*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 02:28:31 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Future Gameranger update...!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Future Gameranger update...!!  (Read 8008 times)
Noto
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2004, 04:50:11 am »

Well... I'm not saying you're out of line Bucc, but you put quite a spin on a couple of the things I discussed in my post.  You have to understand that I was posting that for the folks who have no clue about GR and such.  You are one of the few people who knows some of the inside stuff with Scott Kevill while the majority are in the dark, only to have like shed upon them by the assumptions that they make.  I would send this in a pm, but I figure I should at least defend parts of this.

Do we know how much money he makes from advertisements?  
Yes

Okay... Is this general knowledge that was posted somewhere on this forum?  If so, then great, show us!  You have to understand that I asked if we know how much money he makes from advertisements.  I never asked if Bucc knew. Wink  The point is that his financial situation is not general knowledge and that we should not even begin to assume that the reason why Scott Kevill implements GR in the way he does is solely based on profit margins.

Maybe he is independently wealthy and has nothing better to do but GR.  The facts are that we do not know his financial circumstances.  Therefore, we should avoid making assumptions.  
But you are making an assumption.  You are assuming that Evill has lied about this.  He has discussed both his financial status and how much advertisements cost.

No Bucc, we all don't know.  Why do you think there is so much talk about these kinds of things when it comes to Scott Kevill and GR?  I was trying to defend him by shedding some light to the assuming majority that we don't really know his financial status or situation.  Also, if you say he discussed this before, you really can?t count GR chat.  And if you say he discussed this on this forum I would call you out as a liar.  Unless he deleted all of his posts concerning money and such, he has never written about it here.  Also, I never assumed he lied, that?s just your spin on it.  If I had assumed he lied, it would have had to do with something he had said, which we all know he hasn?t.

For those of you who throw blame towards the non-premiums for not supporting GR, maybe GR does not need financial support from people who use it.  Double check that, I said maybe.  For all we know, Scott Kevill is getting support from the developers of the games that are hosted through a variety of means.  I have made no assumptions here, but I have also used only the facts that we know.
Wrong Noto.  You have not used all the facts we know.  All the facts that you know maybe.

Bucc, show me these facts that everyone seems to know but me.  Does anyone else other than Bucc have access to all the facts that we know?  What I posted were the facts that I know of, but I don?t see anywhere on this forum where Scott Kevill disclosed financial matters of this nature that the readers here seem to be so inquisitive about.

The bottom line is this:  Scott Kevill cannot put his business into the hands of teenagers with monetary limits, nor can he put his business into the hands of $50 donations here and there.  It is his business , and it is soley up to him to find the proper means of supporting that business.  If GR had to shut down due to the lack of financial stability, the users of GameRanger cannot, and should not, be blamed.  
I think you are 100% wrong here Noto.  First, your example.  Want to use a fitting analogy, use the demo version of Ghost Recon maybe.  There are two version of Ghost Recon, one you can have for free that is limited, and one that you have to pay for which is not.

I?m not sure what you?re getting at here?  Maybe it was the part where the non-premium (non-supportive) freeloader should be blamed.  If you offer it, don?t blame people for abusing it.  It?s like the free samples at a super market.  You know very well people take advantage of that stuff just like they do with GR and demo games.  I?m just saying that some of the people on this forum are blatantly blaming non-premium users because they are ?taking advantage? of GR because they do not support it.  I don?t agree with freeloading, but welcome to the year 2004 where freeloading is practically the motto in which some live by.

Oh, as for the business model, if it didn't work, how does MacSoft, MacPlay, Aspyr, etc stay in business?  Selling to those teenagers with monetary limits at $50 a pop like that.  Now way they survive, is there?

You twisted that part, Bucc.  When I was stating some Premium users put the blame on all non-premiums, and this is of course unfair.  Yes, many of the kids out there have no monetary limits.  Hell, they?re on their own Macintosh usually! Wink  But, you have to admit that there are some people who can?t get Premium service because their parents won?t pay for it, regardless if they bought the game.  Come on Bucc, how many parents do you know that would willingly send $50 to some strange guy named Evill who lives in Australia just because their kids said they wanted Premium, and probably for reasons like having their name in bold, hosting chat rooms, and in game voice communication with complete strangers halfway across the world?

If GR were to open it's doors to more than Mac users, more games, and more features, and then charged in smaller increments for smaller periods of time, he could be quite successful, if he isn't already.  But, that is merely an assumption since I do not know the inner workings of GR or Scott Kevill, and I doubt that many of us do.
Then GR also wouldn't be unique.  I and many others would also leave it.  There is a reason we game on the mac, and not on the PC.

I complete agree with you here.  My biggest issue is really with the non-cross platform compatibility, which has more to do with the block against IP joining.  I have just as many friends who play on PCs as the ones with Macs, and it?s fun to have them go against each other head on head via GR.

Well, we all think we know what GR could be and what it is, but honestly, I do not think any of us really have a true perspective of Scott Kevill and his business strategies, or lack thereof in some of your views.
I am sure that statement does apply to you, based on this post.

It?s applies to most of us out here Bucc.  Just because you know how the magician pulled that rabbit out of his hat doesn?t mean we all do.  You have to admit that you know much more on this topic than most of us combined.  That being said, why don?t you post Scott Kevill?s financial status on this forum?  Include all of the advertisement fees, how much his servers cost in Australia, how much money he put into his own system, and any educational training he might have received for programming.  You said yourself that it has been discussed before.  The point here is that this stuff is not common knowledge.  Frankly, it shouldn?t be, and I?m sick of people complaining about it and accusing Kevill of bilking us poor saps out of our hard earned cash.  He blocks NF, which is a good business move to promote the new in-game voice communication for Premium users, and everyone screams rape and how they will never be able to talk to people again unless they give in to Kevill?s ?blackmailesque? business strategies.  

In defense of the non-premium users of GR, the only thing they miss out on is the hassle free voice communication that is built into GR, and that's only if you have a microphone in the first place.  
No, GR offers them a place to play games, to chat, parents can activate a profanity filter.  You see, your attitude is what pushes for a Premium Only gameranger.  Paying for GR is not just about what added premium features you get, it's about supporting the work that goes into GameRanger.  

Bucc, come on man.  Read what I wrote, and then read what you wrote.  I was pointing out what the non-premiums users miss out on.  I never said that non-premium users couldn?t play game in GR.  I?m pointing out the fact that if someone doesn?t want to pay $50, they are not missing out on much, but they are still able to play games.  As for the profanity filter, I highly doubt parents go looking for that option.  After teaching in middle schools over the past two years, I can guarantee you that the kids, who the profanity filter is trying to protect, can easily figure out how to turn that off and also know how to find mush worse on the Internet.  The profanity filter is like a politically correct option.  You have to offer it or some whiney mom will complain to some judge somewhere, even though their own kid talks like a sailor when out of ear shot from their own mother.

I liked being tracked, but GR does not offer this (until it comes out, it's not offered).
Nor is it offered by any other free gaming service.

Army Ops Tracker offers a tracker, as does America?s Army itself.  Even though AA?s is limited, it still tracks that stuff.  Honor points anyone?

I like being able to communicate vocally to anyone on a server, but GR does not offer this in the games that it supports.
It does for premium users.  We can use any chat we like.

We all know it does for Premium users, but the point was directed towards the majority of GR, which is comprised of non-premium users.  What exactly were you trying to twist?  I had already stated that it does not offer a free means of voice communication.  And yes Bucc, I?m talking about in the game, not the chat rooms.

I like being able to have one user on my computer running for my girlfriend or sister while I play on my own user via fast user switching, but GR does not allow for this.
Again, it does for premium users.  So this one you are really off base on.

Unless this was changed recently, I was previously unable to host games if I had another user logged in on my computer.  It was to prevent users from running voice apps in the background under a different user.  I even spoke with Scott about this and he confirmed that aspect of one of the updates.  He said he was thinking about removing that only if you were the one hosting the game, but that was many months ago.  I wasn?t able to host only a few weeks ago.  Maybe this changed recently, but I know that block was there for a couple of months at the least.

In my own view, I feel that GR offers something at first, but right after it offers a new feature, an old one is taken away, and maybe not from everyone, but perhaps just from the people who are not able to support with $50 USD.

And, like you said, beggers can't be choosers.  If they can't support GR, or choose not to, than they have no right to bitch.  It's like bitching that the demo version of Ghost Recon doesn't have a map you want to play.  The free demo version isn't supposed to make you real happy, it's supposed to wet your whistle for the real thing.  So I don't blame Evill at all for making the gap larger between free and premium, but he has so much in the free version it would be like Aspyr giving away the full Raven Shield, but selling a map pack for $50.  He has to scale the free GR down, as well as building up the premium features.  

Completely understandable of course, but it is like disciplining a child and then telling then what they did wrong afterwards.  GR is free, and so are/were many of its features.  You have to remember that the people who are going to complain about this are the same people who couldn?t give a rat?s ass about supporting GR.  I was just merely suggesting that some non-premiums are probably thinking they are being targeted and that it is unfair because they can?t pay for Premium.  That?s their problem though.  I paid my $50.

.::|N| Noto

Bucc, I?m not trying to go against you here, but I felt that you were trying to put some slant against what I said as being some untruth and that I had no clue of what I was talking about.  I felt that my post only addressed the facts that the majority of the public was aware of and also some of the concerns/complaints that I have read over and over again on this very forum.  I also felt that my post would help to close the ?mouths? of some of the complainers out there who have no clue and only assume they know everything about GR and Scott Kevill.  I feel that your reply only encourages people to whine more (i.e. Kami).
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2004, 07:31:40 am »

You have to understand that I was posting that for the folks who have no clue about GR and such.  You are one of the few people who knows some of the inside stuff with Scott Kevill while the majority are in the dark, only to have like shed upon them by the assumptions that they make.  

Anyone without a clue of GameRanger probably wouldn't know about these forums.

I have very little information that most everybody here would have if they bothered to listen (read) and ask an occasional question instead of an accusation like I hear so often.

Okay... Is this general knowledge that was posted somewhere on this forum?  If so, then great, show us!  You have to understand that I asked if we know how much money he makes from advertisements.  I never asked if Bucc knew. Wink  The point is that his financial situation is not general knowledge and that we should not even begin to assume that the reason why Scott Kevill implements GR in the way he does is solely based on profit margins.

Yes, it's been posted in this very forum more than once.  You just need to go bak and read through all those threads that whine about paying for GR.

Or, you could just ask the guy.  That's how I found out.

Bucc, show me these facts that everyone seems to know but me.  Does anyone else other than Bucc have access to all the facts that we know?  What I posted were the facts that I know of, but I don?t see anywhere on this forum where Scott Kevill disclosed financial matters of this nature that the readers here seem to be so inquisitive about.

And why would he disclose them on these forums?  1) These aren't his forums, and 2) I haven't seen anyone ask.  I've heard lots of people make assumptions, that's about it.

As for why do I and others know, because I've listened to him on GameRanger.  I've talked to him there.  Asked him how things were going.  You know, treated him like another human being, not like he was Bill Gates.  That's probably why I get a bit steamed about this topic, people treat him like he's Bill Gates.  Like the thought of him actually trying to make a profit at all makes him the devil himself.

I?m not sure what you?re getting at here?  Maybe it was the part where the non-premium (non-supportive) freeloader should be blamed.  If you offer it, don?t blame people for abusing it.  It?s like the free samples at a super market.  You know very well people take advantage of that stuff just like they do with GR and demo games.  I?m just saying that some of the people on this forum are blatantly blaming non-premium users because they are ?taking advantage? of GR because they do not support it.  I don?t agree with freeloading, but welcome to the year 2004 where freeloading is practically the motto in which some live by.

What I was getting to was that I think you were 100% wrong there.  

You said he can't put his company in the hands of kids with monetary limits, I say he can, because the game companies, for one example, already do.  If it didn't work, we wouldn't have the game industry.

You gave a bad analogy, I gave one that fit more closely.  

Now you are saying not to blame people for taking advantage of it.  I say, why shouldn't I (we)?  Just because taking advantage of it seems to be more normal than not, doesn't make it right.  Same with stealing music from the internet.  Just because it's easy, and so many are doing it, doesn't make it right.  With that kind of attitude, being a pedophile in black robes and white collar would be alright.  Hey, all the other priests are doing it, why shouldn't I?  Mob mentality never justifies a crime, or, in this case, an abuse.  And before you say something about the abuse of little boys being different, look at what it's called.  Abuse.  It's called that for a reason.

You twisted that part, Bucc.  When I was stating some Premium users put the blame on all non-premiums, and this is of course unfair.  Yes, many of the kids out there have no monetary limits.  Hell, they?re on their own Macintosh usually! Wink  But, you have to admit that there are some people who can?t get Premium service because their parents won?t pay for it, regardless if they bought the game.  Come on Bucc, how many parents do you know that would willingly send $50 to some strange guy named Evill who lives in Australia just because their kids said they wanted Premium, and probably for reasons like having their name in bold, hosting chat rooms, and in game voice communication with complete strangers halfway across the world?

I didn't twist it at all.  

If a game company, like say Aspyr, saw everyone playing GhR DEMO for a year, but only had 5% of those (or less) actually pay for the game, how long do you think they'd stay in business?  How long do you think that they would continue to offer free demos?  Think about it.

How many parents?  Id say as many parents as pay for xbox online, or any of those other pay services.  Seems like there are a lot of them, aren't there?  If kids with platforms can get their parents to pay for it, why wouldn't kids with Macs?  It's not like the kids with the xbox are smarter, is it?

And don't treat GameRanger like it's just some thing in some guy's garage in Australia.  It is a company, after all.

I complete agree with you here.  My biggest issue is really with the non-cross platform compatibility, which has more to do with the block against IP joining.  I have just as many friends who play on PCs as the ones with Macs, and it?s fun to have them go against each other head on head via GR.

This is a bad idea on so many levels.
1) this is a community of Mac players, many of us like it that way.
2) a good many spoke up against IP joiners (seems like you missed a whole lot of that in my last post.
3) look at all the game incompatibilities between PC and Mac.  All the different versions.  It's a mess.
4) for games like MOH, RTCW, etc, you can always use GR to make it easier to find games and your friends on PC servers, can't you?  Or have you never discovered the server folders and how to use them?

It?s applies to most of us out here Bucc.  Just because you know how the magician pulled that rabbit out of his hat doesn?t mean we all do.  You have to admit that you know much more on this topic than most of us combined.  That being said, why don?t you post Scott Kevill?s financial status on this forum?  Include all of the advertisement fees, how much his servers cost in Australia, how much money he put into his own system, and any educational training he might have received for programming.  The point here is that this stuff is not common knowledge.  Frankly, it shouldn?t be, and I?m sick of people complaining about it and accusing Kevill of bilking us poor saps out of our hard earned cash.  He blocks NF, which is a good business move to promote the new in-game voice communication for Premium users, and everyone screams rape and how they will never be able to talk to people again unless they give in to Kevill?s ?blackmailesque? business strategies.  

Noto, I've tried and tried and tried to explain the demo version versus the full version business model.

And Evill's financial situation has absolutely nothing to do with a business model.  All it has to do with is why he changed models.

And my knowledge here comes more from an MBA than talking to Evill, this is just study of business models.

But I'll try once more, please pay attention.

Evill's old business model was of having advertisers only pay for GameRanger.  They could cover his static costs of bandwidth and hardware, as well as his time for both programming and also administrating (two different jobs, btw) of GameRanger.

With the dotcom crash, that business model has fallen apart for just about everyone.

Now, he went without any income for months and months, plus the number of users kept growing and growing, which increased his costs (GameRanger is not run off a simple T1, and one ad a month can't pay for an average T1).

So, now we get to the business model of the demo versus the full product.  So he adds features to the full product.  But he has a problem.  Since he didn't start with this model, his demo version has too many features, there's just not enough delta v between the two versions.

So, he has to increase the gap between the two.  Ok, yes, he adds more features to the premium, but in order to actually make it worth while, he has to prune down the features of the demo.  Now this is what most people bitch about.  They got this free before but not now.  Which is true, but that was under a different business model.  

So, to follow the model, the demo / free version should be just enough to make you want more.  Just enough to get you into it, to generate interest, but also to leave you disappointed and craving the full version.  It's that way for video games, that way for food at the supermarket, and that way for anything using this model.

I?m pointing out the fact that if someone doesn?t want to pay $50, they are not missing out on much, but they are still able to play games.  

And I'm pointing out that they could be missing out on everything, if everyone felt that way.  I say GR is worth the $50 a year, period.  I don't look at the two versions and wonder if it's worth $50 to upgrade from one to another, I just think GR, as a whole, is worth the cash.

Army Ops Tracker offers a tracker, as does America?s Army itself.  Even though AA?s is limited, it still tracks that stuff.  Honor points anyone?

Army Ops Tracker is a web site.  I know, I posted here about it long long ago.  It is not a gaming service.  It's pretty comparable to the *DAMN site though.  And you'll notice that this site has nothing to do with GR, business wise.

As for honor being tracked in games, pfft.  That is just part of a game.  It has nothing to do with a gaming service.  If you want to compare GR versus AA, I will start laughing.

What exactly were you trying to twist?  I had already stated that it does not offer a free means of voice communication.

You said it wasn't offered, not that it wasn't a free option.  There's no twist there.  It is offered, just like leather seats in a car, if you are willing to pay for them.  

Unless this was changed recently, I was previously unable to host games if I had another user logged in on my computer.  It was to prevent users from running voice apps in the background under a different user.  I even spoke with Scott about this and he confirmed that aspect of one of the updates.  He said he was thinking about removing that only if you were the one hosting the game, but that was many months ago.  I wasn?t able to host only a few weeks ago.  Maybe this changed recently, but I know that block was there for a couple of months at the least.

Here, you are flat out wrong.

As a premium users, I can have multiusers logged in and still run games and host games.  Yes, he limited this for non-premiums, but not for you us premium users.  Yes, it is another option, but if you couldn't do it, it was your issue, because I always have.

And his thinking about removing that when hosting a game took all of one day.  Since that did effect MP Servers 1 and 2, we talked to Evill the very night of that update.  Hours later, we could host Servers 1 and 2 (non-premium) with multiusers logged into those computers.  (this kind of customer service is one of the reasons that I do support Evill)

Those are facts, and I've talked with others about them in the past if you don't believe me.

GR is free, and so are/were many of its features.  You have to remember that the people who are going to complain about this are the same people who couldn?t give a rat?s ass about supporting GR.  

I felt that you were trying to put some slant against what I said as being some untruth and that I had no clue of what I was talking about.  I felt that my post only addressed the facts that the majority of the public was aware of and also some of the concerns/complaints that I have read over and over again on this very forum.  I also felt that my post would help to close the ?mouths? of some of the complainers out there who have no clue and only assume they know everything about GR and Scott Kevill.

First, referring to GameRanger as free is part of the problem.  Second, it's those people that don't give a rat's ass about supporting it that are getting bad mouthed.

As for the last, your post didn't come off that way at all.  It came off as you accusing Evill and GR, not defending it at all.  The tone of your post, as I read it, is completely afoul of Evill's current business practices.  And since some of the questions you asked have been answered, more in GR (where they belong) than here, yes, I do think you don't know everything you should have to broach the subject.  

BTW, Kami wasn't whining about it, he was actually on the same side as I am in this case.  And I did read all of it.  If he was whining, it was at your post, not mine.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Screw the pussy isolationists and their shortsightedness - Buccaneer
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2004, 07:47:22 am »

i'd be complaining, but i agreed not to when my sugar daddy, aka ghost sniper renued my premium

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2004, 03:13:31 pm »

i'd be complaining, but i agreed not to when my sugar daddy, aka ghost sniper renued my premium

LMAO!

pwnage.

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2004, 03:20:57 pm »

I didn't realize that GhostSniper was a doughboy, because we all know that Jeb lives by the motto "the more the cushin', the better the pushin'."

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

kami
God bless the freaks

You're not a man without *NADS.

« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2004, 03:34:00 pm »

If I had the time I would explain why, but since I don't, I'll just put it like this; you're full of shit Noto.

*NADS toilet cleaner goldylocks

'There is nothing divine about morality, it is a purely human affair.' - Albert Einstein
'With soap, baptism is a good thing.' - Robert G. Ingersoll
cO.Vickedson

« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2004, 11:05:16 pm »

people like me (13 years of age)

What are you doing playing video games?  You should be out tryin to get some pussy>..

"...........dodge this......|wham|!?"
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2004, 11:33:56 pm »

lol wick, I think that should come a little bit later (15 or 16) but hey if there's grass on the field play ball.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
Scrach(not logged in)
« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2004, 12:01:32 am »

Wickerson umm yah how do I explain this umm

I am thirteen  I am no where even close to pussy, as you call it, you perv you.  I like the grass and the playing though that sounds nice but this "PUSSY" I will leave till later.

Damn perv.
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #69 on: February 05, 2004, 12:20:58 am »

I should probably start off on topic. So, for once and after recent thought I've decided that as soon as I can convince parents (or perhaps a ever so nice member f the GR community) to help me with my no credit card problems, I'll get premium. Although at times, alot of times, I don?t particularly agree with Scott's....business strategies...he has done alot for the Mac gaming community, I mean alot. He's brought together a community of Mac gamers in no way any other has. GameRanger is the only Mac gaming client of any significance. Let's look at this very forum; I doubt it would even exist without GameRanger.

All you that don?t want to renew premium need a brain check. Hmmmm I'll use a less than original example. When you go into a say McDonalds, you can get water for free, but you have to pay for any other drink or food. Do you whine and bitch when the manager tells you he won't give you Coke for free? Crude example, I know, but it makes the point that?s needs to be made. When you compare GR to GameSpy and such you need to realize GameSpy has more money, thus they can ask for less. If I had to choose between a Mac and GameRanger or a PC and GameSpy, I would pick the Mac. I don't want 100s of games; I want a good community and a good computer.

If you're too immature to understand that not everything is free....Servers, Connections, labor. Scott has put alot of HIS time into making GameRanger, he should be thanked isnted of shunned. Just like we thank and support *DAMN for giving us the BL and these forums. $50 (USD mind you) is little to ask for. Realize it's very little of him to ask for all he's done over the years.

Off topic Myst remark:
I like the grass and the playing though that sounds nice but this "PUSSY" I will leave till later.

God, at 13 you don't like girls? Geez man get off your chair and take a look at them. Who ever prefers Kickball over Pussy is a fool.Geeez, what are you? Snipey? Gotta be Snipery....
 Huh

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #70 on: February 05, 2004, 12:21:22 am »

lol young kids these days

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
cO.Vickedson

« Reply #71 on: February 05, 2004, 01:01:35 am »

Wickerson umm yah how do I explain this umm

I am thirteen  I am no where even close to pussy, as you call it, you perv you.  I like the grass and the playing though that sounds nice but this "PUSSY" I will leave till later.

Damn perv.

Maybe it was yur name that was making me think of it....who knew?

"...........dodge this......|wham|!?"
gold digger
« Reply #72 on: February 05, 2004, 01:01:49 am »

Is is just me or is any topic bucc is involved in he pwns.

I bow down bucc

Gold Digger
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #73 on: February 05, 2004, 02:02:11 am »

bucc does what he wants...
***hears the beonce song "independent woman"

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Evill: Don't make me smack you.

« Reply #74 on: February 05, 2004, 03:25:46 am »

I am thirteen   I am no where even close to pussy, as you call it, you perv you.  I like the grass and the playing though that sounds nice but this "PUSSY" I will leave till later.

Damn perv.

LOL... I was not a virgin at age os 13..... In fact.. i think 13 is when i lost my virginity
« Last Edit: February 05, 2004, 03:33:33 am by BTs_Lee.Harvey » Logged

Djing isn't realy about celebrity, or money, or getting laid, it's about music. Music is what motivates the finest DJ's:they love it, they live for it.
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #75 on: February 05, 2004, 03:29:48 am »

That's virgin.

And that's virginity.

Just FYI.

BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Evill: Don't make me smack you.

« Reply #76 on: February 05, 2004, 03:35:11 am »

sry crypt.. im still asleep.. got of work at the strip club last night and didnt go o bed till almost pm today.. around 26 hr of no sleep.. and i just woke up.. bah.. im goingback to sleep..

Djing isn't realy about celebrity, or money, or getting laid, it's about music. Music is what motivates the finest DJ's:they love it, they live for it.
KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« Reply #77 on: February 05, 2004, 03:52:05 am »

ROFL bucc....spamming....i love it....at least I dont ban people from my server in the HUNDREDS. BTW if any clan has a special section for a list that has everyone who has been banned from their server and a reason....i think your using the ban command a lil too often. COUGHCOUGHBANNINGPLAYERSTHATOWNYOUCOUGHCOUGH

i really should delete this for being no more than hate filled spam (along with the posts from you guys off on the virginity tangent. feel free to stop any time, and no that is not a request.)  but since i am in |MP| i can't very well do that with out being called a biased son of a bitch now can i?  consider this a friendly warning to knock it off rebel. next time i'll have no qualms about just nuking your post and giving you a spam warning.

-Brain
« Last Edit: February 05, 2004, 06:50:31 am by Brain » Logged

The extent of one's abilities is only limited by the restrictions of one's mind
Noto
« Reply #78 on: February 05, 2004, 05:54:47 am »

ROFL bucc....spamming....i love it....at least I dont ban people from my server in the HUNDREDS. BTW if any clan has a special section for a list that has everyone who has been banned from their server and a reason....i think your using the ban command a lil too often. COUGHCOUGHBANNINGPLAYERSTHATOWNYOUCOUGHCOUGH

That's the best 100th post I've seen in a long time.

.::|N| Noto

I'm banned from the MP servers.  Why?  Because |MP| Ass doen't like me.  Oh, that and I also kicked for gimping my guys.  What an ass.
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #79 on: February 05, 2004, 08:37:19 am »

Noto, hate to call you wrong again.  Wait, no I don't.

You haven't been banned from the MP servers for months.  Ever since you and I talked.  

As for Rebel, he's just a tard that thinks implying he's better is the reason he was kicked, will make someone believe it.  And I'll point out all the people that asked us to kick losers like Rich today.  We like to keep things nice there, I don't care if you are skilled or not, it's no excuse to break our rules.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads