*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 11:22:08 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  tasty on the radio
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: tasty on the radio  (Read 685 times)
tasty
Special Forces
Forum Whore

we hate it when our friends become successful

« on: February 17, 2004, 10:27:47 pm »

Hey, I have a radio show on our college radio station this semester. I'll be on the air from 4-5:45 today (and every other Tuesday at this time). I don't imagine any of you live in Grinnell, IA, but if you're interested (or bored) you can listen to a live, streaming version of the show in iTunes or whatever you use to play music by going to:

http://cuchlain.mabonus.net:8000

or, if you're low bandwidth

http://cuchlain.mabonus.net:8002

I have a pretty great playlist lined up, including music by The dBs, The Smiths, The Stooges, Yo La Tengo, Low, Wire, and many others (it's a formatted variety show, meaning I play popular new indie songs plus a variety of whatever college radio music I want to play from the past 40 years). So, if you want to get schooled in a little bit of music 101, tune in  Grin.

Patriots always talk of dying for their country and never of killing for their country.? -Bertrand Russell
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2004, 11:24:04 pm »

Listening right now. Sounds like The Residents or Primus or something..cool bassline. Very weird music, sounds like a train. Very cool. =D I wish I knew about this sooner, seems like you've got some good music lined up.

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
tasty at the studio
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2004, 11:36:27 pm »

hey, thanks for the feedback mellow. I'll post my playlist on here after the show. If anyone thats listening has any questions about song IDs, just ask in this thread.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads