*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 01:15:55 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Bush Impeachment Petition!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bush Impeachment Petition!!  (Read 3577 times)
BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2004, 09:02:02 pm »

Hey, when I see your name, Wolverine, it reminds me of the movie RED DAWN.  When the teenagers fought back against the invasion of the U.S.A. and each time they killed some more Communists, they yelled "WOVERINES!" (Wolverine was the High School Mascot).  A really great movie.  I was fortunate enough to have actually seen the movie at the theater before a lot of you on this forum were even born.  If you've never seen it, go rent it now!

Oh, and everything Wolverine just said is true.

WOLVERINES!!!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2004, 09:03:44 pm by BTs_GhostSniper » Logged

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
tasty
Special Forces
Forum Whore

we hate it when our friends become successful

« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2004, 11:50:32 pm »

Some of you will bash me but, those of you that do, can go to hell you faceless liberals. But those that support me, I see alot of good future ahead of them.
Faceless? Someone IP check this shit? although I'd like to think that no one would stoop to that level (other than Rapid of course), it just seems a little suspicious.

Oh by the way, you are a dumbfuck. And that goes for ghostsniper's post after this. YEAAAH!!! Killing Communists is sooo cool! How dare they espouse a different ideology! Sorry, but it sounds like a real piece of shit movie.

Patriots always talk of dying for their country and never of killing for their country.? -Bertrand Russell
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2004, 12:06:23 am »

Oh by the way, you are a dumbfuck. And that goes for ghostsniper's post after this. YEAAAH!!! Killing Communists is sooo cool! How dare they espouse a different ideology! Sorry, but it sounds like a real piece of shit movie.

Um, Tasty, are you a total idiot?  How dare they espouse a different ideology?  Give me a fucking break kid....their whole "ideology" was to take over the world through whatever means necessary.  Talk about an evil empire, man they were it.  I have no problem with people believing whatever they want, but when they want to take over their neighbors and force those governments to be tyrannical dictatorships like the Soviet Union enjoyed, they have to be stopped.

On my wall to my left is a Certificate from Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld....it reads:

Certificate of Recognition

John E. Anderson

In recognition of your service during the period of the Cold War (2 September 1945 - 26 December 1991) in promoting peace and stability for this Nation, the people of this Nation are forever grateful.

(Signed)
Donald Rumsfeld
Secretary of Defense

Guess you weren't one of those people in this Nation that he was referring to.

Peace.

-GhostSniper Out.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2004, 12:07:17 am by BTs_GhostSniper » Logged

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

c| Spetsnaz.
*DAMN Supporter

American Anarchist.

« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2004, 01:17:11 am »

. Look what we have done so far, We liberated Iraq, made it alotsafer then it was in the past years. Restored most of it's freedom. Got rid of Saddam Hussain (Coward). People thought in that country that he would go down fighting, LOL! the "so called big god of Iraq" hid in a little hole in the floor of a house for so long! You people against the war in Iraq, I want you to just sit back, and really think down deep in your mind one thing. That is, So what if we didnt go in Iraq? So what if we didnt even bother Afghanistan? hmm.. there would most likely have been another Attack on America already, but! we have went into afgan, and iraq. We raised our homeland security level. Have they attacked? nope. and think of another thing, "The People of Iraq and Afghanistan". Most of them were happy to see us come ino their worlds and aid them to a new Freedom.

Actually, Iraq is a whole hell of a lot less safe than it was when Saddam was in power, and very much less stable. As for the people of Iraq having freedom restored, not yet, they will only truly be free when they no longer fear for their lives every time they leave their homes.

Afghanistan was a feasible military target, even though we created this terrorist hostility through hypocritical and mismanaged foreign policy. Iraq however was never directly linked to 9/11 and the cause of the war, WMDs have been proven to be nonexistent as of yet, causing one to question the premise of the whole thing.

Terrorist are patient people, passing down their ideological values from generation to generation, if you think the U.S. is safe guess again, its only a matter of time before another catastrophic act of terrorism occurs on U.S. interests.

"Most of them were happy to see us come ino their worlds and aid them to a new Freedom." I would have to disagree whole heatedly. No Muslim would ever be happy to have an occupying Christian nation's military within the confine of their borders. They may not fight back, but that doesn't mean they are happy. The religious Cleric Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani gave his Shi'a followers (60% of Iraq) orders not to resist the U.S. but to end every conversation by asking them when they plan to leave.

The situation may appear clear cut when perceived from one side, but when you actually take the time to explore the other side of the matter, things are not so crystal clear.

The most patriotic act one can commit in this country, is to question those in positions of power.

"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."
 ~Voltaire

"Politics is the womb in which war develops."
~Carl P. G. von Clausewitz
kami
God bless the freaks

You're not a man without *NADS.

« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2004, 01:17:20 am »

Um, Tasty, are you a total idiot?  How dare they espouse a different ideology?  Give me a fucking break kid....their whole "ideology" was to take over the world through whatever means necessary.  Talk about an evil empire, man they were it.  I have no problem with people believing whatever they want, but when they want to take over their neighbors and force those governments to be tyrannical dictatorships like the Soviet Union enjoyed, they have to be stopped.

On my wall to my left is a Certificate from Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld....it reads:

Certificate of Recognition

John E. Anderson

In recognition of your service during the period of the Cold War (2 September 1945 - 26 December 1991) in promoting peace and stability for this Nation, the people of this Nation are forever grateful.

(Signed)
Donald Rumsfeld
Secretary of Defense

Guess you weren't one of those people in this Nation that he was referring to.

Peace.

-GhostSniper Out.

Give it a fucking rest GS, Tasty was just fucking say what he thought, he's unpatriotic for that? YOU are the only one here who's obviously showing dictatorial sympathies. Communism does NOT mean dictatorship, it just happens to be the case of most of the communist countries out there, thanks to the US. I won't get into that though. But yeah sure, you think killing people who think differently is fine, I'm not going to kill you for that, but I'm going to call you a fascist fuck without a brain. Now good evening to you.

*NADS toilet cleaner goldylocks

'There is nothing divine about morality, it is a purely human affair.' - Albert Einstein
'With soap, baptism is a good thing.' - Robert G. Ingersoll
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2004, 02:23:32 am »

I'd like to go on the Record as the only actual Wolverine here (UofM grad) that this clown must be referring to the comic book, which is probably his highest reading level =D.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Screw the pussy isolationists and their shortsightedness - Buccaneer
alaric
Forum Whore

What good is life if you don't have freedom?

« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2004, 02:29:19 am »

Two short comments:

1. It now appears that another of GS's kin has found our blessed little corner of the interweb.

2. Damn GS, you're old.

"I would rather have incompetence and abuse of power than a group of people who want to bow down to the French and the United Nations." - BTs Ghostsniper, June 17, 2004, 01:44:16 PM
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2004, 03:04:35 am »

Watch it with that old shit Alaric!

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2004, 03:24:52 am »

Watch it with that old shit Alaric!

Don't worry Bucc, we thought you were old long before GS came here.

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2004, 04:13:16 am »

I'm not that old idiots....you get that certificate if you served ANY TIME between those dates.  In my case, I served from 1990 on....

BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2004, 04:21:48 am »

Give it a fucking rest GS, Tasty was just fucking say what he thought, he's unpatriotic for that? YOU are the only one here who's obviously showing dictatorial sympathies. Communism does NOT mean dictatorship, it just happens to be the case of most of the communist countries out there, thanks to the US. I won't get into that though. But yeah sure, you think killing people who think differently is fine, I'm not going to kill you for that, but I'm going to call you a fascist fuck without a brain. Now good evening to you.

I didn't say he was unpatriotic for that.  Please don't put words in my mouth.  And of course I know Communism doesn't mean dictatorship.  Not in it's true form anyway.  But show me one Communist Government....EVER....that was not a dictatorship.  You see, I can promise you I have forgotten more about Communism than you will EVER know.  Now Cossack probably knows a little more about it than I do Smiley

And no, I do not think killing people who think differently is fine.  But when their ideology is to dominate, control, and kill anybody without similar interests, then I do have a serious problem with that.

Fascist Fuck?  Is that the best you can do.  If you are going to blatently flame me, you might as well come up with something original.

Peace.

-GhostSniper Out.

alaric
Forum Whore

What good is life if you don't have freedom?

« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2004, 04:52:41 am »

I'm not that old idiots....you get that certificate if you served ANY TIME between those dates.  In my case, I served from 1990 on....

Ok, I really tried to make my sarcasm obvious that time. I even put a in. I give up.

"I would rather have incompetence and abuse of power than a group of people who want to bow down to the French and the United Nations." - BTs Ghostsniper, June 17, 2004, 01:44:16 PM
Cossack
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

SEMPER TRANSFUEGA

« Reply #52 on: February 17, 2004, 05:06:41 am »

Now although the communists took my family fortune and executed many of my family members in 1917 and onwards I will defend them against GS's claim that they were out to take over the world and destroy anyone who disagreed with them. This whole international revolution that they encouraged did advocate world domination but that changed under our good friend Nikita Kruschev. Now although he was somewhat of a despot he changed Soviet foreign policy after Cuba and advocated "co-existance" and "economic competition" amongst the West. The Maoists in China did not approve of this and favoured destruction of the West. So although I hate the existence of the communists they were not the evil empire populated by brainwashed drones to do the prolitariat's bidding, a stereotype that is thrown around alot.

Now on to Bush and others aspects of the election. You know I find it a damn shame that Clark dropped out, but his campaign did not make a lot of good decisions. I could have done a better job running his campaign.
Since Clark is gone I have some other people to look at. Personally I do not mind voting for Kerry. Sure he flip flopped, but (as said before) what politician doesnt flip flop? Maybe back in 1990 cutting the CIA budget was a good thing. The needs of that time are different from the needs of today. Now there are a ton of folks I wish would run (Carvill should run, that crazy Cajun is awesome). I do agree with Bucc that the whole democratic mentality of anybody but Bush is very dangerous. It further polarizes your system of politics and gives people an either or choice. Well what if I want to vote for someone who is pro-life, pro-guns, anti-war, and has an economic policy of FDR? There is no one like that.

BREAD LAND AND PEACE!
R.I.P Grifter
Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2004, 07:25:20 am »

I hate to break it to you, but around here you are one old fart. Hell, I'm damn near old on these boards.

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Evill: Don't make me smack you.

« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2004, 09:34:55 am »

Personly I like Edwards.. but then again i did vote for him b4 here in NC a few years back.

Djing isn't realy about celebrity, or money, or getting laid, it's about music. Music is what motivates the finest DJ's:they love it, they live for it.
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #55 on: February 17, 2004, 04:16:32 pm »

How about this one:

COLIN POWELL for PRESIDENT Smiley

That would be my choice....but not gonna happen until at least 2008 or later.

|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #56 on: February 17, 2004, 05:55:17 pm »

Colin Powell has something nobody else currently running for it has.  My respect.  That's kind of sad, thinking about it.

"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #57 on: February 17, 2004, 09:21:16 pm »

How about this one:

COLIN POWELL for PRESIDENT Smiley

That would be my choice....but not gonna happen until at least 2008 or later.

I'd be down with Powell for Pres, but only if he stood up like a soldier and shouted down his current boss. Powell is one of those Repubs I admire. It took guts to stand up at the '96 Repub convention and actively back pro-choice. He's the sort of conservative America needs in powerful places. But his stint as a front man for Bush really, really saps my patience with him. Why does a man who has advocated against much of what Bush represents protect him? It's tough to reconcile his actions with his ideals.

The trouble with Powell for pres, in all seriousness, is that it's likely some rasicst fuck would pop him. If I remember correctly, this is part of the reason he's never tried for public office - his wife wants a living, breathing husband.

"Perhaps, the most important thing to remember about that which we are faced with: Fascism, at its core, is a fraud. It promises the triumphal resurrection of the nation, and delivers only devastation. Strength without wisdom is a chimera, resolve without competence a travesty."
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2004, 09:25:14 pm »

And then there are millions of others out there that wont vote at all, which makes them the biggest assholes of all.

Exactly Bucc.  If you don't vote you shouldn't have a right to complain about how bad something you don't like is.  Kinda reminds me of non-premiums in GameRanger bitching all the time.

Great point, one that I couldn't support enough. People, no matter what side, whould vote. Votes matter. Votes are power. Americans should use that power, that cornerstone of freedom.

What do people think of a National Election Day Holiday paired with tax breaks if you vote in 50% of the elections your're elegable for?

"Perhaps, the most important thing to remember about that which we are faced with: Fascism, at its core, is a fraud. It promises the triumphal resurrection of the nation, and delivers only devastation. Strength without wisdom is a chimera, resolve without competence a travesty."
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2004, 09:20:18 pm »

Not tax breaks, but I'm all in favor of voting day being a national holiday.  I'm pretty sure it was an unofficial holiday for a long time (an excuse for a town party too).  

Yeah, I think it should be, and still be in the middle of the week so people don't go out of town and ignore it.

I also think much more care should be taken, and time spent, to investigate and implement a modern system.  Both in using modern equipment and in dumping the electoral college.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads