*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2024, 08:40:56 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Show Some Respect
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Show Some Respect  (Read 3071 times)
**SBR** Peekay

Tadpole Angel

« on: October 23, 2001, 10:06:49 pm »

Alright, recently, I have joined **SBR**.  I enjoy being in it.  All the people are nice and old friends of mine.  But I've gotten really pissed off recently.  Fotogeek especially.  He comes into the R6 game and starts making fun of SBR.  Making up his "clan" on the spot called "BSR."  And starts saying that all the members of SBR are newbies.  I'm sorry foto, but f*** you.  (I'm making it easier on the moderators by doing that)  Foto, for once, can you just shut your trap.  First of all, we don't say anything to you.  We don't make fun of you, we say nothing.  And for the newbie thing, so me and romeo are rusty.  No way!?  We've ONLY been gone for a year.  I tried to be nice foto, I tried, but your attitude just pissed me off.  Spyder, calling us newbies, ha!   All you do is follow in what foto does.  Spyder, shut up.  So make fun of me because of what I've done in the past.  Don't make fun of a clan that people care about.  Nixon and Cow have tried their best to make SBR the best clan they could.  And if you call me, Romeo, and Vapor newbies, you do that.  Enjoy yourselves.

Peekay
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged

It wasn't me...It was carrotop.
Bondo
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2001, 10:37:50 pm »

First things first, you don't need to make things easier by not actually saying fuck, cussing is so common in these forums that if the moderators actually tried to edit it all out they wouldn't do anything else, besides, they do as much of it as anyone else.  Back to the point, I think SBR is a good clan and for the most part solid players, they are not newbies.  If foto truly said that he is being an ass.  Make fun of foto for SEALs, after all it is such a good clan that Ace and Sling Blade are members... oh wait... never mind.
Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2001, 01:54:11 am »

First off, don't rip on SEALs. SEALs was one hell of a clan. The only problem is that the majority of us don't have the time to play anymore. The reason I left is more personal than it has to do with the clan. If I had a problem with SEALs, I would have joined a different clan. I still talk to all my SEALs buddies and things are no different between us.

And while we are on the subject of SEALs, Foto sure as hell has a right to diss SBR. I haven't played much lately, but unless things changed A LOT, SBR is basically Cow, Wench, and a bunch of newbies. Peekay, you above all else deserve to take shit.

Finally, FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
Bondo
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2001, 09:04:29 am »

Heh, don't worry Ace, I thought as much of SEALs (a year ago) as anyone, but we must allow newer clans to be formed with out ripping them constantly.  Anyway, I think SBR has passed the "newbie clan" stage.  You forgot to mention Vapor and Nixon with Cow and Wench as non-newbies.  I don't know exactly who else is SBR but having some newbies doesn't make a newbie clan or a bad clan because everyone was a newbie once.
Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2001, 11:48:20 am »

I haven't played much lately, but unless things changed A LOT, SBR is basically Cow, Wench, and a bunch of newbies.

I stand by my original statement.

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
Bondo
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2001, 12:17:38 pm »

How long precisely do you have to play to be considered no longer a newbie, I understand there are other issues than time but assuming the person doesn't act like a newbie, how long must they be a newbie to not be one.
jn.blackhand
Special Forces

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2001, 02:21:35 pm »

any clan that has vapor as a member i have no respect for.

any clan that has peekay for a member i have no respect for.

any clan that has romeo for a member i have no respect for.

i like nixon and i moderately like vapor, even though he is a clan whore, but most of sbr is crap. Need proof? Peekay is in...
**SBR** Peekay

Tadpole Angel

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2001, 06:36:50 pm »

I'm okay with your ripping on me...But please, don't make fun of SBR.  I would never make fun of any other clan, not even =FR=.  SEALs was, and still is, a great clan.  I remember my first ass raping from you guys about 2 years ago when R6 first came out.  Back then, back on my AOL 28.8, it was great.  All clans are important, and what foto did is disrespectful.  The only reason people don't call foto is because he is good.  If he was descent, his attitude would overule the gaming skill and he would probably be considered a newbie.  I don't know,I'm just kinda pissed at him.  And blackhand..first you say u don't like Vapor, then you say you like him moderately...weird.  Again, I'm accepting any death notices about being a dumbass and stuff, it's fun.  

Peekay

**SBR**
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2001, 09:21:45 pm »

First of all i wanna thank the ppl that  stand behind us. As far as what that NEWBIE Ace said i got  this to say !!  Foto is a funny guy sometimes but he should not try to talk shit on a clan when the most of the ppl in it  are better than him!!  And Ace i have no idea what the fuck is crawling in your dumb ass head but u must be on drugs man!! I wanna say thanks to blackhand and all that put a word in i never put no clan down!! We just all friends and we happen to ply not bad!! Ace if u think I personaly am a newbie u must be one too I guess there are some jealuous ppl out there or u got nothing better to do  but SBR  dont SUCK  and we are friendly ppl too  just wanna have a good time so ACE SHUT YOUR DAMM MOUTH and practice a little more intead of running your mouth and spreading lies TY ALL and God Bless AUFWIEDERSEHN {ps wanna thank SIX  for the backing especially JN and KORD} later **SBR** Nixon  {we no newbie clan}  Angry Angry
**SBR** Peekay

Tadpole Angel

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2001, 09:28:10 pm »

Nix: You seem a little mean this evening.  Are you drunk again? (hehehe).

Peekay

?{RiP}? Vapor

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2001, 09:29:33 pm »

First, I would like to thank Bondo for showing some support. And now...

Ace---

What right do you have calling SBR newbies when I'm online more hours a day then you on in a month? I mean hell you ain't been on in how... long? Then shut the fuck up because you have no right to say we are newbies when you haven't been on. You can only assume it is like it was. So just shut your pie hole.

Black--

Yeah, me and you talk every now and then, but we ain't best of buddies. Now let's see... call me a clan whore eh? When I fuckin first game to GR back in January or December... you were in so many fucking clans I can't remember. When I was a Janitor let's see you were rain,pod,janitors, syrup, and fuckin probably others. And not to mention you were in all these clans at the same time. Unlike me where I was only in one at a time. So plz tell me how am I a clan whore when I changed clans in a matter of a month but yet u in 5 clans at the same time?

Foto----

Let's see... Foto's favorite map... ROAD. Now you ask why?... well let's see sniping and camping... the best two things that foto is good at cause we all know he sucks my nutz at close combat. Why the hell do we play road so good damn much and when u kill the whole other team and then u turn a corner... don't see anyone and fucking capped by none other then foto... cause he is a CAMPER. Foto is just a fag... no better way to explain it.

Now... SBR

Let's see we all noobs huh. Geez... we have wench, nixon, peekay, romeo, me, cow, and others. Noobs are people new to the game not people who suck. And we sure as hell don't suck... cause if we suck then all other clans must REALLY suck.

Don't bash on SBR anymore, cause sometimes your history isn't good at all.

"From this day to the ending of the World,
. . . we in it shall be remembered
. . . we band of brothers."

Henry V
William Shakespeare
**SBR** Peekay

Tadpole Angel

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2001, 09:31:02 pm »

9mm bullets and C4 Plastiques may break our bones but words will never hurt us.

Some words of wisdom from:

Peekay

fotogeek
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2001, 09:57:51 pm »

Fotogeek especially. ?He comes into the R6 game and starts making fun of SBR. ?Making up his "clan" on the spot called "BSR." ?And starts saying that all the members of SBR are newbies. ?I'm sorry foto, but f*** you. ?(I'm making it easier on the moderators by doing that) ?Foto, for once, can you just shut your trap. ?

Oh my.

A touch sensitive, aren't we?

Well, I was joking, like I always do. ?If you guys really feel like going off the deep end like that, feel free. ? ? Frankly, it's funnier than hell.

Nix, you I apologise to. ?I'd thought we'd played enough games that you knew that's just how I am. ?Honestly, I meant no offense. ?
The REST of you however, are the biggest conglamoration of dumbasses I've EVER seen online. ?If this is how the lot of you react to some simple teasing, then perhaps you should seek therapy. ?Or the solace of a woman's embrace (perhaps your mothers...maybe a second cousin...mebbe Aunt Mathilda? ?Wait, that may be how you actually came to be.....)

Oh, and Vap- say what you like. ?Perhaps you should express your feelings in an improved, more comprehensive form. ?An essay maybe? ?I'd like at least thirty pages on how "SBR rules and the evildoing Fotogeek should burn in hell forever for making fun of SBR". ?Maybe you should include a few paragraphs on how the world's going to end because I called you lot a "conglamoration of dumbasses".

*sigh*. ?the world's going to hell and you kids are getting all worked up because of the **RBS** clan tag we used. ?I wish everything was so simple.....

.....at least this all makes me smile. ?If not laugh uproariously. Grin
Bondo
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2001, 10:50:51 pm »

Well sure Peekay and Vapor may be "dumbasses" (like Jagged and Rom) but you guys were using the word newbie.  They are different and you should make sure to use them properly.  Oh, Vapor and Peekay, please don't take offense to this.
SiX.The_Punisher

Punisher's War Journal......

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2001, 12:45:32 am »

Hehe you guys are hilarious, i've never laughed as much as when I was reading all this nonsense.

SiX.The Punisher

Punisher's War Journal
SiGmA_X
Forum Whore

Take a look to the sky before you die

« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2001, 03:47:56 am »

Wow. Peekay's crime's must have been forgoten to rate him lower then me!

-SiGmA_X
Dual AMD XP1800+ (OC'd 1.8GHz with air), GeForce4Ti4400 (OC'd 300/600 with air), 2x60GB Seagate HDDs, 80GB IBM HDD, 1GB DDR333 PC-2700

Grifter, RIP

Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2001, 04:47:11 am »

Make a thread about SBR, and the idiots come out in force. Not a coincidence in my mind.

Nix, while reading your post (and in between headaches from trying to decipher it) I had a nagging voice in the back of my head saying you were MR MAUL reincarnated. I am not a newbie (read: Im not SBR material) I was playing r6 long before pretty much everyone here, and I think the last time I was called a newbie, the current "new and exciting" feature of GR was the ability to ping hosts. You can come on here and run your mouth all you want, but the mindless drivel you attempt to pass off as English (I think the original Cantebury Tales resembled modern English moreso than your post) will only serve to strengthen my argument.

Vap, shut up you little clan whore. And yes, I can call you a clan whore. I was in one clan the entire time you were on GR. Don't even try to call me a newbie. Yeah, so what if you spend more time online than me right now. I'm sorry I don't lead the life of a pubescent 14 year old where games and masturbation occupy 90% of your time. Since I got to college, I have been pretty busy. I would like to be able to play r6 more often (I hate seeing good ping go to waste) but there are other more pressing matters. Just as with Nix, by the looks of your posts here, you guys are still a bunch of newbies.

Rom, you are one of our resident dumbasses. Nothing will change that.

And finally, any moron who tries to take foto seriously is just plain dumb. Foto is a harmless goofball (I mean this in the best way foto... you know i wuv j00 too) If you are truly insulted by him, it's usually a sign that you lack some serious self-confidence.

**SBR** Nixon
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2001, 05:56:46 am »

OH Father Ace as far as all this shit goes i DONT care man just ppl like u give this game a bad name, this cyber shit makes me only laugh. As far as my English goes lol lol i speak 2 languages i think something your 15 year old ass can only dream of.  Foto is a cool guy and i did not take him serious just your comment was stupid nothing more and who cares if vapor is a clan whore he is not your boyfriend or?? So lets drop this Bullshit because my ribbs are hurting from laughter hehe PUN u right funny Stupid shit WHO CARES i just made a personl comment and spoke the truth later  Grin Grin Lets just ply  
KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2001, 06:09:48 pm »

Foto and Ace are not the right people to be fucking around with....so just drop it nixon and sbr. I learned my lesson, i am just trying to warn you  Cool

Clan +-KoS-+ 6/26/01 - present

*DAMN BL Season 1 & 2 Rouge Spear Champions
jn.blackhand
Special Forces

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2001, 06:32:33 pm »

I was never in Rain or Syrup.

I was in SF, but left only AFTER that clan disbanded.

I was in The Janitors, sadly some people didn't realize that it was a platform/joke clan. The whole purpose? To get people noticed. It worked for Mort, myself, loud, and you. POD's, Damn's, well, loudnotes. (yay!)

I was in POD until Wrath closed it.

Now, for Vapor: Janitors left for DAMN left for SEALS left for the "new" POD left for a failed attempt at getting into six which lead to joining SBR.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads