to keep up your fake respect for us - thanks.). ?

?But it seems Nerds like the ones who love bashing and throwing cursewords after my name (lol - kindergarden style) never have been aware about these "benefits" of the U.S.?

?But for little clowns like u guys (the usual bunch of idiots), Critism seems not to be allowed  anymore (woah u would have loved it to live in the former UDSSR - muahaha).?

?Check it: I love the u.s.a but stupid americans like ace, grift, blackhand etc. are a littlebit like the (fukc)Taliban?
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged
Bondo
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2001, 08:25:23 pm »

?All of u who feel personal offended by my "fat, uneducated" statement: Okay you CAN feel offended. Cuz i knew when i posted this, that only guys where these attributes fit on would take it personal. Gotcha morons.?

Just in case Bander reads this.
For the record Bander, I only take offense to the uneducated part. ?I sacrificed being in shape so I could be educated ?Wink
You of course know that I have a much more generous political approach being a social Libertarian. ?I don't agree with the terrorists, but I think our government's insistance in attempting to Americanize the entire world brought it on. ?While we should show an interest in protecting groups of people from persecution, we can't force the issue constantly by giving aid to rebels all the time. ?Once upon a time we supported Fidel Castro, Sadam Huiessen, and the Taliban. ?Now we are supporting groups similar to how those groups were to over throw them. ?It is a never ending shit cycle that the U.S. has gotten it self into and it needs to make a change soon. ?Either way, consider me and expatriate that just happens to still be in the U.S.

P.S. Before you start pissing on me about the expatriate thing, look it up, it doesn't mean what you might think. ?Hemmingway and Fitzgerald were both expatriots but are now considered the greatest American Writers.
Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2001, 03:02:46 am »

First, let me quote the immortal Jack Buck and say to blackhand, "Pardon me while I stand up and applaud."

Bondo, we "brought it on." That's bullshit. You want to boycott our economy? Fine, we brought it on. You want to bash our president or government? Fine, we brought it on. You want to make an attack on Americans on our soil? We are going to bring it ALL on you until you breathe no longer.

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
Bander (anti-nerd)
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2001, 04:16:47 am »

Be ashame Ace and Blackhand. U are acting like dictators here. Americans of Bondos Style are the reason why i and MANY people on this world respect the U.S.! Americans like ace and blackhawk are the kind of americans who are most guilty by giving the U.S. this "selfish" image and make it possible for assholes like bin laden to spread hate about it.

Once again:

with "the FAT uneducated americans" i meant, are ACE and BLACKHAND (and all the others of their type i didnt meet until now). i adressed this sentence to THEM! not to the americans in common. I used a steroptype to answer their stereotypes - THIS was a mistake.

About Blackhands "sum-up" above:

Seems i have a little fanclub rising there (lol). Okai Mr. Blackhand: u dragged all my "comments" out of contex and summed up everything where i attacked u or your few gang-brothers here. (applause - how long time did that take? u could have used it better to explain your OWN views here on current issues). As i mentoned: Those who curse and swear loudest are those who have less or nothing to say. (i cursed too a bit in the beginning of this "chat war" and im ashame for that - but those people i cursed at obvously deserved it).

And: Since i figured out that this shit u (Blackh., ace ...) are talking here is NOT the common opinion of other U.S. GR dudes, or americans i see on TV, i am not that worried anymore. in the beginning i really was. but now i know u and ace are also just extremists and do not represent the U.S. majoritys point of view.

At last i am very thankful to the "honest" americans for fighting with my and my familys people for a better afghanistan! (i just want to be sure people (politicans) who are like ace, black, grift etc. dont do something that makes afghans and americans enemys. cuz this would really suck. There is war since 15 years. War for many reasons and its very HARD to orientate yourself in afghan issues (very very complicated) - but once there was a time where people from america and europe travelled to kabul in their old flower power trucks and had a chilled and nice time while being "invited" into the houses of guest-friendly afghans. But WAR destroyed all this beauty and friendlyness there. If there should ever be peace one day (and when the mines are removed) we (friends) should meet there together among some biduines, smoke some grass (or not) and praise the peace!

greetings
Bander (darn!)
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2001, 05:08:59 am »

Black: i "found" this thread before i found your other one.

? i dont know if u re fat or slim, well educated or not (its still a stereotypic i used - and it really sux.)

? not everything u posted is bad or wrong in my eyes

? i now know how u meant some things. i overreacted on some of them cuz i misinterpreted them.

? (black) u are not an extremist (but some views of yours seem a little extreme in my eyes - but however - its just my opinion)

so i hope i stopped any further escalations with black after my last post here. (greetings Wrath also: i am sure u read most of the stuff here too - great tnx that u didnt join bashing me - i know u are a patriot too (like most U.S. *DAMNs) who could have felt offended by some of my posts here also. Wink - but i am glad u already know me a little better (emotional person, as mauti described it) -

peace blackhand (hopefully)
Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2001, 05:19:09 am »

Bander, I noticed you have apologized to everyone but me about being "fat uneducated Americans"

Swim a 500 yard free in under 5 minutes. Then come call me fat.

Get a scholarship to USC. Then come call me uneducated.

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
Bondo
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2001, 09:46:10 am »

Ace, how about next semester you take a Political Science class that has some emphisis on U.S. Foreign Policy. ?I love how on both my posts you pull out the sentance that we brought the attack on as the one thing to respond to meanwhile ignoring the rest. ?If you've listened to anything that the Al Queda network has said, and what all the other anti-U.S. groups have said, it is our constant involvement in their lands that make them attack us. ?While it would be good if they could do this diplomatically, they don't. ?I support a war against the terrorists, but I also feel we must take a long look at how we act in the world to help prevent further irritation.
jn.wrath
Special Forces
Forum Whore

kill whitey

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2001, 10:58:41 am »

Get a scholarship to USC. Then come call me uneducated.

Actually, just a note about scholarships. Only about 5% of scholarships are based upon educational merit.

Of course, as you are so educated, you knew that and were only making an inside joke! Excellent, Ass.

goddammit this blows
jn.blackhand
Special Forces

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2001, 12:57:20 pm »

5% of scholarships are a direct result of sexual favors towards well connected alumni.

The above comment was brought on by the idea of Ace in a speedo.
*DAMN Ebola
*DAMN

Loser when theres nothing to win.

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2001, 01:09:29 pm »

Ace u need some more swimming training.
500 yds in -5 minutes.....cmon.....my weight is almost 100 Kg (muscles and fat) and im faster than you.  Grin
....making surf in a sea filled with blue and white sharks makes u faster..eheheh

"Go back to hell u overgrown fish from hell!!!!"

*DAMN Ebola
TheDandyZombie
Bondo
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2001, 01:12:22 pm »

Scholarships in general doesn't mean much.  I have a scholarship here at Northern Colorado.  It is only 1,000 and only for the first year.  This isn't much of a scholarships, but it does give me the privlidge to say I have a scholarship.  The only acedemic scholarship that really means anything is if you get a full ride.  I was about 70th in class rank in high school and would guess that 120 of my graduating class could have gotten the same automatic scholorship as I did.  Therefore it means very little.  What type of scholarship do you have Ace, one that is relitively insignificant or a very large one.  Anyway, despite what my class rank says I would argue that I was in the top 20 in actual intellegince, even if my GPA didn't show it.  I didn't take AP classes and Honors classes to boost my ranking, I took a variety of classes to broaden my mind.  Here at my college I'm surrounded by people who just want to get grades and not knowledge.  I almost agree with Bander on the uneducated part because most american college students don't learn much from college.  In European colleges, if I know correctly, most people don't attend because college isn't for everyone, even though that is what people in america are being told.
Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2001, 08:23:07 pm »

My scholarship is a Dean's scholarship awarded specifically by the Engineering School. It's 25% of tuition, which is a sizable chunk. (I got other assorted scholarships from high school but they only amount to about $5k altogether) I'm not going to mention the 35 grand a year they give me for speedo modeling... oops, did I say that aloud? And Bondo, I'm actually taking a Poli Sci course this semester, but it's on American courts and public policy. The rest of your post belongs in a different thread, where I will proceed to tell you that when you make such an ignorant and offensive statement as you did, I will not bother reading the rest of your eurotrash drivel. (I know you ain't European, but you sure as hell act and think like one)

And yeah Ebola, that ain't that fast, but that was my time from my junior year in high school. If I had trained throughout my senior year instead of increasing my drinking and getting a girlfriend, I probably would have hit 4:40 or so. Oh well, I hated swimming. I only did it for water polo, the sport of kings.

KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2001, 09:04:20 pm »

I love Dean's scholarships.......i mean i never got one or anything...... but its cool to have a scholarship named after your real name!!!!. I figured i would break the tension by acting stupid. Weeeeeeee

Clan +-KoS-+ 6/26/01 - present

*DAMN BL Season 1 & 2 Rouge Spear Champions
Grifter
God bless the freaks

Detroit, where the weak are killed and eaten

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2001, 09:10:04 pm »

Ace, two things.

Number one, Bander didn't appologize to me either.  So you are not alone.  The really shitty part is I actually defended they guys opinions (back before all his stereotyping and rants... you know, when he was actually making a point)

Number two, it better have been junior high that you broke 5 mins in the 500.  I think I was 12 or 13.  Then again, you didn't get your schlorship in swimming.... I did.  (Ok, but I didn't drink a drop until college... but I didn't give up the girls).

Blackie, guess your post here goes to show that if you hit a jackass over the head with a shovel often enough, it'll eventually listen.  Let me borrow that shovel back.

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
Bondo
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2001, 09:45:04 pm »

You call me and Bander's points (the viable stuff, not his stereotyping) Eurotrash or whatever.  That is no worse than your blind allegience to the flag.  Sure, I guess you should say, oh, I need to be perfect american citizen and feel that our country rules and I would want to live in no other country and the the government is doing what is best.  But then again you would have to be in denial to be like that but hey, most americans are in denial so why change now.  Of course what I'm saying now is unpatriotic so it must be a bunch of offensive bull so you can continue to ignore it.
Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2001, 11:08:25 pm »

Bondo.... who are you talking to?

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
Bondo
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2001, 11:12:23 pm »

Sorry, I'm talking to Ace, I guess I should state that.
jn.blackhand
Special Forces

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2001, 11:30:38 pm »

*smiles and remembers why he deceided to get out of these discussions.* Wink
Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2001, 11:30:50 pm »

GRIFT, good for you about the swimming. Like I said, I hated swimming and only did it for water polo. I was a 2m def and I could counter most of those big ugly hole sets so that was enough for me.

"with "the FAT uneducated americans" i meant, are ACE and BLACKHAND"
That's what I was referring to about Bander's apology. I know he still owes one hell of an apology for his other stuff.

Bondo, blow me. You can go on and on, but if you said something like "America brought this on themselves" you are full of shit. No civilian ever brought this on themselves. Until I hear something else from you, I will consider you below my reading and not worth my time.

Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2001, 11:53:23 pm »

hehe.... Ace, if you won't take the time to read.... how will you know if he says something worthy.....Shocked.  We've had the water polo discussion before.  I only played that as an aside to my swimming back then (high school / college).  We didn't have a real water polo team at my university.. just club.... so I left that and started playing rugby instead... one of the few games more violent and gut wrenching then water polo (imho).

Bondo, while your thoughts have merrit... your inflamitory statements detract from them a bit.... I'll take you to mean that the US has been lucky to have escaped this violence these long years of peace that we've had... not that we had it coming...... at least, I hope that's what you meant.  I could be wrong.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads