*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 01:23:39 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Pre Vote Poll 2004
Poll
Question: Political Party Choices
Democratic Party - 22 (51.2%)
Natural Law Party - 0 (0%)
Libertarian Party - 3 (7%)
Republican Party - 10 (23.3%)
American Independent Party - 0 (0%)
Green Party - 6 (14%)
Peace and Freedom Party - 2 (4.7%)
Total Voters: 41

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pre Vote Poll 2004  (Read 10536 times)
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #100 on: February 26, 2004, 09:08:37 pm »

Well, I'll just give you ONE thing.  Tax Cuts.  I don't know about you, but they have really helped me and my family out a BUNCH.  And all this BS about the tax cuts being only for the rich is just that, a bunch of BS.  I am far from rich.

Dude, it still takes some brains to pass college courses at Yale and Harvard, even if just barely.  

Coupla my closest buddies went to Yale. Yale is much like other colleges. To excell is very very hard. To pass is very very easy. And don't underestimate the power of prestige. When my buddies were at Yale Claire Danes (I think it was Dane, may have been another shit hot actress) had her own private room among the seniors in the sweetest dorm. Girl was a freshman. And when it comes down to it Power and Money will get you in the door. That's all you need.

Tax cuts. I've seen shit this year. For every person who's feels they got money back there are those who don't. Worse, even though you got cash you could use this year, remember that that cash is coming right out of your daughter's pockets. It's BORROWED money, being given to you. It's borrowed against the future, against your services, against our safety as a nation.

The thing is, we'd had three and half bad years under Bush. His sole response to the largest recession since the depression has been a policy of repeated tax cuts targeted at the wealthy. After three and a half years you and I shouldn't need that much help: the fucking problems should have been FIXED by now. Instead, Bush's starving the federal governmen in order to bribe us. So, great, I have a few hundred bucks more, but my roads are shitty, my kid's education will suck, veterans are losing healthcare, active soldiers are getting pay cuts, and our nation debt is climbing, our dollar's value is shrinking ....

"Perhaps, the most important thing to remember about that which we are faced with: Fascism, at its core, is a fraud. It promises the triumphal resurrection of the nation, and delivers only devastation. Strength without wisdom is a chimera, resolve without competence a travesty."
c| Spetsnaz.
*DAMN Supporter

American Anarchist.

« Reply #101 on: February 27, 2004, 02:17:34 am »

Yay, miniscule tax cuts now, massive debt and fiscal crisis later! I doubt anyone around here is retired or close to retirement, therefore we're all up shit creek when it comes to Social Security, which will be raped to make up for these tax cuts.

A few facts about the Bush tax cuts;

Over the ten-year period, the richest Americans?the best-off one percent?are slated to receive tax cuts totaling almost half a trillion dollars. The $477 billion in tax breaks the Bush administration has targeted to this elite group will average $342,000 each over the decade.

By 2010, when (and if) the Bush tax reductions are fully in place, an astonishing 52 percent of the total tax cuts will go to the richest one percent?whose average 2010 income will be $1.5 million. Their tax-cut windfall in that year alone will average $85,000 each. Put another way, of the estimated $234 billion in tax cuts scheduled for the year 2010, $121 billion will go just 1.4 million taxpayers.

Although the rich have already received a hefty down payment on their Bush tax cuts?averaging just under $12,000 each this year?80 percent of their windfall is scheduled to come from tax changes that won?t take effect until after this year, mostly from items that phase in after 2005.

"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."
 ~Voltaire

"Politics is the womb in which war develops."
~Carl P. G. von Clausewitz
cO.Kuza

because we call blunts bleezies

« Reply #102 on: February 27, 2004, 08:50:02 am »

CUT THE BULLSHIT DEMOS ARE WINNING. PWNT ALL YOU REBUPLCAN FUCKERS

is it 2008 yet?
BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #103 on: February 27, 2004, 03:41:35 pm »

CUT THE BULLSHIT DEMOS ARE WINNING. PWNT ALL YOU REBUPLCAN FUCKERS

Come see me on election day.

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
c| Dr. NO

Co||ective

« Reply #104 on: February 28, 2004, 10:46:07 pm »

The way things are going to your man Bush right now...i think your going to eat those words...

Finish each day and be done with it.  You have done what you could.  Some blunders and absurdities have crept in;  forget them as soon as you can.  Tomorrow is a new day.  You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.    - Emerson
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #105 on: February 29, 2004, 06:27:51 pm »

The way things are going to your man Bush right now...i think your going to eat those words...

Okay, this one is for Dr No and Kuza:

Make you a little deal.....if Bush loses come November, I'll buy both of you Premium Membership on GameRanger for a year.

If Bush wins, you both have to come on the forum and announce that GhostSniper is the all-knowing, all-powerful, most-wise member of this forum.

So, Bush wins and it wont cost you a thing.  Bush loses and it costs me $100.  I think that's a pretty fair deal.

So, Dr No and Kuza:  Do you accept my challenge?

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« Reply #106 on: February 29, 2004, 08:23:06 pm »

If Bush wins, you both have to come on the forum and announce that GhostSniper is the all-knowing, all-powerful, most-wise member of this forum.

Too bad I would have to delete that on the grounds of being useless spam. :P

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
Cossack
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

SEMPER TRANSFUEGA

« Reply #107 on: February 29, 2004, 09:56:17 pm »

Well I dont know about yall but I am gonna do some early voting. Those of you who are of age should join me.

BREAD LAND AND PEACE!
R.I.P Grifter
c| Dr. NO

Co||ective

« Reply #108 on: February 29, 2004, 11:24:25 pm »

Your on Ghostsniper  Smiley

Finish each day and be done with it.  You have done what you could.  Some blunders and absurdities have crept in;  forget them as soon as you can.  Tomorrow is a new day.  You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.    - Emerson
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #109 on: March 01, 2004, 03:29:46 pm »

Your on Ghostsniper  Smiley

Well, that's one.  What about you, Kuza?

cO.Kuza

because we call blunts bleezies

« Reply #110 on: March 02, 2004, 06:39:04 am »

Okay, this one is for Dr No and Kuza:

Make you a little deal.....if Bush loses come November, I'll buy both of you Premium Membership on GameRanger for a year.

So, Bush wins and it wont cost you a thing.  Bush loses and it costs me $100.  I think that's a pretty fair deal.

So, Dr No and Kuza:  Do you accept my challenge?

Bring it Republican...Its on like donkey kong
« Last Edit: March 02, 2004, 06:39:57 am by Kuza:. » Logged

is it 2008 yet?
c| Spetsnaz.
*DAMN Supporter

American Anarchist.

« Reply #111 on: March 02, 2004, 08:52:36 pm »

And in response to your stupid thread, everyone has started a thread like this so get over it. Go read political papers and essay's. Oh yeah, DIE BUSH, DIE!!! Roll Eyes

Nice way to attract Feds to the forum.***Disavows all knowledge

"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."
 ~Voltaire

"Politics is the womb in which war develops."
~Carl P. G. von Clausewitz
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #112 on: March 03, 2004, 02:46:54 am »

It's pretty much offical: Kerry is gonna be the nominated dude.

Bush sure thinks so:

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20040303/D812JD1O0.html

<<<
WASHINGTON (AP) - President Bush telephoned John Kerry on Tuesday night to congratulate him on wrapping up the Democratic presidential nomination, and said he looked forward to a "spirited contest."

"I'm thinking about you," Bush was quoted as saying.
>>>

I'm thinking of you.

Huh?

Does Bush want to reach out and hold Kerry?

Is Bush, like, gay? Or is he trying to sound sinister? On both fronts he's succeeded. What a wacko.

This is almost as good as his "you have a pretty face" line to the Canadian premiere's PR guy.

"Perhaps, the most important thing to remember about that which we are faced with: Fascism, at its core, is a fraud. It promises the triumphal resurrection of the nation, and delivers only devastation. Strength without wisdom is a chimera, resolve without competence a travesty."
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #113 on: March 03, 2004, 03:10:48 am »

Here's a link for Ghostsniper. It goes after the defense budget and a few interesting points, all in a comicbook like flash format!

I look forward to your rebulk of it's "cookie wisdom".

http://ww11.e-tractions.com/truemajority/servlet/Gamelet;jsessionid=0D6B52C26FF18F09FA0FBD1F276F1C5F?req=BjEzO6PaM3E3tzM6bjEFtXM6B3Ef%2BWC3Q%2FmabjF9b9Z1ozMzGjEft2MzMjEEt3BaB3Ef%2Ba5ZpiFkv4x%3D

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads