*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 01:32:01 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Moderators: Warning!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Moderators: Warning!  (Read 7159 times)
SiGmA_X
Forum Whore

Take a look to the sky before you die

« Reply #60 on: October 31, 2001, 01:33:50 am »

What the fuck?
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged

-SiGmA_X
Dual AMD XP1800+ (OC'd 1.8GHz with air), GeForce4Ti4400 (OC'd 300/600 with air), 2x60GB Seagate HDDs, 80GB IBM HDD, 1GB DDR333 PC-2700

Grifter, RIP

jn.wrath
Special Forces
Forum Whore

kill whitey

« Reply #61 on: October 31, 2001, 10:15:10 am »

Bondo, nice work Smiley

Rom, you just walked right into the trap of foto.

goddammit this blows
*DAMN Bander the Snatcher
« Reply #62 on: October 31, 2001, 11:37:22 am »

Cool Darn!

Okay - after i phoned with mauti and another friend who set up my own forum wich is similar (but not identically) to this one i cant avoid it and it hurts, but its my own fault: I HAVE to apologize to Ace (just for accusing him to have banned me and nixe, wich REALLY isnt possible for him, as i learned).

I also didnt really want to accuse him personally but while putting that "another ace-attack" thing in front of my post it was like doing so.

Another thing: Mr. grifter was using his well educated speech on me again and i was responding on the same deep level (cursing) like he spoke to me. That was in fact not that cool but i can admit i was REALLY angry at that time. In future i will really try to keep up some style no matter how niveauless and insulting the one or other posting  here might be.

Point three: About the moderators. As already said most of u do a excellent job here (and wrath: u are doing a damn good job too by "just looking cool here" hehe. Sometimes a good written post at the right time is worth more than 1000 useless bullshit-postings Wink
Even Mr. Grifter and Ace arent all bad moderators but i cant accept that u act like this are your damn forums here and that u permanently jump on the opinions of others (not with counter-arguments but with stupid word attacks). This makes these forums a "unfriendly" place for many GR users (me included) and interested people who dont dare to post here anymore cuz they fear to be mocked next.

When i suggested to take more *DAMN Members as moderators i did NOT mean to REPLACE our old moderators. (Except the ONE who baned us as i thought) But i really think that Postal and Bondo for excemple would be excellent moderators also - they charming and likeable attitude (lol yeah - even yours postie) also made the reputation of DAMN to what it is now. And i really stick behind my words: DAMN has a clan codex. we DAMNs try to follow this "codex". Its also necassary to remind our own members on that codex from time to time (me included) but its there and its "rules" are good and honorable. Wrathy i agree that not EVERY damn member would be a good moderator here - hehe - thats why we are glad to have some good friends who help us out here with their valuable time.

Also i never meant that only damn members here are trustable and honorous persons. (just in case if i sounded so). There are many good friends, comrades, and allies from all over the world sticking with us - and i also see many "clanless" mac gamers that i met as very cool guys.

In fact: even if i said so. its not my style to use my co-founder status in DAMN to "remove" people i dont like (as they dont like me, who cares). I will meet mauti today and i will NOT demand to remove anyone here. But i am pretty sure that we both will agree that we must soften our tone here all together. Moderators and DAMN members have a way bigger responsibility here to act "professional".

And one last thing to Wrath of the eternal dude:
A friend of me uses to say: Only friends who already had a wild quarrel together have established  a real friendship. cuz in times of confrontation it will proove if your friendship is strong enough to come together again, no matter what these differences where.
Wrath u also stick to your opinion and dont run away from a confrontation. But its a matter of "style" - and yours is just great  Wink

actually I dont know if Nixe can access our forums here again by now (lets find out) and i hope to get some info how that "banned-style" error could occour for him and myself : "FORBIDDEN. You have NO permission to access that site". SORRY ace (grrrrr) but when nix messaged me he had a fight with u here (i wasnt wondering much) i first thought u banned us. after a while i realized that even when we are "enemies" now, its not your style either to bane me, nixe or someone else for some curseword excange.

So be happy now: Bander HAD to apologize to u (print this out and stick it onto your wall man - it wont happen that fast again ;P)

regards and have a smart day

Grifter
God bless the freaks

Detroit, where the weak are killed and eaten

« Reply #63 on: October 31, 2001, 04:41:44 pm »

Wow, after all that, I still feel insulted!

I see that Bander has chosen to appologize to Ace now, and others before, but still not me.  

I'm also so confused by the fact that he claims that I only swear at him and never discuss the facts... but when I quote him directly and talk about (dispute) his comments, he complains that I'm going to far into it.

Thre really disturbing part here is I'm one of the guys that jumps on people the least.... especially for no reason.  I mean, even when I jump on Rom or Peekay, I'm always talking fact.  It's not like I post those zippy one liner "stfu you asshole" messages....

Think about this Bander... you insulted me before I ever insulted you.  You continue to insult me.  

You say that you are a man of honor.... well, I don't see it.  I see you accusing Ace, Wrath and myself of misconduct.... then ignoring me in the appology... where's the honor there??  You say that you are angry... did you ever think that you make me very angry as well??  Probably not.

And to your point of makeing this a more mellow, friendly place... I say, be specific.  If you see something you don't like, jump right in and say so.  Not in a general, accusing manner... but right in the appropiate thread... where it can be understood and discussed...

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
jn.wrath
Special Forces
Forum Whore

kill whitey

« Reply #64 on: October 31, 2001, 04:41:50 pm »

Well educated speech? Grift is one of the stupidest people there is.

Haha.

BTW, Grift: stfu you asshole Wink

goddammit this blows
Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #65 on: October 31, 2001, 04:48:30 pm »

the "Mr. Grifter's well educated speach" is Banders way of saying only he has the right to get angry and use profanity here....

HYPOCRISY - The practice of professing beliefs, feeling, or virtues that one does not hold or possess; insincerity.

Short form -> I just say that's a synoym for "asshole"

Sorry Wrathy, I thought you were talking to me not just about me...

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
jn.wrath
Special Forces
Forum Whore

kill whitey

« Reply #66 on: October 31, 2001, 04:52:42 pm »

It's Dr. Baker PhD PhDa (a PhD in alpha-testing), so everyone knows. If you want to stalk him, his address is..

Wait, he has my address too, I'd better not post his Cheesy

Grift, what did I say about shutting up? STFU ASSHOLE

goddammit this blows
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #67 on: November 01, 2001, 06:25:40 am »

Well i don't have to add here much because it seems that this quarrels has been almost solved.

First thanks to all moderators here for helping me out.
However I don't understand why you make such a huge thread and quarrel out of this "ban" accusions!?

Bander wrote in his first post:

"This is adressed to the persons responsible for banning users from this site (including ME - thats truly a funny move, but was the last one here) - all other moderators who do their job bravely (no matter if i like em or not) ignore this post."

So why you all felt so insulted? Even if Bander hadn't posted this you all should know him long enough to know that when he is in rage his posts are full of emotions and to strike back with more insulting posts makes nothing better contrary as you can see the problem(who is obviously a problem at the user end or a currently GameSpy downtime) escalated.

At all I can only laugh about this and Grift come on don't be so theatrical "Wow, after all that, I still feel insulted!" - hehe don't you also laugh about this!?

Well guys life goes on be friends again and even if you really dislike each other forget this sh*t of quarrel. There are more important things.

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
jn.wrath
Special Forces
Forum Whore

kill whitey

« Reply #68 on: November 01, 2001, 10:36:26 am »

Once again, Mauti proves to be worthy of the job of adminstrating the DAMN site..

goddammit this blows
jn.blackhand
Special Forces

« Reply #69 on: November 01, 2001, 12:09:59 pm »

we were so close to have the forums become a state of martial law. stupid reasoning.
Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« Reply #70 on: November 01, 2001, 01:14:22 pm »

I was so close to stealing wrath's glasses and running around yelling sucks to your assmar

[This post was made possible by Mauti's cool forums and the ingenuity I copied from Ult]

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
Bondo
« Reply #71 on: November 01, 2001, 03:26:59 pm »

I was so close to stealing wrath's glasses and running around yelling sucks to your assmar

*raises hand*
Oh, I know where Ace is refering to there. ?Something about the king of creatures that sit on shit.
jn.blackhand
Special Forces

« Reply #72 on: November 01, 2001, 05:28:04 pm »

*chuckles at the thought of wrath of the eternal templar is actually a 15 year old 90 pound weakling with glasses*

nah.
Bondo
« Reply #73 on: November 01, 2001, 05:50:08 pm »

*chuckles at the thought of wrath of the eternal templar is actually a 15 year old 90 pound weakling with glasses*

nah.

Yeah, that is sad. ?Much sadder than being a 18 year old 190 pound weakling with glasses.

For the record that is 190 pounds on a 6'1 frame.
jn.blackhand
Special Forces

« Reply #74 on: November 02, 2001, 12:07:22 am »

chubby. Wink
Bondo
« Reply #75 on: November 02, 2001, 12:28:25 am »

Well I attempted to get another one of those name the book that this reference things we did with Moby Dick going with Ace's referance with moving type.  Please get your guesses in, and if you know it, give a further hint for those who didn't.
Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #76 on: November 02, 2001, 08:30:41 pm »

Well i don't have to add here much because it seems that this quarrels has been almost solved.

First thanks to all moderators here for helping me out.
However I don't understand why you make such a huge thread and quarrel out of this "ban" accusions!?

At all I can only laugh about this and Grift come on don't be so theatrical "Wow, after all that, I still feel insulted!" - hehe don't you also laugh about this!?

Well guys life goes on be friends again and even if you really dislike each other forget this sh*t of quarrel. There are more important things.

Well Mauti, as much as I hate to disagree with you, I don't think I'm being overly dramatic. ?It's not all contained in this thread, but I'm sick and tired of Mr. Banders false accusations towards me. ?His lies and insulting remarks piss me off. ?Yes, I can get pissed as well as him. ?

I've tried to end this quarrel a couple times.... telling him he misread my post, that's not what I meant... go back and read them... he just continues to throw accusations at me. ?So, I throw them back.

He's a hypocrite. ?He says that moderators should be above this, that we shouldn't curse... yet he loweres himself and curses all the time. ?

So, sorry, if you want me to kiss and make up, he's been pissing me off since September, so he needs to do some making up himself.

Also, this isn't the first time he's threatened to have you kick us as moderators Mauti... he's said it more then once.

*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #77 on: November 03, 2001, 03:46:08 am »

What shall I say now!? ?- I know what problem you are pointing at and yes I also know that he ?threatened you more than once to kick you ?and the other moderators from this forum.

But I also know Bander in real and that he isn't really mad about you and the other moderators and that he doesn't want to quarrel with you. Sure his posts are often very provoking and insulting but you all don't hesitate to start a quarrel out of it or I am wrong?!
Well I can't solve the problems between you and Bander(you both are old enough to clear that issues between each other) but I post here to avoid more troubles.

Even when his posts are offending(because emotional) try to filter out the real problem he want to discuss ignore the rest. Don't let you provoke I am sure when you answer him in a normal way Bander won't offend anyone in the thread anymore ?because his adrenalin level goes down when he notices that you talk normally with him.

For example beside the "ban" accusions Bander wanted to state that he got several mails from forum visitors that the moderators mock to much and that they don't dare to post anymore. To sum it up he just wanted to mention that you shouldn't mock so much and that if you are even the Resident Ass of the Forum you should show a little bit respect for everyone here and try to discuss things and "not mock everything down".

I know Bander didn't posted it this way contrary first he made accusions and ... you know the rest. Look how long this thread is now and how many posts have anything to do with the problems Bander let make this post(the one I mentioned above).

I don't dare to say something about the problems ?USA - Afghanistan and the patriotism of some forum visitors. I don't wonder that these posts are full of emotions because Bander is one lonely half afghan at the forum defending his point of view against 200 americans so he also often makes general statements that can be very offending no question. I don't want to discuss this further but for all other problems: please Grifter and all other moderators as well as visitors try to filter out what Bander wants really to say and discuss(I also told him not to make so aggressive posts and to make the posts more clear because the quarrels are definitive not only your ?fault). However for the moment try not to make the same fault as he does: to shoot first with accusions and after that to start to mention the problem

That would be great - thanks.

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #78 on: November 03, 2001, 08:33:42 am »

Mauti,

for you, I'll try.  No promises, but I'll try.

I think one of the reasons he pisses me off so much is because when I tried to clear things up, he wouldn't listen at all.  But I'll give it another shot.

*DAMN Bander
*DAMN [SF]

na mach schon, blas ...

« Reply #79 on: November 03, 2001, 08:37:44 am »

Thanks.

Second Khan of Clan DAMN
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads