*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 07:29:26 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Why Bush Sucks
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Why Bush Sucks  (Read 7019 times)
BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #80 on: January 28, 2004, 04:06:34 pm »

No matter what Bush supporters claim about the candidates running for the democratic nomination, their claims can be reversed. As much as Dean lies  Bush lies more. The reasons for war have been twisted depending on what idea the center and left shot down.  Healthcare still revolves around the HMOs, something which we are the only country in the free world with such a extreme position. We are killing our own envirnment, We have homeless on every block of our nations capital and yet we are willing to fight oversees. When do our needs get answered? how many more wars until we lose the will to fight? All of us here can see that Bush's latest math in the state of the union makes no sense. Tax Cuts Increased + Mission To Mars (1 billion) + War DOES NOT EQUAL cutting the deficit in half in five years. It just doesn't make sense guys.

Okay, you and half of the other people in the country are continuing to spread a lie....SHOW ME WHERE in the STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS that GEORGE W. BUSH said anything about A MISSION TO MARS.

It isn't in there.  He didn't say anything about it.  Get your facts straight before you continue posting on this forum.

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
EUR_Zaitsev

Charlottesville High 2007 Class

« Reply #81 on: January 28, 2004, 04:27:08 pm »

Ghostsniper I apologize if what I said came out as "George  Bush said in the state of the union we are going to Mars" because you are right he didn't say that in the addres. However what I intended to say was that he had already brought up the NASA plans to re-allocate 10  billion and then add another 1 billion which is just for starters mind you. THEN in the State of the Union he ADDED extension of Tax cuts, and carrying on rebuilding of Iraq. He then said that the deficit would be cut in half in 5 years, but your right im sorry I didnt make that clear.

Free Trade losses American jobs, it creates an envirnment for sweat shops and slavery work in other countries such as Mexico. When these jobs are sent away from our border Envirnmental regulations and minimum wage laws which protect workers here are thrown out of the window as are child labor laws.

TALO
abe 2.0
« Reply #82 on: January 28, 2004, 04:43:38 pm »

The budget deficit is gonna be frikken HUGE...
http://www.csmonitor.com/2004/0128/p01s03-usec.html
Ghostsniper, unpaid college loans are one thing, but a half a trillion? Who cares if Bush said it in the State of the Union address. It's gonna have to be paid for somehow regardless. So don't dodge the substance of the arguement.

Cutter

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

« Reply #83 on: January 28, 2004, 05:55:40 pm »

class of 2007 huh zait? ask your teachers when nafta and the wto were started and which president signed america up for them.

Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn.
EUR_Zaitsev diff comp
« Reply #84 on: January 29, 2004, 02:29:14 pm »

Seeing as it was signed in 1994 I would assume Clinton signed it... I must be missing your point here if your trying to assault democrats to get back at me thats your choice I have not problem with you Clinton bashing, nor do  i have a problem with your comment regaurding my age. Nice try though  Wink

How come you point out that a Democrat president signed it and make it look bad but when it comes down to the argument against Bush you say Free Trade is good. Whats it gonna be?
Acri

I swat flies with a hammer. Redundant?

« Reply #85 on: January 29, 2004, 04:06:19 pm »

Bush sucks because he makes so many otherwise nice people act arrogant and respectless. And yes, I'm talking about you.

And further more... what the... Oh my god! You sunk Portugal!
abe 2.0
« Reply #86 on: January 29, 2004, 09:33:48 pm »

Bush sucks because he makes so many otherwise nice people act arrogant and respectless. And yes, I'm talking about you.

Your obviously not talking about anyone on this forum since everyone here is arrogant and respectless regardless to begin with. Nice people avoid the *DAMN forums. I thought that was common knowledge.

NAFTA or free trade in general arent the product of either the democrats or republicans and blaming one person (Clinton) for it is absurd. It would have happened (maybe earlier if the Repubes had been in office) regardless and the real opposition to it came from legislators whose constituencies would be affected by the relocation of industrial jobs to developing countries.
Despite the schizophrenia about free trade in this country, i think its necessary in order to adapt. Generally, developed countries are moving towards service- or tertiary-sector oriented economies, while the developing ones are struggling to industrialize. The only problem with free trade is that its all a big lie, since most industrialized countrys still protect much of their local agriculture ,like the $3 to $4 billion the US hands out anually to southern cottonfarmers, so that poor countries cant compete with their prices. One study showed that for Burkina Faso, this meant that almost twice as much money was lost by burkinabe farmers because of the price differences with US farmers than was received in development aid from USAID.  I think its enormously hippocritical of Bush to go around the world vaunting free trade as a way to relieve poverty when we are making these places poor by some very un-free tradish practices. If you really wan't somthing to be pissed off about the US government (the EU does the same, btw) and how it fucks poor countries......farm subsidies are a much better place to look than Iraq.
Ssickboy

« Reply #87 on: February 08, 2004, 10:32:55 pm »

Recent interview with George Bush.  A must read:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4209295/
« Last Edit: February 08, 2004, 10:33:30 pm by Ssickboy » Logged

Retire Bush
Scrach

Microsoft sux

« Reply #88 on: February 09, 2004, 01:44:57 am »

On Saddam as a Threat:
Tim Russert: Mr. President, the Director of the CIA said that his briefings had qualifiers and caveats, but when you spoke to the country, you said "there is no doubt."? When Vice President Cheney spoke to the country, he said "there is no doubt."? Secretary Powell, "no doubt."? Secretary Rumsfeld, "no doubt, we know where the weapons are."? You said, quote, "The Iraqi regime is a threat of unique urgency.?? ?[Saddam Hussein] is a threat that we must deal with as quickly as possible.?? You gave the clear sense that this was an immediate threat that must be dealt with.

President Bush: I think, if I might remind you that in my language I called it a grave and gathering threat, but I don't want to get into word contests.? But what I do want to share with you is my sentiment at the time.? There was no doubt in my mind that Saddam Hussein was a danger to America.

Omg
"in my language"    so this is why I can never understand him its because he has his OWN language.  
I get it now.  Wink

From Robin Williams Live on Brodway:
When did you realize that you were creating a monopoly?
Gates:Monopoly is just a game senitor. I am trying to crontrol the whole fucking world.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads