*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 01:17:58 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Bush Impeachment Petition!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bush Impeachment Petition!!  (Read 3585 times)
c| Dr. NO

Co||ective

« on: February 12, 2004, 03:37:02 am »

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/voter03/petition.html

Hell yes!  It's about time!!

Finish each day and be done with it.  You have done what you could.  Some blunders and absurdities have crept in;  forget them as soon as you can.  Tomorrow is a new day.  You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.    - Emerson
KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2004, 04:11:06 am »

Dr. No please enclose a reply to your own msg telling everyone why Bush should be impeached. After u bash Bush please enclose who could have done a better job and what they would have done differently. After u do that please enclose a bash on that guy and what he did wrong.

The extent of one's abilities is only limited by the restrictions of one's mind
The Golden Shark

hehehe my picture is funny.........

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2004, 04:20:16 am »

this is about 4 years too late... but ill sign.

[edit]
...the more i read this post, the more i find closet conservatives...
« Last Edit: February 20, 2004, 03:43:52 am by The Golden Shark » Logged

And the Lord said, "Let there be G5!", and there was G5, and it was good. Everyone was amazed and gave praise to Steve Jobs. And Steve Jobs saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. On the second day, Steve Jobs drove Wintel from the garden of NASDAQ in a fury -- f
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2004, 05:12:30 am »

This is stupid because you can't impeach Bush for being a lying, cocksucking bastard.  What treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors has he committed?  He has to be guilty of an actual crime to be impeached.  Being a dumbass isn't a crime in this country.

Rebel, the list of who could have done a better job would probably look like a phone book.  Anyone not drilling for oil in Alaska, or not jailing Americans without right to trial (or even to speak to their family) for a year (and we aren't talking about terrorists, we are talking about American Citizens that have been swept up under the patriot act) would be a huge jump, and cover millions.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Screw the pussy isolationists and their shortsightedness - Buccaneer
Blufire

teabag or bust

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2004, 05:37:43 am »

Bucc is right... Bush, even though I don't like him in the least way, has not committed any crimes....

c| Dr. NO

Co||ective

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2004, 08:20:32 am »

...omg do some reading people.  Are you aware that the media is a slave to the white house?

OK, number one reason i would like to see Bush impeached:

1. Lying to the nation and congress about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction. Using bogus intelligence, and there by killing 500 U.S. citizens and thousands of Iraqi's.  Also known as acting like a King.

Important side note:  France, the one country that questioned this war is now openly hated by a large % of Americans.  French products, restaurants, and traditions now looked down at, not to mention french people now labeled "pussy's".  And for what? They were right all along, and now you can see for your own eye's.

Personal reasons:

1. A tax plan that does nothing but fuck our future and works wonders for large oil and utility companies.

2.  Coming up with this "No child left behind act" which has done nothing but cut $200 million.

3. Passing laws on environmental policies that do nothing but allow utility companies (many of whom are Bush campaign contributors) to profit.

4. Patriot Act.

5. Underfunding homeland security.

6.  Weird back round:
a) his military record, still unanswered.
b) the Bush family have been doing business with the Bin Ladin family for years, along with the Saudi Arabians.  I don't know about you, but if i was Bin Laden, and i got cut out of a multi billion dollar pipeline deal i would be pissed off too (i'm not in anyway trying to justify killing Innocent people [twin towers]).
c) 5K Florida vote fuck up.  We shoulda known right from the start.

Funniest thing of all:
We impeached Clinton for having an affair, something more common then toasters.  But for some reason with Bush, no one is asking any questions...

Might as well go bomb everyone because they all want us dead, and we wonder why people hate Americans.

I could go on, but i need to goto sleep now.

I'll post more later and/or follow up.

Doc
Kerry 2004
« Last Edit: February 12, 2004, 08:21:33 am by c| Dr. NO » Logged

Finish each day and be done with it.  You have done what you could.  Some blunders and absurdities have crept in;  forget them as soon as you can.  Tomorrow is a new day.  You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.    - Emerson
BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Evill: Don't make me smack you.

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2004, 09:37:27 am »

FYI.. if you read the petition.. it was written b4 the iraq shit ent down.. this was from right after the 9/11 shit... hat petition has no grounds to stand on.. now if it was about the iraq stuff that would be diff.

Djing isn't realy about celebrity, or money, or getting laid, it's about music. Music is what motivates the finest DJ's:they love it, they live for it.
Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2004, 10:34:20 am »

Dr. NO, we impeached Clinton for lying under oath, which happens to fall under the "high crime and misdemeanor" clause of the Constitution.

As for Bush, to impeach him you would have to prove that intelligence did not point to Iraq having WMDs, which is a pretty tall task. If you could, then you might have grounds for impeachment.

However, the proper way to get Bush of out office is to NOT VOTE FOR THE FUCKING IDIOT. Don't abuse a part of the Constitution to suit your short-term goals. Good money says it will come back to bite you in the ass later.

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2004, 02:13:35 pm »

Dr No, I can read, but can you?  None of those things are crimes (you may say criminally stupid, but stupidity is not a crime in our nation).

If lying to the nation was a crime (while not under oath) every single politician since George Washington and Honest Abe would have been impeached (well, they did try to impeach Johnson right after Abe).  They all lie to some degree.  It's not a crime.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Ssickboy

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2004, 04:02:16 pm »

None of those things are crimes (you may say criminally stupid, but stupidity is not a crime in our nation).

If lying to the nation was a crime (while not under oath) every single politician since George Washington and Honest Abe would have been impeached (well, they did try to impeach Johnson right after Abe).  They all lie to some degree.  It's not a crime.

You're right.  But we should be able to hold presidents more accountable somehow.  It's become too common to blow smoke.  Shouldn't Bush be forced to testify or something with this current intelligence probe?  Or is he immune because the administration is the one which called for it? Don't forget that this investigation was scheduled (by the administration) so that it will not conclude until way after the 2004 elections.  

So grounds for impeachment may be off? How about a censure?
http://www.moveon.org/news/2313-2.html

Ssickboy

? Mass Campaign Finance Reform
? Automatic Run-off elections
? A real friggin world leading education system.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2004, 04:44:32 pm by Ssickboy » Logged

Retire Bush
BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2004, 04:09:06 pm »

Hell, I vote we censure moveon.org!

How fucking biased can you get (the website was created by Hilary Clinton and other leaders in the Democrat Party, by the way)

Just look at the bottom of the page:

"The MoveOn family of organizations consists of three entities. MoveOn.org, a 501(c)(4) organization, primarily focuses on education and advocacy on important national issues. MoveOn.org PAC, a federal PAC, primarily helps members elect candidates who reflect our values. And MoveOn.org Voter Fund, a 527 organization, primarily runs ads exposing President Bush's failed policies in key "battleground" states."

Why don't you people "move on" to something a little more "fair and balanced" that doesn't try to distort the world that we live in.

-GhostSniper Out.

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
Cutter

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2004, 04:23:56 pm »

"Hey! Look at me! I'm attacking the President! Aren't I clever?"

when whining complaints appear in the press (or in this forum), you should always ask yourself a question: "what exactly has this complainant ever attempted or accomplished?" then, remember Teddy Roosevelt's great speech:

it is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. the credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, and comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat. - TR, one of our greatest Presidents.

"i think the Democrats can be fairly charged with chronic whining, and they ought to look at themselves first and foremost."? -Ralph Nader

Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn.
Ssickboy

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2004, 04:27:18 pm »

Hell, I vote we censure moveon.org!

How fucking biased can you get (the website was created by Hilary Clinton and other leaders in the Democrat Party, by the way)

Just look at the bottom of the page:

"The MoveOn family of organizations consists of three entities. MoveOn.org, a 501(c)(4) organization, primarily focuses on education and advocacy on important national issues. MoveOn.org PAC, a federal PAC, primarily helps members elect candidates who reflect our values. And MoveOn.org Voter Fund, a 527 organization, primarily runs ads exposing President Bush's failed policies in key "battleground" states."

yeah, so what?  you assume that anything against Bush is bad, and biased.  No, we're just pissed.  Thanks for the segway GS...

http://www.moveon.org/about/
Who started MoveOn?
MoveOn was started by Joan Blades and Wes Boyd, two Silicon Valley entrepreneurs. Although neither had experience in politics, they shared deep frustration with the partisan warfare in Washington D.C. and the ridiculous waste of our nation's focus at the time of the impeachment mess. On September 18th 1998, they launched an online petition to "Censure President Clinton and Move On to Pressing Issues Facing the Nation." Within days they had hundreds of thousands of individuals signed up, and began looking for ways these voices could be heard.

The MoveOn Peace campaign was founded independently by Eli Pariser, a Maine native and recent graduate of Simon's Rock College of Bard. In the days following September 11th, 2001, he launched an online petition calling for a restrained and multi-lateral response to the attacks, which was quickly signed by more than half a million people. Eli joined forces with MoveOn soon afterward, and is now MoveOn's Campaigns Director.

What is MoveOn all about?
MoveOn is working to bring ordinary people back into politics. With a system that today revolves around big money and big media, most citizens are left out. When it becomes clear that our "representatives" don't represent the public, the foundations of democracy are in peril. MoveOn is a catalyst for a new kind of grassroots involvement, supporting busy but concerned citizens in finding their political voice. Our nationwide network of more than 1,700,000 online activists is one of the most effective and responsive outlets for democratic participation available today.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2004, 04:44:04 pm by Ssickboy » Logged

Retire Bush
Cutter

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2004, 05:01:11 pm »

i hear your whining and i feel your pain, but the man your trying to replace bush with will only make you whine more when you realize who you just voted for. john kerry, flipper as i like to call him, here's a couple reasons why:

at the end of the Cold War, Kerry advocated scaling back the CIA, but after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, he complained about a lack of intelligence capability.

In the 1980s, he opposed the death penalty for terrorists who killed Americans abroad, but he now supports the death penalty for terrorist acts.

In the 1990s, he joined with Republican colleagues to sponsor proposals to end tenure for public schoolteachers and allow direct grants to religion-based charities, measures that many Democratic groups opposed. In 1997, he voted to require elderly people with higher incomes to pay a larger share of Medicare premiums.

He opposed the 1991 war in iraq, a war in which even france thought was worth getting into.

He voted for the current war in iraq. Now claims he was fooled into voting for it. LOL

He voted against the $87 billion to support our efforts in iraq and afghanastan, most of which goes to the american soldiers. as a veteran of vietnam you'd think he'd know when the polititians should stay out of the fight and let the soldiers do their job. the vietnam vets i know say one of,  if not the biggest problems with vietnam, was that washington wouldn't give the military what it needed to win the war once they were sent in.

He supported NAFTA, now doesn't.

not that it matters to me, but for all the liberal voters that want to know, he opposes gay marriges, but supports civil unions.

special interest donations, they all take them, but some claim not to. kerry has vowed he will not take donations from these "special interest groups" however the records show otherwise in mr. kerry's case. if you plan on voting for kerry i strongly suggest you take the time to read the following links....  

http://washingtontimes.com/op-ed/20040207-101902-1785r.htm

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2004/2/2/134509.shtml

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/politics/20040130-9999_1n30kerry.html

http://www.abcnews.go.com/sections/Politics/WorldNewsTonight/kerry_fundraising_040209-1.html

http://www.factcheck.org/article.aspx?docID=134

last but not least if you want bush out of office why in the hell would you vote for kerry? ever heard of the skull and bones? if not look it up you may be shocked to hear who else is and has been a member of this eliteist group of people throughout history.

before putting all your energy and efforts into gettin bush out of office take a very close look at the man you might replace him with.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2004, 10:30:31 pm by Cutter » Logged

Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn.
Ssickboy

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2004, 05:50:33 pm »

Somewhat agree cutter.  Would be good subject for another topic.  This is why i think the "Get Bush out of office no matter what" approach is a dangerous one for the Dems.  Based on his past, Kerry may be the wrong guy to replace Bush.  But based on Bush's past, the dude (Bush) is just wrong period.  This is an opportunity for the Dem. Party to unite under some good international and domestic movements.  instead it's simply focused on getting bush out of office, and things are a little less likely to seriously change for the better.  

But we're getting ahead of ourselves.  Two different subjects.  We can't justify what Bush has done, by simply saying a likely future candidate is no better.  I would still like Bush to be censured.

Here's the link again:

Retire Bush
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2004, 11:17:00 pm »

? Mass Campaign Finance Reform
? Automatic Run-off elections
? A real friggin world leading education system.

This is why I end up voting for reformist half the time.

Blitz

Pride and dignity mean nothing on the battlefield!

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2004, 11:41:30 pm »

Okay, I don't like getting into arguements like this, but I have to put my 2 cents in.

At my school, I hear people bash Bush like this all the time. It gets annoying.  I always ask them why, and they say the war and economy. I reply, the economy is almost back to normal right now. After the 6% unemployment shit last year, it has dropped quite a bit. I believe its down to 5.7%.  Now, the war is understandable, but Saddam did destroy one WMD, and just recently found a shit load of war heads that had some plutonium blast caps, and not to mention they stopped him from finishing a Nuclear Weapons Plant. From there robbers took Uranium.  Now, I know you guys are going to disagree with me on this, but oh well. I am 16 and can't vote.

I watch the news, and I have heard some things that Kerry has said about Bush. He says that Bush is a good president for the situations he has been in. But the only thing Kerry supported Bush on is the war. A Democrate is saying this!

Here is my question to you guys. If you were president from the period Bush came in, to present day, what would you have done? Personally, I know most of you are not Political Science majors, or have anything to do with politics but what the media is saying.

I would give more pro's to Bush, but I would get teabagged for eternity on GameRanger for doing it...

X1|Blitz Cool

PS Bush is unique like everyone else.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2004, 12:17:12 am by X1|Blitz » Logged

I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL!!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
tasty
Special Forces
Forum Whore

we hate it when our friends become successful

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2004, 01:59:02 am »

John Kerry has been in the Senate for over twenty years. People keep coming up with examples of how he flipped on issues. Is that really that surprising? And also, is it really that bad? Wouldn't you rather have a president that examines each case individually, rather than having a rigid set of decisions that he has already made up his mind on? Someone changing their mind on something 10 years later is NOT a sign of weakness, it is a sign of strength and discernment.

To those complaining that the Democrats "whine" too much: what do you expect them to do? They're the opposition party! It's their job to be a check on the president, not roll over and instantly OK all his policies. What did you think Newt Gingrich and the Republicans were doing from 1992-2000, twiddling their thumbs? They were doing the same stuff--stopping key Clinton legislation, making bullshit "contracts with America" that they went back on 6 years later, etc. Most of the hallmark legislation passed by Clinton was moderate-conservative type stuff like Welfare reform. They even opposed his strikes on Milosevic in Bosnia, even though the operation was practically the EXACT SAME THING as what we did in Iraq last year.  What we need to do is examine Bush's record and future plans and compare them to Kerry's platform--what the other dipshits in the House and Senate do is not an issue in a presidential election.

Patriots always talk of dying for their country and never of killing for their country.? -Bertrand Russell
c| Dr. NO

Co||ective

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2004, 02:03:17 am »

OK, lets be more basic.  I know you think i'm just being a bitch about Bush and his lies, and that all politicians lie, true this is a known fact.  But if you look closely at the facts and turn of events you will see that this so called "war agents terrorism" is nothing more then a very aggressive gamble for the oil race in Iraq.  And since the oil deposit in Iraq is now know as the last big deposit, we want to get our hands on it.  The fact is, if you control the oil, you pretty much control the world.  Other country's are at your mercy for oil and oil prices.  
The scary part about Bush and his campaign on terrorism is that we were led to believe it so easily through him talking and the media playing it over and over and over.  Bush claimed links between Iraq and El Queda, the media went along.  The truth comes out now that that was all BS, but still! 40% of Americans think Iraq was responsible for the 9/11 attacks.
So now i ask, why are we still there?  We were told this would be a quick "in an out operation" using state of the art weaponry that would minimize civilian casualties.  1000's had died over there, and more everyday.  As if we would be able to just hit the democracy button  in Iraq.  As we plainly see, U.S. occupation of Iraq has not had any kind of control, in fact it's so bad Iraqi's are wishing Saddam was back.  So why don't we get out and let them have their election?  hmm...oil?

c| Spetsnaz.
*DAMN Supporter

American Anarchist.

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2004, 02:25:04 am »

The Iraq debacle is a double sided sword. On one hand if we packed up and left, Iraq would certainly erupt in a bloody Civil War between the Sunni minority and the Shi'a majority, and to complicate things even more theres the Kurds who want their say as well. On the other hand if we stay, expect an increase in terrorist attacks and loss of U.S. troops, as the June. 30th hand over of power date grows nearer.

Basically we are in a cluster fuck situation that could increasingly destabilize the Middle East, thus creating more terrorist ideologues. Think about the children of Iraq who witness their family being killed by the U.S. military, and being cast off as Collateral damage and offered a $2500 reimbursement check. Give that child 15 years of anger building within, and you've got another Mohamed Atta.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2004, 02:26:36 am by c| Spetsnaz. » Logged

"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."
 ~Voltaire

"Politics is the womb in which war develops."
~Carl P. G. von Clausewitz
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads